Two Incremental Software Construction Tutorials. [comp.lang.c.moderated] #2

Two Incremental Software Construction Tutorials:
http://romanyandronov.elementfx.com/isc/ryaisc.html

Both are based on the non-recursive C implementations of the Shunting Yard algorithm.

1). Arithmetic Expressions Calculator (AEC) with an interactive visualization applet:
http://romanyandronov.elementfx.com/isc/aec/ryaiscaec.html

2). Boolean Expressions Evaluator For Strings (BEEFS):
http://romanyandronov.elementfx.com/isc/beefs/ryaiscbeefs.html

(Apologies if I keep posting to the wrong place.)
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line.  Sorry.

2 C || ~ 2 C
Is there any aspect in language C, that you would change if you were to design that language today? I think it's a mature language and it doesn't need any refinement. What do you think? What about C99 contra C89? Is C language constantly evolving language? Where would you put the limit for the improvements for the language C? If it ain't broke, why fix it? Sorry for my broken English, I'm still learning. klaushuotari@gmail.com wrote, On 20/03/07 23:16: > Is there any aspect in language C, that you would change if you were > to design that language today? Yes. Several. ...

Better C/C++ Than C/C++?
I am looking for a good systems programming language that can be used instead of C/C++. My qualifications for the language are: * mature compiler(s) that produce native-code binaries (for Windows) * open source - preferable, but not 100% necessary Thanks, Kevin "Kevin Albrecht" <kevin@albrecht.net> writes: > I am looking for a good systems programming language > that can be used instead of C/C++. My qualifications > for the language are: > > * mature compiler(s) that produce native-code > binaries (for Windows) Ocaml, D, cyclone, Eiffel, Beta >...

jython and C-c C-c
How do I get C-c C-c to work with jython? I have the jpython command set to jython, and I can start the interpreter with C-C ! and then use C-c C-c, but this is rather frustrating. If I try to use C-c C-c without first starting the interpreter in another window I get wrong type argument: sequencep, jpython Thanks, Dave Cook ...

lang.c #2
Dear Friend, I have found some great articles at: http://www.familyandtwist.com/ http:www.articlestwist.com/ http://www.downloadstwist.com/ http://www.wallpaperstwist.com/ Read them all. Thanks ...

Lang c #2
www.easythings5.blogspot.com ...

New C/C++/OpenGL Software Tutorial
My name is Bushido Hacks. I am a computer science major from the St. Louis, Missouri area. I wrote a new software installation tutorial for C and C++ programmer who want to create programs as well as programs that use OpenGL. My new tutorial is posted at http://www.bushidohacks.com/tutorials/gcc.php The tutorial is informative for anyone who has a REAL interest in object-oriented programming. It is NOT some phoney balogna sales pitch from some TV university to become a "game programmer". These are instructions for installing open source software with serious professional standa...

C and C++ #2
I have a question on how closely C and C++ are related. If i am correct C++ is OOP while C is not. Now how closely can an OOP language and a procedural language be related? How much knowledge of C is required to understand C++? Thanks. wilberX wrote: > I have a question on how closely C and C++ are related. If i am > correct C++ is OOP while C is not. Now how closely can an OOP language > and a procedural language be related? How much knowledge of C is > required to understand C++? Thanks. Start here: http://public.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html V -- Please remove ca...

tutorials about c and c++
hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here http://mtic.1fr1.net blog.martani@gmail.com said: > hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam. Nothing there about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of pictures of book covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak). -- Richard Heathfield <http://www.cpax.org.uk> Email: -http://www. +rjh@ Google users: <http://www.cpax.org.uk/prg/writings/googly.php> "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29 July 1999 On 28 ...

c++ to c #2
Hi, I have to convert a C++ program, not very complicated, to C. What is the best automatic approach appart from LLVL and Comeau ? Do you really know some more ? :) In article <ba6f271f-d73e-42c9-b530-279e34d6203c@s36g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, Horacius ReX <horacius.rex@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have to convert a C++ program, not very complicated, to C. What is >the best automatic approach appart from LLVL and Comeau ? Do you >really know some more ? :) Hire a C programmer. It will make everyone's life easier if the C programmer you hire also understands ...

C or C++ #2
if I need to write C++, I will be forced to learn C automatically? Since I saw many C++ code need to call C library also. Most program use a combination of C++ code and calling C functions. Then writting C++, I cannot avoid learning C right? * Carmen Sei: > if I need to write C++, I will be forced to learn C automatically? > > Since I saw many C++ code need to call C library also. > > Most program use a combination of C++ code and calling C functions. > > Then writting C++, I cannot avoid learning C right? You will learn some aspects of C. You will not learn C. ...

C/C++ Tutorial?
Hi there, do you know any C/C++ tutorials for writing a chat bot AI? how do I have to start? how could a bot learn? Are there any tutorials of this kind? Regards. "Caglar Cakan" <nospam@localhost.org> writes: > do you know any C/C++ tutorials for writing a chat bot AI? > how do I have to start? how could a bot learn? > Are there any tutorials of this kind? Doing that in C seems like making it unnecessary hard, to me, but if you want to, you can learn by example from for instance MegaHAL (http://megahal.alioth.debian.org/), which is available in sour...

C++ or C# #2
Given the choice, for new development projects do people go for C#, or maybe something totally different? What is your personal choice? al.cpwn@gmail.com wrote: > Given the choice, for new development projects do people go for C#, or > maybe something totally different? What is your personal choice? > If you intend to stick with Windows development then C#, but if you may want to port your code to another OS then C++. If speed is not essential then Java is even better, being supported on lots of platforms with little or no code changes being required for it to work. Perso...

Is this C or C++? #2
Simple question. If the task is (for example): "Write a C++ program which asks user his name (less than 20 chars) and prints it." Then, is this code a correct answer: char name[100]; cout<<"Your name?"<<endl; cin>>name; cout<<name<<endl; The point being, that the code uses C string "char name[]" and not C++ std::string. C is a subset of C++, so isnt it logically speaking a C++ program? On 19/11/2013 21:44, crea wrote: > Simple question. If the task is (for example): > "Write a C++ program whic...

About C and C++ #2
Hello, I have saw some programmers talking about C on the C's forums... But as you have seen me talking before on my post titled "Software life cycle" , you have noticed that i have talked about the criterions that is "Maintainability" and "modifiability", what i don't like in C is that if you want to group efficiently functions and some propoerties that are shared inside an object , you can not do that efficiently as can do Object Pascal or C++, if you are writing in C you have to use global variables, but that's not good for "mai...

[ace-users] ACE 6.2.0/6.2.2 bult with XL C/C++ v 12.1 on AIX71 or XL C/C++ v 9.0 on AIX61
--_000_80317163A516B94B988E1615F9FAFB1989DFE22Cotwlxg22opentex_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable To: ace-bugs@list.isis.vanderbilt.edu<mailto:ace-bugs@list.isis.vanderbilt.= edu>; ace-users@list.isis.vanderbilt.edu<mailto:ace-users@list.isis.vanderb= ilt.edu>; Subject: [area]: [synopsis] ACE VERSION: 6.2.2 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: AIX71 TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/...

Web resources about - Two Incremental Software Construction Tutorials. [comp.lang.c.moderated] #2 - comp.lang.c.moderated

Construction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Construction starts with planning, design, and financing and continues until the project is built and ready for use. Large scale construction ...

Construction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Construction starts with planning, design, and financing and continues until the structure is ready for occupancy. Far from being a single activity, ...

Construction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Construction starts with planning, design, and financing and continues until the structure is ready for occupancy. Far from being a single activity, ...

Man scales 12-storey crane at Wollongong construction site
A man who scaled a 12-storey construction crane in a bizarre start to the national holiday has been charged with trespass.

Kids can head to the construction site with the new Sago Mini Trucks and Diggers
... Sago Sago is back with a new game on the App Store. In Sago Mini Trucks and Diggers , designed for ages 2 to 4, children can head to a construction ...

Tableau's growth fuels more construction, and this time it's a new Seattle office building
... by leasing 92,000 square feet in Kirkland Urban, a large mixed-use campus in downtown Kirkland. Because the deal will help kick off construction ...

Construction Spending Anemic Despite Warm Weather; Where to From Here?
Economists expecting a huge surge in construction spending thanks to unusually warm December weather were no doubt shocked by today's anemic ...

Construction Spending increased 0.1% in December, Up 10.5% in 2015 vs 2014
The Census Bureau reported that overall construction spending increased slightly in December compared to November: The U.S. Census Bureau of ...

Kyocera Begins Construction On World’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant
Japanese multinational manufacturer Kyocera has announced it has begun construction on the world’s largest floating solar PV power plant. The ...

Dec. construction spending barely rises
U.S. construction spending barely rose in December as spending on nonresidential structures recorded its biggest drop since 2013.