problem windows error

bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??

kemudian saya pernah menginstall visual basic 6.0, kemudian saya juga
telah menginstall corel draw x3 namun tidak hanya sampai disitu saja.
pada saat saya bekerja di corel kemudian beberapa pesan serta jendela
VB tiba tiba muncul dan program sebelumnya yakni corel tidak dapat
dijalankan dengan normal, saya jadi terganggu lalu gimana solusinya
ya.... tolong dong bagi yang merasa bisa berikan solusinya dong..
makasih ya....
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc 10147 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In message
<47d2b834-f6db-4e91-88bc-b4ced5da394b@b9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
ptr.kurniawan@gmail.com writes
>bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
>start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??

Ptr, an English version would help.

Regards
--
Martin Trump
0
On Fri, 09 May 2008 15:29:24 GMT,  wrote:

> bagai mana ya cara memperbaiki windows error pada saat pertama sekali
> start-up pada WINDOWS XP ..??
>
> kemudian saya pernah menginstall visual basic 6.0, kemudian saya juga
> telah menginstall corel draw x3 namun tidak hanya sampai disitu saja.
> pada saat saya bekerja di corel kemudian beberapa pesan serta jendela
> VB tiba tiba muncul dan program sebelumnya yakni corel tidak dapat
> dijalankan dengan normal, saya jadi terganggu lalu gimana solusinya
> ya.... tolong dong bagi yang merasa bisa berikan solusinya dong..
> makasih ya....

(For those interested, this looks like a southeast asian language --
possibly Tagalog (Phillipines) or some Indonesian dialect, but I don't
really know what.)

This group is largely english-speaking. Most of the regular posters here
probably do not understand whatever language that is. I suggest you
either post in english -- no matter how bad you speak it, if at all --
or else find a group that speaks your language and ask there. (*I*
certainly have no idea what you're asking. [Something] Windows error
[something] start-up [something] Windows XP [something] install VB6
[something] install Corel Draw [something] program [something] normal
[something]. Problems installing Corel Draw X3 after installing VB6?)

--
First I'm a blimp, and now I'm an army tent.
0

Problem Closing Visual Basic Help Window
Hello everyone, I have office 2003 Professional, and I work in Access's Visual Basic Editor. Sometimes after opening the "Microsoft Visual Basic Help" window by standing on a function in the code and pressing F1, the help window refuses to close - I click the X but it does nothing, and I'm forced to go to the task manager and terminate the process msohelp.exe. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance, Gilad ...

Visual Basic 6 on Windows 2003 database problem
Hello all. I have some little programs, written in Visual Basic 6, that uses a DB2 Database with an ODBC Driver. The programs, have been working fine in a Windows NT machine, and I have also probe them in a Windows 2000 Professional, but when run in a Windows 2003 Server, they don=B4t work. The error that appears is: 'CLI0115E The cursor state is incorrect. SQLSTATE=3D24000' The error occurs in the second MsgBox line, when ejecuting the RecordCount method of the recorset. Could it be a matter of incompatibility of Visual Basic 6 with Windows 2003? Set cnObj =3D New ADODB.Connection cnObj.Open ("provider=3DIBMDADB2;dsn=3D" & strDNS & ";uid=3D" & strUser= & ";pwd=3D" & strPass & "") Set rsObj =3D New ADODB.Recordset rsObj.CursorLocation =3D adUseClient 'rsObj.CursorLocation =3D adUseServer strSQL =3D "SELECT DISTINCT CURRENT TIME AS HORA FROM " & strTabla & "=2EERP00_DATCTRL_NUM" rsObj.Open strSQL, cnObj, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic, adCmdText MsgBox "primer msg: " & rsObj.RecordCount horaConsulta =3D Format(rsObj!HORA, "hh:mm") rsObj.Close strSQL =3D "SELECT * FROM " & strTabla & ".ERP00_DATCTRL_CAB WHERE SITAOPER=3D'01' " & _ "AND FEPETOPE>=3D'" & strFecha & "' ORDER BY FEPETOPE, HPETOPE"...

Programming Windows CE 2 in Visual Basic or Visual C++
Hi, I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be able to install on my PDA device as other software. I've only found software for PocketPC etc... I'd like it is I could program it on my laptop using Visual Basic and with a form for the Windows CE screen etc.. Thanks. If someone can help, please reply or email. On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:49:20 +0800, Johan Kahn <johankahnSPAMKILL@westnet.com.au> wrote: >Hi, > >I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that >will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to >program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be >able to install on my PDA device as other software. Microsoft no longer supports development for Windows CE 2.x, so you won't find anything official from them. They still support eVB 3, which _will_ work with the right SDK for your Nino. I'm sure eVB 3 is still available for free from Microsoft's web site, but not sure where; try going to the site and searching for eVB 3. I _think_ it comes with a Palm-size PC SDK 1.2, but that is for the Palm-size PCs running version 2.11 of the operating system. You need the older SDK, and I don't know where you'll find it. > >I've only found software for PocketPC etc... > >I'd like i...

Problem Deleting Window
Hi there, i am doing something severly wrong, i have a wxControl with a sizer. To this control i add dynamically other controls, and append them to the sizer, but when i want to delete those controls i get: \wxWidgets-2.8.7\src\msw\window.cpp(553): 'DestroyWindow' failed with error 0x00000005 (zugriff verweigert). this is rather random , i am somehow initialising my child objects not correctly, i just found out it has something to do with the sizer.... please, any hints are greatly appreciated ! thx ck ...

visual basic problem
I have code that exports data to excel and formats it. I originally put it into the on click method; however, it has not gotten too large. I want to split it out into different modules; however, I am not sure how to start formatting an open excel file. What I have done is export the data, open the file and then do some initial formatting. The next "function"? would be to do more formatting on the open excel file. Is there a way to do this? It seems like I need to re-declare the excel file somehow. Thanks for any help you can give. Apgoodb, Oh my, yes. If you create an instance of Excel in your VBA code that then opens the worksheet for you there is a huge amount of stuff you can do. <apgoodb@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1111681783.193010.31080@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I have code that exports data to excel and formats it. I originally > put it into the on click method; however, it has not gotten too large. > I want to split it out into different modules; however, I am not sure > how to start formatting an open excel file. What I have done is export > the data, open the file and then do some initial formatting. The next > "function"? would be to do more formatting on the open excel file. Is > there a way to do this? It seems like I need to re-declare the excel > file somehow. > Thanks for any help you can give. > Also, here is some of the code that I have: on click event: Dim strSpreadsheet...

Problem with Visual Basic
have small one worries to open a file m-lines since visual BASIC 6.0. I use the instuction shell with the following synthaxe: Shell "C:\Program files\Matlab\Matlab.exe E:\Work\Simulation\Project.m" in program VB6.0, but the file does not open, and I am made to write this so that this works better: Shell "C:\Program files\Matlab\Matlab.exe" Shell "C:\Program files\Matlab\meditor.exe E:\Work\Simulation\Project.m" But when I use these instructions Matlab open and plan opens with the editeur of text, it is therefore impossible to me to execute project with the Ma...

I have do while loop problem in Visual Basic
Hi I am having a problem with Do while loop with my logic. Here is my scenario, I have a text file reads below John Doe, 1234, programmer, 312-333-3333, xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxx Mary, Ann, 3456, secretary, 312-234-4567,xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxx my program compile the first three column into an account ID and then put account ID search in the Active directory, if account ID is found, then I want to update that account ID's attributes such as telephone number, etc... if no account ID is found, exit and keeping looking for the next account ID. I get problem in the last part, so far, once in the looping, my code can only recognize the last line in this case, I can only update Mary Ann's account, but it skip the John Doe's stuff. Can anyone help me out, I have been fixing this code for while, thanks in advance, below is my code Const ForReading = 1 Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile _ ("c:\Deploy08022005\sap_flat.txt", ForReading) Do Until objTextFile.AtEndOfStream strNextLine = objTextFile.ReadLine arrServiceList = Split(strNextLine, ",") strFirstName = Trim(arrServiceList(0)) 'msgbox strFirstname strMiddleName = Trim(arrServiceList(1)) 'msgbox strMiddlename strLastName = Trim(arrServiceList(2)) 'msgbox strLastname ssn = Trim(arrServiceList(3)) 'msgbox ssn FirstName = Left(strFirstName, 1) LastName = Left(strLastName, 7) strAccoun...

Visual Basic 6 Problem
Does anyone know how to create an ActiveX EXE Server that raises events which can be captured by muliple clients? So, I have two applications that are both clients. I need to pass data via the activex exe from one application to the other. The messages will be "captured" as in the event handler, the code will check one of the paramaters that contains a simple string that represents the recipients "address" (these strings could be just "App1" and "App2". I've tried to do this but it only raises the event in the application that is sending the message. I need the event to be raised in both applications. I have the ActiveX EXE properties set to "MultiUse" and using a Thread Pool of 1. Any help or advice would be very welcome as this is really causing me some problems. Many thanks, Darren -- Darren Brook email: darrenbrook@btconnect.com Because of the troubles with "built-in" events, I switched to using java-style events: The server defines an interface that standardizes the sending and/or receiving of the messages. The clients then have objects that implement that interface, which are handed to the server. The server now communicates through those objects. Best regards Darren Brook wrote: > Does anyone know how to create an ActiveX EXE Server that raises events > which can be captured by muliple clients? > > So, I have two applications that are both clients. I need to pass data...

problem with dll in visual basic
Hello, I'm using a dll created with comtool in a Visual Basic application and when i try to run it I get the following error from VB: ---------------------- -2147024769 (8007007f) Automation error ------------------- I've searched over the net, and found that the you get this error if the dll is not properly registered in the system. I've tried to manually register the dll with regsvr32 command and get the following message: Loadlibrary("c:\temp\sqq.dll") failed - The specified procedure could not be found. where sqq.dll is the dll I get from comtool. By the way, I...

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can write your own classes, inherit classes from VO classes or from your own classes, Overide methods, use both strong and loose typed variables, write early and late bound code VO comes with a SDK containing the sourcecode of the part of VO written in VO (almost everything except f.i. the compiler) With VO you get this newsgroup, where almost every question is answered within hours. VO has a prof. usergroup in the netherlands, check www.sdgn.nl. with very often very well organised conferences. I think it is the best organised usergroup in the world. VO is limitted to the Win32 api. A .NET version is announced, but withoot a releasedate yet. More inforrmation about VO can be found at www.cavo.com regards, Erik "Mobi-Data Helpdesk" <info@direcom.nl> schreef in bericht news:1070360435.358105@tbird.introweb.nl... > Who can explain me why I have to use...

Setup.exe Visual Basic problem
Hello All i have created a app for AIM and WIN combined but the program will not run right unless u have a certain .ocx does anyone know how to make a setup file to where it will install the program and add that certain componet -- Frank R. Jr. Frank R. Jr. wrote: > Hello All i have created a app for AIM and WIN combined but the program will > not run right unless u have a certain .ocx does anyone know how to make a > setup file to where it will install the program and add that certain > componet > Look for the "Package & Deployment Wizard" in your visual basic program group... Jamie ok thank you but i have found a pretty neat program install-us it makes a install file and it was just what i needed "jamie" <jamie@noway.com> wrote in message news:AF_Xc.35256$DG.1913603@news20.bellglobal.com... > Frank R. Jr. wrote: > > Hello All i have created a app for AIM and WIN combined but the program will > > not run right unless u have a certain .ocx does anyone know how to make a > > setup file to where it will install the program and add that certain > > componet > > > > Look for the "Package & Deployment Wizard" in your visual basic program > group... > > Jamie ...

Another embedded visual basic problem
I downloaded eVB (from the MS website) onto my PC. I transferred the file (being a "cab" file) to my PPC using the explorer on activesync 3.8. But when I try to run the file from my PPC, I get the following message: "The file ... is not a valid windows CE Setup file". My PPC (the i-mate JAM) uses Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition. What am I doing wrong? -- Message posted via http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com Hayden Scott via PocketPCJunkies.com wrote: > I downloaded eVB (from the MS website) onto my PC. I transferred the > file (being a "cab" f...

Compaq Visual Fortran on WINDOWS Problem
I am using the ex-Compaq Visual Fortran 6.1A compiler on Windows 2000 and Windows XP systems at CERN. (This has been our default compiler for Windows for many years.) After laborious research I identified the following problem and produced the test program. program mynum implicit none double precision extaux,con integer mycon(2),myextaux(2) equivalence (extaux,myextaux(1)) equivalence (con,mycon(1)) con=-3.756403155274550d-09 write (*,'(a20,f47.33)') ' CON ',con write (*,'(a20,2z8)') ' HEX ',mycon(2),mycon...

Visual Basic Multiselect and SelectedIndexChanged problem
Hi, I have a program with a ListView (with Multiselect) and am using the SelectedIndexChanged handler. However, when the index is changed, a rather long set of events occurs which takes quite some time. Therefore, if the user tries to multiselect several items (holding down Shift), it takes that many times longer. Is there a way to only invoke the SelectedIndexChanged method on the LAST multiselected item (not each and every one)?? That would speed up the process greatly. Thanks! Robert This sounds like a .net question as there is no SelectedIndexChanged event in VB. Theref...

Error in Visual Basic closes the database
Hello, I am working in a new form and still making changes to the visual basic code of the form. Not always, but very often when I try to save my changes in the visual basic window and press the icon, this window closes(without saving) and the whole database, too. I already tried to switch everything in a new form and error occurs again after starting to work in the visual basic code of this specific form not in others and I did compile and repair the db, too. I would appreciate any other ideas. Thanks Nicole Did you try a decompile? This sequence should work: 1. Uncheck the boxes under: Tools | Options | General | Name AutoCorrect Explanation of why: http://allenbrowne.com/bug-03.html 2. Compact the database to get rid of this junk: Tools | Database Utilities | Compact 3. Close Access. Make a backup copy of the file. Decompile the database by entering something like this at the command prompt while Access is not running. It is all one line, and include the quotes: "c:\Program Files\Microsoft office\office\msaccess.exe" /decompile "c:\MyPath\MyDatabase.mdb" 4. Open Access, and compact again. 5. Open a code window. Choose References from the Tools menu. Uncheck any references you do not need. For a list of the ones you typically need in your version of Access, see: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-38.html 6. Still in the code window, choose Compile from the Debug menu. Fix any errors, and repeat until it compiles okay. A...

AOL windows in Visual Basic .net
I am making a chart program with Visual Basic .net and anyone who has used America Online or Microsoft Word, or even Microsoft Management Console knows that there are windows inside the main window. How can I put these in VB.net? Or is there a way I can do something with panels? Almost everybody in this newsgroup is using VB6 or lower. While you may get a stray answer to VB.NET (including VB2003 and VB2005 which has dropped .NET from its name) questions here, you should ask them in newsgroups devoted exclusively to .NET programming. Look for newsgroups with either the word "dotnet" or "vsnet" in their name. For the microsoft news server, try these newsgroups for Visual Basic ..NET related questions... microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.upgrade microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.data And these for more general .NET questions microsoft.public.dotnet.general microsoft.public.vsnet.general Note: There are many other .NET newgroups (use the first three "fields" from the last two as templates when searching for them), but the above ones should get you started. Rick - MVP "Rich" <RMSUPERSTAR99@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1111107091.668608.281600@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I am making a chart program with Visual Basic .net and anyone who has > used America Online or Microsoft Word, or even Microsoft Managem...

Visual Basic with Wininet under Windows Vista
I've got a working VB6 program that reads Internet Explorer cookies using the InternetGetCookie function of the Wininet library. It can't find the cookies under Windows Vista. Even a simple program such as this one here can't: Private Declare Function InternetGetCookie Lib "wininet.dll" _ Alias "InternetGetCookieA" _ (ByVal lpszUrlName As String, _ ByVal lpszCookieName As String, _ ByVal lpszCookieData As String, _ lpdwSize As Long) As Boolean Private Sub cmdGetCookie_Click() Dim strCookieText As String * 256 Dim length As Long Dim blnReturn As Boolean length = 255 blnReturn = InternetGetCookie("http://www.chemineer.com", _ vbNullString, strCookieText, length) If blnReturn = 0 Then MsgBox "Get Cookie Operation Failed", vbCritical Else MsgBox strCookieText, vbInformation End If End End Sub Private Sub Form_Load() cmdGetCookie_Click End Sub ---------------<end>----------------------- It appears that my program can't find any cookies written when IE7 under Vista is in the default "low" privilege mode. The cookies are placed in a different location and aren't accessible via Wininet. I was able to confirm this much by starting an administrator command prompt and typing in IEXPLORE; this starts IE in administrator mode. Cookies written in this mode can indeed be found by my routines. Any suggestions as...

Visual Basic after upgrade to Windows Vista
Hi I planning to upgrade my Windows XP system to Windows Vista but still want to work with VB6.0 (SP6). What I want to know is which problems I can expect doing this. Most of my projects are running on other computers still using XP or earlier version. What happens when I roll out a new version that is compiled on my system with Vista as a OS. Does anyone have some experience with this? I like to hear from you. Tim "tim" <tnieuw@hotmail.com>'s wild thoughts were released on Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:22:04 +0100 bearing the following fruit: >Hi > > > >I planning to upgrade my Windows XP system to Windows Vista but still want >to work with VB6.0 (SP6). What I want to know is which problems I can expect >doing this. Most of my projects are running on other computers still using >XP or earlier version. What happens when I roll out a new version that is >compiled on my system with Vista as a OS. Does anyone have some experience >with this? You should compile on the earliest OS you intend to support - this avoids any problems. You can still work with VB6 on Vista, just remember to run it as administrator if you do want to compile anything. Jan Hyde (VB MVP) -- How do you catch a bra? Set a boobie trap. (Rodney Lee) Hi, I work with VB5 SP2 which is quite similar to VB6. The OCX don't work anymore with VB5 programming interface... So, I write my programs with XP. After, I install them on Vista and they...

Windows 7 and Eudora 7.1: problems, problems and problems.
Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again regularly. Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. Always the same problem. Then ..... I have unistalled Eudora and deleted every trace on registry then I have installed it again but now I have the same problems. Perhaps have I to replace Eudora 7 with Eudora 8? I want to cry!!!! Help me please. Thanks a lot. PS. I have replaced beacause it is important for me new mailboxes with old mailboxes and I replaced Eudora.ini. Perhaps is it my problem? AroundTheWorld <AroundTheWorld@DELETEinterfree.it> wrote in news:s4usj5p0otqo5hlr30rsbnibj2t0uh3od1@4ax.com: > Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first > day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. > My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. > I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets > stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again > regularly. > Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. > Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. > Always the same problem. > Then ..... I h...

Windows Stand Alone GUI Problems (Basic)
Hi all, I have a Matlab GUI when executed has good functionality. The program can be though of a calculator and plotter of sorts. When ran, it expects users to pick from a list box, enter values in edit boxes, and generates plots. I would like to make this a sstandalone windows application. I have gone through http://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2007/12/12/advanced-matlab-compiling-a-gui/ tutorial. And I have hit a problem. After I go through the deploytool and I get a successful compile message at the end of compliation. however, when I execute the .exe is distr folder I get the matlab bu...

Visual Basic: Reading Text File Problem
Hi, I'm in need of some ideas or help. Here's what's up. I've got a text file with three columns (separated by commas) with data. eg: ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC 553456 1 7 123456 1 7 123456 1 5 123456 1 2 857456 1 1 I can read this in fine, but what I want to achieve is output this to another text file (instantaneously if possible) like: ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC 553456 1 7 123456 3 14 857456 1 1 so where column A has the same number as the previous or the next line then they need to be grouped and totaled up. I would rather have it so it reads in the file and outputs the file rather than entering the info into an array etc. Thanks "Syed" <lepon@lineone.net> wrote in message <news:131d1097.0311261358.3e9ae399@posting.google.com>... > I've got a text file with three columns (separated by commas) with > data. > > eg: > > ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC > 553456 1 7 > 123456 1 7 > 123456 1 5 > 123456 1 2 > 857456 1 1 > > I can read this in fine, but what I want to achieve is output this to > another text file (instantaneously if possible) like: > > ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC > 553456 1 7 > 123456 3 14 > 857456 1 1 > > so where column A has the same numb...

Basic installation problem with avr-ada for Windows
Hi, I'm trying to install avr-ada for Windows but got some problem. So I did: 1) Got and run installer from <a ref="http://sourceforge.net/projects/avr-ada/files/avr-ada/bin_windows/AVR-Ada-1.1.0.exe/download?_test=goal">AVR-Ada site</a>. It install the folder C:\avr-ada with the tools. 2) So I put on the PATH env variable c:\avr-ada\bin 3) Created the code examples build.gpr and led_on.adb on the folder C:\avrtest -- build.gpr with "avr.gpr"; project Build is for Main use ("led_on"); for Languages use ("Ada"); for Object_Dir use "obj"; for Exec_Dir use "."; package Builder renames AVR.Builder; package Compiler renames AVR.Compiler; package Binder renames AVR.Binder; package Linker renames AVR.Linker; for Source_Files use ("led_on.adb"); end Build; -- led_on.adb with AVR; use AVR; with AVR.MCU; procedure LED_On is LED : Boolean renames MCU.PortB_Bits (3); begin MCU.DDRB_Bits := (others => DD_Output); LED := Low; end LED_On; So what did I forget to set? I also tried the script build-avr-ada-gcc-4.3.x.sh (which I don't see any sense in using it because there is the installer...but I tried as well), and after resolving a file which the script could not find and download, it returned me the messages: (...) -------------------------------------------------------------- 2011-10-19_21:51:09 Building Binutils --------------------------------------...

Visual C++ MFC error with Windows XP
Hi, I am just starting to use MFC for visual c++, i am also using windows xp, and have been trying to do some tutorials, on MFC but everytime i compile the program i get this error. --------------------Configuration: tester - Win32 Debug-------------------- Cannot start tool. The operation completed successfully. Cannot start tool. Error spawning 'vcspawn.exe'. The build could not be performed. tester.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) I have searched for the problem on deja before, but every posting says to go to the tools menu, which i cannot find, in windows XP. please help, any info...

Problems with MS Visual Basic 6.0
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_014F_01C47E43.7EFBDB40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello ! I need to intreact from VB6 with an PG 7.4.3 database, I've psqlodbc-7_03_0= 200 installed. I use the Microsoft ADO Data Control 6.0, and I've installed the SP5 for VB= 6. When I use the adodc control I see the data but I've problems with : - Update, on existing records : do nothing, I've to MoveFirst to store in d= atabase ! Why ? - Edit Method don't exist for ...

Web resources about - problem windows error - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

INNOVATION INSIGHTS: How this Australian startup is trying to solve a problem for millions every day ...
If you’ve ever found yourself desperately trying to find city parking, you’re not alone. The problem of sourcing parking, especially in central ...

Brussels terror attacks are Europe's problem, not just Belgium's
Belgium's security forces could have done more to prevent the Brussels attacks, but so could every security service in the world.

No Law Degree? No Problem! Sarah Palin To Preside Over Reality TV Court
Sarah Palin will tell you about a crazy legal theory called rootin’-tootin’ res ipsa loquitur.

Martin Sorrell to 4A's Gathering: 'There Is A Problem' With Gender, Diversity
... J. Walter Thompson's former CEO Gustavo Martinez resigned for alleged sexist and racist remarks, WPP CEO Martin Sorrell said "there is a problem" ...

Apple Has Problems with Its Cloud Infrastructure, Says The Information
... ) Google division for some cloud computing infrastructure, The Information ’s Amir Efrati and Steve Nellis today write that Apple has a problem ...

Apple, Google and Facebook published a long list of problems with the UK's proposed 'Snoopers' Charter' ...
... evidence submitted Thursday , Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and Yahoo have together highlighted what they regard as problems ...

Obama: Climate Change Is a 'Major' Problem, But ISIS? 'They're Not An Existential Threat'
... on Wednesday. "They're not an existential threat to us," he said. But a few sentences later, he described climate change as a "major" problem. ...

Arizona's voting problems highlight significance of Supreme Court nomination fight
The lines were so long at some voting sites during Arizona's primary Tuesday that people started ordering pizza while they waited. Budget cuts ...