2-D line graph plotting in visual basic

I need to plot an ECG (Electro Cardiogram) like graph programatically.
It is a 2-D line graph. Please suggest me which object / component
should I use in visual basic. Also, is there some sample source code
available for this type of graph which I can directly / indirectly
make use of ?

Thanks
Aditya
0
adity_a (2)

In message <a6834120.0404140440.64ae6937@posting.google.com>, Aditya
Kulkarni <adity_a@yahoo.com> writes
>I need to plot an ECG (Electro Cardiogram) like graph programatically.
>It is a 2-D line graph. Please suggest me which object / component
>should I use in visual basic. Also, is there some sample source code
>available for this type of graph which I can directly / indirectly make
>use of ?

Aditya, do you mean a static display, a horizontally scrolling one or a
repeatedly overwritten one?

All should be possible in plain vanilla VB.

Regards
--
Martin Trump
0
"Aditya Kulkarni" <adity_a@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a6834120.0404140440.64ae6937@posting.google.com...
> I need to plot an ECG (Electro Cardiogram) like graph programatically.
> It is a 2-D line graph. Please suggest me which object / component
> should I use in visual basic. Also, is there some sample source code
> available for this type of graph which I can directly / indirectly
> make use of ?

See if this helps:

http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=52166&lngWId=1

LFS

Abuse3179 (111)
4/14/2004 2:14:41 PM
On 14 Apr 2004 05:40:25 -0700, adity_a@yahoo.com (Aditya Kulkarni) wrote:

>I need to plot an ECG (Electro Cardiogram) like graph programatically.
>It is a 2-D line graph. Please suggest me which object / component
>should I use in visual basic. Also, is there some sample source code
>available for this type of graph which I can directly / indirectly
>make use of ?
>
>Thanks
>Aditya

You might concider using DIBSections... Quick, easy to manipulate, etc... ,
etc...

Below is a short (well kind-a-sort-a) on how to use them...

Start a new project...
Add a PictureBox
Add 2 Command Buttons (control array) leave name Command1
Add 1 Module and name it DIBSections (I could have left it as its default but it
already exists in my projects...)

Copy/Paste the following code into their proper place...
<<<Watch for LineWraps...>>>

***Form Code***
Option Explicit

Private taWorkDIB() As RGBQUAD
Private taTempDIB() As RGBQUAD
    'Not use here but could be (part of the existing .BAS)
Private taUnDoDIB() As RGBQUAD
Private lDIBWidth As Long
Private lDIBHeight As Long
Private bCancelProcess As Boolean
Private Const cPI180 As Double = 1.74532925199433E-02

Private Sub Command1_Click(Index As Integer)
Dim lRtn As Long
Dim lX As Long
Dim lY As Long
Dim lScrollWidth As Long
Dim bScroll As Boolean
Dim dSign As Double

    Select Case Index
        Case 0
            With Picture1 'Clear previous stuff...
                .Cls
                .Picture = .Image
            End With
            lRtn = DIB_Routines(Picture1, taWorkDIB, taTempDIB, taUnDoDIB,
DIBOperation.GetDIB, lDIBWidth, lDIBHeight)
            lScrollWidth = lDIBWidth * 0.75 'Start Scrolling at 75% of width
(just for looks when testing)
            bCancelProcess = False
            Command1(0).Enabled = False
            Command1(1).Enabled = True
            Do While Not bCancelProcess
                If bScroll Then
                    taTempDIB = taWorkDIB
                    'Lets Scroll (move) it over one to the left
                    For lX = 0 To lScrollWidth '-1 'if using full lDIBWidth
                        For lY = 0 To lDIBHeight
                            taWorkDIB(lX, lY) = taTempDIB(lX + 1, lY)
                        Next lY
                    Next lX
                End If
                lX = lX + 1
                If lX > lScrollWidth Then
                    bScroll = True
                    lX = lScrollWidth
                End If
                'Generate a SignCurve for the display (demo)
                'This is were you'd put your routine to dispay what ever it
is...
                dSign = dSign + 10 'Steps at 10 degrees here <???>
                If dSign > 360 Then dSign = 0
                'Calculate lY to keep in within the PictureBox
                lY = lDIBHeight / 2 - (Sin(dSign * cPI180) * (lDIBHeight / 3))
                'White on Black Background here
                taWorkDIB(lX, lY).Red = 255
                taWorkDIB(lX, lY).Green = 255
                taWorkDIB(lX, lY).Blue = 255
                'Update the PictureBox
                lRtn = DIB_Routines(Picture1, taWorkDIB, taTempDIB, taUnDoDIB,
DIBOperation.WorkToPic, lDIBWidth, lDIBHeight)
                'Check for CancelProcess
                DoEvents
                If bCancelProcess Then
                    Exit Sub
                End If
            Loop
        Case 1
            bCancelProcess = True
            Command1(0).Enabled = True
            Command1(1).Enabled = False
    End Select

End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
    'Set up the form and controls here
    With Me
        .Height = 3780
        .Width = 6375
        .Caption = "Scrolling Graph Example"
    End With

    With Picture1
        .AutoRedraw = True
        .ScaleMode = vbPixels
        .BackColor = vbBlack 'Black Background with White spots...
        .Height = 2145
        .Width = 6015
        .Left = 150
        .Top = 150
    End With

    With Command1(0)
        .Caption = "Start"
        .Height = 465
        .Width = 2055
        .Left = 180
        .Top = 2610
        .Enabled = True
    End With

    With Command1(1)
        .Caption = "Cancel Process"
        .Height = 465
        .Width = 2055
        .Left = 4050
        .Top = 2610
        .Enabled = False
    End With

    Randomize

End Sub

Private Sub Form_QueryUnload(Cancel As Integer, UnloadMode As Integer)
    bCancelProcess = True
End Sub

***Module Code***
Option Explicit

Private Const BI_RGB = 0&
Private Const DIB_RGB_COLORS = 0&
Private Type BITMAPINFOHEADER
    biSize As Long
    biWidth As Long
    biHeight As Long
    biPlanes As Integer
    biBitCount As Integer
    biCompression As Long
    biSizeImage As Long
    biXPelsPerMeter As Long
    biYPelsPerMeter As Long
    biClrUsed As Long
    biClrImportant As Long
End Type

Public Type RGBQUAD
    Blue As Byte
    Green As Byte
    Red As Byte
    QuadReserved As Byte
End Type

Public Enum DIBOperation
    GetDIB = 0
    WorkToPic = 1
    TempToPic = 2
    PicToWork = 3
    PicToTemp = 4
    Undo = 5
End Enum

Private Type BITMAPINFO
    bmiHeader As BITMAPINFOHEADER
End Type
Private BMapInfo As BITMAPINFO
Private Declare Function GetDIBits Lib "gdi32" _
                          (ByVal hdc As Long, ByVal hBitmap As Long, _
                          ByVal nStartScan As Long, ByVal nNumScans As Long, _
                          lpBits As Any, lpBI As BITMAPINFO, _
                          ByVal wUsage As Long) As Long
Private Declare Function SetDIBitsToDevice Lib "gdi32" _
                          (ByVal hdc As Long, ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long,
_
                          ByVal dX As Long, ByVal dy As Long, ByVal SrcX As
Long, _
                          ByVal SrcY As Long, ByVal Scan As Long, _
                          ByVal NumScans As Long, Bits As Any, _
                          BitsInfo As BITMAPINFO, ByVal wUsage As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function timeGetTime Lib "winmm.dll" () As Long

Public Function DIB_Routines(PicBox As PictureBox, _
                             taWork() As RGBQUAD, _
                             taTemp() As RGBQUAD, _
                             taUnDo() As RGBQUAD, _
                             lOperation As Long, _
                             Optional lWidth As Long = 0, _
                             Optional lHeight As Long = 0) As Long

  Dim lRet As Long, xp As Long, yp As Long
  Dim t1 As Long, t2 As Long
  Dim lPicWidth As Long
  Dim lPicHeight As Long
  Dim lPicSWidth As Long
  Dim lPicSHeight As Long

    lPicSWidth = PicBox.ScaleWidth
    lPicSHeight = PicBox.ScaleHeight
    lPicWidth = lPicSWidth - 1
    lPicHeight = lPicSHeight - 1
    With BMapInfo.bmiHeader
        .biSize = 40
        .biWidth = lPicSWidth
        .biHeight = lPicSHeight
        .biPlanes = 1
        .biBitCount = 32 'This gives an extra byte to play with (RGBQUAD)
        .biCompression = BI_RGB
    End With
    Select Case lOperation
        Case 0 'GetDIB
            ReDim taWork(lPicWidth, lPicHeight)
            ReDim taTemp(lPicWidth, lPicHeight)
            ReDim taUnDo(lPicWidth, lPicHeight)
            lRet = GetDIBits(PicBox.hdc, PicBox.Image, _
                   0&, lPicSHeight, taWork(0, 0), BMapInfo, _
                   DIB_RGB_COLORS)
        Case 1 'WorkToPic
            lRet = SetDIBitsToDevice(PicBox.hdc, 0&, 0&, lPicWidth, _
                   lPicHeight, 0&, 0&, 0&, lPicHeight, taWork(0, 0), _
                   BMapInfo, DIB_RGB_COLORS)
            PicBox.Refresh
        Case 2 'TempToPic
            lRet = SetDIBitsToDevice(PicBox.hdc, 0&, 0&, lPicWidth, _
                   lPicHeight, 0&, 0&, 0&, lPicHeight, taTemp(0, 0), _
                   BMapInfo, DIB_RGB_COLORS)
            PicBox.Refresh
        Case 3 'PicToWork
            lRet = GetDIBits(PicBox.hdc, PicBox.Image, _
                   0&, lPicHeight, taWork(0, 0), BMapInfo, _
                   DIB_RGB_COLORS)
        Case 4 'PicToTemp
            lRet = GetDIBits(PicBox.hdc, PicBox.Image, _
                   0&, lPicHeight, taTemp(0, 0), BMapInfo, _
                   DIB_RGB_COLORS)
        Case 5 'UnDo
            taWork = taUnDo
            lRet = SetDIBitsToDevice(PicBox.hdc, 0&, 0&, lPicWidth, _
                   lPicHeight, 0&, 0&, 0&, lPicHeight, taWork(0, 0), _
                   BMapInfo, DIB_RGB_COLORS)
    End Select
    lWidth = lPicWidth
    lHeight = lPicHeight
    DIB_Routines = lRet

End Function

Public Function ClearDIBArrays(taWork() As RGBQUAD, _
                               taTemp() As RGBQUAD, _
                               taUnDo() As RGBQUAD, _
                               lWidth As Long, _
                               lHeight As Long) As Long

    ReDim taWork(lWidth, lHeight)
    ReDim taTemp(lWidth, lHeight)
    ReDim taUnDo(lWidth, lHeight)

End Function

'***************
'The next two are just R&D routines
Public Function GetDIBPixelLong(taGetPixel() As RGBQUAD, _
                                lX As Long, _
                                lY As Long) As Long

    GetDIBPixelLong = RGBQuadToLong(taGetPixel(lX, lY))

End Function

Public Function SetDIBPixelLong(lColor As Long, taSetPixel() As RGBQUAD, _
                                lX As Long, _
                                lY As Long)

    taSetPixel(lX, lY) = LongToRGBQuad(lColor)

End Function

'***************

Public Function RGBQuadToLong(tRGBQuad As RGBQUAD) As Long

    RGBQuadToLong = (CLng(tRGBQuad.Blue) * 65536) + (CLng(tRGBQuad.Green) *
256&) + CLng(tRGBQuad.Red)

End Function

Public Function LongToRGBQuad(lRGB As Long) As RGBQUAD

    LongToRGBQuad.Blue = CByte((lRGB And &HFF0000) \ 65536)
    LongToRGBQuad.Green = CByte((lRGB And &HFF00&) \ 256)
    LongToRGBQuad.Red = CByte(lRGB And &HFF&)
    'The Next is Really not needed but could be used for Alpha Channel
    LongToRGBQuad.QuadReserved = 0

End Function

Have a good day...

Don
0
Don226 (210)

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can write your own classes, inherit classes from VO classes or from your own classes, Overide methods, use both strong and loose typed variables, write early and late bound code VO comes with a SDK containing the sourcecode of the part of VO written in VO (almost everything except f.i. the compiler) With VO you get this newsgroup, where almost every question is answered within hours. VO has a prof. usergroup in the netherlands, check www.sdgn.nl. with very often very well organised conferences. I think it is the best organised usergroup in the world. VO is limitted to the Win32 api. A .NET version is announced, but withoot a releasedate yet. More inforrmation about VO can be found at www.cavo.com regards, Erik "Mobi-Data Helpdesk" <info@direcom.nl> schreef in bericht news:1070360435.358105@tbird.introweb.nl... > Who can explain me why I have to use...

Programming Windows CE 2 in Visual Basic or Visual C++
Hi, I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be able to install on my PDA device as other software. I've only found software for PocketPC etc... I'd like it is I could program it on my laptop using Visual Basic and with a form for the Windows CE screen etc.. Thanks. If someone can help, please reply or email. On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:49:20 +0800, Johan Kahn <johankahnSPAMKILL@westnet.com.au> wrote: >Hi, > >I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that >will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to >program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be >able to install on my PDA device as other software. Microsoft no longer supports development for Windows CE 2.x, so you won't find anything official from them. They still support eVB 3, which _will_ work with the right SDK for your Nino. I'm sure eVB 3 is still available for free from Microsoft's web site, but not sure where; try going to the site and searching for eVB 3. I _think_ it comes with a Palm-size PC SDK 1.2, but that is for the Palm-size PCs running version 2.11 of the operating system. You need the older SDK, and I don't know where you'll find it. > >I've only found software for PocketPC etc... > >I'd like i...

Re: macros written in visual basic and visual studio 2005 #2
Oh yeah, I just read VBA for Dummies, VSTO for Dummies, and VB.NET for Dummies over the last 3 days ;-] Just kidding. A little humor as a post to another thread (I have worked with all 3 technologies for clients). Alan Churchill Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: Alan Churchill [mailto:SASL001@savian.net] Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 3:26 PM To: 'Munna'; 'SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU' Subject: RE: macros written in visual basic and visual studio 2005 Wrong newsgroup but I can help a bit. Visual Basic and Visual Basic.NET have 2 things in common: the words "visual" and "basic". There was an attempt to minimize some language changes but EVERYTHING under the surface is different. Printing reports in VB.NET shouldn't be an issue but I would look toward using the old macro as a 'template' and not for a code lift. Look into Microsoft's Visual Studios Tools for Office (VSTO) or Aspose's class libraries to transfer your reports over to VS2005. Now VS2005 is the best way to go so you are moving in the right direction. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa830702.aspx Now, I personally don't use VSTO since it relies on the old COM interface but it should work fine for lightweight applications. I would convert your code and revel in a much better interface and a much cleaner way of doing things. Plus, it doesn't require Office to be installed...

GW BASIC to Visual Basic
I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? Is there a resemblance between the two? On 2 Mar 2005 21:11:59 -0800, "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote: >I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I >was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my >knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? >Is there a resemblance between the two? A resemblance? Well, sure, they both look like Microsoft BASIC. Will knowing the one help with the other? Actually, the differences between GWB and VB are so big that you'll be learning a totally new language that reminds you of one you already know. If you learn VB.Net you might find that it also reminds you of C++ and/or Java. -- auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com ***** If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1109826719.850575.113070@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years > back, when I was in school . . . will my knowledge of BASIC hold > me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? If you're talking about VB6 then then answer is Yes. Much of the syntax of the language is almost iden...

Visual Basic #2
Hi. I am LazerPhreak, a 13 Y/O computer geek....well....i am at a strange point. I know enough about computers but i dont know enough to keep frum doin harm and i am always breakin sumthin. I wanna learn 2 program but am havin trouble. If possible can anyone here become my mentor on visual basic? please email me al LazerPhreak@hotmail.com ...

visual basic #2
how to program using do until dim cnt as long do cnt=cnt+1 debug.print loop until cnt = 20 do cnt=cnt+1 debug.print loop while cnt < 21 same result. -- Randy Birch MS MVP Visual Basic http://vbnet.mvps.org/ Please reply to the newsgroups so all can participate. "langging" <bagiuolode@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1137894917.831216.250360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... : how to program using do until : Do Until is similar to Do While. The Difference between these two. is Do...While loop will execute till the test condition is True. Do...Until loop will execute till the Test Condition is False. I.e. if the condition is Positive attitue U can use Do...While loop. else U can use Do...Untill. Other then this there is no change in utilizing these loops. <vadivelpvs@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138016568.165128.119400@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Do Until is similar to Do While. > > The Difference between these two. is > > Do...While loop will execute till the test condition is True. > > Do...Until loop will execute till the Test Condition is False. > > > I.e. if the condition is Positive attitue U can use Do...While loop. > else U can use Do...Untill. This is not correct... Do ... While A = 1 'will execute while a = 1 Do ... Until A = 1 'will execute until a = 1 So to rephrase your statements: Do...While loop will execute while the test condi...

Quick Basic to Visual Basic Converter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in converting Quick Basic = code to Visual Basic code. I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything that would provide a = start on it would be helpful. Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in = converting=20 Quick Basic code to Visual Basic code.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything = that would=20 provide a start on it would be helpful.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0-- Hmmm. Other than changes in several of the graphics methods (like CurrentX/Y versus Locate) and maybe the keyboard Get/Input they're pr...

Port Visual Basic to Visual Prolog
I'm trying to port the following Visual Basic program fragment to Visual Prolog 6.1 It opens the serial port for communications, sends a break command, switches to a specific speed, sends another command, then switches speed again, and starts listening. Any signal coming in is detected with the OnCom and displayed on the screen. This is so totally beyond my Visual Prolog skills that I have no clue how to even start porting it to Visual Prolog 6.1 Any help is appreciated!! Merel Private Sub Command1_Click() 'enable communications MSComm1.PortOpen = True &#...

US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624)
US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624) ============================================================================================== Position: SW Engineer Reference: SMC01201 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5 + years development of MS Windows applications using Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML modeling experience using Rational Rose and CMM processes. Background in the development of aircraft mission planning for either the Air Force or Army and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288546624. ...

Newbie question: Quick Basic to Visual Basic
Program migration from Quick Basic to Visual Basic ? Regards to the newsgroup. Excuse my sudden intromission into the group, but I know from my long experience in these groups that there are a lot of people willing to help. As I ceased to program several years ago I found myself in the situation that my old programs are incompatible with Windows 98 and XP. I have code written in 1995 to 97 under DOS, using Quick Basic, which running under Windows, create problems when they write data files on to the fixed disk. I'm having trouble when restarting my PC. I guess this is due to the protection of the fixed disk by Windows. Mi question is: Is there a way of importing or converting my old codes into Visual Basic ? or Shall I have to write them again ? Thanks in advance. Juan Vazquez P.S.: I'm having the same problem with Borland Turbo Pascal and DELPHI. Is there a way of importing or converting my old Pascal programs into DELPHI ? "Juan Vazquez" <j.vazquez@_emavenca.com> wrote in message news:cu69ov$t5o$1@newsreader.mailgate.org... > > > > Program migration from Quick Basic to Visual Basic ? > > Regards to the newsgroup. > > Excuse my sudden intromission into the group, but I know from my long > experience in these groups that there are a lot of people willing to help. > > As I ceased to program several years ago I found myself in the situation > that my old programs are incompatible with Window...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML Modeling (using Rational Rose) and CMM Level 3 activities. Development of aircraft mission planning and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288557613. ...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288546334)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288546334) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML Modeling (using Rational Rose) and CMM Level 3 activities. Development of aircraft mission planning and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288546334. ...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288857609)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288857609) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

[...]

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45289157610)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45289157610) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

[...]

US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288857609)
US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288857609) ============================================================================================== Position: SW Engineer Reference: SMC01201 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5 + years development of MS Windows applications using Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML modeling experience using Rational Rose and CMM processes. Background in the development of aircraft mission planning for either the Air Force or Army and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288857609. ...

Visual Basic GUI with Visual C++ console
Hi, I'm trying to develop a system running on a PC, consisting of a Visual Basic GUI connected to a Visual C++ win32 console running in the background (which is doing most of the processing work). Inputs entered to the GUI will be processed by the win32 console and results passed back to the GUI for display again. I suppose commands and data would have to be passed between these two programs, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Would greatly appreciate if there's anyone who could help with some ideas or point me to some helpful resources. Rgds, JG Have a look at DDE links. -- Best regards, Kyle "JG Lim" <jooghee@gmail.com> wrote in message news:70b6683c.0504041731.1a0e3b68@posting.google.com... | Hi, | | I'm trying to develop a system running on a PC, consisting of a Visual | Basic GUI connected to a Visual C++ win32 console running in the | background (which is doing most of the processing work). Inputs | entered to the GUI will be processed by the win32 console and results | passed back to the GUI for display again. | | I suppose commands and data would have to be passed between these two | programs, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. | | Would greatly appreciate if there's anyone who could help with some | ideas or point me to some helpful resources. | | Rgds, | JG On 4 Apr 2005 18:31:14 -0700, jooghee@gmail.com (JG Lim) wrote: >Hi, > >I'm trying to develop a system running on a PC, consisting of a...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45289157611)
US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45289157611) ============================================================================================== Position: SW Engineer Reference: SMC01201 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5 + years development of MS Windows applications using Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML modeling experience using Rational Rose and CMM processes. Background in the development of aircraft mission planning for either the Air Force or Army and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45289157611. ...

Quick-Basic running in a Visual Basic compilation?
Hi everybody, I have a program, developed in Quick Basic under DOS, which are quite complicated and I wish to translate into Visual Basic, since Basic is more familiar for me than other languages. The question is how to write Quick Basic code in a Visual Basic program. It handles I/O commands and direct access to memory addresses for a A/D card. I have to say that this program works fine in a DOS window under Win98, but it's not the case for W2000/XP. Any comment will be highly appreciated. / Bish "Bishop" <Donottry@never.de> wrote in message news:c14po4$1efl2s$1@ID-145933.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi everybody, > > I have a program, developed in Quick Basic under DOS, which are quite > complicated and I wish to translate into Visual Basic, since Basic is more > familiar for me than other languages. > The question is how to write Quick Basic code in a Visual Basic program. It > handles I/O commands and direct access to memory addresses for a A/D card. > I have to say that this program works fine in a DOS window under Win98, but > it's not the case for W2000/XP. > Any comment will be highly appreciated. I'll say you're in for a bit of work! Your program must be completely re-structured. VB is Event-driven, and doesn't like top-town and procedural code at all. THis, in it self isn't neccessarily a show-stopper, as long as your QB code is reasonably structured, but the *big* problem here, is the I/O and...

Web resources about - 2-D line graph plotting in visual basic - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Automatic radar plotting aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A marine radar with automatic radar plotting aid (ARPA) capability can create tracks using radar contacts . The system can calculate the tracked ...

Trump Supporter Arrested After Plotting To Murder Muslims - YouTube
A man was arrested recently after a police tip alerted authorities that the man was constructing explosive devices and allegedly making threats ...

Islamists plotting sectarian strife: Lebanese army chief
Jean Kahwaji says recent border incursion was part of a plan by extremist rebels from Syria's Sunni-dominated uprising to reignite Sunni-Shiite ...

Prison-guard wife accused of plotting with couple to kill her husband
A Sydney man does not know the couple who allegedly plotted with his prison guard wife to have him killed, a close family friend says.

Wife of Australian businessman Robert Ellis faces 15 years' jail 'for plotting his murder'
The wife of slain Australian businessman Robert Ellis is facing 15 years' jail for allegedly plotting the gruesome murder of her husband of 25 ...

LNP plotting exposed in Bruce Flegg secret recordings where he discusses vacating Moggill for Campbell ...
SECRET recordings made by trouble-prone MP Bruce Flegg are set to reignite allegations he was offered an inducement to quit his seat for Campbell ...

Islamists jailed in UK for plotting attack
SIX Islamic extremists have been handed lengthy jail terms in Britain for plotting a murderous attack on a far-right group.

Plotting to ruin Peter Slipper's career - court hears of 'conspiracy' to hurt Speaker
THE male adviser suing Peter Slipper for sexual harassment has been accused of conspiring with political enemies to hurt the parliamentary Speaker. ...

Facebook plotting healthcare apps: sources
Facebook already knows who your friends are and the kind of things that grab your attention. Soon, it could also know the state of your health. ...

Clive Palmer accuses Jacqui Lambie of lying and plotting to set up her own political party
The relationship between the Palmer United Party's biggest personalities, Senator Jacqui Lambi and leader Clive Palmer, has hit rock bottom