Clarion and Crystal Reports

I currently use Crystal Reports v9 with VB6 - it works very nicely.

I'd like to here from someone who has used Crystal Reports with
Clarion v5.5.

Was the integration fairly straight forward?

Where there any additional deployment issues that needed to be resolved?

Thankyou,

Kevin Willis
klwillis.dsl@verizon.net
ICQ:32805500

clarion and crystal report
i use CLARION 55 and MSSQL when i try to use crystal report the system ask about connection i must give the name of server and the name of the database when i try my report ???? thank you fro answer Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class. It supports connection to a server at runtime and SV Crystal interface doesn't. http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com <youssefdjira@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:1114678243.708337.122640@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >i use CLARION 55 > and MSSQL > when i try to use crystal report > the system ask about connection > i must give the name of server > and the name of the database > when i try my report ???? > > thank you fro answer > ...

Crystal report and Clarion
Dear All Please help me.. 1. I trying to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal report without installing the crystal? thanks, Hi, For Crystal Reports integration check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jan 2, 5:45=A0am, jerry wawolumaja <lendi.je...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All Please help me.. > 1. I trying =A0to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, > and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal > report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? > > 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal > report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal > report without =A0installing the crystal? > > thanks, ...

Clarion and Crystal Reports ProgressDialog
Does anyone knows how to set Crystal Reports ProgressDialog=False in Clarion 6? Crystal Wrapper Class (KlariSoft) has this option? Thanks :) =D0=BF=D0=B5=D1=82=D0=B0=D0=BA, 10. =D0=B0=D0=B2=D0=B3=D1=83=D1=81=D1=82 20= 12. 17.00.29 UTC+2, Harray =D1=98=D0=B5 =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0= =B0=D0=BE/=D0=BB=D0=B0: > Does anyone knows how to set Crystal Reports ProgressDialog=3DFalse in Cl= arion 6? >=20 > Crystal Wrapper Class (KlariSoft) has this option?=20 >=20 > Thanks :) Solved: EnableProgressWindow(False) ...

clarion and crystal report #2
how can print a report with crystal report if i must use a parameter thank you On Aug 18, 2:49 am, youcefdji...@yahoo.fr wrote: > how can print a report > with crystal report > if i must use a parameter > > thank you What database are you use ? Have You Try Crystal Clear Class ? Try This parameter : For a preview with an ODBC connection: re = CrystalReport.Init(ReportFile) re = CrystalReport.SelectionFormula(SelectString) re = CrystalReport.SetAllTablesLogOnInfo(GLO:DSN,'',GLO:DSNUser,GLO:DSNPassword,t rue) re = CrystalReport.HasCloseButton(false) re = CrystalReport.EmbeddedPreview() Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class product. It allows you to pass parameters http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Aug 18, 4:49 am, youcefdji...@yahoo.fr wrote: > how can print a report > with crystal report > if i must use a parameter > > thank you ...

Crystal reports and Clarion 6.3
Hi, I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that they can not even run a report. Any solution? Tnx. Hi, To interface CR and Clarion check our Crystal Clear Class and http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm RDC wrapper products http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_107.htm -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com On Oct 6, 5:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. On Oct 6, 3:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. hi, before few years i work with c6 and cr 8.5, you must create odbc connection, and it works ok ...

Unable to connect : Crystal reports from clarion
Hi I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when printing a crystal report from clarion. It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest occur on all datasets. Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 Please Help. Hi, For the database logon support with Crystal Reports check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jul 23, 6:04=A0pm, Fanie23 <apo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when > printing a crystal report from clarion. > > It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest > occur on all datasets. > > Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 > > Please Help. ...

Crystal Reports & clarion wrapper
I have attempted to include a crystal report (V7) in my clarion app (C55G). When ever I attempt to call the report I get the following error: "cannot open sql server" The report being called is in an oracle database. I can run a compiled EXE crystal version of the report so it does not seem to be an ODBC driver issue. The report has no selections in it (as yet). Any suggestions or ideas will bed appreciated. Thanks Hi, Are you using our Crystal Clear Class or SV interface to Crystal? We provide methods to connect to the SQL server in our products. -- -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com "Gilles" <gilles@ci.concord.ca.us> wrote in message news:e7745788.0312021105.6d85b711@posting.google.com... > I have attempted to include a crystal report (V7) in my clarion app > (C55G). When ever I attempt to call the report I get the following > error: > "cannot open sql server" > The report being called is in an oracle database. I can run a > compiled EXE crystal version of the report so it does not seem to be > an ODBC driver issue. > The report has no selections in it (as yet). > Any suggestions or ideas will bed appreciated. > Thanks ...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

clarion and report
how can print the page 10 from my report , if this report contains 25 pages ? ...

Clarion Report
Hi all Is it possible to print labels with Clarion reports? I would like to print something similar to labels. I want to be able to draw a columns on an A4 with an image and some data in each column. regards Nazla "Nazla" <nazlaa@otb.co.za> wrote in message news:c09v9g$82k$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > Hi all > > Is it possible to print labels with Clarion reports? I would like to print > something similar to labels. I want to be able to draw a columns on an A4 > with an image and some data in each column. > > regards > Nazla > > Example: school.app Hi Ozren I don't understand your reply. It just show Example:School.app. Am I missing something? "Ozren" <okrestan@inet.hr> wrote in message news:c0a23r$e9b$1@sunce.iskon.hr... > > "Nazla" <nazlaa@otb.co.za> wrote in message > news:c09v9g$82k$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > > Hi all > > > > Is it possible to print labels with Clarion reports? I would like to > print > > something similar to labels. I want to be able to draw a columns on an A4 > > with an image and some data in each column. > > > > regards > > Nazla > > > > > Example: school.app > > Look onto school.app in Example directory, this is good example of label printing in Clarion... > Go to the folder C:\C55\Examples\SCHOOL and open the application school.app You will find a procedure called Stud...

Connection clarion 6.1 with crystal reports 8.5 developer
i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports 8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion form with my variables by using GetCrystalFormulaPreview. thanks ivica Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class product. It allows you to do what you need and much more http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm -- -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com "ikonjevic" <ivica.konjevic@osijek.crosig.hr> wrote in message news:9ab8076c02f937db8f4522883ae0e232@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... >i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports > 8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i > use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal > reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local > variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use > GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal > formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion > form ...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion Report Writer..
Hi All.. What is the Difference Between the Report Writer Shipped with Clarion 6 and the One you can buy From SV for $199... and what is Different from the Clarion6 Add-On Features available fom SV... cause this is standard in C6 (or not) Thanx Danie No difference on RW - RW can be stand alone if you want your users to have one - supply the dict. and let 'em loose! RW is included in EE - don't know if it's part of PE. There is a list on the SV web site about addons - this may give you what you need<g> HTH -- Robert Barton Barton Hills Associates rbarton@bartonhills.com Home of the Rugby World Cup 2003 "Danie de Beer" <danie_NoSpam@unispd.co.za> wrote in message news:A921.1069594872.6327@discuss.softvelocity.com... > Hi All.. > What is the Difference Between the Report Writer Shipped with Clarion 6 and > the One you can buy From SV for $199... > > and what is Different from the Clarion6 Add-On Features available fom SV... > cause this is standard in C6 (or not) > > > Thanx > > Danie > > > No difference. You are free to distribute the report engine in your application, but *not* the RW to your clients. If the wish to write their own reports, then they contact SV (or distrib) for their own license of the RW. There are no add-ons shipped with C6 (they are known as included features in this case). At a later date, SV will be releasing more add-ons that are available separately. -- ...

Printing clarion report
Dear All, Please tell me how to print a report from clarion with a number of print copy automatically. For an example if we were open an ms.word and we are about to print the file there is an option how many copies that we are about to print. So what should I do through Clarion? I use to write this script : run('c60prntx.exe SND.txr Report14 /W0 /Vno_='''&ivh:id&'''') What command should I add from the script if I want to make the report can print twice or three times automatically ? Thanks, Joe On Jul 2, 7:10=A0am, yokanan Taniarto <yokanan.tania...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > Please tell me how to print a report from clarion with a number of > print copy automatically. For an example if we were open an ms.word > and we are about to print the file there is an option how many copies > that we are about to print. So what should I do through Clarion? > I use to write this script : > > run('c60prntx.exe SND.txr Report14 /W0 /Vno_=3D'''&ivh:id&'''') > > What command should I add from the script if I want to make the report > can print twice or three times automatically ? > > Thanks, > > Joe I have never tried this in a report writer though.. I hope it gives you a hint By supressing the Detail band with a FALSE expression, and placing the following code in the TakeRecord PROCEDURE Embed: LOOP Loc:NoCopies TIMES PRINT (RPT:Detail) I...

Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products
Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products The Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has maintained a version column in the online version for years: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html The format for this column is Clarion version plus ABC and/or Legacy Clarion Version - C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy We are in the midst of some serious C7 updating for both the online AND web updated data version (use with Product Scope 7) of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - We do display some C7 version support now - but MOST of our research is a work in progress and you can view the latest at this web page. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks-c7-status-12-09-2008.html The next release of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange WILL include this updated information - online and web updated data version. NOTE - the list is grouped by Clarion Third Party vendors (all products displayed by MFG) - SO please - Clarion Third Party vendors - help your buying public, and do two things - send updated information about your products and specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support to the email address listed below Note the _Remove_ _Me_ in the address line Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com * * * AND, please update your web pages for support for specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support - some have stated C7 support - but it is difficult to find that on web pages - if you would even ...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

Encourager Software Clarion 7 Blog
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 Clarion Roadmap - August 10 2006 - Robert Zaunere http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=72 "SoftVelocity President and CEO Robert Zaunere recently released an extremely informative and long awaited Clarion Roadmap for Clarion 7 and Clarion.Net future releases." Encourager Software maintains a dedicated Blog category for Clarion 7 related news. What does that mean to the average Clarion developer? Well, hopefully an easier place to bookmark and get significant Clarion 7 news as it is released. We try to give you a quick overview of the latest Clarion 7 news and point you to detailed press releases. This will include Clarion Third Party activity as well as information released from SoftVelocity. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Web resources about - Clarion and Crystal Reports - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.