Re: In the matter of Herb Schildt

In message <clcm-20091023-0001@plethora.net>, spinoza1111=20
<spinoza1111@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Not all of us have the patience of a Schildt who has been silent
>> > online about his treatment.
>>
>> This could show patience, or lack of concern, or total unawareness. =A0We
>> have no way to determine which is which.

>My information, the sources of which aren't your business, is that he
>and his family are upset by your attacks.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe he cares one whit or jot about Peter's page or mine.=20
He's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

--=20
Clive D.W. Feather                  | Home: <clive@davros.org>
Mobile: +44 7973 377646             | Web:  <http://www.davros.org>
Please reply to the Reply-To address, which is:  <clive@davros.org>
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line.  Sorry.

On Oct 24, 6:43=A0am, "Clive D.W. Feather" <cl...@davros.org> wrote:

> >> This could show patience, or lack of concern, or total unawareness. =
=A0We
> >> have no way to determine which is which.
> >My information, the sources of which aren't your business, is that he
> >and his family are upset by your attacks.
>
> I don't believe you.
>
> I don't believe he cares one whit or jot about Peter's page or mine.
> He's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

That might make you feel good, but according to my sources, it is
untrue. You and your friend Seebach maligned him at a level actionable
especially in British libel law.

But while you're here, I need from you a statement of your educational
qualifications in computer science. Thank you.