Clarion Third Party Best Dressed - Clarion ProSeries Site Added

Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List

Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at:
http://tinyurl.com/24gca

Clarion ProSeries Site Added - Rated as the latest Clarion Third Party Best
Dressed!

Evaluation Date - February 28, 2006

"Clarion ProSeries is the latest developer tool site from LANSRAD
(http://www.lansrad.com/) - Charles Edmonds is the master mind of an ever
increasing product line with state of the art inventiveness.

Innovative Professional Grade Tools from a Cutting Edge Software Developer

While Clarion ProSeries (http://www.clarionproseries.com/) is currently only
a two product site - one released ProScan
(http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proimage.html) and another ProImage
(http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proscan.html) to follow shortly,
Charles Edmonds of LANSRAD has certainly set the stage for what a Clarion
Third Party Add-on site can be OUT of the starting gate.

Let's start with the overall design of the web site - it's one thing to
start with some web design tools, hopefully employ some artistic creativity
and create something that will be easy to navigate, and display your
products logically.

Charles has another approach - Create a tool EZRound
(http://www.ezround.com/) - that will help you create stunning banners,
graphics and buttons AND then he created a technique called Site Styles that
will help you enhance the standard site styles that ship with NetObjects
Fusion (or any other website development tool).

BUT he doesn't stop there - he creates all kinds of EZRound tutorials to
help you further learn his web design techniques.

Now, back to the Clarion ProSeries site - Main buttons in tan and Sub Menu
buttons in orange - you always feel in control of this menu system. Banner
buttons contain a headline for each product page - great touch!

Enough visually appealing graphics interspersed throughout the whole web
site to make it more interesting AND informative.

Add a great end user screen shot of the product (ProScan) on the main page
of this product that can be enlarged where you see more detail quickly AND
some of you might want to buy it and add it to your app based on what you
CAN see from this single screen shot!

The descriptive feature page includes information about the end user product
that is added to your app, and also important features that appeal to your
programmer side including some innovative coding techniques for storing
Blobs and a new RegINIClass that you can use in other programs.

Let me make a comment here about the online help - it's a very popular extra
that a lot of developers use - without even downloading a demo, you get a
wealth of information - however, let's see how Charles has taken it to
another level, and adds to the value of this product.

ProScan comes with a 5600+ word help file for your end users! It comes as a
compiled .chm file and includes the Help & Manual project file. This is a
very professional designed document and it says volumes about LANSRAD
craftsmanship!

To launch support for the product, Charles could have used a number of
standard approaches, and he does use some traditional methods. However,
through research, he found a forum based product that is web browsers
accessible (http://news.clarionproseries.com) AND news readers ready
(news.clarionproseries.com) as well.

And for any developer that offers two or more products, bundle pricing is
always attractive, and the Clarion Pro Series offers bundle pricing from the
start as well.

All in all, not only a great start for the launch of LANSRAD's latest
software site; but attention to detail, navigation, artistic touches,
products displayed well, menus, product description, page layouts, overall
site consistency, images, contact information, support information, and
Clarion compatibility issues make this site worthy of the designation  - the
latest Clarion Third Party Best Dressed site!"

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

best third party scanning utility?
Hi I've got an HP Scanjet 4570c scanner. It comes bundled with some sort of HPscanning utility. the scans arent terrible, but they are not wonderful either. Often too hot and too saturated, and, obvious "pixel noise" in the scans. I can take them into photoshop and color correct and generally fix a scna, but, does anyone know of a better scan utility, that will make a really good scan, first time? perhaps its just a cheap scanner that isnt going to make a wonderful scan, no matter what utility drives it..... but any improvement would help Silverfast SE http://www.silverfast.com/ $49.00 they do not list a full AI version 6 for the 4570c. Or $80.00 on Vuescan: http://www.hamrick.com/ working demo available. Vuescan seems to have good color fidelity. Only if either SCSI or USB, not parallel. Alex "howldog" <hd485fkank____5@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7hb7rvo5si2l39k3c20jrkf855ju2eqerl@4ax.com... > > > Hi > > I've got an HP Scanjet 4570c scanner. It comes bundled with some sort > of HPscanning utility. > > the scans arent terrible, but they are not wonderful either. Often too > hot and too saturated, and, obvious "pixel noise" in the scans. > > I can take them into photoshop and color correct and generally fix a > scna, but, does anyone know of a better scan utility, that will make a > really good scan, first time? > > perha...

Trying again -- best method for adding info about sites to
I am using a logistic model to derive propensity scores to adjust for selection effects. However, in the logistic model that derives the propensity scores (which are the predicted values), I do not take into account geography. (I have 13 sites and couldn't figure out a way to work this into the analysis -- when I included them as dummies I kept getting "Quasi-complete separation of data points" as my result. Tried using instruments rather than dummies and got the same result. Have tried a variety of groupings with the same result.) It was suggested that I use random effects modeling to cluster the data, a technique I am not familiar with. I looked for ways of doing this in SAS. I first looked at proc surveylogistic, but that does not appear to allow you to save the predicted values, which are the whole point of my analysis. I have looked at a variety of other methods and cannot decide which is the best. Can anyone advise? I'd be most grateful. Thank you, Pamela Nadash (Yes, I posted it before under surveylogistic but the replies dried up...) ...

Redirecting to a third party site with injected HTML

Best Third Party Monitors for Each Size Apple Monitor?
I'm considering getting a Mac Mini, but the monitors strike me as pretty outrageously priced. What, would you say, are the best third party monitors are that correspond (roughly, I'd presume) to the 20", 23", and 30" Apple monitors? ...

which third party ink is the best replacement for a canon printer?
Hi, I bought a Canon i250 printer 3 weeks ago. I had a lot of printing to do and ran out of black in the second week. A friend of mine who has an S200 was using Fullmark cartridges for several months and he said there's no difference in quality and it's considerably cheaper. Ok, I got such a cartridge, but I'm getting extreme ink bleeding. Even on better paper, it still does not look like the Canon ink (which made printouts look as if they were made by a laser printer if on good paper). On better paper I _sometimes_ get a bit of smearing. So, I wonder, how good are the other alternatives? I have been able to find only the following brands of ink: G&G and KMP. Are they better than Fullmark? InkTec maybe -> although I did not find an InkTec cartridge for the i250... Jay Thomson wrote: > Hi, > > I bought a Canon i250 printer 3 weeks ago. I had a lot of printing to > do and ran out of black in the second week. A friend of mine who has > an S200 was using Fullmark cartridges for several months and he said > there's no difference in quality and it's considerably cheaper. Ok, I > got such a cartridge, but I'm getting extreme ink bleeding. Even on > better paper, it still does not look like the Canon ink (which made > printouts look as if they were made by a laser printer if on good > paper). On better paper I _sometimes_ get a bit of smearing. > > So, I wonder, how good are the other alt...

Using a third party lib: what is better, creating a mex from a lib file or use loadlibrary with the third party dll
Hi, I have a data acquisition device with third party lib: (static *.lib file and *.dll lib file). I managed to create mex function from the lib file or load functions by means of loadlibrary('*.dll', '*.h'). I read somewhere that people find loadlibrary to be slower and less flexible than writing a mex. Could someone give me some explanation about that and advice please ? Thank you very much, On 5/29/2013 3:09 PM, Nia wrote: > Hi, > > I have a data acquisition device with third party lib: (static *.lib > file and *.dll lib file). > I managed to create mex function from the lib file or load functions by > means of loadlibrary('*.dll', '*.h'). > > I read somewhere that people find loadlibrary to be slower and less > flexible than writing a mex. > Could someone give me some explanation about that and advice please ? > Thank you very much, Pretty much it's from the way loadlibrary/calllibrary works -- it requires an interface to call the dll and the interface is specific to the calllibrary() function. OTOH, if you write a mex glue-layer, you eliminate the interpreted portion and the auto-generated code and can have a native interface directly to/from the functions in the library. I think if you read the background sections in the documentation on the external interface via [load/call]library you'll be able to see the differences in that viz a viz a direct mex-func...

Add your product or web site to the ClarionMag third party directory
Get listed and get noticed! If you have a Clarion-related product or web site (public domain, free, or commercial), you are welcome to register it in the Clarion Magazine third party directory (http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/products.html). This is a vendor-maintained directory which gets 5000 page views per month. Listings are free. See http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/productsinfo.html for more information. You can assign your product or web site to whichever categories are appropriate, including compatibility with C6 EA and C6 Gold. For instance, to see a listing of C6 EA compatible products, go here: http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/products.html?catid=163&subcatid=168 This is a great way to get your Clarion 6 compatible products noticed by Clarion developers! Dave Dave Harms dharms@clarionmag.com Clarion Magazine: In-depth Clarion articles, news, tips & tricks, plus the Clarion Online Archives! http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/store.html?action=shop ...

BEST Viewpoints: New third-party Mathematica application for data analysis
BEST Viewpoints is a new third-party application package, the first that can run entirely on Mathematica Player Pro. This data analysis software is designed to combine the best data manipulation and analysis capabilities found in spreadsheets and database languages. Key characteristics: * Offers a highly intuitive interface that requires no programming skills * Has no software limits on dataset size * Provides powerful number crunching * Analyzes datasets of numbers, strings, graphics, and symbols (text mining capabilities) * Utilizes highly efficient categorical data analy...

Best of the best,of the best, with honors.
http://www.displaymate.com/iPad_ShootOut_1.htm And now watch the WinTrolls blow a gasket in 3, 2, 1..... Hehe On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, jdear wrote: > http://www.displaymate.com/iPad_ShootOut_1.htm > > And now watch the WinTrolls blow a gasket in 3, 2, 1..... > > > Hehe 3.5" screen and 9" screen. Hehehe is right. Goes to watch a 3D movie on 70" Pioneer Kuro. ...

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site)
From: Hoff Hoffman [mailto:hoff-remove-this@hp.com]=20 Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 2:06 PM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) JF Mezei wrote: > Barry.Treahy@EmersonNetworkPower.com wrote: >> You might find the costs to migrate everything from the 4000/100 models >> to replacement CHARON 4000/108 emulated systems cost effect especially >=20 > If he starts to evaluate migration costs, he might find it cheaper to > migrate to Linux or Windows. Yes, ...

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) #2
-----Original Message----- From: Dave Froble [mailto:davef@tsoft-inc.com]=20 Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:23 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) Stanley F. Quayle wrote: > On 16 Aug 2006 at 14:42, Barry.Treahy@EmersonNetworkPower.com wrote: >> You might find the costs to migrate everything from the 4000/100 models >> to replacement CHARON 4000/108 emulated systems cost effect >=20 > Another CHARON-VAX possibility [Shameless Plug Alert (tm)] is to=20 ...

Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)
Hi Great Opportunity to Work as freelancer. If you don't know this site then You must Sign up the following site. (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry) Freelancer job/work site http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/deffectsolutions/ Thanks Regards ...

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMSsite) site)site) site)site) site)site)
-----Original Message----- From: JF Mezei [mailto:jfmezei.spamnot@teksavvy.com]=20 Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:54 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMSsite) site)site) site)site) site)site) Surely it is cheaper to find a backup solution for this chap than to suggest he change all his hardware and upgrade his software at what may be great costs to him. How much would HP charge for software upgrades from VMS 5.5 to 7.3 for multiple machines ? ------------------------ His apps, or layered products, may not support newer ...

Advertise products & services at www.eDorado.com, post FREE basic ads, pay only $5 for ads with image, COOL ultra modern site!
Buy or sell a wide variety of items including automobiles, collectibles, real estate and general merchandise. Create classified ads fast and easy. Basic ads FREE. Classifieds with images - only $5. Ultra modern, COOL site. www.edorado.com ...

The best javascript for your site

best ad blocker?
I've been using Glimmer Blocker, but never really investigated other possibilities. Does anyone have any suggestions? I use Safari mostly. Thanks. In article <290720122255444039%whanna@invalid.invalid>, William Hanna <whanna@invalid.invalid> wrote: > I've been using Glimmer Blocker, but never really investigated > other possibilities. > > Does anyone have any suggestions? > > I use Safari mostly. > > Thanks. I have AdBlocker http://sweetpproductions.com/safariadblocker/ and Adblock http://safariadblock.com/ Both are Safari-only extensions. I have some sort of Flash blocker on all the browsers. Each is different. You'll have to do the homework yourself and decide what the "best" for yourself. -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically ignored] In message <290720122255444039%whanna@invalid.invalid> William Hanna <whanna@invalid.invalid> wrote: > I've been using Glimmer Blocker, but never really investigated > other possibilities. > Does anyone have any suggestions? Ad Block Plus Glimmer is far too heavy and intrusive for me. Most of what it does, I don't want. -- 'We'll all be killed.' 'Think of it as the lesser of two evils.' 'What's the other one?' Vimes drew his sword. 'Me.' ...

What is the best site for ringtones?
---------------------- THE BEST RINGTONES OUT! http://ringtones.c-o.in <- CLICK THE LINK! THE BEST RINGTONES OUT! ---------------------- ...

Third Party Tubes
When I use many of the tubes in PSP8, produced by users for earlier versions I find that, often, all the cells are painted at the same time rather than one after the other as happens with Jasc's own tubes. Is this simply a function of how they were made? Gareth -- Publicise your hobby, interest or profession with every email. www.AffinityEmails.net "Gareth J Dykes" <notformail@btinternet.com> wrote > When I use many of the tubes in PSP8, produced by users for earlier versions > I find that, often, all the cells are painted at the same time rather than > one...

The best Site of the World
http://www.rettet-den-affen.de.tl/ ...

Third Party Tubes
When I use many of the tubes in PSP8, produced by users for earlier versions I find that, often, all the cells are painted at the same time rather than one after the other as happens with Jasc's own tubes. Is this simply a function of how they were made? Gareth -- Publicise your hobby, interest or profession with every email. www.AffinityEmails.net "Gareth J Dykes" <notformail@btinternet.com> wrote > When I use many of the tubes in PSP8, produced by users for earlier versions > I find that, often, all the cells are painted at the same time rather than > one...

Third party battery...?
I have been reading the back posts regarding the "mis-use" of Li-ion batteries and have even been cautioned about trying to rebuild a battery pack myself by some of you here. I do appreciate the information. But..., has anyone here used third party battery packs with any success? I have a Sony fxa-49 notebook that requires a PCGA-BP71A and the cost of the Sony replacement battery is a significant percentage of the value of the notebook. There are a few places selling what appears to be either "knock-offs" or refurbs, but the warnings in this group about improper refurbs concern me. One guy on Ebay that sells, among other things, Li-ion packs for notebooks, has about 25,000 feed backs and remarkably few negative comments. Presumably if he were selling Li-ion "detonators" he would have more flames... at least from the victim's survivors. Please advise. I need a new battery, but don't want my living room sucked into a black hole created by a Li-ion antimatter explosion rifting the time space continuum... Thanks John j w cross at airmail dot net John wrote: > > I have been reading the back posts regarding the "mis-use" of Li-ion > batteries and have even been cautioned about trying to rebuild a battery > pack myself by some of you here. I do appreciate the information. > > But..., has anyone here used third party battery packs with any > success? I have a Sony fxa-49 notebook that r...

Third Party Testing
I wrote a program that allows users to select files that should be deleted if they text a secret message to their inbox(pop3). The program is utilizes the Gutmann (x8) secure wipe process. Link to download: http://www.download.com/Text-It-To-Delete-It/3000-2094_4-10366717.html?tag=lst-0-2 What is the easiest way to have a third party test this software security implimentation? -Peter ...

Why a Third Party RIP?
Hello, Many Epson professional printers accept a 'Third Party RIP'. I do not understand that. What is the purpose of a third party RIP? Thanks In article <tKcdk.1180$al3.124@trnddc06>, "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote: > Many Epson professional printers accept a 'Third Party RIP'. I do not > understand that. What is the purpose of a third party RIP? The same purpose that any 3rd party products offer. Features the Epson RIP does not. You're asking basic general questions without giving any information about what you want to accomplish with this technology. People tend to be far more receptive when they know what you're trying to accomplish. You might check out the forums at http://www.screenprinters.net/ to get some basic information. - Allen "Allen Wessels" <awessels@EXPUNGEpacbell.net> wrote in message news:awessels-EA634D.17454309072008@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net... > In article <tKcdk.1180$al3.124@trnddc06>, > "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote: > >> Many Epson professional printers accept a 'Third Party RIP'. I do not >> understand that. What is the purpose of a third party RIP? > > The same purpose that any 3rd party products offer. Features the Epson > RIP does not. > > You're asking basic general questions without giving any information > about what you want to accomplish with this...

Best Warez Site
www.edzai.net Audiowarez, Warez , Download Full movies , Full divx adult movies, softwarez , audio sofwarez ,,, log in now all free www.edzai.net Reply to message from "EDzai" <admin@edzai.net> (Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:35:14) about "Best Warez Site": E> www.edzai.net Audiowarez, Warez , Download Full movies , Full divx E> adult movies, softwarez , audio sofwarez ,,, E> log in now all free E> www.edzai.net Tsk tsk tsk Bye Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:50:21 +0200 ========================= Reality is something for noobs that can't handle Computergames! ========================= Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8 ...

Best Java Sites
http://javamobileweb.cogia.net ...

Web resources about - Clarion Third Party Best Dressed - Clarion ProSeries Site Added - comp.lang.clarion

ProSeries Professional Tax Software - Benefit From Reliable, Efficient Tax Software
ProSeries Professional Tax Software - Complete more tax returns right the first time so you can earn more revenue.

Intuit - CrunchBase Profile
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, ...

Intuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intuit Inc. ( NASDAQ : INTU ) is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small ...

Legal - Intuit Australia - Quickbooks Australia - About Intuit
... and issued patents assigned to Intuit Inc. Trademark Information Intuit, the Intuit logo, Quicken, QuickBooks, TurboTax, Lacerte, ProSeries ...

Show me the Money! Mint.com iOS 5/iPad app improves performance and layout
Today, Mint.com launched its free iPad application, giving users a more interactive view of their finances. The app combines everything that ...

Acclivity - About Us
Some companies are borne on a dollar and a dream. Someare a byproduct of circumstance. Acclivity was built on alittle bit of both. In December ...

- AccountingWEB
Thinking of using TurboTax, ProSeries, Lacerte, Intuit Online, as your tax software? Think again! Thinking of using TurboTax, ProSeries, Lacerte, ...

Get all hot and steamy in the shower with your Android device - wait, what?
Android in the shower We can control our music from our Android devices. And our TVs. Open garage doors. Play instruments. And now, control your ...

ASUS - Commercial Desktop
ASUS ProSeries Desktop passed strict quality test is the toughest and most reliable business PC.

News Releases
Get the lastest media releases from the world of men's professional tennis. Latest media releases from the ATP World Tour