RealBasic 5.5 Upgrade

Hi,

I have RB 5 Pro and am just about to upgrade to 5.5 Pro but was
wondering how far away v.6 is? I know its in closed beta but just don't
wan't to have to pay out twice.

Andy

0
Andy
1/2/2005 2:36:18 PM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

Andy Smith <spam@c3engine.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have RB 5 Pro and am just about to upgrade to 5.5 Pro but was
> wondering how far away v.6 is?

There is not RB 6 beta, so it is months away from coming to the shops.

Mfg
Christian

--
Nine thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.
<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.shtml>

0
searchbuffet

RealBasic 5.5 Upgrade #2
>> I guess most of us were under the impression that RB 6 was due out >> *much* sooner than that. Guess not ;) The impression comes from statements made at last March's REALWorld conference, at which it was expected to be done "by the end of the year" according to this MacCentral article: http://www.macworld.com/news/2004/03/24/swordfish/index.php/ However given the scope of the changes announced, I think it is more prudent to get it right than to get it early. As most software products grow, it typically takes longer and longer to make changes. Hist...

REALbasic 5.5 ?
Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? Thanks. sir t (Eric C.) sir twistalot <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? No. But I remember seeing something like first quarter of 2004 in one posting. So maybe February or March. Mfg Christian -- Six thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin. <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html> http://www.realsoftware.com/support/linux_faq.html "sir twistalot" <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com...

Re: 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade #5
Biggy.... Open the book called HP3000 MIE/iX SYSTEM SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE MANUAL. Read through CheckList G - Update with tape If you do not have this manual, I can provide you with one -------------- Original message from Jeff Kubler : -------------- > To all; > I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on > preparatory steps? > Things to watch out for? > Thanks, > Jeff Kubler > > * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * > * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * * To jo...

5.5 to 6.5 upgrade
To all; I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on preparatory steps? Things to watch out for? Thanks, Jeff Kubler * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

archived copies of realbasic 5.5
does anyone have an archive copy of realbasic 5.5. My hardrive crashed and i want to reinstall it. i still have my key save in an email, i just need older version, it's not available on realsoftware's website. <gentledeath@gmail.com> wrote: > does anyone have an archive copy of realbasic 5.5. My hardrive crashed > and i want to reinstall it. > i still have my key save in an email, i just need older version, it's > not available on realsoftware's website. It is on the ftp site: <ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com> Mfg Christian -- Around ...

[ace-users] [ACE 5.5] Upgrade from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --Boundary_(ID_ogLNJ2XjtOnI/qoGYuqYNQ) Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT ACE VERSION: 5.5 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Intel, WindowsXp, Windows 2003 AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: Our team has upgraded from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5. I am submitting this email as a service for the ace members that considure upgrading to ACE 5.5 and using the same platform and features we are using from the ACE Frameworks library. After running a regression test th...

5.5.5 Lang Reference Missing
I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! In article <dan-7CBE11.12284306042005@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Dan Nafe <dan@scuba-training.net> wrote: > I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit > cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! It's certainly there for me. Try selecting it from the Help menu instead of using the keyboard shortcut; does that make any difference? Maybe a fresh download? ...

Re: 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade
>To all; >I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on >preparatory steps? >Things to watch out for? >Thanks, >Jeff Kubler > >* To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * >* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * << Things to watch out for? >> Oh yes -- after I did my upgrade from 5.5 to 6.5 PP2 my networking software got messed up. For the longest time I had to start up the network with the undocumented OVERRIDE option to get the network up and running. Just rec...

About the BSP upgrade from 5.4 to 5.5
Hello Everyone: We have ported our BSP code from vxWorks 5.4 to 5.5. The vxWorks.bin run OK but the VxWorks.st.bin run failed, without any message,just lock up. Does we do some thing wrong about upgrade? Or some thing else. If you have any idea,please tell us. Thanks a lot!! Jacky 2006-12-05 Hi: Is the .st.bin an elf file? Normally, if you are booting over a network, you want an elf that the bootrom can recognize. Check to top of the vxworks.st.bin - is ELF in there anywhere. If it is, you can't just put in in flash/rom/ram and jump to it - a bootloader has to load...

Upgrading 5.0.5 to 5.0.6/5.0.7
Hi, I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some questions: 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? 2. How easy is the upgrade? 3. Should I go to 5.0.7 instead for all the machines? Thanks, Jon Jon Wynacht typed (on Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:16:17AM -0700): | Hi, | | I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from | 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some | questions: | | 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? ...

Should I fear an upgrade from 5.0 to.. 5.1 or 5.5 on a CentOS box?
I've just been handed a CentOS 5.1 , WHM/Cpanel server to maintain, it's running MySQL 5.0 which powers a few Forum/CMS type sites.. I really need to upgrade MySQL, because until I do, WHM/CPanel upgrades aren't possible.. How scary is this? Likelyhood of scripts like SMF, Wordpress etc breaking? How much time involved? Minutes, hours days? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance On 11/6/2013 2:26 PM, dewed wrote: > I've just been handed a CentOS 5.1 , WHM/Cpanel server to maintain, it's running MySQL 5.0 which powers a few Fo...

Free Realbasic 5.5 for VisualBasic users
Realbasic has extrended it's offer for a free copy of RealBasic 5.5 to the 15th of April: > Since we started giving away REALbasic keys to Visual Basic users two weeks > ago, more than 10,000 new Windows developers like you have joined the > REALbasic community. Unlike Visual Basic, REALbasic is fully supported and > we will continue to improve it constantly based on feedback from you, our > new users. > > We are so excited by the positive response from the Visual Basic user > community that we have decided to extend our offer of free REALbasic > license keys...

[...]

Web resources about - RealBasic 5.5 Upgrade - comp.lang.basic.realbasic

App Store - Paperless Lite: Lists + Checklists
Get Paperless Lite: Lists + Checklists on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr Services

Hotline Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hotline Communications Limited (HCL) was a software company founded in 1997, based in Toronto , Canada, with employees also in the United States ...

OSX/Leverage.a Analysis - AlienVault
Tell Us Your Thoughts & Enter to Win an iPad Mini. Take Our Survey Now » Search Partners Support Login Products & Solutions Explore Unified Security ...

ATPM - Reviews Viewed by Product Name

BASIC: Making a case for an old favorite
... popular with many users, so they deserve to be highlighted. Basic4Android BlitzMax IWBasic Creative Basic Free Basic Pure Basic RealBasic ...

Most Popular Mac Downloads - CNET Download.com
Come to CNET Download.com for the most popular Mac software on the Web. All downloads are safe, trusted, and spyware-free. Includes MP3 and audio ...

旧专题 « 创意纪
关于 旧专题 search skip to content ↓ 创意纪 安静的生活 Home UX/UE UE实例 摄影 lightroom photoshop 摄影作品 模特 汽车与美女 新闻事件 体育 娱乐 社会 第三方支付 经济 琐事记录 中国汽车网 免费虚拟主机 创意纪 小说散文 ...

Math Software for Mac - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded Math Software software, including Year 7 Interactive Maths (2nd Ed) - Home Licence, Units Wizard, and ISA

Component X
Bosco's Screen Share 3 It has never been easier to show your friend exactly what is happening on your computer. You have a Mac, your friend ...