disabling warnings for some include

On my systme, include <stdio.h> and <stdlib.h>  raise many warnings (not C99
conformant...). I don't want to take care of those warnings because release
will be built on an other system ...

Does anybody know how to build an application (or even compile a file),
enabling all warnings except for some include files ?

thanks for your help

Xavier

comp.lang.c 30657 articles. 5 followers. spinoza1111 (3246) is leader. Post Follow

Xavier Serrand wrote:
> On my systme, include <stdio.h> and <stdlib.h>  raise many warnings (not C99
> conformant...). I don't want to take care of those warnings because release
> will be built on an other system ...
>
> Does anybody know how to build an application (or even compile a file),
> enabling all warnings except for some include files ?

Your compiler's documentation is the place to look.

--
Ian Collins.
0