Rechteck aufziehen

Ich stelle in einem Canvas diverse Objekte dar.
Der User soll nun einen Rahmen aufziehen k�nnen, um mehrere Objekte
auszuw�hlen.
Wie stelle ich das mit dem Rahmen am geschicktesten an?

(RealStudio 2012)
0
befr
5/17/2013 9:12:42 AM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

Basic BASIC
Now that our series on Basic for Beginners - Basic BASIC by Ray Favre - is at an end, those who have not read the series may wish to purchase the back copies of Qercus that include the six parts of Basic BASIC. The series takes a complete beginner to programming and introduces sufficient to get you started and producing your own programs. Examples are listed within the article or in the Yellow Pages feature in the magazine and these can be typed in by the reader. These listings will also be available on the Qercus website. Purchasers of the series, who don't have access to the internet, ...

translate from BASIC to REALbasic
I have a short (~50 line) program written in BASIC from years ago, that I'd like to get up and running in REALBasic. It's just some data entry (24 lines) then 3 nested For-Next loops and a couple of simple calculations (27 lines). I just downloaded the REALBasic 10 day demo and tutorial but don't want to spend the time to plow through it all, learning about windows and such. It seems that I could just incorporate the math I need to do in somebody's existing template. Would anyone be willing to help me to get it up and running quickly? Then I can test it on the d...

Visual Basic and REALbasic
I am told that projects created with VB can be ported to RB with small effort. I am inheriting a VB project, but I don't know if it is a VB 2003 or a VB 2005 project. I know that there have been some changes in the 2005 version (VB.net changed only slightly between the 2002 and 2003 releases). Will Rb be able to convert a 2005 project, or is it only good with the original VB.net? I don't know, but I thought RB converted old VB 6 projects, but nothing from .NET. Is this true? "Math1723" <anonym1723@aol.com> wrote in message news:1141337997.713810....

Lang attribute basics
I thought that I couldn't possibly get into trouble with the lang attribute, but this turned out not to be the case. I am writing in English, and using the HTML 4.01 DTD, so adding <html lang="en"> seemed pretty reasonable. Then I though I had better work out how to make one paragraph another language, just in case. I was watching StarTrek at the time, so I turned to http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html where the ISO639.2 says the code for Klingon is tlh So I thought a new paragraph <p lang="tlh"> would be the right thing. ...

Realbasic vs Visual Basic
Hi folks, I'm looking for a cross-platform development tool (particularly Windows & Linux), having previously worked with Paradox and VB on Windows for the past 8 years. I've only just started to look at Realbasic and would like to look at documentation comparing RB to VB, so I can determine whether RB suits my needs. Could anyone point me to a site that provides such a comparison? E.g, what's the equivalent to ADO in RB? Is there a control like the Datagrid control in VB? Can ActiveX controls be used in RB for Windows? Can I call the Windows API? etc etc. ...

Re: Visual Basic and REALbasic
"Math1723" <anonym1723@aol.com> wrote: >I am told that projects created with VB can be ported to RB with small >effort. Who told you that? I have redone several VB apps in RB and in each case it required a complete re-write. RB only offers token support for ActiveX and DLL's. Matt Posted with NewzToolz. Free RAR, PAR, and yEnc decoders. Get your free copy at www.techsono.com. I agree with Charles. If it is not too big the VB to RB conversion tool will handle a lot of it. I have converted a couple of small projects, though all were VB6, a...

openoffice
Hi I'm trying to work with the visual basic like language of the web part of openoffice, it looks a lot like visual basic. My question is, i'm trying to set focus to a certain textbox, but i can't get it to work. I used to remember that there was something like that in the control properties box in vb, like setfocus or something, but not here. Any tutorials on openoffice about the vb web thingie would be highly appreciated to. Thanks a bunch. ...

Very Basic Basic Problem
Sorry if this comes across too elementry, but I'm having a problem with this program I have to write for school, and with my back against the wall I have too throw away my pride and ask for help. I'm pretty much folowing the textbook's lead here, since I was absence the day she went over this. Anyway the problem seems to be with the loop, its an endless loop. From the READ/DATA statements only the first line 'David Bassett' is apperaing on the screen. All the formatting (Page name, heading etc) seems to be coming up as planned. Again with a few alterations, ...

MS BASIC, Sinclair BASIC, STOS BASIC: derivatives comparison?
I see that there're a number of derivatives of MS BASIC, Sinclair BASIC, and STOS BASIC still in active development (e. g.: QB64, MMBasic; BASin; sdlBasic.) And, as it seems, there's a renewed interest in smaller, "BASIC-as-an-OS" computers (check, e. g., Maximite [1] and its derivatives.) I wonder if there's a good comparison of their respective features? I'm especially interested in any of them being compared to either Beta BASIC (a Sinclair BASIC derivative, presumably no longer in development), or its derivatives (SAM BASIC, MasterBASIC.) ...

REALbasic more crack-resistant than Visual Basic?
I've been writing shareware for years; I've noticed my Visual Basic (Windows) apps were cracked within weeks. Yet my best-selling program, written in REALbasic for both Mac and Windows, hasn't been cracked yet. Even tho' the algorithm is pretty much the same for both the REALbasic and Visual Basic programs. So is REALbasic more crack-resistant than Visual Basic? Have others found this to be true? In article <11bc61a7.0307281457.45c7c8bd@posting.google.com>, dunerider@ameritech.net (Jim S.) wrote: > I've been writing shareware for years; I've not...

Re: Visual Basic and REALbasic #2
"Jonathan Hoyle" <jonhoyle@mac.com> wrote: >See: http://www.realsoftware.com/users/visualbasic/ >In particular, the passage under "Port your code" reads: >"The REALbasic language is very similar to Visual Basic, so porting >your applications will likely be a straightforward process. REAL >Software provides a Visual Basic Project Converter that will assist you >in the process. Most developers find that their projects port in hours >or days, rather than the weeks or months required in other >environments." Well, that...

A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split
A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split - A Lange & Sohne Watches Discount A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split: http://www.fashion163.com/A_Lange_Sohne_Lange_Double_Split.html Luxury Watches Lower Prices: http://www.fashion163.com/ Quality A Lange & Sohne Watches http://www.fashion163.com/a_lange_sohne.html We guarantee our A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split and A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine materials and technology that the original does. Each A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split produced is examined careful...

Basic JSP Question (very basic)

Why xml:lang instead of lang?
What was the reason to introduce a new attribute "xml:lang" instead of "lang"? This bothers both authors and browsers in different language versions: HTML 4, XHTML 1.0, XHTML 1.1. HTML has only "lang"; XHTML 1.1 has only "xml:lang"; XHTML 1.0 has both! For example, Mozilla 1.7 recognizes the lang attribute http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.htm but it does not recognize the xml:lang attribute. http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.xhtml What do we gain from "xml:lang"? Andreas Prilop wrot...

Web resources about - Rechteck aufziehen - comp.lang.basic.realbasic