(2*b) | ~(2*b) & (c++)?

All,

	All those trying sell things or obnoxious views are not welcome by
myself. Those of you with some C/C++ knowledge may appreciate the
subject title and might like to come up with other C/C++ puns expressing
your anger at non C/C++ wasters visiting.

JB
0
cpp4ever

cpp4ever <n2xssvv.g02gfr12930@ntlworld.com>, on 24/06/2010 11:05:03, wrote:

> All,
>
> 	All those trying sell things or obnoxious views are not welcome by
> myself. Those of you with some C/C++ knowledge may appreciate the
> subject title and might like to come up with other C/C++ puns expressing
> your anger at non C/C++ wasters visiting.
>
> JB

I happen to have been hassled by all that spam too - it was a problem
back when I was forced to read from and post to newsgroups using Google
Groups: there, I used a GreaseMonkey script to hide the spam.

Now that I can, I access Usenet using Thunderbird, and I've got rid of
almost all the spam with just half a dozen filters... you seem to be
using TB just like me, why don't you simply add those filters?

The pun in your subject is nice, although spammers don't really care
about our reactions - actually, they don't even deserve our attention at
all. To care or not to care... that's not an issue for me - not anymore ;-)

--
FSC
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/59948