C programs based on Numerical Computation

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

 you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from

    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

  Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
website.
  I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
source code before
  downloading.

  - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
  - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
  - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
  - Langranges Interpolation method.
  - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
  - Euler's method and modified method.
  - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
  - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
  - Union and Intersection of Set.
  - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc

 http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

0
Reply georgerxz (16) 9/7/2007 5:20:25 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Sep 7, 7:20 am, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Are you aware of the fact that Numerical Recipes with source code in C
is available freely online ?

Reply richard.melikson (5) 9/7/2007 6:04:43 AM

On Sep 6, 10:20 pm, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Any relation to one Herbert Schildt?  Here's a quality clue:
C:\junk>grep "void main" *.c
  ADD_LONG.C (    165): void main()
      ADV1.C (      5): void main()
   Assign1.c (      7): void main()
   Assign2.c (     14): void main()
   Assign3.C (     15): void main()
   Assign4.c (     21): void main()
   Assign5.c (     20): void main()
   Assign6.c (     22): void main()
   Assign7.c (     15): void main()
   Assign8.c (     29):  void main()
   Assign9.c (     21): void main()
   ave_per.c (      4): void main()
  BFS_GRAP.C (    220): void main()
    BI_TRE.C (    154): void main()
   BIN_SER.C (    163): void main()
   BINTDEC.c (      4): void main()
    BT_BFS.C (    143): void main()
  COG_DATA.C (     54): void main()
    D_LINK.C (     38): void main()
     DL_OP.C (    119): void main()
    EDITOR.C (     31): void main()
     excha.c (      5): void main()
    FIBREC.C (      4): void main()
      FILE.C (     39): void main()
  INSE_DEL.C (     50): void main()
  LIN_SORT.C (     43): void main()
  LINK_REV.C (     45): void main()
      MERG.C (     87): void main()
 MUL_LISTS.C (    125): void main()
       NC1.C (     23): void main()
       NC2.C (     22): void main()
       NC3.C (     13): void main()
       NC4.C (     15): void main()
       Nc5.c (     25):  void main()
       Nc6.c (     24): void main()
       Nc7.c (     22): void main()
       Nc8.c (     13):  void main()
       Nc9.c (     14):  void main()
   POLY_OP.C (    185): void main()
     POLYX.C (     69): void main()
   prepost.C (    217): void main()
    Q_LINK.C (     61): void main()
     radia.c (      5): void main()
  S_LIN_OP.C (    105): void main()
 Shellsort.c (      6): void main()
  SORCRTNO.C (      4): void main()
     Spars.C (     61): void main()
  STA_LINK.C (     62): void main()
      STK1.C (     37): void main()
       STR.c (      5): void main()
  str_stdl.c (      5): void main()
      TEST.c (      4): void main()
    UNIINS.C (    118): void main()

C:\junk>grep gets *.c
   Assign4.c (     48):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     58):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     68):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     78):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     88):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     98):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    101):                         gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    111):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    114):                     gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    127):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    130):                     gets(s2);
   Assign5.c (     58):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     66):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     74):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     82):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     90):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     98):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    101):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    109):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    112):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    120):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    123):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    136):                         gets(a);
   Assign8.c (     79):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    104):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    151):  gets(e.name);
   ave_per.c (     15):           gets(s1);
  COG_DATA.C (     67):   gets(new->name);
  COG_DATA.C (     70):   gets(new->class);
  COG_DATA.C (     80):   gets(new->address);
  COG_DATA.C (     97):  gets(sname);
      FILE.C (     19):  gets(s.name);
      FILE.C (     76):           gets(name);
      FILE.C (     99):           gets(name);
       STR.c (     30):                    gets(a);
       STR.c (     36):                    gets(a);
  str_stdl.c (     31):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     40):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     48):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     56):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     64):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     72):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     75):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (     91):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     94):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (    109):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (    112):                          gets(s2);

If you want some numerical C software, try this stuff:
http://www.moshier.net/

Or this stuff:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

Here are a few of the sensible math things I have found on the net:
 arprec
 arprec-2.1.100
 arprec-2.1.101
 arprec-2.1.103-windll
 arprec-2.1.99-win
 ATLAS
 benchfft-3.1
 benchmark
 bond
 cfft
 clippoly-pl11
 cln-1.1.13
 ComputationalGeometry
 crlibm-1.0beta1
 dist
 double_exponential_quadrature
 Fflas_Ffpack
 fftw-3.1.2
 fortran
 ggnfs
 gmp-4.2.1
 gmtl-0.4.12
 gnuplot
 gnuplot-4.2.0
 goblin.2.8b15
 GotoBLAS
 graphsource
 gsl-1.9
 igraph-0.3.3
 intde
 jacobi
 Lambert
 lapack-3.1.1
 linbox-1.1.2
 lp_solve_5.5
 man-eng-scilab-4.1
 Maxima-5.11.0
 miracl
 mpfi-1.3.4-RC3
 mpfr
 mpfr-2.2.1
 mpfrcpp-1.2.0
 mpfrpp
 nurbsR2006b
 octave
 ofeli
 ogata
 ooura
 opt
 optalg
 pari-2.4.0.alpha
 pdf
 qd
 qd-2.2.0
 qd-2.2.4-windll
 qd-2.2.5
 qd-win-2.1.19
 sba-1.2
 SciEng
 scilab-4.1
 scslib-1.4.1
 shaw
 specfun
 statlib
 stats
 stems
 SuiteSparse
 SuperLU_3.0
 symplectic
 tmp
 toms
 tvom
 ubasic
 ump-0.8.6
 units-1.4.17
 usr
 utils
 wallaroo-0.1
 WinNTL-5_4
 wxMaxima
 wxMaxima-0.7.1
 xblas_1.0
 xnumbers
 yacas-1.0.63

I understand that you want to be helpful.  I suggest reading K&R2.

0
Reply dcorbit (2698) 9/8/2007 1:34:47 AM
comp.lang.c 29558 articles. 32 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

computer program in c or c ++
plz help me people in writing these two programs ...... Write a computer program (in C or C++) that computes langrange interpolation polynomials for the function f(x) = Cos(x) at 10 equally spaced points of the interval [0,2]. Write a computer program (in C or C++) that reads n coefficients of each of the n linear equations and solves these equations, using gauss Elimination method and prints appropriate solution. can someone assist me plz -- comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for y...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called "nat...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called &qu...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals #2
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The presentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. For those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/ C++. The author discusses the hows and whys of so-called "native&quo...

video lectures on C, C++ and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

C program is standard C++ program?
I want if "a C program is a standard C++ program, but not vice versa" is a correct statement? In a C++ program, we can use standard C libraries. However, we cannot use C++ libraries inside C program. Please advise. thanks!! strutsng@gmail.com wrote: > I want if "a C program is a standard C++ program, but not vice versa" > is a correct statement? No. void template() { } int main() { template(); } is a valid C, but invalid C++. Check your favorite textbook (you do have one, don't you?) or google for more informations on C and C++ incompatibilities. > ...

video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends,Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html forvideo lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOLetc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,Web designing, etc..........It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on allEngineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised tosee such great collection.Do you like it??? On Apr 27, 12:07 am, AK444 <Ara...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi Friends,> Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java...

How to compile C++ program with templates to pure C or C++ program without templates?
Hi, I heard that debug some C++ templates is very difficult. I'm wondering whether it is possible to compile C++ program with templates to pure C or C++ program without templates? Best wishes, Peng In article <1129128623.514540.179850@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, PengYu.UT@gmail.com <PengYu.UT@gmail.com> wrote: >I heard that debug some C++ templates is very difficult. I'm wondering >whether it is possible to compile C++ program with templates to pure C >or C++ program without templates? The point of using templates is to not do that, since, that's also d...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? >>>>> "A" == AK444 <Arao44@gmail.com> writes: A> Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for A> video lectures on Programming l...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

Best Linear Algebra Package for C++ ?? i.e. C++ use for Numerical Computation
Hi users First of all I am an infant at C++ usage and knowledge. Just learning! So I read that one of the major benefits of C++ is code reusablilty. There are libraries out there which can do what you want to do, and they do it in a most effificent way. I intent to use C++ to do numerical computation, like solving big systems of Linear equations (Ax=b), numerically solving ODEs PDEs etc by finite difference ( discretization). So I wanted to know which is the best library available for solving systems of Linear Algebraic Equations ( Are there any ODE solvers too?) I realise that lapack++ is a...

Compiling a C program through another C program
As "spawnl" executes an exe through C code., similarly how can we compile a C program through another C program (on Windows platform) ? On Sep 28, 8:29 pm, Ajinkya <kaleajin...@gmail.com> wrote: > As "spawnl" executes an exe through C code., similarly how can we > compile a C program through another C program (on Windows platform) ? Command in unix platform will do too... On Sep 28, 10:29 pm, Ajinkya <kaleajin...@gmail.com> wrote: > As "spawnl" executes an exe through C code., similarly how can we > compile a C program through another ...

TELECOM
C++ programming on Unix/ linux with oracle /sql data base , telcom domain with telecom domain/ no domain exp will do from any project stream, preferably from applications perspective, coz system programming professionals will not have a liking to move over to telecom applications development. There are co's working on telecom billing using C++, you could look for those profiles too. Bangalore iSpan.org Fulfillment Limited Flat D, Madhu Kunj 2/8, Artillery Road Ulsoor (Off M G Road) Bangalore 560 008 Voice : +91 (080) 556 2245, 556 2246, 511 35364 Internet : consult@...

Do C++ programs start up more slowly than C programs?
The question is in the subject. Background: we have an application which was ported from Unix to Windows. The original Unix version was consciously written in C instead of C++ because, on Unix at least, C++ programs do take longer to start up due to needing to load the C++ library. And this is a program which needs to start up frequently and fast. However, in porting to Windows we needed to use some existing C++ code so the choice was made to fix up the existing C code so we could build it all as C++. We're now experiencing some performance problems on Windows and I'm ...

Other than php/perl/lisp/c/c++/java, anybody have a favorite computer-programming language?
I might start writing my multi-language "cookbook" about how to program. Rather than have a separate "cookbook" for each language, I'll have all languages folded into a single "cookbook", which is organized per data type, with all languages that can handle that single data type included side by side. I'd especially like to include Fortran and Cobol if anybody here is expert enough to know how to interface either of them to CGI. Of the four oldest programming languages (dating from 1964 or earlier), assembly language, Lisp, Fortran, and Cobol, I won't ...

Computing eigenvalues with MATLAB vs Computing with C programming: Who=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B4?=s Faster?
Hi! I would like to know if anyone is using Matlab for computing eigenvalues in Large-scale matrixes? Matlab uses routines from LAPACK, wich i beliave are the best to solve this kind of problems. This problem can also be solved with C programming, because the LAPACK routines are also available in C. What I would like to know is: What is faster? A C program calling LAPACK routines or doing a script-m file in MATLAB with the EIG function? thanks In article <eef7e42.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>, Rui Deus <goncalves.deus@marinha.pt> wrote: >Hi! I would like to know if anyone is using Matl...

C or C++ program?
I need some advice regarding a coding requirement that may suggest the need for an object oriented solution. The code fragments presented here attempt to solve the problem in C. The problem: Data Packets are received from a socket and consist of 3 elements: the Packet Type, the "Item", and some Data. The Packet type represents either: (1) A Task to be performed on the Item using the supplied Data (2) A Condition that has arisen for the Item (3) A signal to exit A Task triggers a function that executes code based on the Packet's Item and Data. Often the Task will trigger...

translate Shader from assemble based program to GLSL based program
hi all, I need to translate a shader program written in assemble language to GLSL language. I am not familiar with some instructions of assemble language. Would you please be kind to show me what are the correspondence expressions in GLSL for the following lines? Thanks a lot! James MULC temp, temp.r, temp.g; IF LE.x; MOVC temp.x, 0.0; SEQC weight.r, weight.r, 3.0; MAD_SSAT grad.rgb, tex, 2.0, -1.0; NRM_SSAT grad.rgb, grad; SNE temp.rgb, grad, 0.0; DP3_SAT temp.a, lightVec, grad; LRP pos, temp.b, pos, prevPos; ...

C++ library for numerical computing
I perform numerical simulation which requires linear algebra programming that is optimized for speed. However, to my surprise, there seems to be no "standard" linear algebra library in C++ which is well documented, allround and agreed upon as being effective. I am currently using TNT (http://math.nist.gov/tnt/) which, however, lacks some important methods such as conversion of a three-dimensional array (Array3D) to a number of individual two-dimensional arrays (Array2Ds). I have implemented my own methods but I feel far from assured that these are optimal. I would appreciate very m...

C (functional programming) VS C++ (object oriented programming)
I think I become more and more alone... Everybody tells me that C++ is better, because once a project becomes very large, I should be happy that it has been written in C++ and not C. I'm the only guy thinking that C is a great programming language and that there is no need to program things object oriented. Many people says also that they save more time by programming projects object oriented, but I think its faster to program them in a good structured functional way. What do you think? -- -= Joe Mayo* =- * This is a fake name. Joe Mayo wrote: > I think I become more and more a...

Craps Computer Program in C++
it took me about 2 hours to write this simple Craps Computer Game in DEV-C++ http://www.worldchamp.org/craps/ Rules are: First Roll: 7 and 11 passes, 2,3 and 12 misses any other number is the point, say 4 Roll again until you get a 4 in which case you pass, unless you roll a 7 in which case you miss On 11/6/2010 11:08 AM, messianic light wrote: > it took me about 2 hours to write this simple Craps Computer Game in > DEV-C++ Congratulations on finishing your homework. Is there a particular reason you felt it necessary to share this information with us? And it took you...

HPGCC calling another c program from within a c program
Haven't seen a solution to calling another c program from within a c program, as one's routines migrate beyond 82kb limit would like to use c only instead of hybrid mix of sysRPL. Has anybody cracked it yet? ........ Off at a tangent, just recently been messing around with win_text, if anybody interested, added some more functionality to win_text_new.c, ie numerics only higlighted text box, a callback routine to validate your data. ...

compute C program time
Dear all, Do you have any good way to compute the functions' cpu time/elapse time in C program? Thanks. John <cuiyouzhi0000@gmail.com> writes: > Do you have any good way to compute the functions' cpu time/elapse > time in C program? The clock() function tells you the elapsed CPU time. The time() function gives you the real time (but its resolution is 1 second on many systems). There are other time functions on many systems, but they're not defined by the C standard. Consult your system's documentation. -- Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith)...

Windows C++ Base Program
I am in the process of building my own PC based sound meter to measure the effects of the highway going in by me. I have no problems with building the HW nor the DSP software. However, to speed up the work I am looking for a shareware Microst C++ code that has the basic windowing infrasture in place to graph the signals. I will add my own specilized routines to handle the calibration, power calulations and filtering. So any suggestions on where to find a good, stable foundation program to start working with? Ken ken wrote: > I am in the process of building my own PC based sound mete...