C programs based on Numerical Computation

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

 you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from

    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

  Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
website.
  I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
source code before
  downloading.

  - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
  - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
  - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
  - Langranges Interpolation method.
  - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
  - Euler's method and modified method.
  - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
  - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
  - Union and Intersection of Set.
  - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc

 http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

0
Reply georgerxz (16) 9/7/2007 5:20:25 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Sep 7, 7:20 am, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Are you aware of the fact that Numerical Recipes with source code in C
is available freely online ?

Reply richard.melikson (5) 9/7/2007 6:04:43 AM

On Sep 6, 10:20 pm, george...@gmail.com wrote:
>  you can get source codes in C based on numerical computation from
>
>    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html
>
>   Many numerical computation source codes in C /C++ are given on above
> website.
>   I have mentioned some of them below. And you can see the complete
> source code before
>   downloading.
>
>   - Creation of Polynomial ,addition, Evaluation etc..
>   - Bisection Method, Secant Method, And False Position method.
>   - Newton raphson method and Modified Newton Raphson.
>   - Langranges Interpolation method.
>   - Newton Gregory forward and backward method.
>   - Euler's method and modified method.
>   - Trapezoidal method and Simpson's 1/3 and 3/8 rule
>   - Solution of linear simultaneous equation
>   - Union and Intersection of Set.
>   - Area of Circle and circumference of circle. etc
>
>  http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/CPrograms.html

Any relation to one Herbert Schildt?  Here's a quality clue:
C:\junk>grep "void main" *.c
  ADD_LONG.C (    165): void main()
      ADV1.C (      5): void main()
   Assign1.c (      7): void main()
   Assign2.c (     14): void main()
   Assign3.C (     15): void main()
   Assign4.c (     21): void main()
   Assign5.c (     20): void main()
   Assign6.c (     22): void main()
   Assign7.c (     15): void main()
   Assign8.c (     29):  void main()
   Assign9.c (     21): void main()
   ave_per.c (      4): void main()
  BFS_GRAP.C (    220): void main()
    BI_TRE.C (    154): void main()
   BIN_SER.C (    163): void main()
   BINTDEC.c (      4): void main()
    BT_BFS.C (    143): void main()
  COG_DATA.C (     54): void main()
    D_LINK.C (     38): void main()
     DL_OP.C (    119): void main()
    EDITOR.C (     31): void main()
     excha.c (      5): void main()
    FIBREC.C (      4): void main()
      FILE.C (     39): void main()
  INSE_DEL.C (     50): void main()
  LIN_SORT.C (     43): void main()
  LINK_REV.C (     45): void main()
      MERG.C (     87): void main()
 MUL_LISTS.C (    125): void main()
       NC1.C (     23): void main()
       NC2.C (     22): void main()
       NC3.C (     13): void main()
       NC4.C (     15): void main()
       Nc5.c (     25):  void main()
       Nc6.c (     24): void main()
       Nc7.c (     22): void main()
       Nc8.c (     13):  void main()
       Nc9.c (     14):  void main()
   POLY_OP.C (    185): void main()
     POLYX.C (     69): void main()
   prepost.C (    217): void main()
    Q_LINK.C (     61): void main()
     radia.c (      5): void main()
  S_LIN_OP.C (    105): void main()
 Shellsort.c (      6): void main()
  SORCRTNO.C (      4): void main()
     Spars.C (     61): void main()
  STA_LINK.C (     62): void main()
      STK1.C (     37): void main()
       STR.c (      5): void main()
  str_stdl.c (      5): void main()
      TEST.c (      4): void main()
    UNIINS.C (    118): void main()

C:\junk>grep gets *.c
   Assign4.c (     48):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     58):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     68):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     78):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     88):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (     98):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    101):                         gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    111):                     gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    114):                     gets(s2);
   Assign4.c (    127):                         gets(s1);
   Assign4.c (    130):                     gets(s2);
   Assign5.c (     58):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     66):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     74):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     82):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     90):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (     98):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    101):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    109):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    112):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    120):                         gets(a);
   Assign5.c (    123):                         gets(b);
   Assign5.c (    136):                         gets(a);
   Assign8.c (     79):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    104):                           gets(studname);
   Assign8.c (    151):  gets(e.name);
   ave_per.c (     15):           gets(s1);
  COG_DATA.C (     67):   gets(new->name);
  COG_DATA.C (     70):   gets(new->class);
  COG_DATA.C (     80):   gets(new->address);
  COG_DATA.C (     97):  gets(sname);
      FILE.C (     19):  gets(s.name);
      FILE.C (     76):           gets(name);
      FILE.C (     99):           gets(name);
       STR.c (     30):                    gets(a);
       STR.c (     36):                    gets(a);
  str_stdl.c (     31):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     40):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     48):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     56):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     64):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     72):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     75):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (     91):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (     94):                          gets(s2);
  str_stdl.c (    109):                          gets(s1);
  str_stdl.c (    112):                          gets(s2);

If you want some numerical C software, try this stuff:
http://www.moshier.net/

Or this stuff:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

Here are a few of the sensible math things I have found on the net:
 arprec
 arprec-2.1.100
 arprec-2.1.101
 arprec-2.1.103-windll
 arprec-2.1.99-win
 ATLAS
 benchfft-3.1
 benchmark
 bond
 cfft
 clippoly-pl11
 cln-1.1.13
 ComputationalGeometry
 crlibm-1.0beta1
 dist
 double_exponential_quadrature
 Fflas_Ffpack
 fftw-3.1.2
 fortran
 ggnfs
 gmp-4.2.1
 gmtl-0.4.12
 gnuplot
 gnuplot-4.2.0
 goblin.2.8b15
 GotoBLAS
 graphsource
 gsl-1.9
 igraph-0.3.3
 intde
 jacobi
 Lambert
 lapack-3.1.1
 linbox-1.1.2
 lp_solve_5.5
 man-eng-scilab-4.1
 Maxima-5.11.0
 miracl
 mpfi-1.3.4-RC3
 mpfr
 mpfr-2.2.1
 mpfrcpp-1.2.0
 mpfrpp
 nurbsR2006b
 octave
 ofeli
 ogata
 ooura
 opt
 optalg
 pari-2.4.0.alpha
 pdf
 qd
 qd-2.2.0
 qd-2.2.4-windll
 qd-2.2.5
 qd-win-2.1.19
 sba-1.2
 SciEng
 scilab-4.1
 scslib-1.4.1
 shaw
 specfun
 statlib
 stats
 stems
 SuiteSparse
 SuperLU_3.0
 symplectic
 tmp
 toms
 tvom
 ubasic
 ump-0.8.6
 units-1.4.17
 usr
 utils
 wallaroo-0.1
 WinNTL-5_4
 wxMaxima
 wxMaxima-0.7.1
 xblas_1.0
 xnumbers
 yacas-1.0.63

I understand that you want to be helpful.  I suggest reading K&R2.

0
Reply dcorbit (2698) 9/8/2007 1:34:47 AM
comp.lang.c 29441 articles. 31 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

computer program in c or c ++
plz help me people in writing these two programs ...... Write a computer program (in C or C++) that computes langrange interpolation polynomials for the function f(x) = Cos(x) at 10 equally spaced points of the interval [0,2]. Write a computer program (in C or C++) that reads n coefficients of each of the n linear equations and solves these equations, using gauss Elimination method and prints appropriate solution. can someone assist me plz -- comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.net -- you must have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for y...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called "nat...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The pre= sentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about = using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K=20 -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. Fo= r those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do = it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/C++. The author di= scusses the hows and whys of so-called &qu...

C++ And TDD/ C++ programming on Android/ String Calculator Kata in C++/ C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK/c++ Convert Integers to Roman Numerals #2
- C++and OpenGL on Android with the NDK Ian presents how to use the Android NDK to program in C++ with STL. The presentation was given about a week before NDK-r5 came out so the parts about using a modified tool-chain are outdated DOWNLOAD http://hitfile.net/aL1K -C++ programming on Android Android is a Java-centric mobile operating system built on top of Linux. For those times when the Android API doesn't do what you want, or doesn't do it fast enough, you can always get down-and-dirty with C/ C++. The author discusses the hows and whys of so-called "native&quo...

video lectures on C, C++ and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends,Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html forvideo lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOLetc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,Web designing, etc..........It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on allEngineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised tosee such great collection.Do you like it??? On Apr 27, 12:07 am, AK444 <Ara...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi Friends,> Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? >>>>> "A" == AK444 <Arao44@gmail.com> writes: A> Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for A> video lectures on Programming l...

video lectures on C, C++, Java, Python and other programming and Computer science.
Hi Friends, Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS, Web designing, etc.......... It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to see such great collection. Do you like it??? ...

Best Linear Algebra Package for C++ ?? i.e. C++ use for Numerical Computation
Hi users First of all I am an infant at C++ usage and knowledge. Just learning! So I read that one of the major benefits of C++ is code reusablilty. There are libraries out there which can do what you want to do, and they do it in a most effificent way. I intent to use C++ to do numerical computation, like solving big systems of Linear equations (Ax=b), numerically solving ODEs PDEs etc by finite difference ( discretization). So I wanted to know which is the best library available for solving systems of Linear Algebraic Equations ( Are there any ODE solvers too?) I realise that lapack++ is a...

TELECOM
C++ programming on Unix/ linux with oracle /sql data base , telcom domain with telecom domain/ no domain exp will do from any project stream, preferably from applications perspective, coz system programming professionals will not have a liking to move over to telecom applications development. There are co's working on telecom billing using C++, you could look for those profiles too. Bangalore iSpan.org Fulfillment Limited Flat D, Madhu Kunj 2/8, Artillery Road Ulsoor (Off M G Road) Bangalore 560 008 Voice : +91 (080) 556 2245, 556 2246, 511 35364 Internet : consult@...

Other than php/perl/lisp/c/c++/java, anybody have a favorite computer-programming language?
I might start writing my multi-language "cookbook" about how to program. Rather than have a separate "cookbook" for each language, I'll have all languages folded into a single "cookbook", which is organized per data type, with all languages that can handle that single data type included side by side. I'd especially like to include Fortran and Cobol if anybody here is expert enough to know how to interface either of them to CGI. Of the four oldest programming languages (dating from 1964 or earlier), assembly language, Lisp, Fortran, and Cobol, I won't ...

Computing eigenvalues with MATLAB vs Computing with C programming: Who=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B4?=s Faster?
Hi! I would like to know if anyone is using Matlab for computing eigenvalues in Large-scale matrixes? Matlab uses routines from LAPACK, wich i beliave are the best to solve this kind of problems. This problem can also be solved with C programming, because the LAPACK routines are also available in C. What I would like to know is: What is faster? A C program calling LAPACK routines or doing a script-m file in MATLAB with the EIG function? thanks In article <eef7e42.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>, Rui Deus <goncalves.deus@marinha.pt> wrote: >Hi! I would like to know if anyone is using Matl...

C++ library for numerical computing
I perform numerical simulation which requires linear algebra programming that is optimized for speed. However, to my surprise, there seems to be no "standard" linear algebra library in C++ which is well documented, allround and agreed upon as being effective. I am currently using TNT (http://math.nist.gov/tnt/) which, however, lacks some important methods such as conversion of a three-dimensional array (Array3D) to a number of individual two-dimensional arrays (Array2Ds). I have implemented my own methods but I feel far from assured that these are optimal. I would appreciate very m...

Craps Computer Program in C++
it took me about 2 hours to write this simple Craps Computer Game in DEV-C++ http://www.worldchamp.org/craps/ Rules are: First Roll: 7 and 11 passes, 2,3 and 12 misses any other number is the point, say 4 Roll again until you get a 4 in which case you pass, unless you roll a 7 in which case you miss On 11/6/2010 11:08 AM, messianic light wrote: > it took me about 2 hours to write this simple Craps Computer Game in > DEV-C++ Congratulations on finishing your homework. Is there a particular reason you felt it necessary to share this information with us? And it took you...

compute C program time
Dear all, Do you have any good way to compute the functions' cpu time/elapse time in C program? Thanks. John <cuiyouzhi0000@gmail.com> writes: > Do you have any good way to compute the functions' cpu time/elapse > time in C program? The clock() function tells you the elapsed CPU time. The time() function gives you the real time (but its resolution is 1 second on many systems). There are other time functions on many systems, but they're not defined by the C standard. Consult your system's documentation. -- Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith)...

Windows C++ Base Program
I am in the process of building my own PC based sound meter to measure the effects of the highway going in by me. I have no problems with building the HW nor the DSP software. However, to speed up the work I am looking for a shareware Microst C++ code that has the basic windowing infrasture in place to graph the signals. I will add my own specilized routines to handle the calibration, power calulations and filtering. So any suggestions on where to find a good, stable foundation program to start working with? Ken ken wrote: > I am in the process of building my own PC based sound mete...

question based on programming C
What is the basic advantage of using loop? tanvir.cee wrote: > What is the basic advantage of using loop? the fundamental advantage is that you can do what you please, e.g.: int i; loop: if (i = 0) goto pool; else goto loop; pool: /* reverse polish for "loop" */ ; immediately places you into the pool. Great, isn't it? -- Ralf tanvir.cee wrote: > What is the basic advantage of using loop? the fundamental advantage is that you can do what you please, e.g.: int i; loop: if (i = 0) goto loop; else goto pool; pool: /* rev...

Designing Numerical Computation in C++
Hello everyone. I've been using C++ for many years now, and I am starting to work on my first large project which has many different components. Some of these components do extremely performance critical things like scientific computations and ray-tracing. These are done for many iterations so the code should run as fast as possible. On the other hand, I also want the code to make sense to people, be easy to understand and modify, and to change internally if a higher performance solution comes along. This has been very challenging so far. In this post I talk about a particular proble...

contract-based programming in C++ and D
In an older message in thread "A safer/better C++?" () I wrote: >> I have to add on a related note that D implements contracts "so >> wrong it hurts." And Steven E Harris asked: > Can you elaborate? I thought it's interesting to open a discussion on implementing contracts in D (http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dbc.html) as opposed to the currently-proposed contracts for C++ (http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1773.html). Note that I don't know about the level of acceptance of the proposal for C++. I also don't know muc...

newbie: capabilities of c++ in numerical computation
Hi gurus, I am relatively newbie in c++ programming regarding numerical computation. I am looking for advice from someone who have used c++ in numerical computation. To be specific these are my following questions. Any references, links would be useful. 1) Does object oriented programming introduce significant overhead as opposed to using just arrays. I know this is a very subjective issue and depends on operating system, compiler... What I have in mind is class vector double x[3] some functions here end class class node vector position, velocity double temp, pre...

Computer Graphics Solved programs in C++
http://www.itworld2.com/cgsassign.aspx here u will see lot of computer graphics solved programs in C++ ...

String in programming languages that are based off C
Hello All, I found the below string design pattern a bit too hard to absorb. I just noticed that same pattern was used by two different languages. Now, I am thinking why can't they use something like this: ts = &luaC_newobj(L, LUA_TSTRING, totalsize, list, 0)->ts; ts->tsv.len = l; ts->tsv.hash = h; ts->tsv.reserved = 0; memcpy(ts.string, str, l*sizeof(char)); ts.string[l] = '\0'; /* ending 0 */ Instead of the below, and what is the advantage of this pattern. ts = &luaC_newobj(L, LUA_TSTRING, totalsize, list, 0)->ts; ts->tsv....

Rule-based programming in C-Kermit
Can rule-based programming be done in C-Kermit? Yes, a typical rule-based problem is car repair. A demonstrative implementation in C-Kermit is found here: ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/scripts/ckermit/rulebase ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/scripts/ckermit/autorepair Enjoy, Dat ...

Help,how to compute the capacity C(Q) numerically?
For a Q-ary discrete-input continuous-output channel,The maximum is achieved by a uniform distribution on the input: P(x)=1/Q \forall x \in X={a_{1},a_{2},\ldots a_{Q}} C(Q)=frac{1}{Q} \sum_{k=1}^{Q} int_{y} p(y|a_k)log(frac{p(y|a_k)}{frac{1}{Q} sum_{k'=1}^{Q} p(y|a_{k'}} where p(y|a_k)=frac{1}{sqrt(2\pi \sigma_n)} e^{-frac{(y-a_k)^2}{2 \sigma_n^2}} How to calculate C(Q) numerically as a function of \sigma^2 or Eb/N0,Can anyone give me an example program? Thanks a lot. Bianca ...