Clarion 6.3 tables/field box missing in editor

Hi
I have noticed that the field list has vanished from the editor page.
Checked pref setup of editor but could not find any ref.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Dennis

Denda wrote:
> Hi
> I have noticed that the field list has vanished from the editor page.
> Checked pref setup of editor but could not find any ref.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Cheers
> Dennis

Hi,
At Classic Website Templates you can find cool HTML Website templates,
Flash templates and banner designs which are useful in website
designing at affordable prices. All templates are attractive, easily
customizable, professionally designed and can be used for personal and
business website.

http://www.classicwebsitetemplates.org

thanks and regards,
syam kumar

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

Clarion 6.3 crashes when exporting table to xml-file
Hey, Is there known bugs now in C63EE ( build .9051) when even an example app falls down when i try to export table to xml-file ( \examples\xmlparse\people.app ) KLo I've had problems with exporting to xml too. We haven't found a solution I'm afraid. Yours sincerely, Oscar Janson Modest Automatisering B.V. Oscar, You might have to wait for 9052. See http://www.softvelocity.com/tmp/63/April/Changes_9052.txt -- Regards, Roger Due Yes, you were right ! After 9052 installation exporting to XML-files worked just fine. Thank you all KLo "Roger Due" <PingMeAtNG@Mailinator.com> kirjoitti viestiss�:c5rs32d8g0ftic9j3lmkse6f0k9krjjeks@4ax.com... > Oscar, > You might have to wait for 9052. See > http://www.softvelocity.com/tmp/63/April/Changes_9052.txt > -- Regards, Roger Due Quite indeed! The problem is solved here too.. ...

Clarion 6 #3
Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that would do it. Brian On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:36:57 -0400, Brian J Smith wrote: > Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual > grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that > would do it. Themes maybe. Or manifest support. Mark ...

Clarion 2 entry fields fail but text fields work if specific programs installed on XP. Clarion 5 apps ok.
Hi, I have a large number of customers running a old Clarion 2 app which never needs to be changed. It would be very expensive to convert the app to Clarion 5 or 6 and no change to the logic will ever be required. It is perfect for its task as it is. When I run it on XP just after the operating system is installed it works fine. If I install a number of apps like Nvidia dual screen software and many others it stops working. The text controls are fine. The data in entry controls displays on the screen but is erased from the control as soon as the control is accepted. Clarion 5 apps using some identical windows run fine on the same computers. Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? All the best. John Nairn On 9 Feb 2004 19:11:25 -0800, john nairn wrote: > Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix > other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? No idea what the cause of the problem is, but barring the use of some ugly (ie: work on cw2 only) or oddball 3rd party software, you should be able to open the cw2 app in c55 and compile and go. Probably in c6 too, but definitely in c55. Almost all of our legacy-based apps came to life under 1501, 2002 or 2003 and have been c5, c55 and partly c6 apps. Mark You should check for texel aligment in Nvidia display drivers. On default the slider for this option is set on 3, try other po...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Clarion 6.3 and MySQL
Hi, I have a strange problem with Clarion 6.3 and MySQL. code below work just fine but after closing my program , program remain active in memory. Is there something i should call ( closing connection to MySQL or ..... ) KLo ------------------------------------------- code Do OpenMySQL access:lpkirja.open set(lpkirja) loop case Access:lpkirja.Next() of Level:Notify orof Level:Fatal break else strLuoTaulu = 'INSERT INTO EPIL.LENNOT <13,10>' | & '(pvm,lentnro,oppnro,alkoi) <13,10>' | & 'values(''' & format(lpk:PVM,@d10-) & ''',<13,10>' | & lpk:lent_nro & ',<13,10>' | & lpk:opp_nro & ',<13,10>' | & '''' & format(lpk:alkoi,@t1) & ''');' mysql_db{prop:sql} = strLuoTaulu end end access:lpkirja.close OpenMySQL routine GLO:Username = clip(con:username) GLO:PassWord = clip(con:password) GLO:Server = clip(con:serverhost) GLO:Database = clip(con:database) GLO:SQLOwner = 'DRIVER={{MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER='& GLO:Server | & ';PORT=' & con:port | & ';DATABASE=' & glo:database | & ';USER=' & glo:username | & ';PASSWORD=' &...

Clarion 6.3 and Vista
I have a customer that is switching to Vista. I have installed my program with XP SP2 compatible. The actual program works but wehen the users go to run the reports, the program crashes. I have tracked it down to C6prlbx.dll, the report writer runtime module. I can't right now use run(c6print) because I use variable file names, and would like to keep it that way if possible. Any suggestion to make it work. They have to go to Vista, since they can't get anymore XPs from the major retailers here. I currently use 6.300.9050. On 28 May 2007 13:58:05 -0700, ElFroggio@gmail.com wrote: > I have a customer that is switching to Vista. I have installed my > program with XP SP2 compatible. The actual program works but wehen the > users go to run the reports, the program crashes. I just have general suggestions for you. news.softvelocity.com Post your questions there - comp.lang.clarion is available there, but SoftVelocity news server does not send or receive comp.lang.clarion from other server systems. Install your XP (Pre-Vista program) install to C:\nameofyourapp instead of C:\Program Files\nameofyourapp. Installing your Clarion program to C:\Program Files area under Vista (WITHOUT rewriting your app to conform to Vista folder-file access rules) causes a number of problems with a lot of Clarion programs - even C6.3 9056 created programs WITH a few exceptions are still Pre-Vista. Product Description - Manifests, Code Signing, and Vista, MFG - Clarion Magaz...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Compare one field in a table with a 3 fields in another table
Hi, I have a small problem I am trying to check if field1 in Table1 matches Field2, Field3 or Field4 in Table2: ie Record 1 Table1 Field1 = ABC Table2 Field1 = 44g Field2 = ABC (this is matching field) Field3 = rgrg Record 2 Table1 Field1 = 123 Table2 Field1 = 123 (this is matching field) Field2 = xx Field3 = asd Record 3 Table1 Field1 = xxx Table2 Field1 = asd Field2 = 123 Field3 = xxx (this is matching field) Record 4 Table1 Field1 = 555 Table2 Field1 = ABC Field2 = dsf Field3 = "" No matching field in Record4 As you can see the "matching" field could be in Field1, 2 or 3 in Table2. I want to display all the records were there is no matching field(s) in Table2 at all (whether in Field1, 2 or 3 in Table2)as in record 4 (this is what i would like to be displayed) Hope this maker sense Thankyou very much Flick. x One approach would be a query like the following: SELECT Test1.* FROM Test1 LEFT JOIN TEST2 ON (Test1.Field1 = TEST2.Field1) OR (Test1.Field1 = TEST2.Field2) OR (Test1.Field1 = TEST2.Field3) WHERE Test2.Field1 is null; -- David Lloyd MCSD .NET http://LemingtonConsulting.com This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties. <geronimo_me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1116580082.665593.46960@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Hi, I have a small problem I am trying to check if field1 in Table1 matches Field2, Field3 or Field4 in Table2: ie Record 1 Table1 Field1 = ABC Table2 Field1 =...

Report in Clarion 6.3 EE
I am trying to make a report that would print on one page three different lists, One would be service review table with dates, next promotion information, with dates, and finally Years of service awards, done in 25,30,35,40 increments. At best I have been able to call the three reports, but can not kill the top of page, call. I am open to suggestion. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

xp colors in clarion 6.3
I have upgraded my apps to clarion 6.3 and have selected the option to have the xp look (include the xp manifest ) This has fixed a problem that clarion 5.5 had with check box's being blacked out. But now all of my option boxes have turned blue and i can not change the color. Is there a way to change the color of the option boxes? David Griffiths ...

RTF box in Clarion 6.1
Hi all, With Clarion 5.5 Gold, I have built applications with some procedures that use the RTF exension. Now, with Clarion 6.1, it seems that these procedures do not work any longer. So it is a big problem for me. Instructions like : status = oRTF_RTFTextBox._Print(1, 'JobTitle' ) or oRTF_RTFTextBox.Paste() produce errors during compilation (unknown procedure and others..). I noticed that the following files do not exist in Clarion 6.1 : C60RTF.INC Rich Text Class Definition C60RTFL.INC Rich Text Class Definition Local Compile C60RTF.dll Rich Text DLL C60RTF.lib Rich Text LIB C60RTFL.lib Rich Text Local LIB These files are mentionned in the Clarion 6 book ABC Librar Reference. Is there anybody that has any explication, response or solution ? It would be nice. Thank - La ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you find any solution? I found the RTFclass in RTFCTL.INC and RTFCTL.CLW. But a problem is remainig: I want to use some of the methods described in the documentation (e.g. FONT), but these are not availabe in RTFCTL.INC and RTFCTL.CLW. Monika this newsgroup on google is basicly not updated and been seen by the normal newsgroup readers like outlook, there is where the clarion activity is going on, not on this google for login: news.softvelocity.com :-) menno this newsgroup on google is b...

Clarion 6.3.9053 released
Clarion 6.3.9053 released The latest release of Clarion 6.3 is now shipping. The Enterprise Edition is the power tool in SoftVelocity=3Fs Clarion line. The Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool includes a number of unique features that helps Clarion users maintain a reputation as the fastest, most efficient developers in the industry. Comments specific to the Clarion 6.3.9053 release. =3FYesterday we released build 9053 to 3rd party product vendors for compatibility testing. Probable release date is end of this week (June 2nd)...." Read more about this release and vital SoftVelocity web links at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=55 David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Problems with Oracle/Clarion 6.3
Hello, we have a problems with Oracle/Clarion 6.3 . The Incremental Locator or the Step Locator on Browser doesn't work it. The table of the Browser is a Oracle-table and the table has 2 KEYs. The example (SVOracle.exe) on the examples-Oracle-Directory works fine. We take our table in the Examples. And work it to. The Oracle-Example works with the Clarion-Template. But we must work with the ABC-Template. By use the ABC-Template the Locator on Browse doesn't work it. We use this: Oracle 10g (10.2.0.1.0) Clarion Oracle-Accelerator Version: 6.3 build 9053 Clarion 6.3 Build 9052 ABC-Template We don't where is this problems. Can somebody help us? Thanks have a nice day. Thomas Aerztekammer Schleswig-Holstein Thomas Wiegmann Bismarckallee 8-12 23795 Bad Segeberg E-mail: wiegmann@aeksh.org ...

Crystal reports and Clarion 6.3
Hi, I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that they can not even run a report. Any solution? Tnx. Hi, To interface CR and Clarion check our Crystal Clear Class and http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm RDC wrapper products http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_107.htm -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com On Oct 6, 5:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. On Oct 6, 3:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. hi, before few years i work with c6 and cr 8.5, you must create odbc connection, and it works ok ...

MATCH procedure in clarion 6.3
Hi All, I have requirement to validate a firstname field using Regular Expression. The specification says it should be [A-Za-z][A-Za-z'\-]* What I understand is: 1. It must start with a letter A-Z or a-z 2. It can then be followed by only letter between A-Z, a-z, ' (single quote), - (minus) I believe MATCH function is what I need to use. I tried several things but, nothing seems to be working for me. My code: IF MATCH(UPPER(pData),'[^A-Z][^A-Z0-9-'']*',MATCH:REGULAR) return(0) ELSE return(1) END The above ...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

FM3 with Multi-DLL for Clarion 6.3
I am trying to convert an old Clarion Flat File to Sql. I created an MULTI-DLL app in Clarion 6.3 using FM3 Filemanager and FM3 Connect procedues. The same app runs fine and connects to SQL SERVER EXPRESS locally, but when I try to connect to SQL SERVER EXPRESS on a REMOTE SERVER the FM3 Connect Locks. So for snickers, I created a stand alone application with the Clarion 6.3 using FM3 Filemanager and FM3 Connect procedues and connected to the remote server. Everything worked fine. The multi-dll apps worked in 5.5EE, but locks up in 6.3ee. Does anyone have any examples of a multi-dll connecting to SSE on a remote machine using FM3? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. ...

Importing Btrieve tables in Clarion 6.1
Hi, I have an application (Exact Globe for Windows v. 3.7) which uses a Btrieve database engine (Pervasive.SQL 2000). In the data directory, I find the data files (*.BTR) and the files FILE.DDF, FIELD.DDF, INDEX.DDF, GLBSET.DAT, EXACT.DD and X70062.DDC. When I import a datafile in my dictionary (File, import table with the "Pervasive.SQL (Btrieve)" file driver), only the first 4 fields are imported correctly. The remaining fields are not imported or grouped in one field. How can I successfully import the complete table ? Can someone help me with this problem ? Thanks. Luc -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ You might take a look at BtSearch32 at www.nssdd.com. It allows you to import or export to dbase or ascii formats. Once in these formats you can move the data to any other format desired. Gil Luc De Smet wrote: > Hi, > > I have an application (Exact Globe for Windows v. 3.7) which uses a > Btrieve database engine (Pervasive.SQL 2000). In the data directory, I > find the data files (*.BTR) and the files FILE.DDF, FIELD.DDF, INDEX.DDF, > GLBSET.DAT, EXACT.DD and X70062.DDC. > > When I import a datafile in my dictionary (File, import table with the > "Pervasive.SQL (Btrieve)" file driver), only the first 4 fields are > imported correctly. The remaining fields are not imported or grouped in > one field. > > How can I successfully import the complete tab...

Web resources about - Clarion 6.3 tables/field box missing in editor - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.