Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion

Hi Newsmembers -

What problems have you encountered when
converting from a DOS-based Clarion
project to Clarion for Windows.

I'll be using Clarion version 5.5,
and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future.

Thankyou,

- Kevin Willis
klwillis.dsl@verizon.net
ICQ:32805500

A fully rewrite is generally required.  If you have a bunch of logic
code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too
much effort.  Everything else (especially the windows interface and
file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost
total redevelopment.

Sorry for the bad news.

-=> Mike Hanson <=-

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis
<klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote:

>Hi Newsmembers -
>
>What problems have you encountered when
>converting from a DOS-based Clarion
>project to Clarion for Windows.
>
>I'll be using Clarion version 5.5,
>and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future.
>
>Thankyou,
>
>- Kevin Willis
>klwillis.dsl@verizon.net
>ICQ:32805500

0
mike2424 (42)
11/3/2003 10:29:47 PM
dont do it !

and if you have the chance to look out into the future.

think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or

tools that code charge.

Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a
tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta
modelling system such as txa's.

so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product
designed for windows 3.0 that can generate coe for windows 95, 98 and NT,
Think carefully, ifs its a small product with not much work and little
capital involved it may still be a good idea to try VB . NET first.

A DOS app and its Windows counterpart can actually look alike, and feel a
little bit alike. The data files can be converted easy enough (from .dat to
...tps for example), and some formulas and computations can be moved intact,
but that's all. You really want to rethink, re-engineer and redesign it
using proper Windows user interface rules. If you have to, read a VB book on
Windows user interface.

For example, and this is a good analogy, take reports. In DOS it was very
line and character oriented. In Windows it's page oriented. The Print Engine
does it so differently. Most of the time, creating reports and the user
report results are so much better in Windows. And there are several great
3rd-party Report Preview add-ons.

I wrote a Clarion DOS program in 1991-92 and sold it for US$355K (don't
worry...their return on investment was less than 18 months). I rewrote it in
Windows in 1999 (and made it certified Y2K-compliant) for US$50K. The user
interface on the surface seems quite familiar to them (to save on
retraining), but I rewrote the interface completely (and used the Oracle
driver). All the maxflow algorithms stuff and triple-linked lists underneath
are exactly the same. I had really nice reports in DOS, but comparatively
they're nothing like the beautiful (the users think they are) reports I can
make in Clarion Windows.

HTH.
Bob.

"Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hi Newsmembers -
>
> What problems have you encountered when
> converting from a DOS-based Clarion
> project to Clarion for Windows.
>
> I'll be using Clarion version 5.5,
> and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future.
>
> Thankyou,
>
> - Kevin Willis
> klwillis.dsl@verizon.net
> ICQ:32805500

::: Data Conversion
I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 How would I go about converting this data? Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Clarion 5.5 will read and write Clarion DOS v2.109 .dat files just fine. If the files are from a version earlier than v2.109 then deleting the key (.kxx) files and opening the files in Clarion 5.5 should convert them for you. The changes are in the keys. On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:11:23 GMT, Kevin Willis wrote: > I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX > files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 > > How would I go about converting this data? > > Kevin Willis > klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Greg is right - leaving them in the Clarion data format is fine. We've done this a fiar bit when migrating dos apps to windows - we leave the data strucutres "untouched". This allows for both Dos & windows programs to work at the same time, and makes for a very smooth change-over. After that you can use File Manager 3 (www.capesoft.com) to painlessly convert it to any of the other structures that clarion offers. cheers Bruce "Gregory C. Bailey" <lanmicro@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1eafcs476r233.1tnzabpamab0r.dlg@40tude.net... > Hi Kevin, > > Clarion 5.5 will read and write Cla...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

Clarion for Dos
We are still using a number of applications which were written in Clarion for DOS. These programs work fine under Win98. We typically have run them in "Full Screen" mode which our users like and which makes everything appear as if they are running on a DOS workstation. The only problem we have had using these DOS programs in Windows is in the screen displays. Like I said, Win98 works fine. When we had a Win 2000 machine connected to our network we needed to make a change to the font setting to enable Full Screen viewing before the screens would display properly. We have recently added a few XP machines to the network. On these machines we have been unable to run these programs full screen. No matter what Font setting we change the properties to use the program will not display in Full screen. Has anyone else run into this problem and have the solved it? Thanks, Jack -- Jack Leininger Fabtex, Inc. Win 2000 changed the number of lines in the screen to 50 from 25. To get the app to display full screen: Open the app and alt-enter to shrink the window. Right click the icon in the upper LEFT corner of the window and select properties. Select the Layout tab. Change the Height to 25 for both the buffer and window Click OK. Select Modify Shortcut or whatever the choice is that is NOT Current Window Only and click OK. Alt-enter to make window full screen Close the app Restart the app and it should be full screen. Kind of a round-about way, but it works for ...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Encourager Software Clarion 7 Blog
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 Clarion Roadmap - August 10 2006 - Robert Zaunere http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=72 "SoftVelocity President and CEO Robert Zaunere recently released an extremely informative and long awaited Clarion Roadmap for Clarion 7 and Clarion.Net future releases." Encourager Software maintains a dedicated Blog category for Clarion 7 related news. What does that mean to the average Clarion developer? Well, hopefully an easier place to bookmark and get significant Clarion 7 news as it is released. We try to give you a quick overview of the latest Clarion 7 news and point you to detailed press releases. This will include Clarion Third Party activity as well as information released from SoftVelocity. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products
Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products The Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has maintained a version column in the online version for years: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html The format for this column is Clarion version plus ABC and/or Legacy Clarion Version - C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy We are in the midst of some serious C7 updating for both the online AND web updated data version (use with Product Scope 7) of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - We do display some C7 version support now - but MOST of our research is a work in progress and you can view the latest at this web page. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks-c7-status-12-09-2008.html The next release of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange WILL include this updated information - online and web updated data version. NOTE - the list is grouped by Clarion Third Party vendors (all products displayed by MFG) - SO please - Clarion Third Party vendors - help your buying public, and do two things - send updated information about your products and specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support to the email address listed below Note the _Remove_ _Me_ in the address line Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com * * * AND, please update your web pages for support for specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support - some have stated C7 support - but it is difficult to find that on web pages - if you would even ...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

ANN: Old Clarion stuff (DOS, Windows and LPM)
Old Clarion stuff (DOS, Windows and LPM) If you are interested on the following send me a message to (jfmoreno@gitanosoftware.com) with your offer, don=92t ask me for a price I have no clue. All need to go as a bundle. Do not respond to the newsgroup. Add shipping to it as this is bulky and heavy. US only, sorry too big to ship overseas. -Clarion Personal =96 In box books and floppies -Clarion Professional Developer =96 in box books and floppies -Clarion for DOS (1995) - Books -Clarion 3 books and floppies -Clarion 4 =96 books -Clarion for Windows - books -Clarion for Windows 1.5 - books -Clarion 5 =96 Books Misc Clarion Books -Clarion Companion (Randy Goodhew) -Working with Clarion (Liming) -Developing Clarion for Windows Applications (Sams) -Using Clarion Professional Developer (Burgess) Other Clarion Stuff -LPM 2 / LPM 2.5 =96 books and floppies ...

Clarion V2.10 for Dos APP convertion to Windows
Is there a simple known utility or method to convert Clarion for DOS applicaitons to Windows version 2 or version 4 or any other version for that matter, even if the functionality is not all that wonderful at first? I have a number of Clarion for Dos Applications still in use after many years, but I simply dont have the time to redevelop all from scratch. Any help or advice will be appreciated. In article <1152078209.658161.98650@a14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, seepsteen@gmail.com says... > Is there a simple known utility or method to convert Clarion for DOS > applicaitons to Windows version 2 or version 4 or any other version for The short answer is NO! ;-) Best solution I have seen is some of the advice given in this message thread some years back now - pay particular attention to advice from Earl Coker. http://tinyurl.com/nvchm Then I would strongly suggest looking at the wealth of Clarion Third Party Window Tools available today to make your job of embellishing new Window features into your programs a much easier task. Also, consider asking you inquiry over at this news server. If you are using a regular newsgroup reader such as those mentioned on this site: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/NGEmailLinks.html just enter the server name into the configuration file and you don't need a password to log onto the server. SoftVelocity news server news.softvelocity.com I've been using Clarion since the DOS days, and keeping track of t...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

The World Network of Clarion programmers & New Clarion Jobs
Hi All Clarion fans! The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated and New Clarion Jobs found. Clarion developers are available in the best parts of the World, throughout all time-zones, on-site and remotelly as well. -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net The World Network of Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Converting my existing clarion 3.1 dos application to windows
Hi, I have developed a complete business accounting software in clarion 3.1 for dos. Now I want to convert it into windows platform. Can you suggest me any tool which will help me to convert this whole application into windows. In case if it is not possible, can you suggest me the fastest & most economical solution to do this whole conversion. If you have a solution for this, pls. let me know immediately. Also let me know about the pricing of the same. Regards Kaushal Kaushal, It's been a while, but, I think the first version(s) of Clarion for Windows provided a fairly straight-forward conversion path (DOS to Windoze). Once you get it to CW 1.x level you will probably want to move it to ABC, which may be quite a chore. Good luck, and let me know how it goes, as we are in the City/County Cost, Fund and Project Accounting arena. Always looking for options for our clients. Rich Knoch www.compulink-ltd.com Rich: If you are going to convert you application do it correctly. Do not use the Clarion DAT files and do not use Clarion TPS files. They both tend to have major problems running under windows. This may not be true with the new IP driver you can use it with any file driver under CW 6.1, but I do not know. If it was me I would either use a SQL database like MsSql, SQLAnywhere or someother flavor of SQL. Or if you didn't want to use SQL use Btrieve by Pervasive. Btrieve is a lot like the Clarion DAT and TPS files accept it is MUCH more dependa...

How to run application made with Clarion for dos 3.102 on Windows XP?
Thx ...

Clarion 2 for DOS: cant run it in 32bit windows. Any way around this?
We have an old clarion 2 application running under windows 98 with an NT server. We tried installing any type of 32 bit windows (nt 2k XP) client to replace the win 98 but the software wont start. The locking algorithm fails. We tried using the compatibility toggle in the XP shortcut icon but no better results. Any suggestion? Chris Win 98 is 32 bit so it's nothing to do with that. Assuming you have enough free memory in the DOS box try following: Make sure you have enough file handles declared, put files=100 or whatever in config.nt in the windows directory. Turn off opportunistic file locking on the server see: http://www.softvelocity.com/test/osfaqs.htm and other sources Turn off write behind cacheing to aviod corruption see also: http://www.clarion.polbox.pl/ikb/IKB/Ikb90a1.htm Your .app should work just fine. If you are using CPD2.10 or CPD2.09 then your data files are completely compatible with the windows product and you can run both Clarion for windows programs and CPD programs in parallel on the same data files at the same time. Stamos "Christopher Kozely" <ckozely@mail.pf> wrote in message news:3f632329@news.softvelocity.com... > We have an old clarion 2 application running under windows 98 with an NT > server. We tried installing any type of 32 bit windows (nt 2k XP) client to > replace the win 98 but the software wont start. The locking algorithm fails. > We tried using the compatibility toggle in the XP shortcut icon but no ...

ANN: Old Clarion stuff (DOS, Windows and LPM) posted on Ebay
Old Clarion stuff (DOS, Windows and LPM) posted on Ebay (search Clarion Books) US shipping only, sorry too big to ship overseas. -Clarion Personal =96 In box books and floppies -Clarion Professional Developer =96 in box books and floppies -Clarion for DOS (1995) - Books -Clarion 3 books and floppies -Clarion 4 =96 books -Clarion for Windows - books -Clarion for Windows 1.5 - books -Clarion 5 =96 Books Misc Clarion Books -Clarion Companion (Randy Goodhew) -Working with Clarion (Liming) -Developing Clarion for Windows Applications (Sams) -Using Clarion Professional Developer (Burgess) Other Clarion Stuff -LPM 2 / LPM 2.5 =96 books and floppies And some misc stuff from DevCon, training and magazines ...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Web resources about - Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion - comp.lang.clarion

Gene conversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gene conversion is the process by which one DNA sequence replaces a homologous sequence such that the sequences become identical after the conversion ...

Facebook Expanding Access to Conversion Lift Measurement
Facebook launched conversion lift measurement in January 2015 with the goal of helping advertisers track conversions instead of clicks, and the ...

Ex-gay conversion therapy challenged in federal consumer fraud lawsuit
... a federal consumer fraud complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against People Can Change, an organization that practices ex-gay conversion ...

10 Copywriting Tips You Can Use Right Now To Boost Conversion Rates
Writing great content is quite possibly the quickest and most cost-effective way to increase your conversion rates. Great content creates engagement ...

Hail Caesar! The 'other' Roman Centurion conversion movie is a bizarre, self-satisfied mess
Martin Saunders went to see 'Hail Caesar!', and found the whole thing incredibly disappointing.

First Solar Achieves New Conversion Efficiency World Record For CdTe Solar PV Cells
Originally published on Sustainnovate. By Henry Lindon A new conversion efficiency world record for cadmium-telluride solar photovoltaic cells ...

A Response To Jonah Goldberg On His Mistaken Claim Of My Trumpine Conversion
I prefer an economic-growth solution to middle-class angst, not a protectionist program.

What Is the Difference Between the Conversion and Recharacterization of an IRA?
... there are certain rules and tax implications you need to know about. Photo: www.TaxCredits.net . When it comes to IRAs, the terms "conversion" ...

Nanorods Of Photocatalysts Achieve 100% Conversion From Solar Energy To Solar Fuel
Scientists in Israel have developed nanorods of photocataytic material that converts 100% of solar energy into hydrogen gas by reducing the rate ...

TODD STARNES: Students told to write essay on their conversion to Islam
TODD STARNES: Students told to write essay on their conversion to Islam