how can i get the pixel from the picture and get word from it in to text box?

please say me how can i get the pixel from any area of screen and make
it convert in to tezt or character and make text in the text box??
please say
thanks in advance
0
mbzala
6/14/2004 7:12:47 AM
comp.lang.basic.visual 1833 articles. 0 followers. please859 (33) is leader. Post Follow

It sounds like you are looking for 'Optical Character Recognition'
capability. I have seen high-end document databases that allow you
to perform a "Zone OCR" task on some area of an imaged document and
drop the extracted text directly into a database field of your choice.
This is a data-entry time saving tool.

Googling for no cost OCR programs should get some freeware to play
with that you may be able to use in conjunction with one of your own
programs.

--Steve.

mbzala@hotmail.com (mit) wrote in message news:<4b7fd448.0406132312.51870c66@posting.google.com>...
> please say me how can i get the pixel from any area of screen and make
> it convert in to tezt or character and make text in the text box??
> please say
> thanks in advance
0
stevegdula