Here comes first philanthropic software license system

Dear all colleagues ,

I like to introduce and invite for develop new software license system.
Please take time from your busy schedule and give feedback.

Project Website: https://copygift.github.io
Github Account:  https://github.com/copygift

Project Pitch:

Copygift
create:copy:care
"gifting is good"
philanthropic licensing system

Philosophy:
"We have always developed apps and software's for those who have computers and mobiles
but now time should come where need to be build system for those who haven't"

Problem: The first world and second world using,wasting and possessing most of the artificial and natural resources on earth
and because of their materialistic greed ,third world are suffering and living in hell.

Solution:"Copygift" licensed downloadable data will make chargeable on basis of data size to the users
and they should pay fixed charges by through redirecting to defined foundations and NGOs donation page after triggered
individual download limit.

The Market: The whole world where internet is available.

Business traction:The company and community who developed,deployed and operate this licensing system will get
fixed amount per user transaction for recovering all development and operating cost.

Best Regards,
Santosh T.Waghmode
http://thefandry.tumblr.com
0
copygift

openoffice
Hi I'm trying to work with the visual basic like language of the web part of openoffice, it looks a lot like visual basic. My question is, i'm trying to set focus to a certain textbox, but i can't get it to work. I used to remember that there was something like that in the control properties box in vb, like setfocus or something, but not here. Any tutorials on openoffice about the vb web thingie would be highly appreciated to. Thanks a bunch. ...

Visual Basic Software Protection
I have written a program in Visual Basic for distribution. I am looking for an internet based registration service and found SecureWrap software protection. Has any one used it? www.securewrap.com.au ...

Accounting Software in Visual Basic
We can learn any programming language well only after doing some hands on exercises in that particular language. Simple toy examples won't give us good exposure. We have to do a complete application. And this complete application has not to be coded from the scratch. we can start from any existing code at the beginning and then refactor or reengineer that code to suit our requiremnt. This will give us a good experience and a in-depth knowledge. For example , we can download complete source code of accounting software written in visual basic from this web site www.craceinfotech.com. In ...

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can wri...

Patent system a farce when it comes to software
http://informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201802746 Amazon, Google, Yahoo, And Others Sued For Automating Their E-mail The companies are accused of violating a patent on automatic message routing held by Polaris IP. The patent has a long history in litigation, but all the cases have been settled out of court. By Thomas Claburn InformationWeek August 28, 2007 04:40 PM Six major Internet companies have been sued for using computers to process their e-mail. AOL, Amazon, Borders, Google, IAC, and Yahoo stand accused of violating a patent on automatic message routing held b...

Requirements For A Visualization Software System For 2010
REQUIREMENTS FOR A VISUALIZATION SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR 2010 Xah Lee, 2007-03-16 In this essay, i give a list of requirements that i think is necessary for a software system for creating scientific visualization for the next decade (2007-2017). (for a HTML version with images, please see http://xahlee.org/3d/viz.html ) For the past 10 years, i have been strongly interested in mathematical visualization. I'm not a professor, and am not doing it for the educational purposes per se. Geometry has just been beautiful for me, and i'm also a professional programer. Programing computers to vi...

Fuzzy Inference System for Visual Basic
Hello, I have been encountering some problems using the generated Fuzzy Inference System (.fis) for a Visual Basic 6.0 (VB 6.0) stand-alone application, and would kindly like to ask for some help. A summary of my situation can be seen below: - I have created a fuzzy control system in simulink and I would like to use the generated .fis (fuzzy inference system) in my VB application. - I have followed several of the matlab help documents with little success. -Matlab version: MATLAB Version 7.1.0.246 (R14) Service Pack 3 - lcc version: lcc-win32 version 2.4.1 Mathworks patch 1.35 -Visua...

Openserver Development System Software License Agreement
Can anyone tell me where I can find a copy of the License Agreement for the OpenServer Development System for 5.0.x? -- Rob Steinmetz ...

First Come, First Served
iTunes code from a Pepsi bottle. JMMHJ RPJXL -- "...I doubt that I would ever buy a Mac. I've seen what owning one can do to people. And I don't want any part of that." Rich Brooks columnist for the Southwest Florida Herald-Tribune "Mayor of R'lyeh" <ev515o@hotmail.com> wrote in post r6eh21pffqnok8ej1ja4q7msupr9j5g9ds@4ax.com on 3/4/05 12:36 PM: > > iTunes code from a Pepsi bottle. > > JMMHJ > RPJXL > Thanks! Now just have to pick a song. Appreciate your posting the code. -- If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where ...

[News] Free Software First-of-its-kinds (Visual)

First problem in upgrading system software on a Mac
Well, today I had my first problem upgrading system software on one of my Macs. I downloaded Mavericks on my Early 2011 MBP (15", 2.0 GHz i7, 4 Gig RAM), and when I started it up, there was no Finder. Finder kept trying to start, but kept quitting. Had a chat session with Support. They suggested fixing permissions from the repair partition, but that didn't help. So, I am now in the process of downloading Mavericks again so I can reinstall it. Arrghh! David Fritzinger <dfritzin@nospam.mac.com> wrote: > Well, today I had my first problem upgrading system soft...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

Need Help for Basic of Human Visual System?
Why choosing 4 levels Decomposition in wavelet transform in Human Visual System (HVS)? Is it possible to choose 2 levels? Why choosing detail subband in wavelet transform in HVS. Is it possible to choose low frequency subband? Thanks in Advance. ...

Web resources about - Here comes first philanthropic software license system - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Season Of Giving: Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan Behind 2013’s Largest U.S. Philanthropic Donation
Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan , were responsible for the largest individual philanthropic donation ...

05162014 - AD - TFA Philanthropic Leadership Circle Convening 98
Explore US Department of Education's photos on Flickr. US Department of Education has uploaded 20597 photos to Flickr.

Philanthropic 'Batman' killed after his Batmobile breaks down
The Maryland Batman, whose roadside encounter with police three years ago made him a viral sensation around the world, has died.

Philanthropic 'Batman' dies in crash (00:45)
Leonard Robinson, known for visiting hospitalised children dressed as Batman in the US, dies in a crash after his Batmobile breaks down.

Australia's top philanthropic gifts
A list of Australia's top philanthropic gifts.

National Arboretum Canberra Foundation seeks philanthropic support
The ACT government will continue to manage the arboretum operations and also cover the &quot;critical infrastructure&quot;, but a new foundation ...

Philanthropic 'Batman' dies in crash (00:45)
Leonard Robinson, known for visiting hospitalised children dressed as Batman in the US, dies in a crash after his Batmobile breaks down.

Andrew Forrest's record $65m gift boosts philanthropic stakes
... gift yesterday to the universities of Western Australia tops a year of tumbling records as higher education attracts big money and philanthropic ...

Climate Institute fights for survival as philanthropic donation runs out
A leading think tank and lobby group on climate change is fighting for survival after the multi-million dollar support of its primary benefactor ...