clarion 6 error

When I try to open clarion6, following Error message is open

"16 bit windowssubsystem"
The system  file in not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows
applications. Choose "Close" to terminate application.

Is anybody knows sollution for this.

0
baldo (2)

Which Windows OS?  On my XP machines, no check box in the compatibility tab
is checked.

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

"BJ" <baldo@hi.htnet.hr> wrote in message
When I try to open clarion6, following Error message is open

"16 bit windowssubsystem"
The system  file in not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows
applications. Choose "Close" to terminate application.

Is anybody knows sollution for this.

0
r.eggen (50)
8/28/2004 3:43:26 PM
I fixed problem. My OS is Win XP pro. problem solution

CAUSE
This issue may occur if one or more of the following files are missing or
damaged:
.. Config.nt
.. Autoexec.nt
.. Command.com
RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.
3. At the command prompt, type the following commands, pressing ENTER after
each command:
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\config.nt_ c:\windows\system32\config.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\autoexec.nt_
c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\command.co_ c:\windows\system32\command.com
exit
4. Start or install the program. If the issue is resolved, do not complete
the remaining steps. If the issue is not resolved, go to the next step.
5. Note: The Command.com file is not edited or created in this in the
following process. Because of this, you may have to expand it from your
Windows XP CD-ROM.

Start Notepad.
6. In Notepad, type the following entries:
7. dos=high, umb
8. device=%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\himem.sys
files=40
9. On the File menu, click Save As.
10. In the File Name box, type Config.nt, and then click Save. Close the
Config.nt file.
11. On the File menu, click New.
12. In the new blank document, type the following entries:
13. @echo off
14. lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\mscdexnt.exe
15. lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\redir
16. lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\dosx
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3
17. On the File menu, click Save As.
18. In the File Name box, type Autoexec.nt, and then click Save. Close the
Autoexec.nt file.
19. Start Windows Explorer. Locate the Config.nt file, right-click the
Config.nt file, and then click Copy.
20. Right-click the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32 folder, and then click Paste.
21. Locate the Autoexec.nt file, right-click the Autoexec.nt file, and then
click Copy.
22. Right-click the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32 folder, and then click Paste.

0
baldo (2)

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Clarion 6.1 Further Errors
Yesterday I had a problem when upgrading from c6.0 to c6.1. Russell helped diagnose the fact that I had an old version of C60runx.dll lying around. I got rid of the old version of the dll but now, on this one application, I get the error on compile of "The procedure entry point _7control_AdjustForBorder@FR7tagRECTUI could not be located in the dynamic link library c60runx.dll" Can anyone help with this please? Milton Compile local. If you get a clean compile, you still have an old runtime on your search path (autoexec or redirection file). I would suggest doing a search for files named c60runx.dll on all your drives. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "Milton Kirkwood" <milton.kirkwood@australiankitchenindustries.com.au> wrote in message news:5de7b6ce.0406282325.68061d8a@posting.google.com... Yesterday I had a problem when upgrading from c6.0 to c6.1. Russell helped diagnose the fact that I had an old version of C60runx.dll lying around. I got rid of the old version of the dll but now, on this one application, I get the error on compile of "The procedure entry point _7control_AdjustForBorder@FR7tagRECTUI could not be located in the dynamic link library c60runx.dll" Can anyone help with this please? Milton Thank you Russell - you have been a big help and all problems have been resolved. I ended up copying app to a new directory and renaming all old directories to remove them from any path statements and this fixed the problem....

Clarion 6.1 Error
Since installing the 6.1 upgrade to Clarion 6 Professional I have had an error on one of my applications. The error message reads "The procedure entry point Cla$DEBUGHOOK could not be located in the dynamic link library c60runx.dll". This only happens on one application and the rest compile okay. Can anyone please help? Milton You have an older version of c60runx laying about. Check 3rd party\bin or do a search. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "Milton Kirkwood" <milton.kirkwood@australiankitchenindustries.com.au> wrote in message news:5de7b6ce.0406272157.47c78835@posting.google.com... Since installing the 6.1 upgrade to Clarion 6 Professional I have had an error on one of my applications. The error message reads "The procedure entry point Cla$DEBUGHOOK could not be located in the dynamic link library c60runx.dll". This only happens on one application and the rest compile okay. Can anyone please help? Milton Thanks Russell - you were quite correct. I had a copy in the application directory as this app gets published to a network drive and needs a copy of the .dll in the network directory. Milton "Russell B. Eggen" <r.eggen@MUNGEgte.netNYETSPAM> wrote in message news:<w_TDc.13662$x9.3640@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>... > You have an older version of c60runx laying about. Check 3rd party\bin or > do a search. > > -- > Russ Eggen > www.radfusion.com > > > "Milton Kirkwood&quo...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Windows 98 Error with Clarion 6
Hi all, We have recently changed our Clarion 6.1 app to run off SQL Server 2000. Since that time we are occassionally recieving errors on Windows 98 machines that say "The operation completed successfully" with 'System Error" in the message title. I have searched through all my application code and clarion tpl files but there is no reference anywhere to such a message, hence i'm thinking it could be a Windows 98 error message. Has anyone heard or seen this error before? Thanks for your help Chris ...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

permanent runtime error after Clarion 6.1 update
I have update c60 to c61 with Clarion6EE_Patch61-bld9025.zip and 9026 and 9027 hotfixes. It was every successfully but after compile the app file-es (local mode) and run exe-s come ever runtime error (system error) I have delete old obj-s clw-s, reboot, templates re-register etc.. Operating system: WinXP professional What is to be done ? Best regards Error description ----------------------------------------------------------------- Error parameters Apname .....exe Appver 0.0.0.0 Modname unknown Modver 0.0.0.0 Offset 000000ff Exception information Code 0xc0000005 Flags 0x00000000 Record 0x0000000000000000 Adress 0x000000000000000ff System information Windows Nt 5.1 Build 2600 Cpu vendor code 756e6547 -49656e69 Cpu and feature code 00a8e82c ------------------------------------------------------------------ I suspect one of your templates needs to be updated. I'm surprised that this point upgrade required updates of just about all third party products. Whew! "emerich" <emr@freemail.hu> wrote in message news:89f2de42.0409121758.d80d4a4@posting.google.com... >I have update c60 to c61 with Clarion6EE_Patch61-bld9025.zip > and 9026 and 9027 hotfixes. > It was every successfully but after compile the app file-es (local > mode) and run exe-s come ever runtime error (system error) > I have delete old obj-s clw-s, reboot, templates re-register etc.. > Operating system: WinXP professional > > What is to be done ?...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Does Clarion 6 have a 32-bit IDE? Heap Overflow errors?
Does Clarion 6 have a 32-bit IDE? I'm sick of the Heap Overflow (Out of memory errors) that pop-up in C5.5--My understanding is that this is related to a 64k limit on how many controls you can put into the Window Definition embed, as a result of the 16 bit IDE; It's a real pain to generate controls at runtime when you really shouldn't have to. Thanks, Jason dont ask i believe the compiler is great. if the ide is driving you mad, im sure one day a 32 bit ide will arrive. most clarion user and the owners have yet to understand that the langauge is probably more important than the IDE or the template langauge or the DCT since all of these could be rebuilt in clarion as a more open tool the poor support in template langauge for external parameter passing to external dlls, is strange since loadlibrary and getprocaddress are simple to use and clarion can call external dlls with ease and send through fields by address using the pascal and name, plus a chunk function allows clarion to call external procs on the fly whole thing could be a simple IDE loader, but ? do the obvious, to late now, to much water under the bridge just learnto love what youve got, i did and hope. its hard for company to bump what they have and start again one simple has to be a little understanding or use another tool, or build your clarion stuff as dll and call from other langauge this it does with ease, and your GUI Frames will work to, no problem. On 2 Jul 2003 14:28:46 ...

CLARION 6
Hi! Where could I download evaluation copy of Clarion 6? Thnx Charlie There is currently no evaluation copy. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Charlie" <rstef1806@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:boq5eu$fr8$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > Hi! > > Where could I download evaluation copy of Clarion 6? > > Thnx > Charlie > > How could I try Clarion 6? Hi Charlie, May be you would like to brief you programming history, and also indicate what you are trying to achieve, and your purpose on testing Clarion, afterwhich we may be able to advise more. Clarion 6 is a very stable and robust version and will be ready for distribution within the next 2 weeks. More details can be obtained from www.softvelocity.com As for the evaluation copy, may be you would like to try to contact sales@softvelocity.com, I believe they will be much obliged to assist. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Charlie" <rstef1806@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:boq9gj$nie$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > How could I try Clarion 6? > > I work on ZTI ZIM and ZimServer. We are not satisfied with ZIM so we need choose another PL. We need to decide which tool to use in next few weeks. I hear some good words about Clarion and I want to see it. Robert I have been using Clarion for many years, some of them here have been using it for more than 15 years.... Lindersoft SetupBuilder is written in Clarion 6. Download the demo version of SetupBuilder to tak...

Clarion error
I am a new user and tried to create a simple app without using the wizard. When I make and run the app I get a series of errors that say "Cannot find class WbFrameClass" as well as "Cannot find class WbControlHtmlProperties" Ir seems like I have forgotten to include a file but I am not sure what file and where I include it. Any help is appreciated. ...

Compile error on xxPop template after update Clarion 6.3 EE 9058
Hi, In my apps I use the Seal-soft template xxPpopup. After I updates my Clarion 6.3. EE 9058 i get an error: -Link error: Duplicate symbol: DLLGetversion, file xTray.obj- Any idea how to solve this ? ...

Clarion 6.1 and ClarioNet 6.0
Help, I can not get it installed right. I have used this product with c55ee and Clarionet 1.2 and 1.3 and had no problems. Now I can not make heads nor tails of the install. Why did it go from and easy install in 5.5 to this type of install. Nothing I try works and I have errors like you have never seen before, OK so you have seen them, so please help me fix mine. Thanks ...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDe
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/2004 Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac SN:3V294-57K77-8TKNX-7K26K-228K9-13T33-X29T9 CD NR 15 792 Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl.Keygen.WinALL (week 27/2004) Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll ------------------------------------------------------- CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft etc, ... for 16,000 more CDs, both for PC and for MAC, 'WinALL', 'WinMac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' , 'PC/MaC', updated with new CDs twice per week, AT VERY LOW, CHEAP, ROCK BOTTOM please send e-mail,...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

Clarion 6 #3
Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that would do it. Brian On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:36:57 -0400, Brian J Smith wrote: > Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual > grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that > would do it. Themes maybe. Or manifest support. Mark ...

Clarion 6 #2
I do not need the features of the Clarion 6 Enterprise application for the small databases I create for my own personal use. I will sell it for the price I paid for it: $950. If interested, contact me at moeman007@comcast.net ...

Strange Clarion Error

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion 6 Improvements
Does anybody know if the upcoming new Clarion 6 will have an all 32-bit IDE? That's an improvement in Clarion for Windows that I've been waiting for for years. No, it won't. Olivier Courtois "David J. Owens" <david_owens@alumni.clemson.edu> a �crit dans le message de news:Xns940178756C2F1davidowensalumniclem@216.168.3.44... > Does anybody know if the upcoming new Clarion 6 will have an > all 32-bit IDE? That's an improvement in Clarion for Windows > that I've been waiting for for years. Fortunately, the IDE has no effect on the quality of code you can produce. SV has done a superb job with many issues. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "David J. Owens" <david_owens@alumni.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:Xns940178756C2F1davidowensalumniclem@216.168.3.44... Does anybody know if the upcoming new Clarion 6 will have an all 32-bit IDE? That's an improvement in Clarion for Windows that I've been waiting for for years. Microsoft, Intel, and AMD have all announced that 16 bit programs will not be supported in future products at some point. In fact, 16 bit stuff is supported poorly already in XP. And SV has announced this is the last 16-bit IDE. C6 does not support 16-bit apps anymore anyway. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "Robert Wagner" <rwagner@rof.net> wrote in message news:eu96nvc3h6599ablvlkt8hi0t35j3n54c9@4ax.com... Microsoft, Intel, and AMD have all announced that 16 b...

Web resources about - clarion 6 error - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.