Set time hours, minutes and seconds to 0s with tm struct

I need a small logic to set the time_t time to 0s. By default if I give

time_t ticks = 0;
tm_info = localtime(ticks);

The time starts at 05:30:00.
I want it to start 00:00:00.

Are there any solutions? Please give any.
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line.  Sorry.

How to set properly struct tm and timezone in C++?
Hi, I'm trying to create a time_t variable which contain the date that I want. So, for example, I tried this code: ............. struct tm timeptr; time_t timer; timeptr.tm_sec=0; /* seconds after the minute - [0,59] */ timeptr.tm_min=Minuto; /* minutes after the hour - [0,59] */ timeptr.tm_hour=Ora; /* hours since midnight - [0,23] */ timeptr.tm_mday=Giorno; /* day of the month - [1,31] */ timeptr.tm_mon=Mese; /* months since January - [0,11] */ timeptr.tm_year=Anno-1900; /* years since 1900 */ timeptr.tm_isdst=-1; /* daylight savings time flag */ t...

Write to Measurement File: Time has minutes and seconds. Where are the hours?
Hi, I have dynamic data acquired by Express VI: DAQ Assistant from a CompactDAQ and wired to Express VI: Write to Measurement File. In the resulting text file in the header the Date is recorded correctly in DD/MM/YYYY format. The Time field should be formatted HH:MM:SS.XXX but all I see is MM:SS.XXX. Is there a setting I should change to see the hours? Regards, Andrew. Found the answer, sorry. Excel formatting issue. Not LabView after all. Please delete this thread. Cheers, Andrew. ...

Showing the difference between two times in Hours, Minutes and Seconds

plot time in hours minutes seconds on x-ax
How do I plot time related data on a Y/time ax? the data is in a 2x4096 double with one row of date time stamps in the excel date time format and one row of data. I can plot them both, but the excel date time is displayed in mumbers. I am not familiar with the excel date format but google says it uses 1900 as a base year (so 01/01/1900 = 1). Matlab uses 1-jan-2000 so you will need to make the necessary modifications to the excel date number column and then use datestr to convert the numbers to a date string of your choice. > Matlab uses 1-jan-2000 Sorry should read 1-jan-0000 Dan Pearc...

if time = 3 seconds, how do i set the values of the time steps 0,0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0 to -9999 from time =3 seconds
Hi   I have 18 inputs (arrays) which contain certain statistics and if time  = 3 seconds, set the values of time step 5.0 to -9999.0.   I was wondering if there is an efficient way to do this without using a lot of case statements?   Thank you. Hello AdrianT, it's not really clear to me what you want to do... I suspect: you have an array containing values and you want to output them with a fixed timing of 3 seconds: you should use a for loop autoindexing trough your array and sending the value to your indicator/output/whatever. Put a "wa...

Convert Seconds to hours:minutes:seconds
Hi all. If I've got a query which has a field with seconds in it... how will I use the Convert function to get my field converted to the format: HH:MM:SS ? The field with the seconds in is called: "Diff" Thanks alot Rudi I am not sure where this is correct way of finding Try this declare @sec int set @sec=7612 select convert(varchar(5),@sec/3600)+':'+convert(varchar(5),@sec%3600/60)+':'+convert(varchar(5),(@sec%60)) Madhivanan On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:06:07 +0200, Rudi Groenewald wrote: >If I've got a query which has a field with seconds in...

convert seconds to hours:minutes:seconds
hello! i am trying to convert a number of seconds to a nicely formatted string like this: 7683 seconds = 02:08:03 is there an easy way to accomplish this? On 12/14/05, `p <a@o.e> wrote: > hello! > i am trying to convert a number of seconds to a nicely formatted string > like this: > > 7683 seconds =3D 02:08:03 Well, assuming you know how to arithmetic, conversions, and string concatenation (and if not, check out http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram/), all you're missing is how to pad with zeroes. I do talk about the rjust method, but not that you can use it to pad with t...

Write elapsed time to a spreadsheet in hours:minutes:seconds format
Hi everyone, &nbsp; I've been trying to write an elapsed time to a spreadsheet file in an hours:minutes:seconds format, but the time is displayed in a floating point value of seconds.. how can I write to a spreadsheet in an hours:minutes:seconds format. &nbsp; Thank you, &nbsp; James- I often use a subVI that converts Seconds to Hours, Minutes and Seconds. Use the Quotient and Remainder function to divide your elapsed time by 3600, 60 and 1. You can then convert those values to a modified string and use the Write to Spreadsheet File. As Dennis said, newer versions of LabVIEW&#...

php.ini sets max time to 90 seconds, yet I get a "Max execution time of 30 seconds exceeded"
This is weird. When I use getId3 to try to read meta tags out of multimedia files, I get this error: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/ httpd/vhosts/bluewallmultimedia.com/httpdocs/getid3/getid3/ getid3.lib.php on line 54 But if I run phpinfo(), I get this: max_execution_time 95 95 and if I ssh to the server and look in php.ini, this is confirmed: max_execution_time = 95 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds This is on a RackSpace server, running RedHat. It's got Plesk installed. Can anyone guess what is going on? Is there some...

Converting seconds to (Days, Hours, Minutes, seconds)
Is there a simple function call within "C" that I can use to convert number of seconds (keep in mind this may be a type longlong and has to work on UNIX and NT) into Days, months, Hours, Minutes and seconds. If anybody can provide me with an example I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance for all that answer this post. "Stu" <beefstu350@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1109087171.481463.170900@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Is there a simple function call within "C" that I can use to convert > number of seconds (keep in mind this may be a...

Best way to convert seconds to hours:minutes:seconds
I have a table that stores elapsed seconds as a numeric value. There is a PHP script that displays data from this table onto a web page. What is the best way to display the elapsed time in an HH:MI:SS format? Obviously the to_char function only works on dates, so I am not sure how to go about this. Do I need to create an internal PL/SQL function that is called from my PHP SQL? Thanks. <b_addams@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1167426986.041232.240990@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com... |I have a table that stores elapsed seconds as a numeric value. There is | a PHP...

covert time from date Hour min sec format to epoch time i.e time since 1 jan 1970 in C
HI I have to convert a time in the format i have year month day hour min and seconds I need to convert this into time in seconds since 1 jan 1970 i.e the epoch time do some modifications i.e add some time in seconds and then bring back to the origi8nal format i.e year month day and hour min seconds I could see some functions in time.h but dont know how exactly to use them as time structure tm has some more fields which i am not sure are mandatoryor not. If you can suggest some way to do this it will be great Regards sumeet Summu82 said: > HI I have to convert a time in the format...

time.h functions: setting C's concept of the time
Suppose you have an embedded microcontroller based system with a nice C implemtation and standard library. How does one hook up the uC tick counter to be used with the time.h functions? That is, I it is 15:19 15-Jan-2004 at 0x0000'0349 ticks of the time base register, how can I "initialize" the C time functions to return calendar time based upon this knowledge? Thanks. -- - Mark -> -- Mark A. Odell wrote: > Suppose you have an embedded microcontroller based system with a nice C > implemtation and standard library. How does one hook up the uC tick > counter to be...

Code to automatically write C get/set functions from a set of typedef structs?
I have been doing a bit of work lately with Windows Enhanced Metafiles. The structures for these are defined in an include wingdi.h and for most structures there are corresponding GDI get/set functions. Imagine for a minute that you wanted to write basic get/ set functions in C from scratch with as little work as possible. It seems like it should be (largely) possible to do so automatically by recursively processing the structs. This cannot be an original idea, has anybody ever seen this done before? This is what I mean. starting from lines like these in the header file (pointe...

Web resources about - Set time hours, minutes and seconds to 0s with tm struct - comp.lang.c.moderated

Minutes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the written record of a meeting. For the unit of time, see minute . For other uses, see Minute (disambiguation) . Minutes ...

Drew's Marketing Minutes
Great marketing, branding & social media resource for business owners and marketing professionals. Wall Street Journal calls it a must read. ...

Doomsday Clock announcement: Will minutes to midnight change?
... what time it is on the Doomsday Clock. Tick tock: The world will find out today whether the Doomsday Clock, currently set at three minutes to ...

Find top spots to plan your next trip in minutes with Tripfix
... by reading the news or ‘Apple Car’ hits a snag as its project leader departs . Tripfix Find top spots to plan your next trip in minutes with ...

Autoblog Minute: Extreme road rage in Austin, TX
Filed under: Videos , Weird Car News , Autoblog Minute Extreme road rage video from Austin, Texas. Eddie Sabatini reports on this edition of ...

‘Doomsday Clock’ remains set at three minutes to midnight
... of a global catastrophic event that will wipe out life as we know it, but there are scientists who do that for us. It’s currently three minutes-to-midnight, ...

I tried using Uber's new 10-minute food delivery service and it was a disaster
... experiences using Seamless , Maple , and Minibar — and now I'm curious to try UberEats because it claims to deliver your order in 10 minutes ...

David Bowie - 60 Minutes Videos - CBS News
Unaired interview clips from the never-completed 60 Minutes profile of the music star who died on Jan. 10, 2016.

ASAP Dash Battery Pack Charges Up In Just 15 Minutes
... that’s caught our attention, though. According to the people behind ASAP Dash, the battery pack can expend its entire charge in 15 minutes. ...

Doomsday Clock Remains At 3 Minutes To Midnight
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists have announced that the Doomsday Clock will remain at 3 minutes to midnight. At a live international news ...