clarion and help

 i use clarion 55
 how can create  help file

 thank you

  youcef
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/

youcef,

Why don't you have a look at ezHelp:

http://www.capesoft.com/accessories/ezhelpsp.htm

--
Geoff (at Capesoft)

PS - All viewpoints regarding Capesoft products are as unbiased as
possible - but there are no guarantees <g>.

Tel: +27 21 715 4000
Fax: +27 21 715 2535
www.capesoft.com
"youcef" <djiryoucef@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

>  i use clarion 55
>  how can create  help file
>
>  thank you
>
>   youcef
> --
> Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
> This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr
>
> http://forums.club-internet.fr/

0
geoff265 (21)
10/30/2003 1:45:24 PM
I've used EzHelp for several years. It does the job very well.

"Geoff Thomson" <geoff@capesoft.com> wrote in message
> youcef,
>
> Why don't you have a look at ezHelp:

I use Help & Manual. Fantastic. Generate, with a single project: HTML
help, win help, Multimedia Help, DOC, PDF and have a excellent screen
capture.

Nelson Carvalho
Brasil

youcef escreveu:
>  i use clarion 55
>  how can create  help file
>
>  thank you
>
>   youcef

In article <20031030-115222-846853@foorum.com>, djiryoucef@yahoo.fr
says...
>  i use clarion 55
>  how can create  help file

I'd highly recommend Help & Manual, definitely one of most highly
praised Help Authoring tools on the market.

Product Description - Help & Manual, MFG - EC Software
Internet Link - http://www.helpandmanual.com/

Here are some excellent tips from Charles Edmonds concerning C55 and
making CHM Help

David

Subject: Re: CHM help files - can I use? - Example attached 15.2K
From: "Charles Edmonds" <cje@lansrad.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.clarion

"Ed Campbell" <efc@hgea.org> wrote in message
> Can my program use CHM help files or am I limited to HLP files?

Hi Ed,

There is no problem in using the CHM files.  I use ones created by H&M.
Here are a
couple of things to get you going:

1.    Get the FREE templates from Simon at Solace Software.

http://www.solace-software.demon.co.uk/

The templates are not documented as to how to use them (after all - they
are
free <g>), but here is the $.05 tour.

2.    Install the templates like you would any other.  Just copy them to
C:\C55\3rdParty\Templates and register them.

The ABC template for HTML help is:  solhhabc.tpl

3.    Go into your program GLOBAL extensions and add the Solace HTML
Global
Extensions template.

4.    On that screen, specify the name of the CHM file generated by H&M.

The template will add a procedure extension template to each procedure
in
your application.

Then you need to go to each of these extension templates and update the
data
there.  You can turn off HTML help for that level, specify an alternate
CHM
file to use for that procedure, setup the CONTEXT URL (this is what is
displayed if the user presses F1 on that procedure).  You can also
specify
an alternate for the F1 key and if there is a HELP button on that form
you
can specify which button it is.

NOTE:

In the H&M software, the "Topic ID" is what is linked to the context
help
field in Clarion.  However when you put that word in Clarion, you must
add
".htm" to it.  So, "UpdateCust" (in H&M) becomes "UpdateCust.htm" in
Clarion
(no quotes of course).

The Context URL that you enter in the Solace template is typically a
"general help" screen in H&M.

To link field specific help from Clarion to your H&M file, go into the
properties of the Clarion field and enter the ID that you want to use (
such
as "CusName.htm").  Don't forget to add the ".htm" (and of course - no
quotes).  However in H&M, do NOT add the ".htm".

When the user has the field selected and presses F1, the H&M file will
open
to the context specific page.

I am attaching a small application AND a CHM file created by H&M 3.25.

You can take your H&M and decompile the CHM file to see how it is laid
out
(it is VERY simplistic).  Then look at the template settings and the
field
settings for the Edit form.

This should get you started.

Charles Edmonds
cje-ByteMeSpammers-@lansrad.com

LANSRAD - "Intelligent Solutions for Universal Problems"
www.lansrad.com

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:DavidT@encouragersoftware.com

0
DavidT (80)
10/31/2003 12:04:40 PM
I use ExHelp and Help Scribble from JG.soft
They fit like a glove and both are solid
Guy

On 30 Oct 2003 20:45:16 -0500, Bob Campbell <SoftwareTailor@msn.com>
wrote:

>I've used EzHelp for several years. It does the job very well.
>
>"Geoff Thomson" <geoff@capesoft.com> wrote in message
>> youcef,
>>
>> Why don't you have a look at ezHelp:

GRBernard@cs.com
B.I.S.Inc

0
GRBernard (17)

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion GPF Help
Am using Clarion 5.5 Legacy templates I have recently been working on a sales invoicing program. Two days ago I found that when I tried to start the sales invoice program direct from the executable it came up with an error "Unable to open MDI window (no application active) Do you want to GPF". The only way I can run the executable is if I re-compile the program. The Data folder lies within a sub folder of the executable and none of the files are read-only. I have moved the same folder and data onto other PCs and the program works fine, it seems that it is just my PC that seems to have this problem. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and would be grateful if someone knew how to fix this problem My guess. You are did not Initiate the thread. Check the Actions from the Menu Editor. > Am using Clarion 5.5 Legacy templates > > I have recently been working on a sales invoicing program. Two days ago I > found that when I tried to start the sales invoice program direct from the > executable it came up with an error "Unable to open MDI window (no > application active) Do you want to GPF". The only way I can run the > executable is if I re-compile the program. > > The Data folder lies within a sub folder of the executable and none of the > files are read-only. > > I have moved the same folder and data onto other PCs and the program works > fine, it seems that it is just my PC that seems ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products
Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products The Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has maintained a version column in the online version for years: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html The format for this column is Clarion version plus ABC and/or Legacy Clarion Version - C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy We are in the midst of some serious C7 updating for both the online AND web updated data version (use with Product Scope 7) of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - We do display some C7 version support now - but MOST of our research is a work in progress and you can view the latest at this web page. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks-c7-status-12-09-2008.html The next release of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange WILL include this updated information - online and web updated data version. NOTE - the list is grouped by Clarion Third Party vendors (all products displayed by MFG) - SO please - Clarion Third Party vendors - help your buying public, and do two things - send updated information about your products and specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support to the email address listed below Note the _Remove_ _Me_ in the address line Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com * * * AND, please update your web pages for support for specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support - some have stated C7 support - but it is difficult to find that on web pages - if you would even ...

Encourager Software Clarion 7 Blog
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 Clarion Roadmap - August 10 2006 - Robert Zaunere http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=72 "SoftVelocity President and CEO Robert Zaunere recently released an extremely informative and long awaited Clarion Roadmap for Clarion 7 and Clarion.Net future releases." Encourager Software maintains a dedicated Blog category for Clarion 7 related news. What does that mean to the average Clarion developer? Well, hopefully an easier place to bookmark and get significant Clarion 7 news as it is released. We try to give you a quick overview of the latest Clarion 7 news and point you to detailed press releases. This will include Clarion Third Party activity as well as information released from SoftVelocity. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Clarion 6 help needed
I have been given a task of upgrading a software application that has been coded using Clarion version 6. It is a small to medium size package that consists of some thirty or so forms. The software suffers from speed issues and design problems. The data is stored in TPS files. Some new purchasing facilities need implementing and the customer wants to migrate to using Microsoft SQL Server. Being from a Visual Basic background I am struggling to get to grips with the concepts of using Clarion. I open a file type .app which seems to be equivalent to a Visual Basic Project. Inside seems to be a treelist containing all the form some of which appear multiple times. What I need to determine is if it's worth sticking with Clarion or rewriting the entire thing using VB or even C#. 1. Some column names are horrific and need refactoring. How does one do a simple search and replace? 2. What is the Clarion equivalent to an ADODB Recordset? 3. How do I copy a control from one form to another? 4. Where can I see the available events for a control? Thanks in advance, John John, IMO, Clarion 6 is better but there is a fairly steep learning curve. The reason for this is Clarion has 3 levels: the Clarion language, the Clarion Application generator, and the Clarion Template language. Learning the Clarion language would be equivalent to learning Visual Basic. To create a program with just the language, you would create a project (.prj). ...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

The World Network of Clarion programmers & New Clarion Jobs
Hi All Clarion fans! The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated and New Clarion Jobs found. Clarion developers are available in the best parts of the World, throughout all time-zones, on-site and remotelly as well. -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net The World Network of Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html ...

Not Clarion related
Hi there, I am facing some problems with the ACCPAC for WINDOWS at my customer's place, where I am programming their new Accounting System in Clarion. They are currently getting '49153' when the clients trying to access the database at the Server. Anyone has any ideas or clue? Thanks in advance. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE Hi Ville, Thanks for the link, rebooting does not solve the problem. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Ville Vahtera" <ville.vahtera@are.fi> wrote in message news:3f2f8d8c$1@news.softvelocity.com... > > "Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message > news:3f2f8aa2@news.softvelocity.com... > > Hi there, > > > > I am facing some problems with the ACCPAC for WINDOWS at my customer's > > place, where I am programming their new Accounting System in Clarion. > > > > They are currently getting '49153' when the clients trying to access the > > database at the Server. > > > > Anyone has any ideas or clue? > > http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/lev2/78/lev3/80/pid/631/qid/599733 > > HTH > > Regards, > -Ville > > ...

Help me learn how to use clarion.
I don't really want to ask too many questions, as I am new to clarion for windows and slowly working on learning it. Is there a tutorial in which I can read?? Some things I want to work out how to do: 1) How do I set all windows that create to center in the middle of the screen, type normal with xxx style etc etc. I think if I can work out how to use the templates for creating single windows I can proceed a bit faster, as I am having to change the settings manually all the time for every window I create. 2) Populate a list box from tps for updating a form. as well as showing the current value if there is one. I have done it, but it doesn't show the current value, also it looks really messy behinds the scenes. 3) Create a view form wizard, so all fields are view only. Can do it now, but I have to set each individual item as readonly. I have to recreate a program as such: Main menu Browse Widgets(list of all widgets, sorted by key user types in) View Widget(View more details about the widget, when enter key) Update Widget (Update the widget details from list boxes etc) All in SDI. Any help and pointers to the right direction appreciated. I have a bit of it working, from the hours of findling around, but I would rather try and learn how to properly do it. Thanks TEX Contact Softvelocity and inquire about the Foundations CBT product. It shows you how to do things in Clarion with movies and voice over. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "TEX...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion Third Party Best Dressed
Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca Clarion ProSeries Site Added - Rated as the latest Clarion Third Party Best Dressed! Evaluation Date - February 28, 2006 "Clarion ProSeries is the latest developer tool site from LANSRAD (http://www.lansrad.com/) - Charles Edmonds is the master mind of an ever increasing product line with state of the art inventiveness. Innovative Professional Grade Tools from a Cutting Edge Software Developer While Clarion ProSeries (http://www.clarionproseries.com/) is currently only a two product site - one released ProScan (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proimage.html) and another ProImage (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proscan.html) to follow shortly, Charles Edmonds of LANSRAD has certainly set the stage for what a Clarion Third Party Add-on site can be OUT of the starting gate. Let's start with the overall design of the web site - it's one thing to start with some web design tools, hopefully employ some artistic creativity and create something that will be easy to navigate, and display your products logically. Charles has another approach - Create a tool EZRound (http://www.ezround.com/) - that will help you create stunning banners, graphics and buttons AND then he created a technique called Site Styles that will help you enhance the standard site styles that ship with NetObjects Fusion (or any other website development too...

::: Data Conversion
I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 How would I go about converting this data? Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Clarion 5.5 will read and write Clarion DOS v2.109 .dat files just fine. If the files are from a version earlier than v2.109 then deleting the key (.kxx) files and opening the files in Clarion 5.5 should convert them for you. The changes are in the keys. On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:11:23 GMT, Kevin Willis wrote: > I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX > files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 > > How would I go about converting this data? > > Kevin Willis > klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Greg is right - leaving them in the Clarion data format is fine. We've done this a fiar bit when migrating dos apps to windows - we leave the data strucutres "untouched". This allows for both Dos & windows programs to work at the same time, and makes for a very smooth change-over. After that you can use File Manager 3 (www.capesoft.com) to painlessly convert it to any of the other structures that clarion offers. cheers Bruce "Gregory C. Bailey" <lanmicro@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1eafcs476r233.1tnzabpamab0r.dlg@40tude.net... > Hi Kevin, > > Clarion 5.5 will read and write Cla...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Web resources about - clarion and help - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.