how to export from ms access into ms excel?

I need to export to a particular excel worksheet, but I am unable to
specify a range?
Is there another way????

Please help...?
Nettie

0
amakhlouf (13)

exporting data from ms access to ms project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites etc that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, England ...

Any MS Access that is NOT MS Access in WinXP?
Hi all, I have a small application for bookkeeping, actually working in Access with small routines in VBA. I want to rewrite it in Java, but I don't want to use Access anymore. I started looking for another database, but I found none. I already know (and used) MySQL and PostgreSQL (waiting 7.4), but as far as I know they are only daemon, and under windows they use a lot of memory and CPU time. It's like installing a Ferrari only to cross the road. Maybe an approach with loading the daemon at the start of the program, and quitting it at the end, but I don't know how ...

Visual Basic in MS Excel
I'm writing a macro and how can i count the number of worksheets in a certain excel file? (example, if there are four tabs at the bottom: Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 and Sheet4 i want to be able to use VB to count this number, which is in this case 4) Another (different) question is: Everytime I create a new worksheet I want to let cell A4 automatically contain the number of PREVIOUS worksheets, this varies incremental each time i create a new sheet, but how can I dynamically add this number to this cell? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!! THANX!! Mark wrote: > I'm writing a m...

Visual Basic in MS Access
I need help from a VB/Access expert. I prefer writing code in PHP and MySQL. However, I got stuck doing a project with an Access Database. I have created several Select Queries inside Access, but I need to automate it such that my customer can just click a single button or two - to make the database match and print the report for him. I need to write some VB code that will execute a serious of queries and capture some data from a query and put it into a variable. This variable will be use to rename the columns of a table. For example if the Pay_Period = 2 then the columns PD_Hours and PD...

Export to Excel in MS Access
Hi, I have one form in access application which shows various fields from the database. The fields are like No of PCs a client has,No of employees,revenue etc. Need of the user is to filter the data on the form and export the results. I am using a Qury as the base for this form.Can I do it easily or i need to write the code to do this. Secondly can I provide a separate interface to allow user to Query and extract the data. Say, PC between <SomeRange> AND/ OR Revenue Between <Some Range> whatever result comes will be exported to the Excel file. Please tell me if you ...

1* Exporting data from Ms Access to Ms Project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites, books that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, Englan...

Do while loop on MS Excel Visual Basic
Hi, I am trying to write a do while loop in MS Excel VB that will copy a formula into a cell in a column and continue to do so until the last cell in the first column is blank. e.g. If cell A1 is <> "" then put the formula below into in C1 and continue to loop until the last non blank cell in column A Range("C2").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=CONCATENATE(RC[-2],"" "",RC[-1])" I'm sure the code is not difficult to write but my VB skills are not the strongest so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi S...

Copy & Paste from MS Excel to MS Access (A97 specifically)
I am attempting to build an A97 app that allows the user to copy an M (column) by N (row) array of cells from an Excel worksheet to an M (column) by N (row) array of "cells" in datasheet view on an MS Access subform. To date I have tried to do this to the rightmost M columns of an L by N (where L > M) array of "cells" on the subform without success. Is there something I am missing or is this such a copy and paste operation not possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, While it may look like one, Access isn't a spreadsheet. I suspect it isn't poss...

Connecting to MS-Access database through visual basic
Hi, I am trying to browse a recordset using bound controls using VB 6.0. I am using Windows XP operating system. to this end i created a form in vb and try to link it to MS-Access database. when i give the path of database(.mdb) file, to link to the database, it gives an error saying unrecognised database format. any thoughts on why this is happening? any help is greatly appreciated. thanx in advance. i think u dont have latest latest Access drivers installed, and trying to access a newer version of Access database than VB (odbc) supports. Khurram ...

How to access data from an MS Excel sheet and import it to a MS Word using LabView?
Hello I would like to know how is it possible to access a specified data( for example row 1 ,column 2 to 5) in an Excel sheet and import it to a word document using LabView. Thanks You can interact with Office application through ActiveX, but you should be warned that it requires opening a lot of properties and going deep into the Office object hierarchy and this does not look nice in LabVIEW. If you open the example finder (Help&gt;&gt;Find Examples) and search for "ActiveX" or "Excel" you should find some examples on the basics of working with Excel. You can ...

Should I upgrade from MS Access 97 to MS Access 2002
Hi guys My company has in one of their products used Access 97 and MS JET 3.5 for several years now. Should we move the database to Access 2002 -which we use now in other parts of the company and also upgrade the MS JET to the latest version? And what does MS JET do? Kjell Arne Johansen MS Jet is the database engine that comes with, and is, by default, used by Microsoft Access. If you aren't having any troubles with the Access 97 database, then there isn't any technical reason to change. There may be company political reasons if, say, the IT department only wants to have one ve...

Print MS Access report form visual basic
Hi , please can you tell how i can print an MS ACCESS Report form visual basic, i ned a sample code .. Thanks This question has been ansered in variuos VB NG for many, many times over many years. If you do a Google search comp.lang.basic.* or miscrosoft.public.vb.*, you could get scores of post regarding this topic. Anyways, here is the hint: 1. Set reference to Access Object Library in your VB project. (that means, your app will need Access installed to run this functionality); 2. Launch Access from your code by creating Access.Application object: Dim acApp As Access.Application Set...

export ms access 2003 db schema to excel
Does anyone know how to export access db schema (tables and column names) to excel? Thanks, - Parth. On 16 Apr 2007 08:57:48 -0700, "parth" <Parth.M@gmail.com> wrote: You'll have to write some VBA code to do that. Unless you'd consider dumping some records from the MSys* system tables. -Tom. >Does anyone know how to export access db schema (tables and column >names) to excel? > >Thanks, > - Parth. ...

Web resources about - how to export from ms access into ms excel? - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Facebook To Developers: No Using Platform To Export User Data To Other Social Networks
Facebook issued a stern reminder to developers that its platform cannot be used to export user data to other social networks without permission. ...

Facebook Users Can Now Opt Into Letting Friends Export Their Email Addresses via Download Your Information ...
Previously, Facebook's Download Your Information tool let users export an archive of their status updates, photos, as well as a list of friends' ...

... Instagram and how they own your pictures (not mine, I never used the service) it raises the question as to why Twitter is letting us export ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

Contacts Backup & Transfer - Sync, copy and export your whole address book in vcard/vcf format on the ...
Get Contacts Backup & Transfer - Sync, copy and export your whole address book in vcard/vcf format on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Rio Tinto has missed its full-year export targets for iron ore and copper
Rio Tinto has missed its export targets for iron ore and copper after a weak end to 2015.

Final Cut Pro updated with 4k export to Apple devices, multiple YouTube accounts & more
Apple has updated Final Cut Pro to allow 4k video to be exported to compatible Apple devices, with sharing support also added for the iPhone ...

Swiss Watch Exports Decline Amid Smartwatch Encroachment
Swiss watch exports posted their first annual drop in six years, hurt by slumping demand for less-expensive timepieces that are competing for ...