error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'

Hi all,

how to remove the following complle error.
When I compiling the code I get the following errors:

Compiling...
CDrtEachDefFeat.cpp
d:\ include\common\cdrtintegfeat.h(39) : error C2143: syntax error :
missing ';' before '*'
d:\ include\common\cdrtintegfeat.h(39) : error C2501: 'CDrtEachDefFeat'
: missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\ include\common\cdrtintegfeat.h(39) : error C2501:
'm_pdrtEachDefFeat' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

In code the files are included in the order, CDrtEachDefFeat has #
include "CDrtTeachData" and so on...

CDrtEachDefFeat

|__ __CDrtTeachData

|__ __CDrtIntegFeat

|__ __CDrtEachDefFeat

Code is:

==========Start of  CDrtEachDefFeat.h================

#if !defined(COMMON_CDRTEACHDEFFEAT_H)
#define COMMON_CDRTEACHDEFFEAT_H

#include "CDrtTeachData.h"
/* member function of CdrtEachDefFeat  class uses, class CdrtTeachData
as input parameter.   */

namespace Common
{

class DLL_EXPORT CDrtEachDefFeat
{
}

}
#endif

==========End of CDrtEachDefFeat.h================

==========Start of  CDrtIntegFeat.h================

#if !defined(COMMON_CDRTINTEGFEAT_H)
#define COMMON_CDRTINTEGFEAT_H

#include "CDrtEachDefFeat.h"
namespace Common
{

class DLL_EXPORT CDrtIntegFeat
{
CDrtEachDefFeat *m_pdrtEachDefFeat;
}
}

}
#endif

==========End of CDrtIntegFeat.h================

==========Start of  CDrtTeachData.h================

#if !defined(COMMON_CDRTTEACHDATA_H)
#define COMMON_CDRTTEACHDATA_H

#include "CDrtIntegFeat.h"
/* member function of CDrtTeachData class, uses class CDrtIntegFeat as
input parameter.  */
namespace Common
{

class DLL_EXPORT CDrtTeachData
{
}

}

#endif

==========End of CDrtTeachData.h================

kalpana.sinduria@patni.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how to remove the following complle error.
> When I compiling the code I get the following errors:

Look through your code again, find it yourself, get a cookie. It's
really so basic, if you don't learn to find that one yourself you're not
gonna make it ;)
bye, 'monster
kalpana.sinduria@patni.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how to remove the following complle error.
> When I compiling the code I get the following errors:

You need a ; after a definition of a class. For example
<snip>
> namespace Common
> {
>
> class DLL_EXPORT CDrtEachDefFeat
> {
> }; <- here!
>
> }
> #endif

However, I have no idea what DLL_EXPORT means, it's some freakish
windows thing, and might be adding to your problems...

Chris
0
caj (76)