Christmas is about Jesus Christ (Savior of the world)

Why do I worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?  Because I've sought
the matter out and I've come to know that Jesus is not the actions of
sinful men doing things in His name, but rather He is separate and
isolated, called even, "Holy, Holy, Holy" (three times) in scripture.

Jesus is not the actions of sinful men, and their domineering spirit
lording over people their power, their will.  He is freedom from all
of that, and it is personal ... between you and Him.  It's not between
you and a church, you and a priest, you and anything else.  It is that
which is between you and Him.  The person you look at in the mirror,
and Him.

He will forgive you of your sin and give you eternal life.  All you
have to do is repent of your sin and ask Him.  He could not have made
it any easier and still give you a choice.

Go to a Christmas service this evening.  Learn about the true meaning
of Christmas.  You'll hear about how the night skies opened up and the
light shone all around and a chorus of speaking angels appeared to men
to announce His birth.  The shepherds left the flocks they were attending
by night and went to seek the one whose birth was so announced (by such
a vast array of Heavenly Hosts).

    http://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/2.htm

    The Shepherds and Angels

     8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field,
       keeping watch over their flock by night.
     9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of
       the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
    10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you
       good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
    11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour,
       which is Christ the Lord.
    12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped
       in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

    13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly
       host praising God, and saying,
    14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward
       men.

Note:  Peace on Earth through Jesus Christ.  And "good will" toward men.

    15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into
       heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even
       unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which
       the Lord hath made known unto us.
    16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the
       babe lying in a manger.
    17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying
       which was told them concerning this child.
    18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were
       told them by the shepherds.
    19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
    20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all
       the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto
       them.

We do not have peace on Earth today because men follow the enemy of
God rather than God.

God has already made peace with man and man's sin through Jesus Christ's
atoning death at the cross, His burial, and His resurrection from the
dead.

The good news is:  Peace between God and man has come, through the man
Jesus Christ.  He ALONE holds the key to your eternal salvation, the
ability to save your everlasting soul from death.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick

On 12/24/2016 12:02 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Why do I worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?  Because I've sought
[...]

Feliz Navidad!

0
Chris
12/24/2016 9:39:06 PM
On 12/24/2016 04:39 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/24/2016 12:02 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
>> Why do I worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?  Because I've sought
> [...]
>
> Feliz Navidad!

I seriously dislike Christians and consider them a threat to my family.
They have killed Jews since their inception and nothing changes.  They
are all going straight to hell for their false prophecy, and they are
too idiotic to know it.  They are evil to the core, and pollute
everything they are involved with with evangelizing.   Troll a tech news
group is just another form of intimidating Jews from participating in
social circles.  It is disgusting and ugly.

0
ruben
12/24/2016 10:37:25 PM
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 5:37:35 PM UTC-5, ruben safir wrote:
> On 12/24/2016 04:39 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> > On 12/24/2016 12:02 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> >> Why do I worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?  Because I've sought
> > [...]
> >
> > Feliz Navidad!
> >

> I seriously dislike Christians and consider them a threat to my family.

There are no Christians anywhere who are a threat to your family.  There
are, however, lots of people doing bad things who call themselves by that
name "Christian," but if you look to the Bible to how Christians are
supposed to be ... you'll find that anyone who is a threat to your family
is not a Christian, but is following after the enemy of this world.

Christians would sooner die themselves than hurt another.

> They have killed Jews since their inception and nothing changes.  They
> are all going straight to hell for their false prophecy, and they are
> too idiotic to know it.  They are evil to the core, and pollute
> everything they are involved with with evangelizing.   Troll a tech news
> group is just another form of intimidating Jews from participating in
> social circles.  It is disgusting and ugly.

The things you mention here are indeed disgusting and ugly, but they
are not the things Jesus Christ taught, nor are they the things real
born again Christians do.

You can learn for yourself by reading the Bible and seeking out the
fullness of the matter with your own eyes, and your own mind.  You'll
find there's an enemy at work in this world trying to fool you into
summarily rejecting Jesus Christ, Christians, and eternal salvation
in Him, solely on the basis of those evil things people who call
themselves by that name do, when in fact they do not really relate
back to anything Christ taught.

If you seek the truth out fully ... you'll find the truth.  Seek the
truth, ruben.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
12/25/2016 12:03:53 AM
Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 5:37:35 PM UTC-5, ruben safir wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Feliz Navidad!
>>>

>> I seriously dislike Christians and consider them a threat to my family.
>
> There are no Christians anywhere who are a threat to your family.  There
> are, however, lots of people doing bad things who call themselves by that
> name "Christian," but if you look to the Bible to how Christians are
> supposed to be ... you'll find that anyone who is a threat to your family
> is not a Christian, but is following after the enemy of this world.
>
> Christians would sooner die themselves than hurt another.
>
>> They have killed Jews since their inception and nothing changes.  They
>> are all going straight to hell for their false prophecy, and they are
>> too idiotic to know it.  They are evil to the core, and pollute
>> everything they are involved with with evangelizing.   Troll a tech news
>> group is just another form of intimidating Jews from participating in
>> social circles.  It is disgusting and ugly.
>
> The things you mention here are indeed disgusting and ugly, but they
> are not the things Jesus Christ taught, nor are they the things real
> born again Christians do.
>
> You can learn for yourself by reading the Bible and seeking out the
> fullness of the matter with your own eyes, and your own mind.  You'll
> find there's an enemy at work in this world trying to fool you into
> summarily rejecting Jesus Christ, Christians, and eternal salvation
> in Him, solely on the basis of those evil things people who call
> themselves by that name do, when in fact they do not really relate
> back to anything Christ taught.
>
> If you seek the truth out fully ... you'll find the truth.  Seek the
> truth, ruben.
>
> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

Yes because your religion is correct and his religion is incorrect! It is
so obvious to me now! How could I have been so stupid thinking all
religions are incorrect!!! What a fool I must have looked!!!

/Flibble

0
Mr
12/25/2016 2:42:13 AM
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:42:13 -0600, Mr Flibble wrote:

> ou can learn for yourself by reading the Bible an

You can't even read your own Bible, let alone understand the Tanach.
Your just blood thirsty.  Your Chiristian, your blood thirsty.  It is a
historical fact and your trying to intimidate me, but it won't work.
Your fascist blood thirsty religion will not get my family.  You will not
enslave our people.  Our people will remain Christian FREE and saved.

Christians are all going straight to hell.  It says so right in the bible
that you can't even read.
0
Popping
12/25/2016 2:58:19 AM
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:42:13 -0600, Mr Flibble wrote:

> If you seek the truth out fully

Truth, you celebrate the Death of Jews and you wouldn't be happy until we
are all dead.  Your a rebel against God and a sinner and will go straight
to hell with all the other Christians.
0
Popping
12/25/2016 2:59:27 AM
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 9:42:34 PM UTC-5, Mr Flibble wrote:
> Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I seriously dislike Christians and consider them a threat to my family.
> >
> > There are no Christians anywhere who are a threat to your family.  There
> > are, however, lots of people doing bad things who call themselves by that
> > name "Christian," but if you look to the Bible to how Christians are
> > supposed to be ... you'll find that anyone who is a threat to your family
> > is not a Christian, but is following after the enemy of this world.
> >
> > Christians would sooner die themselves than hurt another.
> >
> >> They have killed Jews since their inception and nothing changes.  They
> >> are all going straight to hell for their false prophecy, and they are
> >> too idiotic to know it.  They are evil to the core, and pollute
> >> everything they are involved with with evangelizing.   Troll a tech news
> >> group is just another form of intimidating Jews from participating in
> >> social circles.  It is disgusting and ugly.
> >
> > The things you mention here are indeed disgusting and ugly, but they
> > are not the things Jesus Christ taught, nor are they the things real
> > born again Christians do.
> >
> > You can learn for yourself by reading the Bible and seeking out the
> > fullness of the matter with your own eyes, and your own mind.  You'll
> > find there's an enemy at work in this world trying to fool you into
> > summarily rejecting Jesus Christ, Christians, and eternal salvation
> > in Him, solely on the basis of those evil things people who call
> > themselves by that name do, when in fact they do not really relate
> > back to anything Christ taught.
> >
> > If you seek the truth out fully ... you'll find the truth.  Seek the
> > truth, ruben.
>
> Yes because your religion is correct and his religion is incorrect! It is
> so obvious to me now! How could I have been so stupid thinking all
> religions are incorrect!!! What a fool I must have looked!!!

Yes, Leigh.  But I invite you to personally test my claim.  And I do
not ask you to take MY word for it.  I ask you to take YOUR OWN word
for it after you personally investigate the matter.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
12/25/2016 3:49:33 AM
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 9:59:34 PM UTC-5, Popping mad wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:42:13 -0600, Mr Flibble wrote:
>
> > If you seek the truth out fully
>

> Truth, you celebrate the Death of Jews and you wouldn't be happy until we
> are all dead.  Your a rebel against God and a sinner and will go straight
> to hell with all the other Christians.

I have no idea where you get your information, but you are in all ways
wrong about this.  Christians are brothers to the Jews.  We do not kill
Jews.  We do not hate Jews.  We remember that it is written that God will
bless those that bless the nation which came through Abraham, and He will
curse those which curse that nation (Genesis 12:3).

No.  Christian do not in any way, shape, or form, hate any Jews.

-----
The Jews are God's chosen nation.  The Bible is very clear that
salvation is from the Jews (John 4:22).

I have no qualm against the Jews at all.  But the fact is they are
blinded right now.  And the god of this age (Satan) has blinded the
rest of the people (2 Corinthians 4:4).  But God Himself blinded the
Jews because they rejected Him (Romans 11:7-8).  But, in the end-most
times, which we are in now ever since Israel became a nation again in
1948, thusly fulfilling prophecy that in one day Israel would become
a nation again, He will soon open their eyes to see Him as Savior and
Lord, and the remnant will be saved.

It is a glorious day that's coming.  And the great city, named New
Jerusalem, will be coming down from Heaven, bearing the name of His
Earthly nation's true capital city.

-----
The enemy of this world works very hard to dirty the name of Christ,
and of His followers, because from Christ, and from those things His
true followers teach, follow salvation.  If that enemy can make things
related to Christ and Christians look so bad, as by tempting sinful
men and women to do heinous things under the name of Christ, then so
many will take a casual glance in the direction of true salvation,
and see those heinous things, and conclude within themselves, "Nope!
Not for me.  I want no part of THAT!"  But the fact is, THAT is not
Jesus Christ.  It is the enemy and his lies and deception.

It's why you must seek out the truth.  When you do, you will find it,
and He will uncover the lies of the enemy before your very eyes.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
12/25/2016 4:01:03 AM
If you want to know what Jesus is like, and what He calls us to be, watch
the movie, "The Encounter 2010" and the TV Series "The Encounter" 2016 on
pureflix.com:

    The Encounter Movie 2010
    http://www.pureflix.com/videos/400337475852/watch

    The Encounter TV Series 2016
    http://www.pureflix.com/series?name=The+Encounter

He has compassion for those who acknowledge their sin.  He has forgiveness
for those who acknowledge their sin.  He has eternal life to restore us to
once our sin is taken away.

Death has no sting upon those who come to Him and say, "Lord, forgive me,
a sinner."

The Christian walk is a walk of submission to God, and in service to Him
and His Kingdom ... even here upon the Earth ("Thy Kingdom, Thy will be
done, on Earth as it is in Heaven..." Matthew 6:9-13).

Jesus is love.  It is the enemy who is hate and war and fighting and
death.  Jesus is life, even life eternal.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick