RB 5.5.5 TabPanel

I'm working on a project that one of my windowshas a tabPanel (4 tabs)
with about 77 controls in the window. I have 4 buttons that are outside
of the panel. Previous, Next, Cancel and Finish. Previous is disabled,
by default. Next is default. Both of these calls the same method.
Cancel and Finish are the other two buttons.

By problem is with the next button. When I have that button and another
button I can not had any more methods or properties, which I need to
do. Once the buttons are gone, then I can add modules to my pleasure.

The problem lies somewhere with the next button, but it doesn't make
any sense on what could be wrong. I don't want to keep cutting and
pasting the buttons back in because I know I will forget to do that
when I want to test out my code. What can I do?

0
Dan
5/24/2005 9:26:25 PM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

I have noticed that my problem lies with having 74 controls on a
window. Has anyone else had this issue?

0
Dan

How to Download 5.5.5
Hi, I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded portable. I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update. Is there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download previous versions? Thanks in advance, Jonathan Hoyle jonhoyle@mac.com wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded > portable. I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update. Is > there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download > previous versions? ftp:...

5.22 to 5.5
So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) Thanks, Bryan In article <bpdn10$1kc$1@news.fsr.net>, Bryan C. Green <bcgreen@motioncode.com> wrote: > So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks > ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) There is always a free upgrade period for each major release of REALbasic -- if you purchased RB after a certain date, you get the new version free. However, since 5.5 hasn&...

RB 5.5.5: problem with image
Hi, I have started a project at my macintosh. The project contains an backdrop image, creataed in tiff format. I have moved the projet to the windows version. The pc has no quicktime installed. I have change the graphic format to BMP (with photoshop) and change the graphic object inside the project windows. I have killed the canvas and placed a new one with this image as backdrop. If I run the project from IDE, it works. If I want make build, an error message comes up: "quicktime cannot recognize the graphic format ... bla bla". Why this? What can I do? Thanks. Fran...

Problems with DataControl in RB 5.5.5
I am new to REALbasic and am trying to start small and simple with a small database app. I am using the data control to talk to a REALdb and have bound buttons to the data control. The DELETE and UPDATE buttons work, but the NEW and INSERT buttons crash the application. Once the NEW or INSERT buttons have been pushed you cannot browse the records and more or even see that a new record has been accepted by the database. To tell the truth, this is a major disappointment to me as I am hoping to progress to full programmatic control of a database application. I was hoping to build ...

5.5.5 Lang Reference Missing
I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! In article <dan-7CBE11.12284306042005@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Dan Nafe <dan@scuba-training.net> wrote: > I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit > cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! It's certainly there for me. Try selecting it from the Help menu instead of using the keyboard shortcut; does that make any difference? Maybe a fresh download? ...

Re: 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade #5
Biggy.... Open the book called HP3000 MIE/iX SYSTEM SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE MANUAL. Read through CheckList G - Update with tape If you do not have this manual, I can provide you with one -------------- Original message from Jeff Kubler : -------------- > To all; > I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on > preparatory steps? > Things to watch out for? > Thanks, > Jeff Kubler > > * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * > * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * * To jo...

5.5.0 vs 5.5.3
I tried 5.5 out when it was first released, but it was too buggy for my needs then. As I now have enough money to buy a licence, I'm wondering how much it has improved between 5.5.0 and 5.5.3. While the bugfixes list on RB's website is helpful, I'd like to know how buggy it still 'feels', if you know what I mean. As I've already had my 15-day trial with 5.5.0, so I don't supppose I would be able to try out 5.5.3 - hence why I'm asking here. -- Ben Wheatley University of Wales, Aberystwyth In article <86bc5a84.0410110835.66236beb@posting.google...

REALbasic 5.5 ?
Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? Thanks. sir t (Eric C.) sir twistalot <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? No. But I remember seeing something like first quarter of 2004 in one posting. So maybe February or March. Mfg Christian -- Six thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin. <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html> http://www.realsoftware.com/support/linux_faq.html "sir twistalot" <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com...

Rb 5.5
I've been eagerly watching the ftp site for Rb 5.5 for OS9, but there doesn't seem to be anything yet, just X and Win. I must admit that I'm a little out of touch. Is 5.5 going to be released for 9 or not? TIA Darryl danmac@gol.com (Darryl McGrath) wrote: > I've been eagerly watching the ftp site for Rb 5.5 for OS9, but there > doesn't seem to be anything yet, just X and Win. I must admit that I'm a > little out of touch. Is 5.5 going to be released for 9 or not? The current plan calls for Mac Classic, Mac Carbon, and Windows versions. 5.5a1 was ...

f.launch with parameters (RB 5.5.5)
Hello, ist there a way for launching a program and give additional parameters, like f=getfolderitem("pdftotext.exe temp.pdf") This does not work. (Win, RB 5.5.5) Thanks, Frank Frank Esselbach a �crit: > Hello, > > ist there a way for launching a program and give additional parameters, > like > > f=getfolderitem("pdftotext.exe temp.pdf") > > This does not work. > > (Win, RB 5.5.5) > > Thanks, Frank You may try the shell class. I think just using "/path/to/my/application /path/to/my/document&qu...

Tk8.5.5 build on leopard 10.5.5
I'm trying to build tk8.5.5 on my mac. I already have tcl8.5.5 installed. However, it's not through macports or any other package management system. I compiled tcl myself and it's currently in /Library/Frameworks/ Tcl.Framework. When I try to make the GNUmakefile I get this error: In file included from /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../ generic/tkInt.h:21, from /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../ generic/tk3d.c:16: /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../generic/tk.h:23:3: error: #error Tk 8.5 must be compiled with tcl.h from Tcl 8.5 mak...

Migration from vxworks 5.5 to vxworks 5.5.1
HI All, iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized BSP for MPC8245 processor. Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out changing my applicaitons? Are there any migration guides from 5.5 to 5.5.1. Please help me in this regard on high priority. Giri wrote: > HI All, > > iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized > BSP for MPC8245 processor. > > Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out > changing my applicaitons? > > Are there any migration guides ...

5.5 to 6.5 upgrade
To all; I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on preparatory steps? Things to watch out for? Thanks, Jeff Kubler * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

RB 5.5.5, Windows: quit method strange
Hello, I'am developing a application for windows. In the close event of the main window I wrote "quit". In the action event of the quit button I wrote "main.close". But whenever I want change the code, RB says "... application is still running ..." and I must klick once more the box. Whats the reason of this? I have tried this: while 1=1 quit wend This helps often, but not everytime. My application has only one main window, no other windows or dialog boxes. I use XP/SP2. Sometimes I can find one or more faceless zombies of my application...

Web resources about - RB 5.5.5 TabPanel - comp.lang.basic.realbasic

Index - 2,000 Things You Should Know About WPF
Below is a list of all posts created so far for the 2,000 Things You Should Know About WPF blog. Total number of posts = 1,077 Animation #7 - ...

Introducing Sencha Touch 2.1 on BlackBerry 10
We’re very pleased to announce that Sencha has released an update to their Sencha Touch framework that brings beta support for the BlackBerry® ...

Issues - google-axs-chrome - Chrome Extensions for Accessibility - Google Project Hosting
My favorites ▼ - Sign in google-axs-chrome Chrome Extensions for Accessibility Project Home Downloads Wiki Issues Source New issue Search Search ...

LEARN BY EXAMPLE - Google Apps Script Examples
Google Script Examples has high quality custom libraries to help you get more done by writing less code. This site is maintained by two Google ...

onenaught.com - A blog on web and software development
A blog on web and software development Ext JS 4 comes with a plugin for TabPanels to allow reordering tabs using drag and drop. There isn’t an ...

Taking Sencha Touch Apps Offline
Mobile and tablet users are now first-class citizens of the web, and with Sencha Touch, we can create beautiful web-based applications for them. ...

Touch Guides - Sencha Touch Guides
Touch Guides ▼ MENU Sencha Guides Sencha Touch Guides Touch API Docs 2.4.2 Touch Api Docs 2.4.1 Touch Api Docs 2.4.0 Touch Api Docs Getting Started ...

Ajax Control Toolkit Tutorials - ASP.NET Ajax Library
ASP.NET Home Get Started Learn WEB APPLICATIONS Web Forms MVC Web Pages/Razor Mobile Single Page Apps Common ASP.NET Features WEB SERVICES / ...

UiApp Examples / Code snippets
Google Script Examples has high quality custom libraries to help you get more done by writing less code. This site is maintained by two Google ...

Touch 2.1.1 - Sencha Docs
Sencha Touch 2.1.1 API Documentation from Sencha. Documentation on how to create Javascript applications with Sencha Touch