Objectives on C and C++

hello,
Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
questions on C and C++?
I want them for preparing for interviews.

0
rudranee (142)
8/21/2006 10:13:03 AM
comp.lang.c 30656 articles. 5 followers. spinoza1111 (3246) is leader. Post Follow

rudranee@gmail.com wrote:
> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

If you are looking for a serious job, concentrate
on proper writing. 'i' should be capitalized, and
silly abbreviations like 'ne' make you look less
than professional.

kth (174)
8/21/2006 10:22:14 AM
<rudranee@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

Have a look at the comp.lang.c++ FAQ, question 6.14.

Philip