best code browser

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

i am searching for some good c++ code browser, i have used visual
slick it was good but looking for something like ecb (emac code
browser) i tried ecb but couldnt find some useful tutorials for using
it efficiently.

if anyone can suggest me on this, it would be helpful.

thanks

Reply blackbug.nx (3) 8/22/2010 7:03:14 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Aug 23, 2:03 am, blackbug <blackbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am searching for some good c++ code browser

What is it that you call a code browser?
A text editor where you can click on a symbol and jump to its
definition? All programming-oriented text editors do this.

Reply Mathias 8/24/2010 5:55:34 PM
comp.lang.c++.moderated 10662 articles. 10 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

why the best code are the random codes ?
1- why the best code are the random codes ? 2- what is the difference between LDPC codes and other linear codes ? shereen.ahmed schrieb: > 1- why the best code are the random codes ? I think it is because optimum noise performance is obtained from a 1N753A Zener diode: http://www.elecdesign.com/Articles/Index.cfm?AD=1&ArticleID=6326 Kolja Sulimma ...

less code best code
From my experience I found out that in many cases you can replace tones of code using the correct data structure. Instead of fighting to "search" for answers with Perl you can simple provide them. Perl is great and I love it, it should be on any educational program ! "George Mpouras" <nospam.gravitalsun.extraantispam@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote: >From my experience I found out that in many cases you can replace tones of >code using the correct data structure. That is a very fundamental realization, welcome to the club. If your professor tought...

Why LDPC code is the best code now ?
Dear any one can help me to answer this questions 1-i need a links to books describe the structure of LDPC codes? 2- We know that "a lot of ones make correction of code better " so why LDPC is better although it used few ones "? Why LDPC code is better although it is very long and need more iteration ? What is the reason of used LDPC ? Why LDPC performance is better than turbo code , What LDPC code do for make performance better ? shereen.ahmed wrote: > Dear > > any one can help me to answer this questions > > 1-i need a links to books descr...

Browser crashes with below code.What is wrong in below code.

Most often, the best code ( for me, and only me ) is the code I wrote.

source code browser for C / C++ code
hi, which is the best source code browser for c / c++ source code... on windows.. better if its free download... i tried source navigator 5.1.4 and 5.2b2.. but it is crashing while parsing the c++ source code... i have a huge source code to dig into to fix bugs... pls help... -- rahul Rahul wrote: > which is the best source code browser for c / c++ source code... on > windows.. [..] Why don't you ask in a Windows programming newsgroup? V -- Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask * Victor Baza...

Best of the best,of the best, with honors.
http://www.displaymate.com/iPad_ShootOut_1.htm And now watch the WinTrolls blow a gasket in 3, 2, 1..... Hehe On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, jdear wrote: > http://www.displaymate.com/iPad_ShootOut_1.htm > > And now watch the WinTrolls blow a gasket in 3, 2, 1..... > > > Hehe 3.5" screen and 9" screen. Hehehe is right. Goes to watch a 3D movie on 70" Pioneer Kuro. ...

Best Browser
Hi All, Looking for links to good browsers for mac osx.3. So far I have tried IE, Safari and Mozilla and I'm not too impressed with any although mozilla seems better out of those three. I am looking for Fast Loading, Highly Configurable, Tabbed Browsing, Tabbed Bookmarks, Preferably Skinnable, Preferably Modable (downloadable mods, not self created...still learning the programming thing)...Stable open source (free) would be great with solid community. Any information would be greatly appreciated along with personal opinions and past, current experiences. Thanks, Brandon On 9 Dec 2004 ...

To Code or Not to Code?
Just read a paper with the very interesting title, "To code or not to code: lossy source-channel communication revisited", Gastpar et al, IEEE Trans Information Theory, May 2003, p 1147. It's available for free here... http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~gastpar/01197846.pdf As far as I can tell, the idea is that although source and channel coding can be separated without loss of optimality (Shannon) it can be overly complex, and less complex systems can get close to this opimality by combining source and channel coding, or at least matching them in some way. This sounds like a pret...

Re: source code browser for C / C++ code 491176
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:13:34 -0600, Alex wrote: > On Feb 6, 2:02 pm, Le Chaud Lapin <jaibudu...@gmail.com> wrote: >> On Feb 6, 4:12 am, Thomas Lehmann <t.lehm...@rtsgroup.net> wrote: >> >> > > IMHO, Visual Studio. >> >> > > Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is free: >> > > :http://tinyurl.com/2h9yma >> >> > Rahul meant "source code browser" - not IDE, did you? > > If Rahul wants to get a grip of a large codebase, IDE with source > browser is no doubt better than running doxygen on it. Visu...

picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser
http://soft.batcave.net/ picasa-the best photo software Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures on your computer A free software download. Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labe...

what is the best way to convert matlab code into java equivalent code ?
I want to convert my matlab function to its java equivalent . what is the best way to do this ? Thanx and regards ...

Coding to the ][, Coding to the ///?
Now that I've gotten some very limited /// stuff running (thanks to MESS)...I've been thinking of trying to code to the ///. Fortunately, getting software to the emulated /// is a snap. I'd just use the same strategy as I use for the ][, using the emulated ][+ from ApplePC. Save to a ProDOS disk, boot on the ///. The questions become a bit more complex here. 1. I assume the 40x24 text mode works similarly to the ][. Running on MESS, part of the text screen would periodically get "colorized", and I suspect the color memory is stored on text page 2. This woul...

Re: source code browser for C / C++ code 219058
Thomas Lehmann wrote: > - And most effort is required for C++: This language is complex and the > most high end products are not able to provide every required feature. > Two good examples: Programming Java I found myself surprised working with > eclipse because everything from code analysis, to parallel debugging, > metric and unit-testing is covered by one product but wait ... > you have to install some plugins but then it's quite fine ... > Same for C#. Working with Visual Studio and C# you will have a similar > environment! Unfortu...

Code browser?
Hi there. Related to the activity of figuring out the architecture of a system (we have to reverse engineer stuff from time to time), I'd like to know what kind of code browser would help. A plain editor + grep can be used to navigate through the code, but smarter tools may make the activity much quicker. Can someone please recommend one for Solaris? And Windows maybe, but one for Solaris/Linux would interest me more at this time. Thanks, Adrian nairda444@yahoo.ca (Adrian) writes: > Hi there. > > Related to the activity of figuring out the architecture of a system > (we h...

The best of the best....
In your opinion who is: 1 - The best Mac advocate csma has ever seen 2 - The best Windows advocate csma has ever seen 3 - The best Linux advocate csma has ever seen If you bother to answer you must provide at least one reason. -- "I do not KF people" - Snit "Not only do I lie about what others are claiming, I show evidence from the records".-Snit Sandman is not a pro because "his site's didn't perfectly validate"-Snit "Once we see or hear of couples - even a relatively small number - who engage in legal, consensual,adult incestuous relations...

Best of the best
I've often wondered who's really the best of the best in mini sumo, and standard events leave a lot to be desired in this area. For one, many competitors never even go up against one another. Any given sumo robot could kick butt against every competitor it meets and make its way all the way to the top, but if along the way it never goes against a few robots that, though having other weaknesses, would inevitably concure it, then how can it be said that it's the best. I for one would like to know exactly who I can beat and who I can't. I've traveled to many events in ...

Why is this code not the same as that code?
---- this code* ---- procedure TChatForm.FileListenItemClick(Sender: TObject); begin FileListenItem.Checked := not FileListenItem.Checked; if FileListenItem.Checked then begin ClientSocket.Active := False; ServerSocket.Active := True; Statusbar1.Panels[0].Text := 'Listening...'; end else begin if ServerSocket.Active then ServerSocket.Active := False; Statusbar1.Panels[0].Text := ''; end; end; procedure TChatForm.FileConnectItemClick(Sender: TObject); begin if ClientSocket.Active then ClientSocket.Active := False; if Inp...

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

The code or the browser?
Hello! Sorry for any language error. My native is not english. Have started working on a photo album. The code is in html 4 strict and validated, css is used and also validated. Both with validators at w3c. The start page, http://foto.chrikro.net/index.html , looks the same in iexplorer6, mozilla1.7 and Firefox 1. The page http://foto.chrikro.net/forn.html looks, when moving the mouse over it, odd in firefox1 and mozilla1.7. /Christina http://foto.chrikro.net/ Christina apparently wrote thus: >The page http://foto.chrikro.net/forn.html looks, >when moving t...

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"?
Hi all, Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"? Thanks! Best Regards, Xie, Bo "xie bo" <xiebopublic@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152179669.035291.65270@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"? Thanks! Depends on what your definition of "best" is. My definition of "best" would be to rewrite it. ...