Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products

Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products

The Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has maintained a version column in
the online version for years:

http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html

The format for this column is Clarion version plus ABC and/or Legacy

Clarion Version - C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy

We are in the midst of some serious C7 updating for both the online AND web
updated data version (use with Product Scope 7) of the Clarion Third Party
Profile Exchange -

We do display some C7 version support now - but MOST of our research is a
work in progress and you can view the latest at this web page.

http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks-c7-status-12-09-2008.html

The next release of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange WILL include
this updated information - online and web updated data version.

NOTE - the list is grouped by Clarion Third Party vendors (all products
displayed by MFG) -

SO please - Clarion Third Party vendors - help your buying public, and do
two things - send updated information about your products and specific
Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support to the email address listed
below

Note the _Remove_  _Me_ in the address line

Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

* * * AND, please update your web pages for support for specific Clarion
versions and ABC and/or Legacy support -

some have stated C7 support - but it is difficult to find that on web pages
- if you would even use the very simple format such as:

C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy

- it would help tremendously! Thank you!

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7 - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

Clarion Third Party Best Dressed
Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca Clarion ProSeries Site Added - Rated as the latest Clarion Third Party Best Dressed! Evaluation Date - February 28, 2006 "Clarion ProSeries is the latest developer tool site from LANSRAD (http://www.lansrad.com/) - Charles Edmonds is the master mind of an ever increasing product line with state of the art inventiveness. Innovative Professional Grade Tools from a Cutting Edge Software Developer While Clarion ProSeries (http://www.clarionproseries.com/) is currently only a two product site - one released ProScan (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proimage.html) and another ProImage (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proscan.html) to follow shortly, Charles Edmonds of LANSRAD has certainly set the stage for what a Clarion Third Party Add-on site can be OUT of the starting gate. Let's start with the overall design of the web site - it's one thing to start with some web design tools, hopefully employ some artistic creativity and create something that will be easy to navigate, and display your products logically. Charles has another approach - Create a tool EZRound (http://www.ezround.com/) - that will help you create stunning banners, graphics and buttons AND then he created a technique called Site Styles that will help you enhance the standard site styles that ship with NetObjects Fusion (or any other website development too...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Clarion Third Party
Clarion Third Party - Please follow SoftVelocity and CapeSoft for your example C7 folders With the release of the latest Clarion 7 Release Candidate - Build 5300 Release, SoftVelocity has set the stage for all Clarion Third Party companies to finalize on your latest C7 builds for example folders. C:\Users\Public\Documents\SoftVelocity\Clarion 7\Accessory\ would be an excellent location for Clarion Third Party to locate your files with company\product locations C:\Users\Public\Documents\SoftVelocity\Clarion 7\Lessons C:\Users\Public\Documents\SoftVelocity\Clarion 7\Examples C:\Users\Public\Documents\SoftVelocity\Clarion 7\Accessory\Capesoft C:\Users\Public\Documents\SoftVelocity\Clarion 7\Accessory\Capesoft\WinEvent Thanks for your hard work, testing, and continued participation and outstanding product offerings during this transition time to a Clarion 32 bit IDE! David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 7 - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html Profile Exchanges - www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/ http://www.profileexchanges.com/blog/ On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:56:38 -0400, David Troxell - Encourager Software wrote: > Clarion Third Party - Please follow SoftVelocity and CapeSoft for your > example C7 folders PLEASE Note - I mentioned specifically "CapeSoft" and "CapeSoft" examples in my post BECAUSE I hav...

Product Scope 7 Sale
Product Scope 7 Sale - small investment to display Clarion Third Party extended information Many have expressed thanks over the years for maintaining the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange, and your comments, praise and constructive criticism has been much appreciated. Of course, we maintain an abbreviated online version of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange that many of you use for reference. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html However, there is an amazing amount of information that you'll never view unless you use the trial version of Product Scope 7 or buy a registration code for unlimited use (Best method since Product Scope 7 is optimized for the data) - OR even install the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Web Update method and use any TPS viewer for the Product and Vendor TPS files. NOTE: Probably about 95 percent of the requests for WHERE do I find this (Clarion Third Party) product can be found either with the online method or data version, BUT the data version allows you to view MUCH more detailed information about each product, even before visiting the site. So we are offering the Product Scope 7 program at 50 percent off - normally USD $39.95 - USD $19.95 sale priced for a limited time. This small investment (your purchase of Product Scope 7 at discounted price) will help us to continue offering a wealth of information to the Clarion community through the online version and web updated method. Thank you very much for co...

Clarion 3rd Party Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List
Clarion Magazine (http://www.clarionmag.com/) Rated Top Rated - 2nd Tier - March 01, 2006 Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca Before I begin the evaluation - let me note, there are few NON Clarion Third Party Developers listed. As such, they must ask to be listed, and obviously have a strong connection to Clarion Third Party Developers/Products. And since these web sites are not competing directly in similar ways that Clarion Third Party Developers have in common, I will not issue Best Dressed ranking to any of these sites. Top Rated - 2nd Tier will be the highest designation given if the site deserves it. Of course, this is the Number One resource for Clarion Education, bar none! Dave Harms has consistently made this site and it's wealth of information more valuable over time, easier to locate, and the layout has consistently become more efficient and updated with state of the art publishing techniques such as Blogs, RSS Feeds, PODCASTs, E-books offerings, and more! Of course, Dave had a publisher's viewpoint and sense of style from the earlier beginnings - take a look at this 1999 Internet Archive look - Don't you miss that Cowboy sitting on the fence! <g> http://web.archive.org/web/19990428221805/http://www.clarionmag.com/ Of interest to my publishing the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange over the years has been the First Class formatting and consistency...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange is being phased out
Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange is being phased out My company will still participate as a Clarion developer and post in the newsgroups from time to time. However, a lot has changed in the Clarion world, and our efforts in the developer world will now focus on products and services that appeal to software developers, regardless of languages or tools used. Software Developers Profile Exchange - this is the direction we have chosen for further Software Developer resource development. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/software-developers.html Also, we maintain information helpful to software developers in general in our Search Engine Profile Exchange and Shareware Profile Exchange as well. Our very popular blog - Making App Data UAC (Vista and Windows 7) safe and XP compatible Only a downloadable CHM version will be maintained �V the blog itself is a brief summary of the major points of this Encourager Software resource (CHM), and will no longer contain specific instructional material. The CHM version has been greatly enhanced �V The reference material is useful to developers in general, regardless of programming languages or tools of choice. http://profileexchanges.com/blog/?p=120 Direct link to CHM version http://profileexchanges.com/downloads/making-app-data-uac-vista-windows-7-safe-chm.zip Many thanks to the vendors who have over the years participated in some version of our Clarion Third Party AD programs - and to the many developers who have express...

Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange and SetupCast
With the introduction of LANSRAD's SetupCast (http://www.setupcast.com/) publishing methods, we are revising all our Profile Exchange install files to use SetupCast automation to more quickly update the data (web update) versions of the Profile Exchanges Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange is the first to be revised. You download and install Product Scope 7. Download and install the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Web Update program (instructions are included in the readme portion of the install). Then, Click on the Check for Clarion Third Party Updates - Desktop shortcut or Windows Start Menu - Profile Exchanges - Check for Clarion Third Party Updates. Information released July 26 2008 is updated to September 23 2008 release. Also, due to the Enhanced Web Update (wupdate.exe) program supplied by the new SetupCast program, you will see a improved - you are running this version, and will be upgrading to this version - shown in attachment to this message. (if you have previously installed the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange web update, uninstall it and download the latest from our download page, as we have revised the clarion-third-party-pe.exe to use the dynamic publish Method of SetupCast) Downloads for Product Scope 7 and Clarion Third Party Web Update are available at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/download.html We now offer the Profile Exchange data installs in both EXE and ZIP format. AND, to introduce this new Profile Exchanges (SetupCast...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

Encourager Software Clarion 7 Blog
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 Clarion Roadmap - August 10 2006 - Robert Zaunere http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=72 "SoftVelocity President and CEO Robert Zaunere recently released an extremely informative and long awaited Clarion Roadmap for Clarion 7 and Clarion.Net future releases." Encourager Software maintains a dedicated Blog category for Clarion 7 related news. What does that mean to the average Clarion developer? Well, hopefully an easier place to bookmark and get significant Clarion 7 news as it is released. We try to give you a quick overview of the latest Clarion 7 news and point you to detailed press releases. This will include Clarion Third Party activity as well as information released from SoftVelocity. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Clarion Third Party Best
Encourager Software is introducing a rating system for the web sites of Clarion Third Party Developers. It is based on 4 tiers - Best Dressed, 2nd Tier, 3rd Tier, and Worst Dressed. We have created a separate web page to illustrate how the Best Dressed excel. We use screen shots that illustrate what makes a Best Dressed site stand out. By clicking on the screen shot, a separate browse window will open with the original page. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html Click on Clarion Third Party Best - Worst Dressed List link. We hope that by studying the Clarion Third Party Best Dressed Examples and their web sites, those in the lower tiers will find some methods to improve their own sites. Here is the criteria for each tier. Best Dressed - cutting edge design, updated Logos/graphics, top notch navigation, well designed menus, product information displayed logically and attractively, AND just as important - Clarion specific information that is readable and informative. 2nd tier includes very functional sites, but could use some basic redesign to make their product information more uniform and take some of the guess work out of the Clarion specific information. 3rd tier includes those with one or more of these kinds of problems: navigational problems, links not working properly, design challenged, and more. 4th Tier - Worst Dressed - Appearance, navigational problems after the first click on the home page, hard to read product descriptio...

Clarion Third Party Web Site Review Update
Clarion Third Party Web Site Review Update for Clarion Third Party Best - Worst Dressed List Here are three updated Clarion Third Party sites - Comsoft7 is still a work in progress, but since such a great makeover has taken place, this early review is to give Bo a very heartly congratulation for a job well done. The Paypal order buttons do not work on the Comsoft7 and Solace Software sites, not sure if this is a formatting problem or Paypal system wide problem. Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca * * * * * Comsoft7 http://www.comsoft7.com/ Evaluation Date - 03/03/2004 Promoted from Worst Dressed to 2nd Tier - Vastly improved. Good use of screen shots to display products. Simple but effective side and top menu navigation. This is a work in progress as not all Comsoft7 products are listed at the http://www.comsoft7.com/ site. Areas for improvement: External links such as SoftVelocity - open another page (target="_blank") so the Comsoft7 site remains open. Space between each feature http://www.comsoft7.com/Botpl.htm A good part of the feature version update description is bolded - difficult to read when everything is bolded. http://www.comsoft7.com/BST.htm Make Clarion specific information uniform on all product pages (download/price chart contains Clarion specific info as well). Paypal order buttons do not work * * * * * Solace Software http://www.solace-software.demon.co.uk/ Evaluation Date - 03/03/2...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange
Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - C6 Updates in Progress This is a major revision to the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange with the emphasis on updating the Clarion 6 compatible products. When this revision is complete, the online and data versions for the profile exchange will be released. Currently, only the ** data version ** is updated as of November 20, 2003 with updated URLs, new products, Clarion 6 compatible product descriptions, etc. and it is not complete. However, because there is a LOT of updated information, we have decided to release this work in progress. A number of SoftVelocity, Inc products have been updated in the data version, including pricing and new product URLs. NEW Query ** 3 - C6 Compatible ** 151 C6 products are included (again, still a work in progress, we will continue to document as more are released, and correct for errors or omissions). Abbreviated Online Version: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/ Click on Clarion Third Party (Online Column) Downloadable Data Version available - use Product Scope 32 PRO 5.0 http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/ Click on Clarion Third Party (Download Column) - cpedatao.zip Product Scope 32 PRO Viewer Version - freely available to VIEW profiles Attention Clarion Third Party Developers: Please help us with your latest product information - Check the release of this Profile Exchange, and send us email concerning any additions, revisions, errors, etc. Use the data set ver...

The World Network of Clarion programmers & New Clarion Jobs
Hi All Clarion fans! The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated and New Clarion Jobs found. Clarion developers are available in the best parts of the World, throughout all time-zones, on-site and remotelly as well. -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net The World Network of Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html ...

Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - Updated
Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - Updated - August 26 2004 This is the official online and data version major revision to the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange with the emphasis on updating the Clarion 6.x compatible products. A number of SoftVelocity, Inc products have been updated including pricing and new product URLs. Data Version - Query ** 3 - C6.x Compatible ** 304 C6 products are included (please report errors, omissions, etc) A new C6.x Compatible column has been added to the online version (also a currency code column as well) - C6.1 info also Abbreviated Online Version: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/ Click on Clarion Third Party (Online Column) Downloadable Data Version available - use Product Scope 32 PRO 5.0 http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/ Click on Clarion Third Party (Download Column) - cpedatao.zip Product Scope 32 PRO Viewer Version - freely available to VIEW profiles Attention Clarion Third Party Developers: Please help us with your latest product information - Check the release of this Profile Exchange, and send us email concerning any additions, revisions, errors, etc. Use the data set version (cpedatao.zip), along with Product Scope 32 PRO, to view all your product information. Thank you! Each time this profile exchange is updated, prices and links are checked for the latest information! Please report any errors, thank you. * * ONLINE abbreviated version of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange now i...

Web resources about - Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products - comp.lang.clarion

Surplus product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and archaeology as well as sociology and other social sciences. For most of human history, the meaning of the surplus product was fairly clear. ...

Ten everyday products with hidden environmental costs
Think your life is made easier by throwaway goods? Someone else's isn't. Here are 10 everyday items that come with a hefty environmental price ...

Ten everyday products with hidden environmental costs
Think your life is made easier by throwaway goods? Someone else's isn't. Here are 10 everyday items that come with a hefty environmental price ...

Watch the product announcements from the iPhone SE event in under 10 minutes
We’ve put together a supercut of the iPhone SE event that features all of the major product information discussed in under 10 minutes. If you’re ...

Karl-Anthony Towns Is Having the Best Rookie Season of Any Kentucky Product Ever
Karl-Anthony Towns is, without question, running away with the NBA 's 2016 Rookie of the Year race. He leads all current rookies in points, rebounds, ...

14 of the coolest apps and tech products not available in Europe
Europe's has a burgeoning tech scene, but when it comes to the coolest new apps and products, the continent often gets left behind. Sometimes ...

Household Battery Storage: A Comparison Of Product Price & Performance
... global testing ground for battery storage technologies, which is why nearly all the major battery storage developers are releasing products ...

Product recalls to watch
Several product recalls were announced this week, including a widespread canned tuna recall.

General Mills to label products with GMOs ahead of Vt. law
NEW YORK (AP) — General Mills said Friday it will start labeling products across the country that contain genetically modified ingredients to ...

Mars Will Also Label Its Products With GMO-Related Info
... about the food they eat . The company says it is “committed to being transparent with our consumers so they can understand what’s in the products ...