Creating MS Access databases with VB (.net)

Hello,
	I am trying to create MS Access databases using VB .net. I can create
MS Access 2000 databases OK but also want to create (using VB .net code)
97 format MS Access databases as well.

Was using ADOX but the create statement has no parameters for access
format and just creates database to whatever format of access you have
installed.

--- CODE START ---
Dim cat As New ADOX.Catalog()
Dim sCreateString As String

sCreateString = _
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Test.mdb"

cat.Create(sCreateString)

--- CODE END ---

Cheers
Paul M
0
paul1385 (23)

Let me steal from a regular poster to this newsgroup:

Rick Rothstein [MVP - Visual Basic]
 Dec 25, 7:50 am   show options

From: "Rick Rothstein [MVP - Visual Basic]"
<rickNOSPAMn...@NOSPAMcomcast.net> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:50:50 -0500

Almost everybody in this newsgroup is using VB6 or lower. While you may
get
a stray answer to VB.NET (including VB2003 and VB2005 which has dropped
..NET
from its name) questions here, you should ask them in newsgroups
devoted
exclusively to .NET programming (the languages are different enough to
warrant separate newsgroup support). Look for newsgroups with either
the
word "dotnet" or "vsnet" in their name.

For the microsoft news server, try these newsgroups for Visual Basic
..NET
related questions...

   microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
   microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.upgrade
   microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls
   microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.data

And these for more general .NET questions

   microsoft.public.dotnet.general
   microsoft.public.vsnet.general

Note: There are many other .NET newgroups (use the first three "fields"
from
the last two as templates when searching for them), but the above ones
should get you started.

Good luck.

0
spkelly (9)
12/28/2005 12:33:50 AM
"Paul M" <paul@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am trying to create MS Access databases using VB .net. I can create
> MS Access 2000 databases OK but also want to create (using VB .net code)
> 97 format MS Access databases as well.
>
> Was using ADOX but the create statement has no parameters for access
> format and just creates database to whatever format of access you have
> installed.
>
> --- CODE START ---
> Dim cat As New ADOX.Catalog()
> Dim sCreateString As String
>
> sCreateString = _
> "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Test.mdb"
>
> cat.Create(sCreateString)
>
> --- CODE END ---
>

> Cheers
> Paul M

Don't know of an ADOX method (there likely may be one), but you can try the
following using the JRO...

    ' Defines
Const Jet10 = 1
Const Jet11 = 2
Const Jet20 = 3
Const Jet3x = 4
Const Jet4x = 5
    ' Sample usage
DoConvertMDB "C:\data\MyDB97.MDB", "C:\data\MyDB2000.MDB", Jet4x
    ' Routine
Sub DoConvertMDB(SourceDB, DestDB, EngineType)
    Dim Engine
    Set Engine = CreateObject("JRO.JetEngine")
    Engine.CompactDatabase "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" &
SourceDB, _
      "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Jet OLEDB:Engine Type=" & EngineType
& ";Data Source=" & DestDB
End Sub

This example, is converting a MSAccess97 to MSAccess2k, but it can work in
the other direction as well. Be aware, however, that depending on features
used, it may demonstrate unexpected behavior going backwards. <g>

-ralph

Can I update a MS Access 2002 database with Visual Basic .net 2003 Standard Editon?
I am considering purchasing Visual Basic .net 2003 Standard Editon to do some development work with Web Forms and I need to know whether this edit will allow me to update an Access database (mdb) file. I already have a database which is updated through an Access front-end, I want to update the database through web forms, is this possible? what are the benefits of going for the Professional Verion of Visual Studio instead? Cheers, In VB.Net you'd use the ADO.Net objects to update the database. Visual Studio.Net is just another Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool. It has the added ability of being the development platform for VB.NET, C#.NET, C++.NET, Java.NET. It can also easily create XML objects/dependencies and set up web pages to use ASP.NET. And, other stuff I've forgotten about. -- MGFoster:::mgf00 <at> earthlink <decimal-point> net Oakland, CA (USA) pisaac wrote: > I am considering purchasing Visual Basic .net 2003 Standard Editon to > do some development work with Web Forms and I need to know whether > this edit will allow me to update an Access database (mdb) file. I > already have a database which is updated through an Access front-end, > I want to update the database through web forms, is this possible? > what are the benefits of going for the Professional Verion of Visual > Studio instead? You'd want to go to the description of what you get with VB.NET Standard to see if it comes with the necessary su...

Connecting to MS-Access database through visual basic
Hi, I am trying to browse a recordset using bound controls using VB 6.0. I am using Windows XP operating system. to this end i created a form in vb and try to link it to MS-Access database. when i give the path of database(.mdb) file, to link to the database, it gives an error saying unrecognised database format. any thoughts on why this is happening? any help is greatly appreciated. thanx in advance. i think u dont have latest latest Access drivers installed, and trying to access a newer version of Access database than VB (odbc) supports. Khurram ...

Database connectivity with MS Access in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
Hi All, I am developing a intra-company website. I am working in MS Visual Studio .NET, and am writing the code in VBScript. I have an MS Access database with which i want to connect. Once the connection is established, i want to retreive a particular record and display one particular field of the record in a text box. Given below is the concerned code snippet (the default.aspx.vb file): Partial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected Sub Submit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Submit.Click Dim Conn Dim rsAddRequest Dim val Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Conn.Provider = "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" Conn.Open(Server.MapPath("requests.mdb")) rsAddRequest = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") rsAddRequest.CursorType = 2 rsAddRequest.LockType = 3 rsAddRequest.Open("Select * from request where TrackingID='RR0004'", Conn) Name.Text = rsAddRequest.Fields("RequesterName").ToString() rsAddRequest.Close() rsAddRequest = Nothing Conn = Nothing End Sub End Class The database is requests.mdb; the table is request, the field to be displayed is RequesterName and the text boc is named Name. The code given above diplays "System.__ComObject" in the text box. And, if i remove the .ToString() part, then the error generat...

Using GetOleDbSchemaTable and Visual Basic .NET for MS-Access and SQL Server Express
I need to write a VB.Net application that will take an mdb file (Access 2000) and create corresponding copy of it in SQL Express, creating all the tables and relationships, and transferring over the data (using an existing application like DTS in SQL Server or something else is NOT an option - this must be coded from scratch). The Access databases that it must be able to handle will only have tables, relationships, and data (i.e. no forms, macros, queries, reports). I see that in the System.Data.OleDb namespace there is the method GetOleDbSchemaTable that returns all sorts of schema information. I haven't fully explored how to use this method, but do you think I will be able to pull out all that I need from the various schema information returned to rebuilt the mdb file in SQL Express? I just don't want to start heading down this road and invest quite a bit of effort only to hit an impassable road block. Thank you for any thoughts on this! Marcus I don't know of any gotchas with using GetOleDbSchemaTable to roll your own upsizing tool. However, you'll need to come up with your own Access to SQL Server data type mappings. -- Hope this helps. Dan Guzman SQL Server MVP "Marcus" <holysmokes99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1139699982.671856.64020@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I need to write a VB.Net application that will take an mdb file (Access > 2000) and create corresponding copy of it in SQL Express, creating all >...

MS Access to vb.net/ASp.net migration
Howdy all. Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access forms to VB.NET? Anyone had any experiences? On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:26:26 GMT, "NavEEd" <naveed010@hotmail.com> wrote: > Howdy all. > > Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access > forms to VB.NET? > > Anyone had any experiences? I have yet to see any implementation of continuous forms in .NET, so I don't think it's possible to convert those. I also am not aware of a product to convert non-continuous forms, but it would not be too difficult to convert one that had no code attached to events (buttons, before update, etc.). I'd be kind of surpised if there isn't a tool that can do that. I was actually planning to try to write one myself one of these days. I think the hardest part about that would be that the combo box control on .NET is missing some of the features the Access one has, so a custom control would have to be written. "NavEEd" <naveed010@hotmail.com> wrote: > Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access > forms to VB.NET? Experience no. Links yes. Convert Access to Visual Basic, Delphi, Java, ASP or ASP.NET http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/accesstovb.htm Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tip...

Accessing BTrieve database from Visual C++/Visual Basic
Hi! I have been looking on the pervasive website but things don't get really clear to me. Does anybody know how to access a betrieve database from either Visual Basic or from Visual C++? Is there some sort of ODBC driver or anything alike? Do you know where to get it and if it is free or needs to be payed for? I'm looking for this because we use a product in our clinic that makes use of a BTrieve database from which we would like to query some information that we would like to use in some other system. If we can access the BTrieve database we are able to treat our patient be...

Vista Basic or Visual Basic conversation to VB.Net
Hello, I have a piece of code written in Vista Basic (similar to Visual Basic), and I'd like to know if you could help me find the equivalent in VB.NET? Here is the code: local lcopr as character store upper(this.value) to lcopr opentable("joprs") ordertable("joprs","joopr") seek("joprs", lcopr) store db.joprs.jodesc.value to thisform.textbox1.value store db.joprs.joextd.value to thisform.editbox1.value closetable("joprs") The code above is triggered when a user enters text into textboxA, which has a "CHANGE" trigger assigned to it. When the value is entered in to textboxA, textbox1 is populated with store.db.joprs.jodesc.value, and finally, editbox1 is populated with db.joprs.joextd.value. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Regards, --TJ ...

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351157606)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351157606) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software developme...

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351157606)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351157606) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software development - Solid skills with C/C++ and WIN32, Linux experience a plus. - In-depth understanding of Object Oriented design and development - Proficiency with source code management systems, diagnostic tools, debuggers, and code analyzers - Knowledge of DLL s, exes, and services on Windows NT technology - BS/MS in CS, EE, Mathematics or related field The following skills are listed in order of importance for this position: Languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic, JavaScript, VBScript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML Technologies: WIN32, MFC, NTFS, RPC, NT Services, NT Security, DFS, COM, DCOM, Active Directory, ADSI, MAPI, CDO, ...

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351132408)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351132408) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software development - Solid skills with C/C++ and WIN32, Linux experience a plus. - In-depth understanding of Object Oriented design and development - Proficiency with source code management systems, diagnostic tools, debuggers, and code analyzers - Knowledge of DLL s, exes, and services on Windows NT technology - BS/MS in CS, EE, Mathematics or related field The following skills are listed in order of importance for this position: Languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic, JavaScript, VBScript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML Technologies: WIN32, MFC, NTFS, RPC, NT Services, NT Security, DFS, COM, DCOM, Active Directory, ADSI, MAPI, CDO, ...

[...]

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351114408)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351114408) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software development - Solid skills with C/C++ and WIN32, Linux experience a plus. - In-depth understanding of Object Oriented design and development - Proficiency with source code management systems, diagnostic tools, debuggers, and code analyzers - Knowledge of DLL s, exes, and services on Windows NT technology - BS/MS in CS, EE, Mathematics or related field The following skills are listed in order of importance for this position: Languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic, JavaScript, VBScript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML Technologies: WIN32, MFC, NTFS, RPC, NT Services, NT Security, DFS, COM, DCOM, Active Directory, ADSI, MAPI, CDO, ...

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351114408)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351114408) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software development - Solid skills with C/C++ and WIN32, Linux experience a plus. - In-depth understanding of Object Oriented design and development - Proficiency with source code management systems, diagnostic tools, debuggers, and code analyzers - Knowledge of DLL s, exes, and services on Windows NT technology - BS/MS in CS, EE, Mathematics or related field The following skills are listed in order of importance for this position: Languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic, JavaScript, VBScript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML Technologies: WIN32, MFC, NTFS, RPC, NT Services, NT Security, DFS, COM, DCOM, Active Directory, ADSI, MAPI, CDO, and Web Services. ...

Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351132408)
Win Developer with C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic (45351132408) ==================================================================================== Position: Software Developer Reference: QER000005atx Location: Austin TX Duration: 6 C-P Skills: We are in the process of searching for a contractor for a contract-to-hire Software Engineer Position here in Austin TX. This position has the following requirements: - 5+ years experience with Windows-based (WIN32) software development - Solid skills with C/C++ and WIN32, Linux experience a plus. - In-depth understanding of Object Oriented design and development - Proficiency with source code management systems, diagnostic tools, debuggers, and code analyzers - Knowledge of DLL s, exes, and services on Windows NT technology - BS/MS in CS, EE, Mathematics or related field The following skills are listed in order of importance for this position: Languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Visual Basic, JavaScript, VBScript, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML Technologies: WIN32, MFC, NTFS, RPC, NT Services, NT Security, DFS, COM, DCOM, Active Directory, ADSI, MAPI, CDO, and Web Services. ...

copying data from MS-SQL to MS-Access using VB.Net
Hi there, I'm trying to use MSAccess as a "container" to move data around from one MS-SQL server DB to another. This is basically already a design decision that has been made for a lot of reasons and can't be changed by me. What I was wondering is what is the bet way to populate the MS-Access DB. The DB will only contain 6 tables which will have a very small amount of data in them. I have tried to use ADO.Net to read the data from MS-SQL into a DataTable and then save it into the MS-Access DB using again using a DataTable populated from the first, but I can't seem to get the syntax right. Even after I execute the Update method nothing happens to the Access DB. So I modified one of the values in the data rows ('myRow("name") = "hi there") and this seemed to force an update, but then threw a concurrency error. Attached below is the code I was using, can anyone help? JPO Dim cnnA As System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection = New System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection(QuantumConnection) Dim cnnAccessDB As System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection = New System.Data.OLEdb.OleDbConnection(AccessDB) cnnA.Open() cnnAccessDB.Open() Dim daDataAdapterA As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Advmast", cnnA), dtDataTableA As New DataTable Dim daAccessDB As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Advmast", cnnAccessDB), dtAccessDB As New DataTable ...

Fire-up MS Access Database from VB and Leave it Running When VB App is Closed?
Hiya, Anybody know how to do this please? I am opening Access from VB using the code below. However, I don't want Access to close when objAccess goes out of scope. I would like Access to remain open - like MS Excel does if you write similar code. I am trying to avoid using the Shell function because I don't want to have to search for MSAccess.exe first. If you step through the code and click on the Access session before continuing through the VB code, it seems to know that you have interacted with it and leaves Access open. I have tried throwing in an AppActivate "MsAccess" to simulate this but it still closes Access as soon as the VB code stops running. I'm testing with VB6 and Access 97. Thanks. If chkOpen Then On Error Resume Next Set objAccess = CreateObject("Access.Application") objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase (strFilename) End If On 26 Apr 2004 05:01:55 -0700, david.a.ward@uk.royalsun.com (Dave) wrote: When the object reference goes out of scope, the object - Access in this case - is closed. Indeed you would have to use Shell. Look for it in the default place, and if not found, ask the user to find it for you, using a File/Open dialog. -Tom. >Hiya, > >Anybody know how to do this please? I am opening Access from VB using >the code below. However, I don't want Access to close when objAccess >goes out of scope. I would like Access to remain open - like MS Excel >does if you write similar code. > ...

MS Access: VB 6.0 vs. VB.net & Multiple Users
Greetings Gurus: I preface this plea for help with the disclaimer that I am by no means an Access programmer. That said, please be patient and understanding. I have been tasked with overseeing and deploying a content-based (i.e. predominantly text based) Access Database that must be accessed by users in Europe, North America and Asia. We have no enterprise-wide intranet and overseas offices (we are based in California) tap into our local network using PC Anywhere. That said, what is the best way to: Network Perspective: Allow access to the database to users outside of our local network? (Please keep in mind that we are a small company and PCs in our different offices run on everything from Windows 98 to Windows XP.) I have read that Terminal Services would be a great opportunity. Can anyone offer a brief overview of and further recommended reading about Terminal Services? I have to explain all of this to the powers that be. Coding Perspective: The program was coded in VB 6.0 in order to allow users to edit content (underline, bold, etc). I attempted a switch to VB.net but ran into errors at every turn. If I can deploy this Database through a terminal server, to what extent is there a need to recode to .net? Thanks in advance for your input. Jeremy Hollister For terminal server info, you get better help posting at microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.... groups. Also, Microsoft's Windows 2000 product page is full of info on the subject. Anyway here are my 2 ...

VB.NET and Access database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C4E5BB.45C37920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am an old VB6 programmer, and we have recently gone to VB.NET. I am = struggling to duplicate some of the things I had done in VB5 and VB6 to = the new language. What I need to do is to use VB.NET code to : #1: Open an MS Access database #2: Retrieve the data from one of the tables into an array #3: Once I have the array filled, I can process the data in the array = via VB.NET code If my DB is ddddd and my table within the DB is ttttt, what code do I = need to open the database and read each member from the table = sequentially until the end of the table? =20 Thanks for answering. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C4E5BB.45C37920 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <DIV>I am an old VB6 programmer, and we have recently gone to = VB.NET.&nbsp; I am=20 struggling to duplicate some of the things I had done in VB5 a...

Visual Basic in MS Access
I need help from a VB/Access expert. I prefer writing code in PHP and MySQL. However, I got stuck doing a project with an Access Database. I have created several Select Queries inside Access, but I need to automate it such that my customer can just click a single button or two - to make the database match and print the report for him. I need to write some VB code that will execute a serious of queries and capture some data from a query and put it into a variable. This variable will be use to rename the columns of a table. For example if the Pay_Period = 2 then the columns PD_Hours and PD_Wages should be renamed to PD2_Hours and PD2_Wages. I understand the logic of what needs to be done to complete the project, but I am having much difficulty resolving this problem in Visual Basic/Access. Can someone help point me in the right directions. Thanks so much, Stan Almost always it is a Very Bad Idea to use a Field Name as Data, which seems to be just what you are doing. And, if you have questions about manipulating Jet database objects from VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) in Access, an Access newsgroup, e.g., comp.databases.ms-access or one of several access newsgroups at the free news server news.microsoft.com (also accessible via online interface at Microsoft) would expose you to more than one or two "Access types" as may be the case here. All that said, here's a Function that renames all the Fields in a Jet TableDef by appending a text stri...

VB.NET and Access Database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C4E5BB.24460470 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am an old VB6 programmer, and we have recently gone to VB.NET. I am = struggling to duplicate some of the things I had done in VB5 and VB6 to = the new language. What I need to do is to use VB.NET code to : #1: Open an MS Access database #2: Retrieve the data from one of the tables into an array #3: Once I have the array filled, I can process the data in the array = via VB.NET code If my DB is ddddd and my table within the DB is ttttt, what code do I = need to open the database and read each member from the table = sequentially until the end of the table? =20 Thanks for answering. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C4E5BB.24460470 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <DIV>I am an old VB6 programmer, and we have recently gone to = VB.NET.&nbsp; I am=20 struggling to duplicate som...

US-TX-Austin: Web Programmer, MS Visual Studio.NET, .NET Framework, Access, SQL; (45338452258)
US-TX-Austin: Web Programmer, MS Visual Studio.NET, .NET Framework, Access, SQL; (45338452258) ============================================================================================== Position: Web Programmer Reference: SMC01937 Location: Austin TX Duration: 6M Skills: Recent work experience MS Visual Studio�. NET and the MS .NET Framework. 2+yrs exp performing ongoing support and testing of database systems using Microsoft Access and SQL. 2+yrs exp supporting Office 2000/2003 (Word, Access, Excel ...

US-TX-Austin: Web Programmer, MS Visual Studio.NET, .NET Framework, Access, SQL; (45338457612)
US-TX-Austin: Web Programmer, MS Visual Studio.NET, .NET Framework, Access, SQL; (45338457612) ============================================================================================== Position: Web Programmer Reference: SMC01937 Location: Austin TX Duration: 6M Skills: Recent work experience MS Visual Studio�. NET and the MS .NET Framework. 2+yrs exp performing ongoing support and testing of database systems using Microsoft Access and SQL. 2+yrs exp supporting Office 2000/2003 (Word, Access, Excel ...

Web resources about - Creating MS Access databases with VB (.net) - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Larry Ellison shrugs off Amazon, Microsoft play for Oracle database business
... companies – Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) – both made it easier for Oracle's (NYSE: ORCL) customers to move their databases ...

Microsoft's SQL Server Database Is Heading to Linux
Next year, Microsoft plans to release a version of its hybrid-cloud-friendly database software for the open-source operating system.