VB6 Form resize diable user from manually resizing it?

I have a VB6 project that on the form I have set the BorderStile to 2 -
sizable and created a function to resize the form and its controls min or
max.

Although, I am trying to find a way to disable the user from dragging the
bottom right hand corner from resizing. I only want min and max.

Any ideas how I can do this in code. If so, can I get an example of this
please?

Thank you,
JT

0
JT
5/20/2007 2:35:28 PM
comp.lang.basic.visual 1833 articles. 0 followers. please859 (33) is leader. Post Follow

Try setting the BorderStyle to 1- Fixed Single and then set the properties
for MaxButton = True and MinButton = True.

Window size is no longer adjustable by the user....

Tom

"JT" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a VB6 project that on the form I have set the BorderStile to 2 -
>sizable and created a function to resize the form and its controls min or
>max.
>
> Although, I am trying to find a way to disable the user from dragging the
> bottom right hand corner from resizing. I only want min and max.
>
> Any ideas how I can do this in code. If so, can I get an example of this
> please?
>
> Thank you,
> JT

0