best code browser

i am searching for some good c++ code browser, i have used visual
slick it was good but looking for something like ecb (emac code
browser) i tried ecb but couldnt find some useful tutorials for using
it efficiently.

if anyone can suggest me on this, it would be helpful.

thanks

comp.lang.c++.moderated 10707 articles. 11 followers. allnor (8507) is leader. Post Follow

On Aug 23, 2:03 am, blackbug <blackbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am searching for some good c++ code browser

What is it that you call a code browser?
A text editor where you can click on a symbol and jump to its
definition? All programming-oriented text editors do this.

Mathias

Newbie: Best war games ?
I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . Which are the best games in the following categories 1.) Air warfare 2.) Naval warfare 3.) Grand Strategy army game. 4.) Tactical level army game. 5.) Which wargame is most actively played over the Net against other wargamers. On 24 Oct 2004 19:12:52 -0700, richmarin@earthlink.net (Rich) wrote: >I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . > > >Which are the best games in the following categories > >1.) Air warfare > As far as flight sims go,currently probably one of the IL2 game...

Common pro*c code for both Oracle and non-Oracle environments
Hi, I have a PRO*C code that may run also on PCs where Oracle is not installed. In this case ofcourse the code that read & write from the database should be ignored. What should I specify in the code so the oricedures with the database access will be ignored in case Oracle is not installed? Thanks Golan wrote: > Hi, > I have a PRO*C code that may run also on PCs where Oracle is not > installed. In this case ofcourse the code that read & write from the > database should be ignored. > What should I specify in the code so the oricedures with the database > access will ...

JDBC check for database existing and SQLState codes
Is there anyway to check to see if a database exists before I try and establish a connection to it using JDBC? (I'm trying this out in MySQL but I would like to understand it for any database system so I want to avoid vendor specific info). It seems like the only two options are to either make a call to the system database and see if the requested database is in its list, which seems a little ugly, or to make the call to getconnection and then respond to the different SQLStates within the exception generated. My concern/question about this latter option (which seems to be more appropriate)...

Convolutional code trellis diagram
Is there a way to graphically represent in Matlab the trellis diagram of a convolutional code given its generator polynomials ? I know that there is a poly2trellis() function, but I would like to have a graphic tool for trellis generation. The branches should be labelized with encoder input/output. ...

Re: Which way is best to execute a Python script in Excel?
Hi Emile Thanks for the reply. Could you provide me a more detailed 'how-to' tutorial= on implementing a VBA macro that calls a script or a function from python, o= r tell me where on the web I can find it? The OReilly chapter seems a bit ha= rd for me at this stage? I dont know, for example, where i should tell the m= acro where to locate the script... Maurizio= ...

Best COGNOS Online Training #3
Sun it labs offers COGNOS Online Training. We have highly experienced facul= ty for COGNOS they are covered each and every topic related to COGNOS Onlin= e Training. Our training methodology is very unique when compare to the all= online training institutes COGNOS trainers will teach from basic level to = advanced level with real time projects.=20 Some of the COGNOS Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Introduction to Cognos. 2.3-Tier Architecture. 3.Features of Cognos. 4.Cognos Vs other OLAP tools. 5.Cognos components. 6.Different Cognos services. 7.Security...

How to create a code for howling signal in matlab?
Im dng my final yr project in DSP-howling supression..... i need a matlab code to generate a howling signal in matlab -ThanQ ...

AddRoute failed to add a route: code 87?
I am using 5.0 vpn client to connect to pix 501 ipsec/udp. Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.01.0600 Copyright (C) 1998-2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Client Type(s): Windows, WinNT Running on: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 9 10:50:43.890 05/02/08 Sev=Warning/2 IKE/0xA3000067 Received an IPC message during invalid state (IKE_MAIN:507) 10 10:51:00.500 05/02/08 Sev=Warning/2 CVPND/0xE3400013 AddRoute failed to add a route: code 87 Destination 192.168.1.255 Netmask 255.255.255.255 Gateway 192.168.4.2 Interface 192.168.4.1 11 10:51:00.500 05/02/08 Sev=Warning/2 ...

Best Laptop for
Hi I am looking for a cheap laptop for browsing the web/wordproccessing and running accounts I am looking at either the dell Inspiron 2200 with Intel Celeron M 350 processor and 512 MB of Memory or the Evesham Quest explorer with a Sempron Mobile 2600+ and 256 MB of Memory I would guess that the sempron processor would be more powerful but run hotter and have a lower battery life Thanks in advance for any advice you could give If you want a reliable workhorse for a couple of hundred dollars, I'd suggest the Fujitsu 600 series. They're on eBay frequently. I don't think...

Which printer is best overall Canon IP4000 or Epson R300
For Disc Prints too? Thanks mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk I chose the Canon ip4000 over the Epson R300 because is was substantially faster, had better photo quality, had better business document quality, had 2 paper feeds, and printed full duplex. Mark wrote: >For Disc Prints too? > >Thanks > >mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk > > > > ...

Code portability
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C349EB.27CD8B30 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0038_01C349EB.27CD8B30" ------=_NextPart_001_0038_01C349EB.27CD8B30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I got some sources which are already tested with Microsoft and GNU. Now I tried to compile them with LCC 4.1 and 4.2 and found 3 problems: (The attached file contains all 3 problems within 10 lines) Problem 1: Many files do not end with a 'newline&...

Parallel Implementation of Code in Matlab
I have a question that whether we need to separately write code for parallel implementation of a code or the Matlab automatically implements the code parallely. Vikas Bajpai wrote: > I have a question that whether we need to separately write code for > parallel implementation of a code or the Matlab automatically > implements the code parallely. Matlab only automatically parallelizes some kinds of mathematics operations, and only if the vectors are big enough to make the overhead worthwhile. If you want your program to use parallelism, you have to write it specifica...

Re: OT: Saddam at his best. #22
Just so there's no confusion in Florida this time, here is a sampling of their new ballots... http://wearabledissent.com/101/floridaballot.html Ernie * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Windowing/browser recommendations?
We'd like to run a web browser on an embedded Linux platform (ARM). Does anyone have recommendations which windowing platform and browsers to use? We'll probably have a fair amount of RAM (let's say upwards of 32MB) and flash but no disk. Display will be NTSC. Thanks, Andrew > We'd like to run a web browser on an embedded Linux > platform (ARM). Does anyone have recommendations > which windowing platform and browsers to use? We'll > probably have a fair amount of RAM (let's say upwards > of 32MB) and flash but no disk. Display will be NT...

How best to do this...
I have a Vector() class.... I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure that I don't have any dupe strings.......what ought I do? Just thought I would ask here to get other's feedback. Thanks, Ike Use a Map Ike wrote: > I have a Vector() class.... > > I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. > > So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure > that I don't have any dupe strings.......w...

Best database practises
i have been taught always to use the data module and place all the necesary components on it and refer to it when i need something. but is this the best programming practise?? i get a lot of access violation messages and now that i want to make the entire program dll based (so it can be easier to update) i sit with a problem. how to use that data module. do i include it to every dll project or do make it a dll and then reference it?? what would be the best way to convert a program like this to a dll based solution i have a main form(mdi form) data table (all ado connections and some datas...

Re; "Best Buy" Is The Worst Buy For Consumers
I am sure that the horrors you describe are prevalent throughout the retail industry, and certainly BEST BUY is not alone in its practices. From a consumer point of view, the thing that I find most onerous about BEST BUY is that during the past six months they have ratcheted up their prices, tightened up on price matching and started getting much stricter with their return policy. This is not the same BEST BUY that I first shopped at several years ago. I'm not sure why you left BEST BUY, and I am not directing this comment at you, but I would imagine that anyone with a conscienc...

Migrate VC++ code onto Linux
Hi, I am a Windows VC++.net newbie, and do not have much experience on standard C++. Right now, there is a VC++ code which needs to be ported onto Linux for some reason. The code is mainly for scientific computing, and includes lots of GUI dealing with parameters. The plan is to eliminate GUI and use files for parameter setting, and the computing part will remain the same. I really do not have idea on how to migrate the code. Can anybody give some suggestions? Thanks in advance. "Nick" <nick_li2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c7c116cc.0401140749.3bfb1a21@posting.google.com...

Best external CD burner?
I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally it should be USB then I could plug it into other computers including a PC (!) that resides in the house. Many thanks -- Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me In article <qn7tPsBlUHBAFwEU@sontec.demon.co.uk>, Sam <Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote: > I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just > self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally > it ...

any body having complete code for a synchronous FIFO or know a link where FIFO codes are available #3
hai if any body are having code for synchronous fifo or known a link where FIFO codes are available .. plz help me.. thnak you in advance ...

looking for the best online IT courses?
If you are are looking for the best online IT courses;go to http://www.elearning-centre.com?a_aid=4bc481a0 ...

Generate UML Models From Ada Code
WinTranslator 2.2 Adds Ada Reengineering Generate UML Class Models from Ada Source Code Placitas, NM ? September 29, 2003 - Excel Software began shipping a major upgrade of WinTranslator that adds the capability of scanning Ada source code and generating graphic UML class models in WinA&D. WinTranslator is a reengineering tool that works with Excel Software's WinA&D, QuickUML and QuickCRC modeling tools. Object-oriented software written in C++, Java, Delphi or Ada creates UML class models using WinA&D or QuickUML. CRC cards are created with QuickCRC. Code written in C, Pasca...

Virgolds is your best choice
Virgolds is your best choice! Thanks and good luck on your adventure! http://www.virgolds.com http://www.virgolds.com/buy/index.php?id=31&gamename=Scions%20Of%20Fate http://scionsoffate.virgolds.com ...

Viewing browser cache
I am writing a Java application that needs to view the browser cache.Does anyone know of any existing java classes to read Firefox,Internet Explorer and/or Opera caches?Failing that, are there any documents that describe the respectivefile formats?Thanks,Steve On Apr 4, 7:40 am, "newelli...@gmail.com" <newelli...@gmail.com>wrote:> I am writing a Java application that needs to view the browser cache.> Does anyone know of any existing java classes to read Firefox,> Internet Explorer and/or Opera caches?>> Failing that, are there any documents that describe the resp...

RE: Hack-proof and crash resistant
-----Original Message----- From: Rob Brooks [mailto:brooks@cuebid.zko.dec.nospam] Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:23 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: RE: Hack-proof and crash resistant - have you discovered the OS world's best-kept secret? best-kept secret? best-kept secret? "Tom Linden" <tom@kednos.com> writes: > Good Article. In the parargraph on Calling Standards, remind again > why support for SDL was dropped? > > From ComputerWeekly.com: > http://www.computerweekly.com/articles/article.asp?liArticleID=131808 Huh...