How To Search Text For * or ?

Slightly OT, however:
How can I search text for a * or any other wildcard character.

0
strand1 (1)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:10:14 +0100, "Strand" <strand@home.com> wrote:

>Slightly OT, however:
>How can I search text for a * or any other wildcard character.

Do you mean within a string?

Debug.Print Instr( 1, "This is a * test.", "*" )

should yield:
 11

which is the character offset of * within the test string.
_______________________
Michael B. Johnson
0
mjohnson (626)

Basic Text Search
Hi! IDS 11.50FC5 When I use search with Basic Text Search query return error: select * FROM test_customer WHERE bts_contains(cust_name, 'qwerty') 937: User Defined Routine error. bts index: create index idx_bts_test on test_customer (cust_name bts_char_ops) using bts in sbs1 Table test_customer contains 554163 rows. When this table contains 515000 rows - no error. This is bag or limitation? Hi, I am the development lead for the Basic Text Search DataBlade (BTS). We have done some extensive testing on BTS in the 11.50.xC3 and 11.50.xC4 timeframe with a 35 Million row table using a column of type char with up to 300,000 unique words in the vocabulary so I don't think you have hit any known limitations. I have not seen any other similar problems reported. It was a simple matter for me to I plugged in the parameters to do a test harness I have and perform a similar test on the version of the BTS in IDS 11.50.FC5 (Linux in this case): > Unique word 'qwerty' inserted on row 180991 > 554163 total row(s) inserted. .... > create index bts_idx on bts_tab(text bts_char_ops) using bts in bts_sbspace1; > Index created. .... > select * from bts_tab where bts_contains(text, 'qwerty') > > pid 180991 > text qwerty decrescendo ... [ 18 other words deleted... ] > > 1 row(s) retrieved. Everything worked fine for me. So it sounds like it may have hit a bug of...

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can write your own classes, inherit classes from VO classes or from your own classes, Overide methods, use both strong and loose typed variables, write early and late bound code VO comes with a SDK containing the sourcecode of the part of VO written in VO (almost everything except f.i. the compiler) With VO you get this newsgroup, where almost every question is answered within hours. VO has a prof. usergroup in the netherlands, check www.sdgn.nl. with very often very well organised conferences. I think it is the best organised usergroup in the world. VO is limitted to the Win32 api. A .NET version is announced, but withoot a releasedate yet. More inforrmation about VO can be found at www.cavo.com regards, Erik "Mobi-Data Helpdesk" <info@direcom.nl> schreef in bericht news:1070360435.358105@tbird.introweb.nl... > Who can explain me why I have to use...

printing a text file in visual basic
I want to make a simple visual basic program that will print a text file when I run it. This will allow me to just click and icon and the default printer will print this text file. Can this be done in visual basic with the print method? Thanks Start a new standard exe project Remove the form Add a module Right click the project & select Sub Main as the Startup Object In the module, add Sub Main In Sub Main, load the desired file into a string variable Then use the Printer object's Print & EndDoc methods Now compile the project & put a shortcut on your desktop or taskbar "Joe Blo" <techman41973@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e8fde247.0407082107.24f86f78@posting.google.com... > I want to make a simple visual basic program that will print a text > file when I run it. This will allow me to just click and icon and the > default printer will print this text file. Can this be done in visual > basic with the print method? Thanks ...

visual basic program to manipulate text
Would someone be able to write me the code to do the following? I am a complete novice so would appreciate simplicity and explaination where appropriate. I have to produce a visual basic program to manipulate text using a menu: A user will be able to type in some text and choose one of the following options from a menu: 1)change to upper case 2)change to lower case 3)count the letters The results of each action should be displayed appropriately. If anyone can spare me the time it would really be appreciated, Thanks. nymrod1@gmail.com wrote: > Would someone be able to write me the code to do the following? I am a > complete novice so would appreciate simplicity and explaination where > appropriate. > > I have to produce a visual basic program to manipulate text using a > menu: > > A user will be able to type in some text and choose one of the > following options from a menu: > > 1)change to upper case > 2)change to lower case > 3)count the letters > > The results of each action should be displayed appropriately. > > If anyone can spare me the time it would really be appreciated, > Thanks. Sounds like home work so let's start with pointers ... 1) Look up the UCASE Function. 2) Look up the LCASE Function. 3) Use the output from one of the above then you can either ... A. Use the Replace$ function to remove all nonalpha chars and the answer is the strings Len() B. Loop the length of the string checki...

printing a text file from visual basic
I want to make a simple visual basic program that will print a text file when I run it. This will allow me to just click and icon and the default printer will print this text file. Can this be done in visual basic with the print method? Thanks http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcode/html/vbtskCodeExamplePrintingTextFile.asp GOOGLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE "Joe Blo" <techman41973@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e8fde247.0407082106.13a95501@posting.google.com... > I want to make a simple visual basic program that will print a text > file when I run it. This will allow me to just click and icon and the > default printer will print this text file. Can this be done in visual > basic with the print method? Thanks On 8 Jul 2004 22:06:53 -0700, techman41973@yahoo.com (Joe Blo) wrote: >I want to make a simple visual basic program that will print a text >file when I run it. This will allow me to just click and icon and the >default printer will print this text file. Can this be done in visual >basic with the print method? Thanks > The poor man's printjob : Call ShellExecute(0,"print",fileName,vbnullstring,vbnullstring,0) If that's not your ticket, look up "open", "line input" and "printer.print" -- Regards, Frank FYI The link below is for VB.NET code. -- HK "luminos" <logos1@trip.net> wrote in message news:10escq7g3blc01...

Useful visual basic search and replace string
Trawled groups looking for a quick visual basic search and replace function - ended up writing , constructive criticism welcomed :-) Public Function ReplaceString(ByRef buffer As String, OriginalString As String, NewString As String) As Long Dim Start As Long Dim Pos As Long Dim Count As Long Start = 1 Count = 0 Pos = InStr(Start, buffer, OriginalString, vbTextCompare) While (Pos <> 0) buffer = Left(buffer, Pos - 1) & NewString & Mid(buffer, Pos + Len(OriginalString)) Start = Pos + Len(NewString) Count = Count + 1 Pos = InStr(Start, buffer, OriginalString, vbTextCompare) Wend ReplaceString = Count End Function On 18 Oct 2003 02:37:48 -0700, googlegroups@grepit.com (Andrew B) wrote: >Trawled groups looking for a quick visual basic search and replace >function - ended up writing , constructive criticism welcomed :-) > >Public Function ReplaceString(ByRef buffer As String, OriginalString >As String, NewString As String) As Long > > Dim Start As Long > Dim Pos As Long > Dim Count As Long > > Start = 1 > Count = 0 > Pos = InStr(Start, buffer, OriginalString, vbTextCompare) > While (Pos <> 0) > buffer = Left(buffer, Pos - 1) & NewString & Mid(buffer, Pos + >Len(OriginalString)) > Start = Pos + Len(NewString) > Count = Count + 1 > Pos = InStr(Start, buffer, Original...

Visual Basic: Reading Text File Problem
Hi, I'm in need of some ideas or help. Here's what's up. I've got a text file with three columns (separated by commas) with data. eg: ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC 553456 1 7 123456 1 7 123456 1 5 123456 1 2 857456 1 1 I can read this in fine, but what I want to achieve is output this to another text file (instantaneously if possible) like: ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC 553456 1 7 123456 3 14 857456 1 1 so where column A has the same number as the previous or the next line then they need to be grouped and totaled up. I would rather have it so it reads in the file and outputs the file rather than entering the info into an array etc. Thanks "Syed" <lepon@lineone.net> wrote in message <news:131d1097.0311261358.3e9ae399@posting.google.com>... > I've got a text file with three columns (separated by commas) with > data. > > eg: > > ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC > 553456 1 7 > 123456 1 7 > 123456 1 5 > 123456 1 2 > 857456 1 1 > > I can read this in fine, but what I want to achieve is output this to > another text file (instantaneously if possible) like: > > ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC > 553456 1 7 > 123456 3 14 > 857456 1 1 > > so where column A has the same numb...

Useful Visual Basic Search Engine Swicki
To search Visual Basic related information, try the new Visual Basic Swicki at http://www.vbinfo.net/index.php?pr=Visual_Basic This is a community powered search tool - the more it is used, the more it learns about what sites are useful to the community of users. You can even obtain the code for free if you wish to put the search box on your own web site or blog! ...

Search for text in a text field
Hi When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in many records and then diplay the records which contains the input. Thanks in advance, Luke. There is a function called InStr that will probably do what you require. Cheers, Chris "Luke Jones" <luke_jones_82@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:24bb1508.0407080157.d587c63@posting.google.com... > Hi > > When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input > and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in many > records and then diplay the records which contains the input. > > Thanks in advance, > > Luke. ...

GW BASIC to Visual Basic
I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? Is there a resemblance between the two? On 2 Mar 2005 21:11:59 -0800, "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote: >I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I >was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my >knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? >Is there a resemblance between the two? A resemblance? Well, sure, they both look like Microsoft BASIC. Will knowing the one help with the other? Actually, the differences between GWB and VB are so big that you'll be learning a totally new language that reminds you of one you already know. If you learn VB.Net you might find that it also reminds you of C++ and/or Java. -- auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com ***** If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1109826719.850575.113070@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years > back, when I was in school . . . will my knowledge of BASIC hold > me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? If you're talking about VB6 then then answer is Yes. Much of the syntax of the language is almost iden...

multiline TEXT in Visual Basic .Net 2003 tabs
I'm currently working on a form that uses a tab page. One of the tabs consists of the words "preventative maintenance" now as you can see these words aren't exactly small and they are preventing me from using a consistant size form on the entire project. I thought it would be easy to have it make the words multiline however I can't find the control to do it. The only thing I have found is the control to have multiple LINES of tabs not multiple lines of text PER tab. Does anyone have any advice? ...

VIM: Visual mode, select text for search and replace.
Hello, I would like to know if there is a simple way to select a block of text in visual mode and then use that as the pattern in the search and replace command. For example, here's some sample text in a file for the next four lines. The quick brown fox jumped over the very red moon. The quick brown fox jumped over the very red moon. The quick brown fox jumped over the very red moon. The quick brown fox jumped over the very red moon. Imagine the command :%s/The quick brown fox jumped over the very red moon/foo/g. I would like to be able to quickly select the pattern tex...

Searching multiple tables in Access using Visual Basic
I am trying to write a piece of code that will search through a number of different tables (current one being tableNm) to look for a specific street name that has been entered by the user and saved as Enteredstreet. If the street is found I then want to display a message box saying what table the street name is in. The code I am currently trying to use is this: Sub dbOpentableX() Dim dbsAddSampling As Database Dim rstTable As Recordset Set dbsAddSampling = CurrentDb Set rstTable = dbsAddSampling.OpenRecordset(tableNm) With rstTable .Index = "STREETNM" Do While Not .EOF If !STREETNM = Enteredstreet Then MsgBox "Street name found in" & tableNm Exit Do Else .MoveNext End If Loop End With End Sub But when I try to run this an error message comes up saying 'User-defined type not defined' and then highlights the bit of code saying 'dbsAddSampling As Database'. I have probably done something really stupid, or else the code is just rubbish, but I would appreciate any help. Katrina Katrina wrote: > I am trying to write a piece of code that will search through a number > of different tables (current one being tableNm) to look for a specific > street name that has been entered by the user and...

Can someone suggest text books for Visual Basic.Net
I am the beginner of all beginners in Visual Basic.Net 2003. I'm looking for two types of books. One specifically directed towards beginners and one that shows examples of code for different types of applications. Especially code that shows you how to do most of the processing on the SQL Server to enhance speed of the application. Any help would be appreciated. Also any web sites that could help a beginner would be useful to know. Thanks in advance, have a great weekend. rds PS Any good books on crystal reports or SQL server would also be useful. Checkout the Microsoft Press books and ones published by Sybex too. I have Visual Basic.Net for Access Databases and it's very informative, you might also see if you can find some of the Wrox Press books, Wrox Press is now defunct, but someone said they were bought out on certain titles. If you have a college around you and a campus bookstore, checkout Course Technology books for students and instructors. http://www.sybex.com http://www.course.com HTH Michael ...

cd 4 "visual basic lang. developers handbook"
Hi I need the cd that came with this book. visual basic language developers handbook ISBN 0-7821-2162-4 I lost it or it was stolen or whatever. Any help would be welcome. Can you burn me a copy, zip it and send it, whatever. mail to : rbm@bellsouth.net thanks Did ya call the publisher? I think they'll send you a new CD for a nominal fee... or you might be able to download it. Not sure. It's been a while since I had to do something like that. Bob wrote: > Hi > I need the cd that came with this book. > > visual basic language > developers handbook > ISBN 0-7821-2162-4 > > I lost it or it was stolen or whatever. Any help would be welcome. > Can you burn me a copy, zip it and send it, whatever. > > mail to : rbm@bellsouth.net Book available on Amazon as http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782121624/ and the author's website has 3 chapters available and perhaps some code: http://www.developershandbook.com/downloads.htm and the book's Errata: http://www.developershandbook.com/ErrataVBLanguage.htm -- '--------------- 'John Mishefske '--------------- ...

How to alignment the text using pdflib 2.01in the Visual Basic program?
Dear All; I am making a report using de PDFlib 2.01 to VB. I would like to know how to alignment the text in the report. I need to alignment the text to right. I am using the following programmation: PDF_set_text_pos p, 250, Top - 145: PDF_setfont p, Font, 16: PDF_show p, (teng + teng1) PDF_set_text_pos p, 250, Top - 175: PDF_setfont p, Font, 16: PDF_show p, (Tmat + tmat1) PDF_set_text_pos p, 250, Top - 205: PDF_setfont p, Font, 16: PDF_show p, (Tmat_imp + tmat1_imp) PDF_set_text_pos p, 250, Top - 235: PDF_setfont p, Font, 16: PDF_show p, (Thor + thor1) PDF_set_text_pos p, 250, Top - 265: PD...

search algorithms for searching a body of text
Im looking for an efficent search algorithm which searches a body of text (under 3,000 words) looking for keywords. What would be the best algorithm to employ. The body of text may be a XML document (in which case id like to be able to search the XML elements eg search for 'Alan Turing' in the element tag author) Thanks in adavance for any pointers sal achhala wrote: > Im looking for an efficent search algorithm which searches a body of text > (under 3,000 words) looking for keywords. > > What would be the best algorithm to employ. This is going to depend on the situation. There are algorithms that will give you a straight linear-time search. There are also algorithms that will perform better if you can index the documents first, but the indexing itself will be at least linear-time. So are you going to be handed a document you've never seen before and asked to search it, or are you asked to search a document or body of documents that you've already been given (the implication of the latter being that time for document addition is less important than search time)? > The body of text may be a XML document (in which case id like to be able to > search the XML elements eg search for 'Alan Turing' in the element tag > author) That would be a similar task, but you'd parse the XML first and then only search the relevant bits. Whether you'd use SAX or DOM to parse depends on whether you'll likely be searc...

Port Visual Basic to Visual Prolog
I'm trying to port the following Visual Basic program fragment to Visual Prolog 6.1 It opens the serial port for communications, sends a break command, switches to a specific speed, sends another command, then switches speed again, and starts listening. Any signal coming in is detected with the OnCom and displayed on the screen. This is so totally beyond my Visual Prolog skills that I have no clue how to even start porting it to Visual Prolog 6.1 Any help is appreciated!! Merel Private Sub Command1_Click() 'enable communications MSComm1.PortOpen = True &#...

Quick Basic to Visual Basic Converter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in converting Quick Basic = code to Visual Basic code. I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything that would provide a = start on it would be helpful. Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in = converting=20 Quick Basic code to Visual Basic code.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything = that would=20 provide a start on it would be helpful.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0-- Hmmm. Other than changes in several of the graphics methods (like CurrentX/Y versus Locate) and maybe the keyboard Get/Input they're pr...

Windows Search or Full Text Search
Hey guys Has anybody had any experience working with windows search or Full Text Search? I know this might not be the right forum to post this message to but I'll appreciate any info you may have. Thanks Augusto Infante Dear Augusto: On May 17, 1:57=A0am, Augusto <august...@gmail.com> wrote: > Has anybody had any experience working with > windows search or =A0Full Text Search? I know > this might not be the right forum to post this > message to but I'll appreciate any info you may have. In what context? Win7, trying to find instances of "plethora" in the body of all the files named *.prg, or what? David A. Smith David Yes, exactly that, we are working on a document manager in our app and we need to find portions of text inside files in directories. Thanks Augusto "dlzc" <dlzc1@cox.net> wrote in message news:7d601553-1066-48bc-825a-19b41965f212@u3g2000prl.googlegroups.com... Dear Augusto: On May 17, 1:57 am, Augusto <august...@gmail.com> wrote: > Has anybody had any experience working with > windows search or Full Text Search? I know > this might not be the right forum to post this > message to but I'll appreciate any info you may have. In what context? Win7, trying to find instances of "plethora" in the body of all the files named *.prg, or what? David A. Smith On May 17, 10:57=A0am, "Augusto" <augusto.infa...@xharbour.com> wrote: > "dlzc" <...

Tk text search and elided text
All, I'm having trouble understanding the following text widget behavior. I'm using Tcl/Tk 8.4.9. I've got a text widget with some elided text. A search returns the position L.C (properly), but a subsequent search starting at L.C for the same string fails to return L.C. However, a search with the option -elide does return L.C. The elided text is at the beginning of the line, a good 60 characters before the text in question. Here's the example: # -------------------------------- end toplevel .bfw pack [set t [text .bfw.t]] -expand 1 -fill both set elidetext "to elide" $t tag configure toelide -elide 1 $t insert end "random\n" $t insert end ${elidetext} toelide "something here missing instantiation\n" $t insert end ${elidetext} toelide "other text missing instantiation\n" puts [set res [$t search inst 1.0]] # prints 2.62 - proper starting point for 'inst' puts [$t search inst $res] # prints 3.57 - second occurrence of 'inst' puts [$t search -elide inst $res] # prints 2.62 - first occurrence of 'inst' # -------------------------------- end Am I doing something wrong? Is there some expectation I shouldn't have? I figured that all 3 searches should return 2.62. thanks, TJ bigfaceworm wrote: > All, > > I'm having trouble understanding the following text widget behavior. > I'm using Tcl/Tk 8.4.9. > ...

Text, search -regexp, elidden text
Hi. It has been a long time, but I'll spare you from tales how my Easter went, and stuff. No, I can't do that. You can skip starting from <here> all the way down there to next \n\n unless you are really interested. That I doubt. My Easter grass didn't grow and as a bonus even the seeds got mold. Dang. But otherwise, great time. Now to my point. I have been drooling for a while at {expand} but none seemed to be interested in wrapping Tcl alphas into Debian packages, and with very humble SparcStation 5 I was not that eager to compile it all by myself. However, I did, just to get that {expand}. After 7 hours of compiling and stuff there it was: my very own Tcl/Tk 8.5a2. Nope, not a3, cvs has next to never worked for me. After crying out loud for huge CPU impact from [clock] (that I read has not yet been optimized, so I forgive you .) I noticed that my highlights weren't working, like at all. So, using Tk/8.5a2: text .t ..t tag configure e -elide 1 ..t insert end "a\nb\nc" puts [.t search -regexp {b} 1.0] puts [.t search -regexp {c} 1.0] ..t tag add e 1.0 2.0 puts [.t search -regexp {b} 1.0] puts [.t search -regexp {c} 1.0] Where the heck is my b? I tried to g00gle for this, and I even pursued Sourceforge bug database to no avail. Or at least I didn't catch it. What I assume is that although [text] man page says "starting with index1 and ending just before index2 (the character at index2 isn't tagged)" the search...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML Modeling (using Rational Rose) and CMM Level 3 activities. Development of aircraft mission planning and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288557613. ...

US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624)
US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624) ============================================================================================== Position: SW Engineer Reference: SMC01201 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5 + years development of MS Windows applications using Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML modeling experience using Rational Rose and CMM processes. Background in the development of aircraft mission planning for either the Air Force or Army and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288546624. ...

[...]

Web resources about - How To Search Text For * or ? - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

SEO, Search Engine Optimisation - Website Optimisation
Hit Search Limited - digital marketing agency specialising in search engine optimisation, affiliates, ROI and pay per click. Online marketing ...

SEO & Search Engine News : SEJ
Latest Search Engine News from the Search Engine Journal.

Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search Advertising (PPC) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Search ...
The authoritative guide to search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC) and social media marketing. ...

Search Newz :: Search Engine News
... To Fight Over Paid Links Google prepared a note about a proposal by French lawmakers and backed by French news publsihers, which want search ...

State of Search - Where Search and Social meet up
The fastest growing Search and Social blog covering strategy developments in search and social media

Google Search Appliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
its search capabilities include searching web content, other file types (e.g. html, pdf, office documents), databases ( Oracle , MySQL , Microsoft ...

Yevgeny Kafelnikov concerns over daughter Aleysa weight loss - AdelaideNow Search Search
FORMER world No.1 tennis player Yevgeny Kafelnikov has expressed his concern that Instagram followers are to blame for his daughter’s dramatic ...

First Dates Australia episode 8 recap - Jo Thornely - The Courier-Mail Search Search
IT’S the series finale of First Dates! Can you believe we’ve sat through 40 dates, mostly with strippers?