Get paid while you get online!!

I found a great Internet company - Cashfiesta.com - that has created a
product everyone can benefit from. They pay you while you work or play
on your computer. All you need to do is keep their software - the
FiestaBar=99 - active while you are online. They even pay you when your
friends are using their computers.

Unlike other companies, Cashfiesta gives you control over how much
money you earn. They have an individual payrate based on the number of
Special Offers you sign up for. As some of these offers are free, you
can increase your payrate up to 33 times without spending a penny.

It's free and easy to join and your privacy is completely protected.
Here is the link, enjoy and happy money making.
http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=3Dmutant_rabbi

Get paid while you get online!! #2

gets gets
I'm a little surprised at this. In irb, I tried puts gets gets. Why? I don't know. but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! myString = gets gets puts myString On Mar 26, 2007, at 3:17 AM, John Joyce wrote: > I'm a little surprised at this. > In irb, I tried puts gets gets. > Why? I don't know. > but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! > myString = gets gets > puts myString It's not surprising at all. First, let's insert the parentheses so we can see it as Ruby does: puts(gets(gets())) Now we see th...

Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job
Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job http://megalinesolutions.googlepages.com/ ...

Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job
Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job http://megalinesolutions.googlepages.com/ ...

Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job
Get Paid $150 Per Hour , Get Paid For Form-Filling Job http://megalinesolutions.googlepages.com/ ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

Why not get Play Video all day and Get paid
If you want the benefit of working online, making guaranteed easy money, and play your video games all day. I suggest you click the link and watch these FREE videos. Im glad to share to joy of the internet. www.workinyourbed.com ...

[...]

I cant get my computer to get online anymore
I had changed the PCI cards around in the PCI slots. But now my nic card wont go on the internet. it connects and talks to my router but when i open up my web brouwser it says that it dosent have an interent connection. I have looked and looked on the web for instructions on how to corect the problem but i cant find anything that will help me. if any one can help me out i would be verey greatefull Thank you seashorecar62@aol.com wrote: > I had changed the PCI cards around in the PCI slots. But now my nic > card wont go on the ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

Why not get Play Video all day and Get paid
If you want the benefit of working online, making guaranteed easy money, and play your video games all day. I suggest you click the link and watch these FREE videos. Im glad to share to joy of the internet. www.workinyourbed.com ...

GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEY MAKING PROGRAMME.THE REALPROGRAMME IN ONLINE
GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEY MAKING PROGRAMME.THE REALPROGRAMME IN ONLINE THE BEST PROGRAMME I FOUND IN ONLINE THAT IT PAYS MORE THAN $20,000PER MONTH TO MY ACCOUNT.ANY ONE CAN DO IT AS A PART TIME WORK.YOUSHOULD AMAZED BY THE RESULTS. WHEN I JUST JOIN HERE I START EARN WITH IN 20 MINUTES.THE RESULTS WERE FABULOUS. FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK THENETWORK.VISIT: http://tinyurl.com/4jkuwx WE WISH YOU FOR YOUR BEST LIFE ...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid #4
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid ...

getting a warning about gets
I'm getting a warning on my linux gcc compiler: /tmp/ccXgHa9s.o(.text+0x48): In function `main': : warning: the `gets' function is dangerous and should not be used. And here's where I used gets: #include "common.h" //common.h includes string.h .... .... int main(void) { char zf_name[50]; .... printf("Enter the name of the file\n"); gets(zf_name); ... return 0; } On May 19, 10:38=A0am, pereges <Brol...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm getting a warning on my linux gcc compiler: > > /tmp/ccXgHa9s.o(.text+0x48): In function `main': > : warning: the `gets' function is dangerous and should not be used. > > And here's where I used gets: > > #include "common.h" =A0//common.h includes string.h > ... > ... > > int main(void) > { > =A0 =A0char zf_name[50]; > > =A0 =A0.... > =A0 =A0printf("Enter the name of the file\n"); > =A0 =A0gets(zf_name); > =A0 =A0... > =A0 =A0return 0; > > > > }- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - I think the message is rather explicit; gets() is dangerous, and shouldn't be used. Alternatively, use fgets() or perhaps, scanf() to get input -- include Hi On May 19, 11:38 am, pereges <Brol...@gmail.com> wrote: > : warning: the `gets' function is dangerous and should not be used. > char zf_name[50]; > gets(zf_name); How do you know the file name is le...

Return of gets gets
Not long ago I posted about gets gets I said it acted a bit like a Heredoc. I've since realized that it is actually more similar to readlines In fact, it behaves identically thus far. example: irb(main):004:0> lines = readlines ff fff akenll329 \n kls => ["ff\n", "fff\n", "akenll329\n", "\\n\n", "kls\n"] irb(main):005:0> puts lines ff fff akenll329 \n kls => nil irb(main):006:0> lines = gets gets fff ff ahoy \n lll ll => "ff\nahoy\n\\n\nlll ll\n" irb(main):007:0> puts lines ff ahoy \n lll ll => nil No...

More friends more money,get friends while get paid #2
More friends more money,get friends while get paid http://groups.google.com/group/all-good-things/web/get-friends-while-get-paid Get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors, FREE! http://www.t2000ultra.com/?rid=12740 ...

Web resources about - Get paid while you get online!! - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Channel Partners Online
VoIP News, Voice over IP, IMS, News and Analysis, Channel Partners

Computer News Middle East Online - Information Technology News, Analysis, Insights and Case Studies
The technology industry is changing. The power and decision makers are shifting. The phrase ‘money talks’ is definitely applicable as CFOs become ...

IT News Online > - Hardware - Software - Gaming - Internet - Telecom - Finance
IT News Online is a News Portal that brings you the latest in the IT Industry. Right from Financial Transactions to the latest Gizmos, IT News ...

Lubbock Online - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
LubbockOnline.com is the website of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal newspaper, providing news, community conversation, advertising, classifieds ...

Online News Heard Now - Online News from around the World
Online News Heard Now Home Editorials Technology Health Business Travel Sports Entertainment Finance Featured Recent About Authors About Us Privacy ...

The Daily News Online: Serving Genesee, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties (NY) with local news and events ...
Serving Genesee, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties (NY) with local news and events.

X17 Online - Celebrity News - Celebrity Gossip - Celebrity Photos & Pics - Paparazzi Photos of Hollywood ...
... Gossip and Breaking Entertainment News - Star Photos Pictures and Free Videos. Hollywood Rumors Babies and Paparazzi Galleries on X17online.com ...

Online Journalism Blog
Blog covering the latest developments in online journalism, citizen journalism, database journalism, computer assisted reporting, blogging, mobile ...

Online Journalism Blog - Comment, analysis and links covering online journalism and online news, citizen ...
Comment, analysis and links covering online journalism and online news, citizen journalism, blogging, vlogging, photoblogging, podcasts, vodcasts, ...

Talk:History of massively multiplayer online games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Video games , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of video games on Wikipedia. If ...