[Urgent]: How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"

hi ,
i am Getting this Error
fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file
i want to Access Them is .c File Files.....
to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file...
this Giving me the error!!! :(

can Any Body Please Help me

How to Access the C++ object in C file...
Thanks In Advance :)
comp.lang.c 30657 articles. 3 followers. spinoza1111 (3246) is leader. Post Follow

"sachinv1821@gmail.com" <sachinv1821@gmail.com> writes:

> How to Access the C++ object in C file...
> Thanks In Advance :)

You'd be better off asking in comp.lang.c++.  I know this sounds odd,
since your problem seems to be caused by C, but it is C++ that has
all the answers.  All the details from what to do to get started to
what you can and can not access from C and any pit falls to beware of
are all C++ matters, and it is C++ experts who will give you the best
advice.

--
Ben.
0
On Jan 7, 4:10=A0pm, Ben Bacarisse <ben.use...@bsb.me.uk> wrote:
> "sachinv1...@gmail.com" <sachinv1...@gmail.com> writes:
> > How to Access the C++ object in C file...
> > Thanks In Advance :)
>
> You'd be better off asking in comp.lang.c++. =A0I know this sounds odd,
> since your problem seems to be caused by C, but it is C++ that has
> all the answers. =A0All the details from what to do to get started to
> what you can and can not access from C and any pit falls to beware of
> are all C++ matters, and it is C++ experts who will give you the best
> advice.
>
> --
> Ben.

Thanks Ben i Do tat now
"sachinv1821@gmail.com" <sachinv1821@gmail.com> wrote:
# hi ,
# i am Getting this Error
# fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
# my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file
# i want to Access Them is .c File Files.....
# to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file...
# this Giving me the error!!! :(

One way to is to write a small C++ source file
that imports the C++ declarations and exports extern "C"
functions and structs the C sources can import.

--
SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
There are subtler ways of badgering a witness.