get printer status and change path of printer

Hello,

Being new to vb dotnet I have the following problem:
I want to manage printjobs by an dotnet application.
For this I use the ActiveDS reference. Using this reference, how can I:
* find the printerstatus (not the job status)
* Change the destination of the printjobs? So change it from:
   \\domain\server\printer1    to
   \\domain\server\printer2

Any help would be appreciated

Regards, Jurgen

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:26:09 +0100, "Jurgen Oerlemans"
<jurgen.oerlemans@envirolab_remove_.nl> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Being new to vb dotnet I have the following problem:

Ahem

Almost everybody in this newsgroup is using VB6 or lower. While
you may get a stray answer to VB.NET (including VB2003 and VB2005
which has dropped .NET from its name) questions here, you should
ask them in newsgroups devoted exclusively to .NET programming.
Look for newsgroups with either the word "dotnet" or "vsnet" in
their name.

For the microsoft news server, try these newsgroups...

There are some others, but these should get you started.
0
erewhon2 (1112)