INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794) error at every std include file: stdio.h, windows.h, ansi_c.h ????

I hope somewhere here has encountered and solved a similar problem in
the past.

1) on a new Win2000 PC:

installed Visual C++ 6.0
download & install single file Service Pack 5.0

2)  try to build my gui and dll projects, whose project, workspace,
source files all resided on network drive mapped to H. The H mapping,
service packs, etc are all identical to a lab setup. The lab setup
builds no problems (Debug target). Lab setup is on Win NT 4.00.1381.
Build on Win2000 machine gave:

"INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794) error" at every
std include file: stdio.h, windows.h, ansi_c.h, etc

Went to a 3rd Pc--another NT4.0 The INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001:
msc1.cpp (line 1794) error did not appear. Hmmm---is it a Win2000
problem?

3) ran Windows update on Win2000 machine: installed many patches (10
hrs worth) and the latest service pack 4.

4) after the OS updates, the gui then would build--just like the lab
NT machine. (debug mode) The INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp
(line 1794) error disappeared. Pure magic.

5) started monkeying with project settings. By happen-stance, I
changed from Debug to Release configuration. After which, the internal
Compiler errors disappeared and then started getting linker errors on
some 3rd party lib calls

7) I copied the debug settings to the release settings manually. This
included:

under the link tab: change Input-> to ignore "libc". I don't know
what/why this was even in debug settings, but without it I got errors.
under the link tab: change General-> cut/pasted the 3rd party
libraries string from debug configuration
under the link tab: change General-> checked the 'Generate debug',
'Link incrementally', 'Generate mapfile' options

As best I can determine now the debug/release configuration options
are the same. Rebuilt with release mode set to active: Seems to build
OK now. NOTE: I have NO idea if the actual generated code actually
runs yet because of required target hardware availability (Hope to
find out soon). HOWEVER, even though the debug/release modes are now
seemingly identical in options, the compiler still pukes out the
"INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794) error" when the
project set configuration is "Debug". What can I conclude?

1) there seems to be several OS related issued with Win2000 and Visual
C++ 6.0 SP5. Perhaps someone else has already encountered/solved this
problem??

2) these bugs may be tied to the project options and Debug/Release
settings

3) the "INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794)" error is
apparently a frequent occurrence which Microsoft claims to have fixed
in the .net version. Note that Microsoft's bug tracking, points to
several possible causes for the error--none of which applied in my
situation. I found hundreds of website references of others having the
same problem and they had varying degrees of luck in solving it.
Unfortunately, most of these did not make any reference to the OS they
were running. Several folks indicated they switched to .net or Borland
because the problem couldn't be fixed and/or Microsoft refused to fix
with a service pack. Note that I am not using or generating any
pre-compiled headers-- the supposed usual cause of such an error.

4)I saw some references that indicated this type problem was
eliminated on 7.0--but not from Microsoft. Their website only
explicitly stated this for the .net version. Is this accurate?

This is exceedingly frustrating and I still have no idea about the
real cause or a real solution to the problem. I have merely stumbled
upon a hopefully functional work-around to the problem. I still want
to try the build on a fresh NT machine and see if any problems are
encountered at all.

If you have any light to shed... please.

Thanks,

Paul

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

--
WW aka Attila

0
wolof (743)
10/10/2003 8:20:47 PM
I'm not sure exactly what the problem with my org post was, but I
re-posted to comp.os.ms-windows.tools and .tools.misc.  Sorry if my
org post ruffled your feathers.

Serbus,

Paul

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:20:47 +0300, "WW" <wolof@freemail.hu> wrote:

>paul calvert wrote:
>> I hope somewhere here has encountered and solved a similar problem in
>> the past.
>>
>> 1) on a new Win2000 PC:
>>
>> installed Visual C++ 6.0
>> download & install single file Service Pack 5.0
>>
>> 2)  try to build my gui and dll projects, whose project, workspace,
>> source files all resided on network drive mapped to H. The H mapping,
>> service packs, etc are all identical to a lab setup. The lab setup
>> builds no problems (Debug target). Lab setup is on Win NT 4.00.1381.
>> Build on Win2000 machine gave:
>>
>> "INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794) error" at every
>> std include file: stdio.h, windows.h, ansi_c.h, etc
>
>http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

0
pec (3)
10/13/2003 3:59:10 PM
"bo" <pec@charter.net> wrote in message news:fpilovoq176nskup64ivpn1m83oq6aduc9@4ax.com...
> I'm not sure exactly what the problem with my org post was, but I
> re-posted to comp.os.ms-windows.tools and .tools.misc.  Sorry if my
> org post ruffled your feathers.

No ruffled feathers. The problem is your question had
nothing to do with the C++ -language-. It had to do with
a very compiler-specific error, and compiler-specific
behavior is not what this groups is about.

From the FAQ link referenced:

"Only post to comp.lang.c++ if your question is
about the C++ language itself"

Your question was not about the language. No harm
done; just something to be aware of for future questions.

0
raffles2 (64)
10/13/2003 7:00:31 PM
bo wrote:
>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
>
> I'm not sure exactly what the problem with my org post was, but I
> re-posted to comp.os.ms-windows.tools and .tools.misc.  Sorry if my
> org post ruffled your feathers.

Top-posting, rearranged.

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.4

I really wonder that from that one line (pointing you to a place which tells
you which is the right newsgroup to post your question to) how was it
possible to deduce that feathers has been ruffled ... or anything more than
the fact that your post had nothing to do with the C++ language so you have
been redirected.  I am sorry, but I am really too dumb to follow that
thinking. :-)

--
WW aka Attila

0
wolof (743)
10/13/2003 9:57:18 PM
I did not deduce that feathers were ruffled--I was just trying to be
nice by saying "IF"  :) . In any case, after posting to the groups
suggested--no response there either. I guess I had false hope that a
more heavily used newsgroup would be more likely to cross paths with
someone encountering the problem even though the topic was not a C++
question per se. Is there a better group to post the question to?

Thanks,

Paul

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:57:18 +0300, "WW" <wolof@freemail.hu> wrote:

>bo wrote:
>>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
>>
>> I'm not sure exactly what the problem with my org post was, but I
>> re-posted to comp.os.ms-windows.tools and .tools.misc.  Sorry if my
>> org post ruffled your feathers.
>
>Top-posting, rearranged.
>
>http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.4
>
>I really wonder that from that one line (pointing you to a place which tells
>you which is the right newsgroup to post your question to) how was it
>possible to deduce that feathers has been ruffled ... or anything more than
>the fact that your post had nothing to do with the C++ language so you have
>been redirected.  I am sorry, but I am really too dumb to follow that
>thinking. :-)

0
pec (3)
10/14/2003 4:07:43 PM
bo wrote:
> I did not deduce that feathers were ruffled--I was just trying to be
> nice by saying "IF"  :) . In any case, after posting to the groups
> suggested--no response there either. I guess I had false hope that a
> more heavily used newsgroup would be more likely to cross paths with
> someone encountering the problem even though the topic was not a C++
> question per se. Is there a better group to post the question to?

The billion Microsoft newsgroups on the Microsoft server.

--
WW aka Attila

0
wolof (743)

c:\wx\include\wx\platform.h(85): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory
Hi, I can compile the SAMPLES find after my VC .NET converts the .DSW over. I'm going to compile a hello world at http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Hello_World It worked the first time. I screwed up the project settings and now I get this error? c:\wx\include\wx\platform.h(85): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory Any good links for me better understand all those project settings? -Thanks! John Doe schrieb: > Hi, > > I can compile the SAMPLES find after my VC .NET converts the .DSW over. > I&...

Compiler error with setup.h (was RE: Setup.h Error. I'm a newbie)
This is a really, really, really common question - I know it's in install.txt and the faq, but could we maybe have some a check and a #error point them in the right direction? --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please read http://www.wxwindows.org/mlhowto.htm before posting. To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwindows.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwindows.org On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:46:50 -0500 Christopher Mellon <mellon@MNR.ORG> wrote: CM> This is a really, really, really common quest...

Re: Compiler error with setup.h (was RE: Setup.h Error. I'm anewbie)
Ha! I'm dumb! Of course that won't work. >>> mellon@MNR.ORG 11/05/03 10:54AM >>> I was thinking something like: #ifndef (SETUP.H) //or whatever the header guard for setup.h is #error "Please make sure you have copied setup.h as described in install.txt blah blah blah #endif >>> vadim@wxwindows.org 11/05/03 08:48AM >>> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:46:50 -0500 Christopher Mellon <mellon@MNR.ORG> wrote: CM> This is a really, really, really common question - I know it's in CM> install.txt and the faq, but could we mayb...

Re: Compiler error with setup.h (was RE: Setup.h Error. I'm a newbie)
I was thinking something like: #ifndef (SETUP.H) //or whatever the header guard for setup.h is #error "Please make sure you have copied setup.h as described in install.txt blah blah blah #endif >>> vadim@wxwindows.org 11/05/03 08:48AM >>> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:46:50 -0500 Christopher Mellon <mellon@MNR.ORG> wrote: CM> This is a really, really, really common question - I know it's in CM> install.txt and the faq, but could we maybe have some a check and a CM> #error point them in the right direction? How? VZ --------------...

error when compiling source that include sys/msg.h and linux/msg.h
Hi newsgroup, I need to do some ipc with message queues and want to know the max message size. I understand this information is in MSGMAX located in <linux/msg.h> But if add this line to my source the compiler bothers about redefiniting some ipc structs... What am I doing wrong here? Greetings from Germany Johannes Below are some information about my system and some test code... OS: Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 Kernel: Linux devel3 2.6.18-xen-3.1-2-686 #1 SMP Mon Jun 16 17:34:13 CEST 2008 i686 GNU/Linux Compiler: gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21...

RE: Re[4]: Compiler error with setup.h (was RE: Setup.h Error. I' m a newbie)
> All makefile-based stuff is good but doesn't help with the > project files. Really, I don't think we can improve this. We > do have setup.h in the distributions, we should just make > them more often to avoid that people have to use the cvs. All of those "IF EXIST" suggestions were not in the makefiles, they were for the .DSP files. They work there as well. Replacing the line: copy "$(InputPath)" ..\..\lib\vc_lib\mswd\wx In \wxWindows\build\msw\wx_adv.dsp with these lines: if NOT EXIST "$(InputPath)" NOTEPAD &quo...

RE: Re[2]: Compiler error with setup.h (was RE: Setup.h Error. I' m a newbie)
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:04:22 +0100 Fabian Cenedese > <Cenedese@indel.ch> wrote: > > FC> >I was thinking something like: > FC> >#ifndef (SETUP.H) //or whatever the header guard for setup.h is > FC> > #error "Please make sure you have copied setup.h as > described > FC> >in install.txt blah blah blah #endif > FC> > FC> I was thinking the same but you can only test this after > the include > FC> and if the include fails you don't even get here. > > Exactly. > VZ What i...

How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
hi , i am Getting this Error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... this Giving me the error!!! :( can Any Body Please Help me How to Access the C++ object in C file... Thanks In Advance :) Hi, > How to Access the C++ object in C file... Please have a look at the following page http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html Regards On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "sachinv1...@gmail.com" <sachinv1...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi , > i am Getting this Error > fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" > my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file > i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... > to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... > this Giving me the error!!! :( > > can Any Body Please Help me > > How to Access the C++ object in C file... > Thanks In Advance :) In general, you can't. You can provide a procedural interface instead, and declare it in a header file like this: #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif void some_function(int, char*, double); // or whatever #ifdef __cplusplus } #endif This can then be included from both C and C++. On Jan 7, 4:32=A0pm, tragomaskhalos <dave.du.verg...@logicacmg.com> wrote: > On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "...

[Urgent]: How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
hi , i am Getting this Error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... this Giving me the error!!! :( can Any Body Please Help me How to Access the C++ object in C file... Thanks In Advance :) "sachinv1821@gmail.com" <sachinv1821@gmail.com> writes: > How to Access the C++ object in C file... > Thanks In Advance :) You'd be better off asking in comp.lang.c++. I know this sounds...

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory
Why is building via command line in VC++ 2005 is so difficult? My project builds fine from within the IDE. However, when I attempt to build it from the command line: vcbuild myproj.sln "Debug|Win32" I get the following error: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory Now... I know about the INCLUDE env var, installing the PSDK etc. In fact, I verified that windows.h is alive and kicking in: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Include And checked the env var: C:\Program Files...

..\..\Python-2.5.2\Include\pyport.h(117) : fatal error C1189: #error : "Python needs a typedef for Py_ssize_t in pyport.h."
When I try and compile using VS2003 for Release. Compiles fine for Debug. In a hurry (should be gardening). Any solution? TIA Bill ...

include .h files in .h
Hi, Is it a good practice to include other .h files in a .h file? For example, if I have a .h file that uses other two .h files I have two options: 1. include the two used .h files in the .h file that uses them; in the main .cpp file only include the top .h file 2. do not include .h files in any .h file; in the main .cpp file include all the .h files I wonder how bad is the first option. I am currently using the second option and I end-up including 10 .h files and just 1 of them is related to my .cpp file, the rest of 9 are dependencies. Is there any other option? Thanks, Ray Rares...

getting error when including winuser.h & winnls.h
Hello, I'm getting error c2061,c2146,c2501 & fatal eror c1004. In winuser.h , syntax error 'LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES'-c2061 missing ; berfor identifier BOOL c2146 WINBASEAPI missing stroage class or type specifier c2501 fatal error c1004 unexpected end of file found. Also error is with winnls.h Bhumika ...

Where can I find <X11/Intrinsic.h>,<X11/Xlib.h>,<X11/Xatom.h>,<X11/Xutil.h><unistd.h>include files
I have a problem with these files. #include<unistd.h> #include<X11/Intrinsic.h> #include<X11/Xlib.h> #include<X11/Xatom.h> #include<X11/Xutil.h> Could someone please tell me where to find these files? Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me!! Yours Sincerely, May mmz@alexandria.cc (May) wrote in news:cfcc3917.0311231944.13209842 @posting.google.com: > I have a problem with these files. > > #include<unistd.h> > > #include<X11/Intrinsic.h> > ...

compilation error /usr/include/_G_config.h:29: parse error before "__mbstate_t"
Hello All, I am trying to compile my application on Red Hat Linux 8 against gcc 3.2.2. Very first file in application is failing to compile. I tried compiling my application on Linux 7.2 against gcc 3.1 and it got build without any problems. However on against gcc 3.2.2 I hitting this error: gcc -DNULL="((void *)0)" -O2 -c -fPIC -D_UNIX_ -Dlinux_i32 -Dlinux_ia64 -DNEED_XMU -DX_USEBFUNCS -Dindex=strchr -DULONGDEFINED -DUNCHARDEFINED -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -D_REENTRANT -D_MT -D_BSD_SOURCE -I/usr/include -I../wininc -I.. -I../include -I/vobs/windu/win32/../../btiutil -D_INCLUDE_X...

missing include files (sys/param.h, sys/socket.h, net/if.h, ...)
Hi I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp (sourceforge.net) source. When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h' Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h' Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h' Can somebody help me? "Ronald Meier" <meier1@hta-bi.bfh.ch> wrote in message news:bn5atd$bg6$1@rex.ip-plus.net... > I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp > (sourceforge.net) source. > When I try to com...

missing include files (sys/param.h, sys/socket.h, net/if.h, ...)
Hi I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp (sourceforge.net) source. When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h' Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h' Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h' Can somebody help me? Thanks Ronald Meier wrote: > Hi > > I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp > (sourceforge.net) source. > When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): > > Cannot open include file: ...

including wx/debug.h causes preprocessor errors in wxchar.h
wx2.4.2 msw XP vs.net 2002 I want to use wxASSERT macro in my application, but when I include <wx/debug.h> header in my program, I get bunch of following messages: x:\wx\include\wx\wxchar.h(127) : warning C4067: unexpected tokens following preprocessor directive - expected a newline x:\wx\include\wx\wxchar.h(127) : warning C4067: unexpected tokens following preprocessor directive - expected a newline x:\wx\include\wx\wxchar.h(575) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'bool' x:\wx\include\wx\wxchar.h(575) : error C2501: 'WXDLLE...

how to insert a line to all the .cpp or .c files, eg: #include "myhead.h"
hi all: in my project, i want to examine if there are memory leaks, so i wrote a head to do it (you can see it at:http://www.mydlit.com/bbs/ thread-324-1-2.html, and download it) the problem is how do i insert it to my project. there a about 3000 .cpp files, so i hope there are a way to help me insert the string "#include "memdbg.h" to my all .cpp files. i will moify my makefile myself, you know, it is not a easy thing. any one knows the way to do it auto?? thanks for your help best wish. Allen Hello, czp.opensource@gmail.com wrote: > in my ...

conio.h includes windows.h
Dear Mr. Navia, just downloaded the actual version lcc-win32. <conio.h> includes <tcconio.h>. <tcconio.h> includes <conio.h> (ok). <tcconio.h> includes <windows.h> (??). Is it necessary to include the whole windows.h (with all the declarations). I uncommented #include <windows.h> an everything compiles fine without new errors/warnings. I could imagine that include <windows.h> is necessary in the implementation-file of the library tcconio. I think this is not new, but I recognized it now because of the other warning re...

pgsql-server: Include c.h instead of postgres.h in files that need to be
Log Message: ----------- Include c.h instead of postgres.h in files that need to be usable in both frontend and backend. Per Andreas Pflug. Modified Files: -------------- pgsql-server/src/port: getopt.c (r1.5 -> r1.6) (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/port/getopt.c.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6) getrusage.c (r1.4 -> r1.5) (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/port/getrusage.c.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.5) gettimeofday.c (r1.4 -> r1.5) (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsq...

Including <ace/OS_NS_sys_stat.h> in Visual C++ 2010 results in compiler error ...
I need OS_NS_sys_stat.h to get at the ACE_OS::mkdir() function, but I'm getting the compiler errors below and I have no idea how to resolve them. Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong? I've enabled the "Show Includes" option, in the vague hope that this will provide additional information to anyone who may be able to help. 1>------ Build started: Project: CommonBase, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1> ACE_MakeDir.cpp 1> Note: including file: m:\ef3kem03_dec_14_2011win\armprog\sw_sd\host \commonbase\misc\ACE_MakeDir.h 1> Note: incl...

getting compilation error "Assertion failed: deptab[ code ] == dep.index(), file c_compress.h, line 170"
hi I am getting the compilation error on solaris machine "Assertion failed: deptab[ code ] == dep.index(), file c_compress.h, line 170". What could be the reason for the same. rishabh On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, linux_bp wrote: > hi > I am getting the compilation error on solaris machine "Assertion > failed: deptab[ code ] == dep.index(), file c_compress.h, line 170". > What could be the reason for the same. Judging by the info you've given us to go on, I'd say that something on or around line 170 of c_compress.h is the cause of the problem. Hint: if you w...

pgsql-server/src include/c.h include/port.h in ...
CVSROOT: /cvsroot Module name: pgsql-server Changes by: momjian@svr1.postgresql.org 04/04/30 01:14:06 Modified files: src/include : c.h port.h src/interfaces/ecpg/compatlib: Makefile src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib: Makefile src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib: Makefile src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc: Makefile src/interfaces/ecpg/test: Makefile src/timezone : README Log message: Minor adjustments to enable public-domain timezone library to be called from our code. ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all...

Web resources about - INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1001: msc1.cpp (line 1794) error at every std include file: stdio.h, windows.h, ansi_c.h ???? - comp.lang.c++

Internal combustion engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The internal combustion engine is an engine in which the combustion of a fuel (normally a fossil fuel ) occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) ...

'No more BS': Downer's internal pledge on troubled Waratah rail project
Execs made pledge for &quot;no more BS&quot; in regards to Waratah project six months before disclosure.

Ed Husic’s internal start-up battle
Opposition start-ups and digital ­innovation spokesman Ed Husic has declared the ALP needs ­another wave of innovation ­policies to outplay Malcolm ...

An internal 128GB iPhone storage upgrade? Only at the Shenzhen market…
You can get just about anything at the Shenzhen market in China, and that apparently includes an on-the-spot internal storage upgrade for your ...

This is the full internal memo Tim Cook just sent to Apple employees on the FBI war
... of a legendary iPhone hacker . Now, the next chapter in this ongoing saga has unfolded as Apple CEO Tim Cook delivers a special internal memo ...

Internal Polling Shows Marco Rubio Crashes, Burns After Horrendous Debate Performance
Internal Polling Shows Marco Rubio Crashes, Burns After Horrendous Debate Performance

An internal battle is creating a 'totally dysfunctional situation' in Yahoo's board
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer and the rest of the board members are not on the same page, creating a "totally dysfunctional situation," according to ...

Review: Samsung's business card-sized, 2TB SSD nears internal drive speeds
As much as I work with SSDs, it still surprises me when I open a box and see an external drive that fits neatly into the palm of my hand and ...

Internal Watchdog Report Unveils ‘Missteps’ Behind Disastrous Obamacare Website
'We found that HHS and CMS made many missteps throughout development and implementation that led to the poor launch'