OBIEE 11g with BI Apps 7.9.6.2/7.9.6.3

Hi

This is Mac Smith - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following
details tomac@sancrosoftusa.com
Call me 916-671-5584

Full Name:
Location:
Contact Number:
Email:
Availability:
HR Rate:
Visa Status:
Relocation:

Title : OBIEE 11g with BI Apps 7.9.6.2/7.9.6.3.
Location : Sidney Ohio  Local=92s
Duration : 6+ Months
Start Date :
Skype interview tomorrow/Wednesday
OBIEE 11g with BI Apps 7.9.6.2/7.9.6.3.

We need urgently good profile  with 5-8 years=92 experience who has
experience in
- Informatica
- OBIEE 11g with BI Apps 7.9.6.2/7.9.6.3

Position is based out of Sidney Ohio.

Thanks & Regards
Mac Smith

 The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5584            || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : Mac@sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com

On 03/28/12 07:46 AM, vishnu vardhan wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is Mac Smith - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.

So why call your self "vishnu vardhan"?

> Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format

Yea right.  Anyone who sends their CV in word format is a fool.
Anything that asks for it is a scam.

--
Ian Collins
0
	Ian Collins <ian-news@hotmail.com> writes:
>On 03/28/12 07:46 AM, vishnu vardhan wrote:
>
>> Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format
>
>Yea right.  Anyone who sends their CV in word format is a fool.
>Anything that asks for it is a scam.

Unfortunately, not true everywhere.

In Ohio, I had to start keeping my resume in Word about 5-8 year
ago.  I sent my text resume to someone, renaming it to a Windows
friendly ".txt" name, and she asked to have it in Word as she
wouldn't know what to do with a .txt file.

When there are lots of jobs, you can laugh at idiots.
When there aren't, you comply with idiots.

--
Drew Lawson            |  What is an "Oprah"?
                       |      -- Teal'c

0
drew20 (85)
3/27/2012 7:56:05 PM
Drew Lawson <drew@furrfu.invalid> wrote:
> In Ohio, I had to start keeping my resume in Word about 5-8 year
> ago.  I sent my text resume to someone, renaming it to a Windows
> friendly ".txt" name, and she asked to have it in Word as she
> wouldn't know what to do with a .txt file.

  The proper response to that is, of course, "uh... try opening it with
MS Word, duh?"
0
nospam270 (2948)
3/28/2012 8:16:09 AM
Juha Nieminen <nospam@thanks.invalid> writes:
> Drew Lawson <drew@furrfu.invalid> wrote:
>> In Ohio, I had to start keeping my resume in Word about 5-8 year
>> ago.  I sent my text resume to someone, renaming it to a Windows
>> friendly ".txt" name, and she asked to have it in Word as she
>> wouldn't know what to do with a .txt file.
>
>   The proper response to that is, of course, "uh... try opening it with
> MS Word, duh?"

.... and be sure to emphasize the "Duuuuuuuuh!".

-miles

--
Run away!  Run away!
0