problem windows error

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??

kemudian saya pernah menginstall visual basic 6.0, kemudian saya juga
telah menginstall corel draw x3 namun tidak hanya sampai disitu saja.
pada saat saya bekerja di corel kemudian beberapa pesan serta jendela
VB tiba tiba muncul dan program sebelumnya yakni corel tidak dapat
dijalankan dengan normal, saya jadi terganggu lalu gimana solusinya
ya.... tolong dong bagi yang merasa bisa berikan solusinya dong..
makasih ya....
0
Reply ptr.kurniawan (1) 5/9/2008 3:29:24 PM

See related articles to this posting

In message
<47d2b834-f6db-4e91-88bc-b4ced5da394b@b9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
ptr.kurniawan@gmail.com writes
>bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
>start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??

Ptr, an English version would help.

Regards
--
Martin Trump
0

On Fri, 09 May 2008 15:29:24 GMT,  wrote:

> bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
> start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??
>
> kemudian saya pernah menginstall visual basic 6.0, kemudian saya juga
> telah menginstall corel draw x3 namun tidak hanya sampai disitu saja.
> pada saat saya bekerja di corel kemudian beberapa pesan serta jendela
> VB tiba tiba muncul dan program sebelumnya yakni corel tidak dapat
> dijalankan dengan normal, saya jadi terganggu lalu gimana solusinya
> ya.... tolong dong bagi yang merasa bisa berikan solusinya dong..
> makasih ya....

(For those interested, this looks like a southeast asian language --
possibly Tagalog (Phillipines) or some Indonesian dialect, but I don't
really know what.)

This group is largely english-speaking. Most of the regular posters here
probably do not understand whatever language that is. I suggest you
either post in english -- no matter how bad you speak it, if at all --
or else find a group that speaks your language and ask there. (*I*
certainly have no idea what you're asking. [Something] Windows error
[something] start-up [something] Windows XP [something] install VB6
[something] install Corel Draw [something] program [something] normal
[something]. Problems installing Corel Draw X3 after installing VB6?)

--
First I'm a blimp, and now I'm an army tent.
0

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Problem Deleting Window
Hi there, i am doing something severly wrong, i have a wxControl with a sizer. To this control i add dynamically other controls, and append them to the sizer, but when i want to delete those controls i get: \wxWidgets-2.8.7\src\msw\window.cpp(553): 'DestroyWindow' failed with error 0x00000005 (zugriff verweigert). this is rather random , i am somehow initialising my child objects not correctly, i just found out it has something to do with the sizer.... please, any hints are greatly appreciated ! thx ck ...

Screensaver- Windows C problem with Error
I have the following problem(s): I programmed a screensaver which should do some calculations while I don't use my computer. So I set up a simple socket communication to get some data from my server and start the calculations. All is well, as long as I start the screensaver (let's call it a.scr) by hand (doubleclick) it runs smoothly (I even programmed some graphics). However, as soons as I start it from the screensaver-dialog-window (properties of display?? my windows is a German version) by "test", it runs only short, sets up the socket communication nicely but then produce...

Inteface Problem- Windows XP- screen errors
I was looking through the archives for an answer to my problem and found two others who had had the same problem earlier without finding a solution. I have these problems as well, with Xemacs. Basically Xemacs (21.4.13) will work fine until i try to use preview-latex, or until I LaTeX a buffer, or until I minimize the window and use another program and then come back to Xemacs. The Xemacs program window then becomes a mess of different residual images from other screens. Brian "Scott, Steven" <Sscott@marshall.usc.edu> writes: > I have a problem with the inter...

bug? problems seeing background errors at startup on windows
I've been on a wild goose chase for the past day thinking some of my code was screwing up the interpreter somehow. The symptom: a certain class of startup error was causing an invisible bgerror window to appear (or not appear, as it were). That is to say, when the error occured bgerror was auto-loaded and run as expected (proven by sprinkling puts statements in the bgerror.tcl file), but no window ever shows up. Reducing the problem down, I can duplicate it with this bit of code: puts "tcl patchlevel: [info patchlevel]" pack [label .l -text "Hello, world&qu...

IE6 Problems: Error opening up more than one IE window !
Hello all: My problem is that when I open up more that 1 instance of Internet Explorer 6 (open up IE once, then open it up again to browse more than one website at a time - a common thing), I get an error message saying that Internet Explorer has encountered an error. I can click the checkbox to restart IE or not to. Either one I click, the IE window closes and leaves the first one open, the one that I do not have any troubles with. Now this does not happen ALL the time, but it happens quite a bit more often than not, and it's driving me crazy. I had a similar problem usin...

Error stating wrong version of windows, problem with registry
Hello, I am running the latest release of Red Hat along with the latest wine. I was unable to install Office XP because it gave me an error about needing a different version of windows. I have changed the value in the [version] section of the config file to no avail. I have also tried the -winver option but that just gives me an error saying that it is not a valid option. I was finally able to install Office 2000 with wine, but after I start a program, say excel, I get an error saying that registry entries are missing and I need to reinsall Office. Well, I have reinstalled office...

Strange S1010 function sequence error problem with DB2 V8 and Windows app
Hi! I'm updating a Windows application that we develop that uses a DB2 database. We switched from using Microsoft Developer Studio 6 to Visual Studio .Net 2003 to build our app and since that switch, we've been getting a function sequence error with this SQLSTATE: State:S1010,Native:0,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Here is a sample query we're running that generates the error UPDATE TOM.USERS SET TYPE=TYPE WHERE 1 = 0 The strange part is the Microsoft ODBC driver manager is reporting the error even though we're using the IBM ODBC driver. Any ideas on...

Keep Getting Error Message: Microsoft Word for Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close
I keep getting the following error message: "Microsoft Word for Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close." It further reads: ERROR SIGNATURE AppNmae: winword.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2717 ModName: winword.exe ModVer: 9.0.0.2717 Offset: 0016f0ba The following files will be included in this error report: C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER6.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt (This is a 135 KB text document.) When doing a search for appcompat.txt, the following information (and a lot more) appeared: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> ...

Problem installing Access 97 with Windows XP
I have a licensed MS Office 97 package which I have moved from PC to PC over the years and I have just bought a new machine with XP Pro on it, the latest release. When I install Office, I get the error "an error occurred at changing the workgroup database" and "setup couldn't create a system.mdw file....run the workgroup administrator before you run this appliaction (-1011). When I run the workgroup administrator (something I have never had to do before) it simply tries to remake this file and the first error appears again. The rest of Office installs fine. When I ...

DAO 3035 error, update problem under Windows XP x64; "system resource exceeded"
I get a run-time error 3035 ("system resources exceeded") running DAO code in XP x64 that works fine under 32-bit XP. It updates 405,000 records. Dim dbs as DAO.Database If dbs=Nothing Then Set dbs=CurrentDb() DAO.DBEngine.BeginTrans dbs.Execute "UPDATE tblFoo SET [fldFoo]= [fldFoo] + 50;", dbFailOnError '<<<<<< FAILS ON THIS LINE DAO.DBEngine.CommitTrans I've already set the registry to allow this update (the crucial one being MaxLocksPerFile, which is set to hex 16e360 (=1,500,000 records, much more than the 400,000 records I'm ...

Labview 8.5.1's MathScript window failed running imread with an error &quot;A problem occurred in a subVI call.&quot;
Hi, I am trying to port a Matlab program into a MathScript script.&nbsp; Following is the first few lines of the script:clear;image1=imread('C:\LV_VertAlign\DSC_0104.jpg','jpg');image_double1=im2double(image1);image_gray11=rgb2gray(image_double1);In the first line, imread is supposed to read in a photo taken from a DSLR camera, so I think it's a 32-bit image.&nbsp; And this is the error I got when trying to run this script in the Labview 8.5.1's Mathscript windows:"Error in function imread at line 2.&nbsp; A problem occurred in a subVI call."What i...

Windows 7 and Eudora 7.1: problems, problems and problems.
Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again regularly. Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. Always the same problem. Then ..... I have unistalled Eudora and deleted every trace on registry then I have installed it again but now I have the same probl...

[News] [Rival] Problem with Windows Vista Listed, Man Threatens to Sue over Windows XP Problems
5 Mistakes Microsoft made with Windows Vista ,----[ Quote ] | Let me outline those 5 mistakes Microsoft made with the Windows Vista launch | and talk about how Microsoft might be able to keep Windows Vista from being a | sequel to Windows ME. `---- http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41979 Customer wants to sue the inventor of Windows XP. ,----[ Quote ] | When I worked for a Norwegian ISP I got my hands on a really funny email from | an angry customer who doesn’t know too much about computers. `---- http://greenshinobi.wordpress.com/2007/08/15/customer-wants-to-sue-the-i...

I have a problem. My VI is showing a error, but in the error list they say error = 0
The arrow is broken, but the error list is clear. I can't see the error and I can't run the VI. Someone have some suggest? Hello Luis i have seen this behaviour by myself after changing a StrictTypedef and save/closing it without "Apply Changes". Maybe a Masscompile helps. greetings chris Thank you Chris. How do you have the solution? ...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)
I receive this error when attempting to build an installer for my Labview application. &nbsp; &nbsp; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller &gt;&gt; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_InstallerConfiguration_Editor.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Build_Invoke.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Main.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Build.vi &gt;&gt; NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistCopyList_CopyItem.vi Loading product deployment informationLoading product deployment informationAdding files to installerDone adding filesPreparing to build deploymentCopying products from distributionsCopy...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) #2
I get this error "Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) The system cannot find the path specified." when I build an installer of my program in Labview. It is looking for a file but it is asking for&nbsp;the Measurement Studio CD. this is the message before the error. &nbsp; Copying products from distributionsCopying distribution 'NI Measurement Studio 8.1.2 for Visual Studio 2005' from: D:\VS2005\ to: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\ProductCache\ &nbsp; Please help. &nbsp; --Gio sentinel95, greetings! Did you bypass thi...

Error 3218 or Error 3246 problem
From time to time, I randomly receive "Can't updated, Currently locked" error 3218 or 3246 from the following code in one of my form with pessimistic lock for 70 users environment. Any problem with the code? Private Sub Save_Record_Click() Dim stSQL As String Dim rs As Object Set rs = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") stSQL = "select * from [Openers DB] where [SRF#]= '" & Me![SRF#] & "' AND [Opening Date Start]= #" & Me![Opening Date Start] & "# AND [Opening Time Start]= #" & Me![Opening Time Star...

Removing errors from Task Error window
Is there a way I can set up Eudora so that I can remove individual Task Error messages (as I deal with each one)? At the moment the error messages remain in the Task Error window until I close and relaunch Eudora. Thank you. Franky PS: - I have got the following settings in EUDORA.INI TaskErrorKeepAll=1 TaskErrorRemoveFromList=0 TaskErrorLinesPerRow=7 ShowMeTheErrors=1 Franklin <no_thanks@mail.com> wrote: > Is there a way I can set up Eudora so that I can remove individual > Task Error messages (as I deal with each one)? Select the mess...

problem with an on error goto ... error-handler
hello, I have problems with my error handler. Can anyone help, please? I am having a littl VB-macro under excel, which you see below. I am going through a list of names (Range("FONDS").Offset(i, 0).Value) and look for then on another sheet with the "find"-command. I have an error-handler which should take care of the cases when the "find"-command is unsuccessful. The first time it can't find the desired vaule, it correctly jumps to the error-handler, but really only the first time. If - during the course of the macro - other data from the list can&...

Windows 98SE-- Windows explore problem
When ever I try to invoke windows explorer I get a blue screen message with: 0028; C000B28A IN VXD VMM(01) + 0000A28A Can someone shed some light on how I can repair this problem? Thanks, John "john" <z2345678998765432y@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:kr7ntv4oonaqv3o3jp4eu8ecg214ne31gi@4ax.com... > > When ever I try to invoke windows explorer I get a blue screen > message with: > > 0028; C000B28A IN VXD VMM(01) + 0000A28A > VXD is virtual device driver and VMM is virtual memory manager, so first guess is bad RAM. Take the RA...

Problem with window.opener AND window.name IN firefox

Problem directing BCP Error to Error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server. Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet In article <b24d11cb-5c7d-4532-9809-ab737876e1bc@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Rajpreet <rajpreetsidhu@gmail.com> wrote: > Greetings, > > I am try...

How To Get Rid Of Problems In Problem Console Window
I'm having a strange problem with Eclipse 3.0 running on Windows 2000 v5 sp4 under JDK 1.4.1_03. I've been successfully working on a project all week. It's got an Ant build.xml that can compile and build the app without any compilation errors at all. However, just this morning I got 330 "problems" showing up in the Problems console window. All of them are for classes in a single package. The messages are all along these lines: "CommandException cannot be resolved or is not a type". The CommandException is in the same package as the class reporting the prob...

Problem with key navigating a Window within a window
Hi, I wrote an app that loads a form (A) from a DLL, then embeds it in a TPanel on the app's form (B). That worked, but I am having a problem with key navigation in the embedded form (A). When a component in embedded form (A) has focus, and I press TAB or any of the arrow keys, the focus will switch back to the components on the app's form (B). The app form (B) seems to be filtering all the TAB/Arrow key presses .... Is there any way I can deliver the navigational key presses from the app form to the embedded form ? Here's how I did the embedding of the DLL form in the...