C programs based on Numerical Computation

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

 you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from

    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

  Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
website.
  I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
source code before
  downloading.

  - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
  - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
  - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
  - Langranges Interpolation method.
  - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
  - Euler's method and modified method.
  - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
  - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
  - Union and Intersection of Set.
  - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc

 http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

0
Reply georgerxz (16) 9/7/2007 5:20:25 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Sep 7, 7:20 am, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Are you aware of the fact that Numerical Recipes with source code in C
is available freely online ?

Reply richard.melikson (5) 9/7/2007 6:04:43 AM

On Sep 6, 10:20 pm, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Any relation to one Herbert Schildt?  Here's a quality clue:
C:\junk>grep "void main" *.c
  ADD_LONG.C (    165): void main()
      ADV1.C (      5): void main()
   Assign1.c (      7): void main()
   Assign2.c (     14): void main()
   Assign3.C (     15): void main()
   Assign4.c (     21): void main()
   Assign5.c (     20): void main()
   Assign6.c (     22): void main()
   Assign7.c (     15): void main()
   Assign8.c (     29):  void main()
   Assign9.c (     21): void main()
   ave_per.c (      4): void main()
  BFS_GRAP.C (    220): void main()
    BI_TRE.C (    154): void main()
   BIN_SER.C (    163): void main()
   BINTDEC.c (      4): void main()
    BT_BFS.C (    143): void main()
  COG_DATA.C (     54): void main()
    D_LINK.C (     38): void main()
     DL_OP.C (    119): void main()
    EDITOR.C (     31): void main()
     excha.c (      5): void main()
    FIBREC.C (      4): void main()
      FILE.C (     39): void main()
  INSE_DEL.C (     50): void main()
  LIN_SORT.C (     43): void main()
  LINK_REV.C (     45): void main()
      MERG.C (     87): void main()
 MUL_LISTS.C (    125): void main()
       NC1.C (     23): void main()
       NC2.C (     22): void main()
       NC3.C (     13): void main()
       NC4.C (     15): void main()
       Nc5.c (     25):  void main()
       Nc6.c (     24): void main()
       Nc7.c (     22): void main()
       Nc8.c (     13):  void main()
       Nc9.c (     14):  void main()
   POLY_OP.C (    185): void main()
     POLYX.C (     69): void main()
   prepost.C (    217): void main()
    Q_LINK.C (     61): void main()
     radia.c (      5): void main()
  S_LIN_OP.C (    105): void main()
 Shellsort.c (      6): void main()
  SORCRTNO.C (      4): void main()
     Spars.C (     61): void main()
  STA_LINK.C (     62): void main()
      STK1.C (     37): void main()
       STR.c (      5): void main()
  str_stdl.c (      5): void main()
      TEST.c (      4): void main()
    UNIINS.C (    118): void main()

C:\junk>grep gets *.c
   Assign4.c (     48):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     58):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     68):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     78):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     88):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     98):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    101):                         gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    111):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    114):                     gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    127):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    130):                     gets(s2);
   Assign5.c (     58):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     66):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     74):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     82):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     90):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     98):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    101):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    109):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    112):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    120):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    123):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    136):                         gets(a);
   Assign8.c (     79):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    104):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    151):  gets(e.name);
   ave_per.c (     15):           gets(s1);
  COG_DATA.C (     67):   gets(new->name);
  COG_DATA.C (     70):   gets(new->class);
  COG_DATA.C (     80):   gets(new->address);
  COG_DATA.C (     97):  gets(sname);
      FILE.C (     19):  gets(s.name);
      FILE.C (     76):           gets(name);
      FILE.C (     99):           gets(name);
       STR.c (     30):                    gets(a);
       STR.c (     36):                    gets(a);
  str_stdl.c (     31):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     40):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     48):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     56):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     64):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     72):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     75):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (     91):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     94):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (    109):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (    112):                          gets(s2);

If you want some numerical C software, try this stuff:
http://www.moshier.net/

Or this stuff:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

Here are a few of the sensible math things I have found on the net:
 arprec
 arprec-2.1.100
 arprec-2.1.101
 arprec-2.1.103-windll
 arprec-2.1.99-win
 ATLAS
 benchfft-3.1
 benchmark
 bond
 cfft
 clippoly-pl11
 cln-1.1.13
 ComputationalGeometry
 crlibm-1.0beta1
 dist
 double_exponential_quadrature
 Fflas_Ffpack
 fftw-3.1.2
 fortran
 ggnfs
 gmp-4.2.1
 gmtl-0.4.12
 gnuplot
 gnuplot-4.2.0
 goblin.2.8b15
 GotoBLAS
 graphsource
 gsl-1.9
 igraph-0.3.3
 intde
 jacobi
 Lambert
 lapack-3.1.1
 linbox-1.1.2
 lp_solve_5.5
 man-eng-scilab-4.1
 Maxima-5.11.0
 miracl
 mpfi-1.3.4-RC3
 mpfr
 mpfr-2.2.1
 mpfrcpp-1.2.0
 mpfrpp
 nurbsR2006b
 octave
 ofeli
 ogata
 ooura
 opt
 optalg
 pari-2.4.0.alpha
 pdf
 qd
 qd-2.2.0
 qd-2.2.4-windll
 qd-2.2.5
 qd-win-2.1.19
 sba-1.2
 SciEng
 scilab-4.1
 scslib-1.4.1
 shaw
 specfun
 statlib
 stats
 stems
 SuiteSparse
 SuperLU_3.0
 symplectic
 tmp
 toms
 tvom
 ubasic
 ump-0.8.6
 units-1.4.17
 usr
 utils
 wallaroo-0.1
 WinNTL-5_4
 wxMaxima
 wxMaxima-0.7.1
 xblas_1.0
 xnumbers
 yacas-1.0.63

I understand that you want to be helpful.  I suggest reading K&R2.

0
Reply dcorbit (2698) 9/8/2007 1:34:47 AM
comp.lang.c 29211 articles. 26 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

computer program in c or c ++
plz help me people in writing these two programs ...... Write a computer program (in C or C++) that computes langrange interpolation polynomials for the function f(x) = Cos(x) at 10 equally spaced points of the interval [0,2]. Write a computer program (in C or C++) that reads n coefficients of each of the n linear equations and solves these equations, using gauss Elimination method and prints appropriate solution. can someone assist me plz -- comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for y...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called "nat...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called &qu...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals #2
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The presentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. For those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/ C++. The author discusses the hows and whys of so-called "native&quo...

video lectures on C, C++ and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends,Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html forvideo lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOLetc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,Web designing, etc..........It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on allEngineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised tosee such great collection.Do you like it??? On Apr 27, 12:07 am, AK444 <Ara...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi Friends,> Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? >>>>> "A" == AK444 <Arao44@gmail.com> writes: A> Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for A> video lectures on Programming l...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

Best Linear Algebra Package for C++ ?? i.e. C++ use for Numerical Computation
Hi users First of all I am an infant at C++ usage and knowledge. Just learning! So I read that one of the major benefits of C++ is code reusablilty. There are libraries out there which can do what you want to do, and they do it in a most effificent way. I intent to use C++ to do numerical computation, like solving big systems of Linear equations (Ax=b), numerically solving ODEs PDEs etc by finite difference ( discretization). So I wanted to know which is the best library available for solving systems of Linear Algebraic Equations ( Are there any ODE solvers too?) I realise that lapack++ is a...