best code browser

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

i am searching for some good c++ code browser, i have used visual
slick it was good but looking for something like ecb (emac code
browser) i tried ecb but couldnt find some useful tutorials for using
it efficiently.

if anyone can suggest me on this, it would be helpful.

thanks

Reply blackbug.nx (3) 8/22/2010 7:03:14 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Aug 23, 2:03 am, blackbug <blackbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am searching for some good c++ code browser

What is it that you call a code browser?
A text editor where you can click on a symbol and jump to its
definition? All programming-oriented text editors do this.

Reply Mathias 8/24/2010 5:55:34 PM
comp.lang.c++.moderated 10595 articles. 7 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

why the best code are the random codes ?
1- why the best code are the random codes ? 2- what is the difference between LDPC codes and other linear codes ? shereen.ahmed schrieb: > 1- why the best code are the random codes ? I think it is because optimum noise performance is obtained from a 1N753A Zener diode: http://www.elecdesign.com/Articles/Index.cfm?AD=1&ArticleID=6326 Kolja Sulimma ...

less code best code
From my experience I found out that in many cases you can replace tones of code using the correct data structure. Instead of fighting to "search" for answers with Perl you can simple provide them. Perl is great and I love it, it should be on any educational program ! "George Mpouras" <nospam.gravitalsun.extraantispam@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote: >From my experience I found out that in many cases you can replace tones of >code using the correct data structure. That is a very fundamental realization, welcome to the club. If your professor tought...

Why LDPC code is the best code now ?
Dear any one can help me to answer this questions 1-i need a links to books describe the structure of LDPC codes? 2- We know that "a lot of ones make correction of code better " so why LDPC is better although it used few ones "? Why LDPC code is better although it is very long and need more iteration ? What is the reason of used LDPC ? Why LDPC performance is better than turbo code , What LDPC code do for make performance better ? shereen.ahmed wrote: > Dear > > any one can help me to answer this questions > > 1-i need a links to books descr...

Browser crashes with below code.What is wrong in below code.

Most often, the best code ( for me, and only me ) is the code I wrote.

source code browser for C / C++ code
hi, which is the best source code browser for c / c++ source code... on windows.. better if its free download... i tried source navigator 5.1.4 and 5.2b2.. but it is crashing while parsing the c++ source code... i have a huge source code to dig into to fix bugs... pls help... -- rahul Rahul wrote: > which is the best source code browser for c / c++ source code... on > windows.. [..] Why don't you ask in a Windows programming newsgroup? V -- Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask * Victor Baza...

Best Browser
Hi All, Looking for links to good browsers for mac osx.3. So far I have tried IE, Safari and Mozilla and I'm not too impressed with any although mozilla seems better out of those three. I am looking for Fast Loading, Highly Configurable, Tabbed Browsing, Tabbed Bookmarks, Preferably Skinnable, Preferably Modable (downloadable mods, not self created...still learning the programming thing)...Stable open source (free) would be great with solid community. Any information would be greatly appreciated along with personal opinions and past, current experiences. Thanks, Brandon On 9 Dec 2004 ...

Re: source code browser for C / C++ code 491176
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:13:34 -0600, Alex wrote: > On Feb 6, 2:02 pm, Le Chaud Lapin <jaibudu...@gmail.com> wrote: >> On Feb 6, 4:12 am, Thomas Lehmann <t.lehm...@rtsgroup.net> wrote: >> >> > > IMHO, Visual Studio. >> >> > > Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is free: >> > > :http://tinyurl.com/2h9yma >> >> > Rahul meant "source code browser" - not IDE, did you? > > If Rahul wants to get a grip of a large codebase, IDE with source > browser is no doubt better than running doxygen on it. Visu...

picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser
http://soft.batcave.net/ picasa-the best photo software Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures on your computer A free software download. Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labe...

what is the best way to convert matlab code into java equivalent code ?
I want to convert my matlab function to its java equivalent . what is the best way to do this ? Thanx and regards ...

Re: source code browser for C / C++ code 219058
Thomas Lehmann wrote: > - And most effort is required for C++: This language is complex and the > most high end products are not able to provide every required feature. > Two good examples: Programming Java I found myself surprised working with > eclipse because everything from code analysis, to parallel debugging, > metric and unit-testing is covered by one product but wait ... > you have to install some plugins but then it's quite fine ... > Same for C#. Working with Visual Studio and C# you will have a similar > environment! Unfortu...

Code browser?
Hi there. Related to the activity of figuring out the architecture of a system (we have to reverse engineer stuff from time to time), I'd like to know what kind of code browser would help. A plain editor + grep can be used to navigate through the code, but smarter tools may make the activity much quicker. Can someone please recommend one for Solaris? And Windows maybe, but one for Solaris/Linux would interest me more at this time. Thanks, Adrian nairda444@yahoo.ca (Adrian) writes: > Hi there. > > Related to the activity of figuring out the architecture of a system > (we h...

The code or the browser?
Hello! Sorry for any language error. My native is not english. Have started working on a photo album. The code is in html 4 strict and validated, css is used and also validated. Both with validators at w3c. The start page, http://foto.chrikro.net/index.html , looks the same in iexplorer6, mozilla1.7 and Firefox 1. The page http://foto.chrikro.net/forn.html looks, when moving the mouse over it, odd in firefox1 and mozilla1.7. /Christina http://foto.chrikro.net/ Christina apparently wrote thus: >The page http://foto.chrikro.net/forn.html looks, >when moving t...

Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"?
Hi all, Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"? Thanks! Best Regards, Xie, Bo "xie bo" <xiebopublic@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152179669.035291.65270@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > Is there any best practice for "port Java code to C++ code"? Thanks! Depends on what your definition of "best" is. My definition of "best" would be to rewrite it. ...

Code::Blocks for Fortran: Code completion, syntax highlighting, Symbol browser, Visual debugging
Code::Blocks for Fortran is a free, cross platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This is a customized version of main Code::Blocks IDE originally a C/C+ + oriented IDE. The most notably features are: -Syntax highlighting -Symbol browsing -Visual debugging -Support for many Fortran compiles including: gFortran, g95, PGI Fortran, Intel Fortran -Support for mixed-language programming -Support for workspace (having multiple project with many different targets, dependencies in a single solution) It supports all type of Fortr...

adding proper functionality to code.Please read comments in code and first test it in your browser to see the effect.

Scheme code browser?
Hi Schemers, Can anybody give me a recommendation for a good graphical source code browser for Scheme? I am working on a project which is beginning ot gorw to the size where I'd like to use a browser to see all the functions and sub-functions, and just generally keep an eye on the big picture. I did a quick Google search and found ECB -- the Emacs code browser. My problem with that is that I don't want to remember that I have to do cntl-hyper-meta-Q to jump to the next window. I use Emacs for editing, but always forget how to use Emacs for reading info files. I am certain that I...

source code browser
Is there a tool or script that can search for definition of a C++ class or method in given directories on linux? It will be very useful when reading zillions lines of code in millions of direcotories. Thanks. Jim [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] "Jim Gu" <xjgu@qtechservices.com> wrote in message > Is there a tool or script that can search for definition of a C++ > class or method in given directories on linux? > > It will be very useful when reading zillions l...

Best Coding Practice
First, let me say that this question is a rather general programming question, but the context is PHP, so I figured this group would have the most relevant insight. Anyways, this is also more of an opinion based question than one seeking a definite answer. Recently, while maintaining a rather large system. I needed to add an array class member to an object. It was exactly the same as another class member, except that one array stored regular products, and the other stored free promotional products. As such, I needed a way to add products to the new, free array. Since all the logic was the sam...

Best Mac Browser?
Just switched to a Mac (iMac 21.5") from a PC where I used Firefox. Which browser is the smart money on for Mac use? On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:03:47 -0600, Red wrote (in article <hgbp0l$reb$1@news.albasani.net>): > Just switched to a Mac (iMac 21.5") from a PC where I used Firefox. > > Which browser is the smart money on for Mac use? As far as I'm concerned the best browser is Safari. -- James Leo Ryan --- Austin, Texas --- taliesinsoft@me.com Red <red@neckspam.com> wrote: > Just switched to a Mac (iMac 21.5") from a PC where I...

best way to code
hi, I need to find a "good" design pattern to instanciate, and add specific code all in one. Let me explain it : I need to define "some" code, better be in a class, something like class LinkA(object): def mystuff(self): <do something different> class LinkB(object): def mystuff(self): <do something different again> AND I need an instance of this class { "stuff A": LinkA() "stuff B": LinkB() } This kind of code "would" be fine, I mean, the result effect in memory is fine for me. But I don't like ...

The Best Browser for Vista
Safari 3.1. Way better than I.E. Please. It may look nice on the Mac but it�s a terrible Windows app. IE is better. Firefox and/or Opera are far better. "iMojo" <iadvocate@macs.net> wrote in message news:iadvocate-1A0FBA.22535921032008@news.videotron.ca... > Safari 3.1. Way better than I.E. Dick Hurtz wrote: > Please. It may look nice on the Mac but it�s a terrible Windows app. IE > is better. Firefox and/or Opera are far better. > > "iMojo" <iadvocate@macs.net> wrote in message > news:iadvocate-1A0FBA.22535921032008@news.videotron.ca...

The best browser in the world
try it for free: http://h1.ripway.com/mondial/firefox/ ...