Windows CE

Hi NG.

Is there anyone who knows if it's possible
to create VB applications for Windows CE.
I own an HP Ipaq 2210, and would like
to write applications for it. ?

/Jensen / Denmark

0
basic4537 (1)

From a previous post by John Taylor:

"Some of the bigger companies use a tool called Appforge that allows
the developer to create PDA applications for Palm OS and Pocket PC
based devices using VB 6. You can get more info about it at
www.appforge.com..."

"Jensen" <basic@cabsoft.dk> wrote in message
> Hi NG.
>
> Is there anyone who knows if it's possible
> to create VB applications for Windows CE.
> I own an HP Ipaq 2210, and would like
> to write applications for it. ?
>
> /Jensen / Denmark

0
userid (96)

Programming Windows CE 2 in Visual Basic or Visual C++
Hi, I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be able to install on my PDA device as other software. I've only found software for PocketPC etc... I'd like it is I could program it on my laptop using Visual Basic and with a form for the Windows CE screen etc.. Thanks. If someone can help, please reply or email. On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:49:20 +0800, Johan Kahn <johankahnSPAMKILL@westnet.com.au> wrote: >Hi, > >I've been searching the web for ages, looking for some software that >will allow me, with my Phillips Nino 3xx PDA running Windows CE2, to >program in one Basic or C++ Visual and make a compiled program to be >able to install on my PDA device as other software. Microsoft no longer supports development for Windows CE 2.x, so you won't find anything official from them. They still support eVB 3, which _will_ work with the right SDK for your Nino. I'm sure eVB 3 is still available for free from Microsoft's web site, but not sure where; try going to the site and searching for eVB 3. I _think_ it comes with a Palm-size PC SDK 1.2, but that is for the Palm-size PCs running version 2.11 of the operating system. You need the older SDK, and I don't know where you'll find it. > >I've only found software for PocketPC etc... > >I'd like i...

migration to CE .net 4.2 (Windows CE) or Windows Mobile 2003 from Windows CE 3.0
I have an application developed under Embedded Visual Basic 3.0 (Edition 2002) that ran under Windows CE 3.0. When trying to run that application under .net 4.2 I'm getting an error such that "Cannot find extension file Forms Data. Please run setup to restore this file". Am I totally out of luck under CE .net 4.2 here and should better switch to Windows Mobile 2003? The vendor of the PDA offer the hardware with two OS options, .Net 4.2 or Windows mobile 2003. Is Windows mobile 2003 the successor of Windows CE 3.0 or is it a totally different animal? I'm a bit lost at the ...

Visual Basic for platforms other than Windows
Many many moons ago, a developer house released VB for Unix based systems. The firm was also involved with porting Outlook Express 4 and 5 to HP-UX, Solaris and I think DEC platforms. The name did sound a bit like Microsoft (it did have Micro as the first part of the name) Is anyone familiar with such a product. I do distinctly remember seeing the advert in VBPJ, I think the one that reviewed JET3.0, but I no longer (foolish me) have it. "W" <still_@none.com> wrote in message <news:BA6Lb.85$Zi2.3385@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>... > Many many moons ago, a developer house released VB for Unix based systems. I vaguely remember seeing it, but it only kinda sorta cloned VB3. -- Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com> Auditine Addict <http://www.xenu.net/> WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above They're coming to because my cats have apparently learned to type. take me away, ha ha! "Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster" <joe@bftsi0.UUCP> wrote in message news:1073545460.342769@news-1.nethere.net... > I vaguely remember seeing it, but it only kinda sorta cloned VB3. Yep that is it, there was even a hack available that support VB4 via a typelib. there was something to the effect of " phoenix " i believe -- Mike Bradley http://www.gzentools.com -- free online php tools "W" <still_@none.com> wrote in message news:MX7Lb.131$Zi2.4728@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au... &...

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can write your own classes, inherit classes from VO classes or from your own classes, Overide methods, use both strong and loose typed variables, write early and late bound code VO comes with a SDK containing the sourcecode of the part of VO written in VO (almost everything except f.i. the compiler) With VO you get this newsgroup, where almost every question is answered within hours. VO has a prof. usergroup in the netherlands, check www.sdgn.nl. with very often very well organised conferences. I think it is the best organised usergroup in the world. VO is limitted to the Win32 api. A .NET version is announced, but withoot a releasedate yet. More inforrmation about VO can be found at www.cavo.com regards, Erik "Mobi-Data Helpdesk" <info@direcom.nl> schreef in bericht news:1070360435.358105@tbird.introweb.nl... > Who can explain me why I have to use...

Visual Basic after upgrade to Windows Vista
Hi I planning to upgrade my Windows XP system to Windows Vista but still want to work with VB6.0 (SP6). What I want to know is which problems I can expect doing this. Most of my projects are running on other computers still using XP or earlier version. What happens when I roll out a new version that is compiled on my system with Vista as a OS. Does anyone have some experience with this? I like to hear from you. Tim "tim" <tnieuw@hotmail.com>'s wild thoughts were released on Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:22:04 +0100 bearing the following fruit: >Hi > > > >I planning to upgrade my Windows XP system to Windows Vista but still want >to work with VB6.0 (SP6). What I want to know is which problems I can expect >doing this. Most of my projects are running on other computers still using >XP or earlier version. What happens when I roll out a new version that is >compiled on my system with Vista as a OS. Does anyone have some experience >with this? You should compile on the earliest OS you intend to support - this avoids any problems. You can still work with VB6 on Vista, just remember to run it as administrator if you do want to compile anything. Jan Hyde (VB MVP) -- How do you catch a bra? Set a boobie trap. (Rodney Lee) Hi, I work with VB5 SP2 which is quite similar to VB6. The OCX don't work anymore with VB5 programming interface... So, I write my programs with XP. After, I install them on Vista and they...

Visual Basic with Wininet under Windows Vista
I've got a working VB6 program that reads Internet Explorer cookies using the InternetGetCookie function of the Wininet library. It can't find the cookies under Windows Vista. Even a simple program such as this one here can't: Private Declare Function InternetGetCookie Lib "wininet.dll" _ Alias "InternetGetCookieA" _ (ByVal lpszUrlName As String, _ ByVal lpszCookieName As String, _ ByVal lpszCookieData As String, _ lpdwSize As Long) As Boolean Private Sub cmdGetCookie_Click() Dim strCookieText As String * 256 Dim length As Long Dim blnReturn As Boolean length = 255 blnReturn = InternetGetCookie("http://www.chemineer.com", _ vbNullString, strCookieText, length) If blnReturn = 0 Then MsgBox "Get Cookie Operation Failed", vbCritical Else MsgBox strCookieText, vbInformation End If End End Sub Private Sub Form_Load() cmdGetCookie_Click End Sub ---------------<end>----------------------- It appears that my program can't find any cookies written when IE7 under Vista is in the default "low" privilege mode. The cookies are placed in a different location and aren't accessible via Wininet. I was able to confirm this much by starting an administrator command prompt and typing in IEXPLORE; this starts IE in administrator mode. Cookies written in this mode can indeed be found by my routines. Any suggestions as...

AOL windows in Visual Basic .net
I am making a chart program with Visual Basic .net and anyone who has used America Online or Microsoft Word, or even Microsoft Management Console knows that there are windows inside the main window. How can I put these in VB.net? Or is there a way I can do something with panels? Almost everybody in this newsgroup is using VB6 or lower. While you may get a stray answer to VB.NET (including VB2003 and VB2005 which has dropped .NET from its name) questions here, you should ask them in newsgroups devoted exclusively to .NET programming. Look for newsgroups with either the word "dotnet" or "vsnet" in their name. For the microsoft news server, try these newsgroups for Visual Basic ..NET related questions... microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.upgrade microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.data And these for more general .NET questions microsoft.public.dotnet.general microsoft.public.vsnet.general Note: There are many other .NET newgroups (use the first three "fields" from the last two as templates when searching for them), but the above ones should get you started. Rick - MVP "Rich" <RMSUPERSTAR99@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1111107091.668608.281600@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I am making a chart program with Visual Basic .net and anyone who has > used America Online or Microsoft Word, or even Microsoft Managem...

English visual basic code in Chinese Windows
Hello- I am creating an application in English, using English Windows 2000 using some VB code, for MS Access 2000 but the application will be used in China under CHinese Winodws. Will the English VB code execute properly under the Chinese Windows environment? Thanks very much. ...

Problem Closing Visual Basic Help Window
Hello everyone, I have office 2003 Professional, and I work in Access's Visual Basic Editor. Sometimes after opening the "Microsoft Visual Basic Help" window by standing on a function in the code and pressing F1, the help window refuses to close - I click the X but it does nothing, and I'm forced to go to the task manager and terminate the process msohelp.exe. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance, Gilad ...

GW BASIC to Visual Basic
I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? Is there a resemblance between the two? On 2 Mar 2005 21:11:59 -0800, "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote: >I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years back, when I >was in school. Later, I learnt C,C++, Core Java and COBOL. Will my >knowledge of BASIC hold me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? >Is there a resemblance between the two? A resemblance? Well, sure, they both look like Microsoft BASIC. Will knowing the one help with the other? Actually, the differences between GWB and VB are so big that you'll be learning a totally new language that reminds you of one you already know. If you learn VB.Net you might find that it also reminds you of C++ and/or Java. -- auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com ***** If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. "cat_dog_ass" <icon_iconoclast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1109826719.850575.113070@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I had done programnming in GW BASIC and Assembly 10 years > back, when I was in school . . . will my knowledge of BASIC hold > me in good stead while learning Visual Basic? If you're talking about VB6 then then answer is Yes. Much of the syntax of the language is almost iden...

MS Visual Basic.NET Standard on Windows ME??
I'm normally not a poster on this particular group, but I was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help me out with a (hopefully) simple question: I'm running Windows ME, and would like to purchase and install Microsoft Visual Basic.NET Standard Edition. (or perhaps the Learning Edition, Standard.....I'm new to programming) I've done a lot of internet based research about this, and have mostly read that Microsoft Visual Basic.NET Standard will run only on Windows 2000 Pro, 2000 Server, XP Pro, XP Home (with limitations), and .NET Server 2003. Only on *...

Visual Basic 6 on Windows 2003 database problem
Hello all. I have some little programs, written in Visual Basic 6, that uses a DB2 Database with an ODBC Driver. The programs, have been working fine in a Windows NT machine, and I have also probe them in a Windows 2000 Professional, but when run in a Windows 2003 Server, they don=B4t work. The error that appears is: 'CLI0115E The cursor state is incorrect. SQLSTATE=3D24000' The error occurs in the second MsgBox line, when ejecuting the RecordCount method of the recorset. Could it be a matter of incompatibility of Visual Basic 6 with Windows 2003? Set cnObj =3D New ADODB.Connection cnObj.Open ("provider=3DIBMDADB2;dsn=3D" & strDNS & ";uid=3D" & strUser= & ";pwd=3D" & strPass & "") Set rsObj =3D New ADODB.Recordset rsObj.CursorLocation =3D adUseClient 'rsObj.CursorLocation =3D adUseServer strSQL =3D "SELECT DISTINCT CURRENT TIME AS HORA FROM " & strTabla & "=2EERP00_DATCTRL_NUM" rsObj.Open strSQL, cnObj, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic, adCmdText MsgBox "primer msg: " & rsObj.RecordCount horaConsulta =3D Format(rsObj!HORA, "hh:mm") rsObj.Close strSQL =3D "SELECT * FROM " & strTabla & ".ERP00_DATCTRL_CAB WHERE SITAOPER=3D'01' " & _ "AND FEPETOPE>=3D'" & strFecha & "' ORDER BY FEPETOPE, HPETOPE"...

mouse scroller not working in Visual Basic window! my fault?
My mouse wheel scroller works in all Access windows except Visual Basic sub-windows. I am running Access 2002. Any ideas? Thanks. S sasan3@gmail.com wrote: > My mouse wheel scroller works in all Access windows except Visual > Basic sub-windows. I am running Access 2002. Any ideas? Thanks. > > S It's not you or your mouse. I get the same thing in Access 2003. Wheel-scrolling is not supported in the VBA IDE code windows, but it is in the VBA Project Explorer and Object Explorer. And in the main Access db window. Send a request to support@microsoft.com Thanks. It also will work with older mouse software. I currently use Microsoft's Intellipoint 3.2 software and it allows scrolling in the VBE window. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote in message news:gZf4f.6137$lN2.4037@fe04.lga... > sasan3@gmail.com wrote: >> My mouse wheel scroller works in all Access windows except Visual >> Basic sub-windows. I am running Access 2002. Any ideas? Thanks. >> >> S > > It's not you or your mouse. I get the same thing in Access 2003. > Wheel-scrolling is not supported in the VBA IDE code windows, but it is in > the VBA Project Explorer and Object Explorer. And in the main Access db > window. > > Send a request to support@microsoft.com > > > Fix it the Microsoft (KB837910) way or the Gazanov way HTH Ananda sasan3@gmail.com wrote: > ...

Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET
Hi Everybody, Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio ..NET IDE is already in the Windows CE .NET OS ? Regards Dev dev <xzidax@india.com> wrote: > Hi Everybody, > Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET > separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? No. It's not even possible to do that if you try. VS.NET has to be run on "real" Windows, not on CE. -- Hans-Bernhard Broeker (broeker@physik.rwth-aachen.de) Even if all the snow were burn...

Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET
Hi, Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio ..NET IDE is already in the Windows CE .NET OS ? Regards Dev Hi Dev, my experience with WCE 4.2 says that : WCE 4.2 comes with integrated Platform Builder (you build the image for your target device, adding features and components) and Embedded Visual C++ ( to create applications in unmanaged code using MFC,WTL,etc...)in a separate CD. On the other side, on Visual Studio.NET you can create, debug and download also managed code applications (C#, Framework,...) to your device. I hope this can help you Regards Diego On 25 Jun 2005 04:00:13 -0700, "dev" <xzidax@india.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET >separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio >.NET IDE is already in the Windows CE .NET OS ? I use Visual Studio only for building _desktop_ applications (I use eVC for mobile apps), so I don't know quite enough to answer your questions fully. But I'll at least try. The Windows CE operating system is for mobile devices. Visual Studio runs on desktops. So _no_ part of Visual Studio runs under Windows CE. Some versions of Visual Studio 2003 will let folks use .NET languages (C# and VB) to develop applications that run with the CF (Compact Framework) under Windows CE. The next/newest version of Visual Studio (2005?) will support...

Windows CE Application developpement with Visual Studio 2005 and MFC
Hi, I have to create an application for Windows CE. I know that my HMI (Aplex), CPU:ARM920 and the Windows CE version is 4.2. In the past, I already create application for Pocket PC using Visual Studio and C# (.NET) without any problem. It was really easy ! But actually I don't know how to create it for Windows CE plateform. What do I need exactly to create a simple "Hello world" application that may works as a valid Windows CE application on the device ??? From now I've installed these components on my computer : - Microsft Emulator for Windows CE - Visual Studio 2005 - Windows CE Tools Thanks for your help. On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:00:15 -0700 (PDT), Erakis <eraquila@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have to create an application for Windows CE. I know that my HMI >(Aplex), CPU:ARM920 and the Windows CE version is 4.2. > >In the past, I already create application for Pocket PC using Visual >Studio and C# (.NET) without any problem. It was really easy ! But >actually I don't know how to create it for Windows CE plateform. Windows CE is the underlying operating system, and you cannot create an application for it directly. You must build applications for specific platforms (Pocket PC, Smartphone, etc.), and usually use the SDK for that platform. I could not find info on your device (I admit I did not look hard), so I assume it is either a custom or semi-industrial device. In that c...

Mouse Wheel in MS Visual Basic window (in Access) stopped working!!
Hi. Does anyone have a clue why my mouse wheel stopped working while I was working on the VB behind a form in MS/Access? I would swear that the mouse wheel was working a short time ago. I've checked that it isn't a malfunction of the mouse by going to other applications and trying the wheel. It works just fine. This is very frustrating. It's bad enough that I have a logic problem, but now my mouse is not working while trying to udpate my VBA. Yuck!!! SueB *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Susan Bricker" <slbrick@verizon.net> wrote in message news:tP%6e.351$XL1.1316@news.uswest.net... > Hi. Does anyone have a clue why my mouse wheel stopped working while > I > was working on the VB behind a form in MS/Access? I would swear that > the mouse wheel was working a short time ago. I've checked that it > isn't a malfunction of the mouse by going to other applications and > trying the wheel. It works just fine. > > This is very frustrating. It's bad enough that I have a logic > problem, > but now my mouse is not working while trying to udpate my VBA. > Yuck!!! > > SueB Are you using a different version of Access? It doesn't work in some versions. I use a lil program called VB6ScrollWheelFix. Br@dley "Susan Bricker" <slbrick@verizon.net> wrote in message news:tP%6e.351$XL1.1316@news.uswest.net... > Hi. Does anyone have a clue why...

cd 4 "visual basic lang. developers handbook"
Hi I need the cd that came with this book. visual basic language developers handbook ISBN 0-7821-2162-4 I lost it or it was stolen or whatever. Any help would be welcome. Can you burn me a copy, zip it and send it, whatever. mail to : rbm@bellsouth.net thanks Did ya call the publisher? I think they'll send you a new CD for a nominal fee... or you might be able to download it. Not sure. It's been a while since I had to do something like that. Bob wrote: > Hi > I need the cd that came with this book. > > visual basic language > developers handbook > ISBN 0-7821-2162-4 > > I lost it or it was stolen or whatever. Any help would be welcome. > Can you burn me a copy, zip it and send it, whatever. > > mail to : rbm@bellsouth.net Book available on Amazon as http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782121624/ and the author's website has 3 chapters available and perhaps some code: http://www.developershandbook.com/downloads.htm and the book's Errata: http://www.developershandbook.com/ErrataVBLanguage.htm -- '--------------- 'John Mishefske '--------------- ...

Port Visual Basic to Visual Prolog
I'm trying to port the following Visual Basic program fragment to Visual Prolog 6.1 It opens the serial port for communications, sends a break command, switches to a specific speed, sends another command, then switches speed again, and starts listening. Any signal coming in is detected with the OnCom and displayed on the screen. This is so totally beyond my Visual Prolog skills that I have no clue how to even start porting it to Visual Prolog 6.1 Any help is appreciated!! Merel Private Sub Command1_Click() 'enable communications MSComm1.PortOpen = True &#...

Quick Basic to Visual Basic Converter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in converting Quick Basic = code to Visual Basic code. I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything that would provide a = start on it would be helpful. Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anyone know of a utility that will aid in = converting=20 Quick Basic code to Visual Basic code.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't expect it would be perfect, but anything = that would=20 provide a start on it would be helpful.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C453DB.FEAF48A0-- Hmmm. Other than changes in several of the graphics methods (like CurrentX/Y versus Locate) and maybe the keyboard Get/Input they're pr...

Quick-Basic running in a Visual Basic compilation?
Hi everybody, I have a program, developed in Quick Basic under DOS, which are quite complicated and I wish to translate into Visual Basic, since Basic is more familiar for me than other languages. The question is how to write Quick Basic code in a Visual Basic program. It handles I/O commands and direct access to memory addresses for a A/D card. I have to say that this program works fine in a DOS window under Win98, but it's not the case for W2000/XP. Any comment will be highly appreciated. / Bish "Bishop" <Donottry@never.de> wrote in message news:c14po4$1efl2s$1@ID-145933.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi everybody, > > I have a program, developed in Quick Basic under DOS, which are quite > complicated and I wish to translate into Visual Basic, since Basic is more > familiar for me than other languages. > The question is how to write Quick Basic code in a Visual Basic program. It > handles I/O commands and direct access to memory addresses for a A/D card. > I have to say that this program works fine in a DOS window under Win98, but > it's not the case for W2000/XP. > Any comment will be highly appreciated. I'll say you're in for a bit of work! Your program must be completely re-structured. VB is Event-driven, and doesn't like top-town and procedural code at all. THis, in it self isn't neccessarily a show-stopper, as long as your QB code is reasonably structured, but the *big* problem here, is the I/O and...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288832412) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...

US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624)
US-AL-Huntsville: SW Engineer, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Stdio.NET, C#; P (45288546624) ============================================================================================== Position: SW Engineer Reference: SMC01201 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5 + years development of MS Windows applications using Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Access). UML modeling experience using Rational Rose and CMM processes. Background in the development of aircraft mission planning for either the Air Force or Army and/or operation flight program (OFP) software. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288546624. ...

US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613)
US-AL-Huntsville: Sr. SW Eng., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET, C#; (45288557613) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. SW Eng. Reference: SMC01200 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: Perm Skills: 5+ years in development of Microsoft Windows applications using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio.NET and C#. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel...

Web resources about - Windows CE - comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

The Windows Blog

Man leans out window and pulls teen off moped in Halls Head road rage incident
... on a moped were lucky to escape being killed in a road rage incident in Halls Head when one was grabbed by a person leaning out a car window. ...

How to access Windows 10's secret Apps View
How do you check to see what apps you have installed on your Windows 10 computer? Your first port of call might be the Start menu. While this ...

Prepare to patch a critical flaw in Windows and Samba file sharing
Systems administrators should get ready to fix a critical vulnerability on April 12 that affects the Windows and Samba implementations of the ...

Starbucks app coming to Microsoft Windows phones in “30 to 45 days”
Starbucks is about a month away from (finally) releasing a Windows version of its popular mobile app, according to the coffee company’s president ...

Google's Scrapping Chrome's App Launcher on Windows, Mac and Linux
Like opening Chrome apps using Google’s dedicated launcher? Tough: As of July, it will be entirely scrapped on Windows, Mac and Linux. Read ...

Gear: Scosche MagicMount Pro Dash, Pro Vent + Pro Window/Dash
... new Pro versions of the mounting system. Three different mounts make up the MagicMount Pro family — Pro Dash ($30), Pro Vent ($30), Pro Window/Dash ...

Google Chrome Ditching Its App Launcher for Windows, Mac and Linux
... Chrome’s app launcher, announcing that the feature will be killed off in an upcoming update. The feature is set to be retired within the Windows, ...