Clarion 5.6

i like to know more about Clarion 5.6 .
anyone care to share how can i update my 5.5 to 5.6
i see that there is the sql template,ado access etc..

0
dorst622 (31)

There is no Clarion 5.6.

You can only upgrade from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 5507, and then to Clarion
5508.

Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next
one month...

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
> Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next
> one month...

Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is very
close.

0
artbonds (58)
9/25/2003 3:20:15 AM
Just Released

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:15 -0700, "Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net>
wrote:

>"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
>> Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next
>> one month...
>
>Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is very
>close.

Hi Art,

Well... the CR3 is many times more stable than the Clarion 5.5 Gold...  They
are really serious about it this time.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

"Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net> wrote in message

> "Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
> > Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the
next
> > one month...
>
> Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is very
> close.

It has?  Just checked the SV site, no mention of Gold being released.  Just
some fresh up to date August News about being in the final phase.

Just teasing an old man, aren't you...

"Peter Smith" <peter.smith@infosystems.co.nz> wrote in message
> Just Released
>
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:15 -0700, "Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net>
> wrote:
>

> >"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
> >> Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the
next
> >> one month...
> >
> >Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is
very
> >close.

0
artbonds (58)
9/25/2003 5:26:29 AM
> Well... the CR3 is many times more stable than the Clarion 5.5 Gold...
They
> are really serious about it this time.

I've switched all my development to C6 becuase its way more stable and my
customers no longer get any of the threading problems in their C55 or
earlier version apps. Serious is an understatement<g>........

fwiw

Richard

0
Richard
9/25/2003 8:46:03 AM
Art,
I'm going to guess he meant CR4 that latest (last) pre-gold release.

bob brooker
SoftVelocity
--
> It has?  Just checked the SV site, no mention of Gold being released.
Just
> some fresh up to date August News about being in the final phase.
>
> Just teasing an old man, aren't you...
>

> "Peter Smith" <peter.smith@infosystems.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Just Released
> >
> > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:15 -0700, "Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
> next
> > >
> > >Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is
> very
> > >close.

Hi Art,

I think... he is referring to the very-very-very-near-gold CR4.  It
glitters!

<G.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

"Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net> wrote in message
> It has?  Just checked the SV site, no mention of Gold being released.
Just
> some fresh up to date August News about being in the final phase.
>
> Just teasing an old man, aren't you...
>

> "Peter Smith" <peter.smith@infosystems.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Just Released
> >
> > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:15 -0700, "Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message
> next
> > >
> > >Going out on a limb?  I hope you're correct.  I hear the latest CR is
> very
> > >close.

Ah, ok, I can see how it can be read that way.  Thank you.

"Robert Brooker" <bob.brookerREM@VEsoftvelocity.com> wrote in message
> Art,
> I'm going to guess he meant CR4 that latest (last) pre-gold release.
>
> bob brooker
> SoftVelocity

0
artbonds (58)

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Conversion from Clarion 5.5 to 6.0
Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? Kevin, The conversion is "fairly" easy. You will need to read the doc's on migrating. Since the default is now to use pre-emptive threading, there are some issues that you will need to deal with for things like non-threaded global data. The documentation and help system has undergone a huge overhaul and this will help. The EA newsgroups have been very active over the past few months, so there will be lot's of help availalbe. Don't hesitate to make the switch. C6 is so much better than C55 right now. Michael Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? > > If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your > Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? The only issue I have had is the usual - 3rd party templates are not all compatible. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has ...

Clarion 5.5/6.1 and MySQL
hy, i'm trying to switch to mysql (4.0.12, running on gentoo-linux, kernel 2.4.6 ) via odbc(3.5.1/3.5.2) on C5EE and C6.1 (from XP SP2). on C55/odbc3.5.1: Table-Import (even multi) works fine, but if i want to browse i get the message: "table does not exist, do you want to create" (if i then try to create: "driver error 1 - odbc.dll could not be loaded") nearly the same happens with C61/odbc3.5.2 - with one difference: i'm able to create an application and run it one time from the ide - leaving Clarion and trying to do this once more gives me the same messages. the table is very simple (one long and one string column) and I did not use any odbc- or clarion-options. what's wrong with me ??? please help; edmond ...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

Clarion 5.5
Hi, We have a project that was written using Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. The original project was developed outside our company, but we have to be able to do at least simple modifications or bug fixes ourselves in the future. We have no prior experience with Clarion, but we will be able to get help with basics of Clarion development. However, we need to get a copy of Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. We would prefer not to work with the latest version of Clarion, because we don't want to have to deal with any incompatibilities or porting issues. But when I contacted Soft Velocity about this, they say they no longer sell version 5.5. Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a license? mvh., David Brown Norway. On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown <david.brown@removethis.hesbynett.no> wrote: >Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and >installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that >people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a >license? Ask here http://www.softvelocity.com/ There is a forum just for Clarion, but you need a Clarion license to join. /Hans On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown wrote: > Hi, > > We have a...

Swapping Dictionaries with Clarion 5.5/6-RC4 without losing screen prompts
Hello all, I have found myself in a lovely "bind"... excuse the pun... I have two dictionaries currently from two different applications that now need to be joined together (the DCT's) I have a collection of SQL Tables in one dictionary I would like moved to another master dictionary. I would then like to point my original application that has the original dictionary with the SQL tables in it to the master dictionary (with the newly imported SQL tables). When I try to do this from synchronizing the dictionaries or manually importing the Tables the Clarion IDE goes and removes all prompts from my screens where the SQL tables are used. Regardless if the tables exist in the new master dictionary or not. I presume this means that Clarion uses file handle ID's internally and not file name or file handle descriptors. Help...!? Regards, Mark Hi Mark, I think there is (or used to be) a utility for removing those field ID thingies from a .txa and then the import would use the names. Don't know where it is though. -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Mark Bayles" <mbayles(delete.this)@bsh.com.au> wrote in message news:3f777e3b@news.softvelocity.com... > Hello all, > > I have found myself in a lovely "bind"... excuse the pun... > > I have two dictionaries currently from two different applications that now >...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

::: Data Conversion
I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 How would I go about converting this data? Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Clarion 5.5 will read and write Clarion DOS v2.109 .dat files just fine. If the files are from a version earlier than v2.109 then deleting the key (.kxx) files and opening the files in Clarion 5.5 should convert them for you. The changes are in the keys. On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:11:23 GMT, Kevin Willis wrote: > I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX > files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 > > How would I go about converting this data? > > Kevin Willis > klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Greg is right - leaving them in the Clarion data format is fine. We've done this a fiar bit when migrating dos apps to windows - we leave the data strucutres "untouched". This allows for both Dos & windows programs to work at the same time, and makes for a very smooth change-over. After that you can use File Manager 3 (www.capesoft.com) to painlessly convert it to any of the other structures that clarion offers. cheers Bruce "Gregory C. Bailey" <lanmicro@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1eafcs476r233.1tnzabpamab0r.dlg@40tude.net... > Hi Kevin, > > Clarion 5.5 will read and write Cla...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Clarion 5.5 Applications

Share Clarion 5.5
Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu Dear Erwin, Contact me on ericleungsaikeung@gmail.com if you need this. Eric Erwin wrote: > Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? > I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. > Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu ...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

::: Clarion 5.5 Books :::
I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the US to Southern Califorinia. Thankyou, Kevin Willis ICQ:32805500 SoftVelocity usually delivers the books fast with FedEx "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> skrev i melding news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. > > The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. > > If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > > I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the > US to Southern Califorinia. > > Thankyou, > > Kevin Willis > ICQ:32805500 Kevin, I believe that C55 shipped with just the PDF's and you could purchase the manuals separately. C5 shipped the hard bound manuals. There is a link in the chat group to someone who is selling a complete set of C5 manuals on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3639104785&category=3773&rd=1 HTH's Mike Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full...

Installing Clarion 5.5
Hi All I am trying to install Clarion 5.5 on a Windows XP machine, but gets the following error message: The Win16 subsystem was unable to enter Protected Mode, Dosx.exe must be in you AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your path. The Dosx.exe is in the Autoexec.nt file, but what path are they referring to. Please help Nazla ...

Clarion 6 and MySql 5 without ODBC
I need to avoid odbc and access a mysql 5.0.27 database without using odbc. Should I create some type of wrapper around the api libmysql.dll or ??? Any suggestions or dialog of any type would be helpful at this point. Are there any templates available that do not use odbc to access mysql 5??? I find it hard to believe that I am the first one that needs to do this. Here's my strategy at this point: Create wrapper dll around libmysql.dll using VB2005(vb.net on 2.0 platform). Call functions in that wrapper using Clarion 6. What a pain in the nyanyaaa that was. Anyways, I found a better way that works very well. I run functions in C6 that are in a .net 2005 com interop assembly dll that I drop into the c6 exe dir. Inside the .net assy I have set a reference to MySql 5 Connector net and boom... we have fast access to MySql 5 from Clarion 5 or 6 using a .net data layer. And now I am able to use any of the thousands of .net features inside my Clarion application. Life is Good.... A big round of applause to Wade Hatler and his 6 part series of articles on mixing clarion with .net. You Da Man Wade! ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

How to export MEMO field data from Clarion 5.5 / 5.0
Hi, This is John form India. Can anyone guide me How to export data from a MEMO field. We try to migrate data from a .DAT file to a MS SQL Server table.That .DAT file has got a memo field. We don't know how to migrate that MEMO field data to SQL Server. When I had a chance of reding all the queries on MEMO field by IAN I thought of having the same solution. Your guidance is most appreciated... ...

Clarion 5
Please excuse my stupidity, but I have a copy of Clarion 5 that I am trying to install on my computer which now has Windows XP sp2. I cannot seem to get the setup.exe to run. Anyone have any ideas? Dr. T Depends, what error(s) do you get when you try to install it? In article <T%IKe.3116$Rm3.21@bignews4.bellsouth.net>, deterp@bellsouth.net says... > Please excuse my stupidity, but I have a copy of Clarion 5 that I am trying > to install on my computer which now has Windows XP sp2. I cannot seem to get > the setup.exe to run. Anyone have any ideas? > > Dr. T If you don't receive the help you need here (comp.lang.clarion), try logging onto the SoftVelocity news server, it's free with a LOT more activity. SoftVelocity news server news.softvelocity.com David > -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Rudimentary problems with Clarion 5.5
I have had Clarion 5.5 for quite awhile but have never actually used it. Prior to jumping for the high dollar fee for 6.1, I thought that I would try 5.5 to see if it worked. I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source code. I was trying to get all 10 fields on the same tab as the "wizard" insists on splitting them accross two tabs. I have used other versions of Clarion before so I'm not a novice, but 5.5 seems to be really trashy as it locks up, hangs, and otherwise bombs constantly. Has anyone out there actually been able to generate anything using 5.5? Can you give me some clues as to how to approach this. I've been messing with the "wizards" for over a week and have zip to show for it. Even using their example applications is a fruitless chore. Scott wrote: > > I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields > (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to > to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the > fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. > > I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source > code. I was tr...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Web resources about - Clarion 5.6 - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.