Connection clarion 6.1 with crystal reports 8.5 developer

i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports
8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i
use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal
reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local
variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use
GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal
formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion
form with my variables by using GetCrystalFormulaPreview.

thanks

ivica

Check our Crystal Clear Class product. It allows you to do what you need and
much more
http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm

Leonid Chudakov
chudakov@klarisoft.com
Cool tools and Clarion examples at
http://www.klarisoft.com
"ikonjevic" <ivica.konjevic@osijek.crosig.hr> wrote in message
>i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports
> 8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i
> use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal
> reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local
> variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use
> GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal
> formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion
> form with my variables by using GetCrystalFormulaPreview.
>
> thanks
>
> ivica

0
chudakov (75)
2/18/2005 2:20:20 PM
My guess is you want to use SetSelectionFormula.

Leonid's Crystal Clear Class should help you.

That is what I use.  Works great.

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)
2/20/2005 7:07:31 AM
thanks, i am beginner in clarion, i need more information about connecting
my form in clarion and crystal selection formula

thanks a lot

ivica

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

where to download 8.1.5, 8.1.6, 8.1.7?
Hello. Does anybody know where to download any of these Oracle installations: 8.1.5, 8.1.6, 8.1.7? Windows/Linux versions, doesn't matter. I can't find them at Oracle website. Thanks in advance. The keyword is here: desupported. But if you have a valid CSI you can still get them from support. You need to submit a service request though. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA ...

Clarion 5.5/6.1 and MySQL
hy, i'm trying to switch to mysql (4.0.12, running on gentoo-linux, kernel 2.4.6 ) via odbc(3.5.1/3.5.2) on C5EE and C6.1 (from XP SP2). on C55/odbc3.5.1: Table-Import (even multi) works fine, but if i want to browse i get the message: "table does not exist, do you want to create" (if i then try to create: "driver error 1 - odbc.dll could not be loaded") nearly the same happens with C61/odbc3.5.2 - with one difference: i'm able to create an application and run it one time from the ide - leaving Clarion and trying to do this once more gives me the same messages. the table is very simple (one long and one string column) and I did not use any odbc- or clarion-options. what's wrong with me ??? please help; edmond ...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Crystal reports and Clarion 6.3
Hi, I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that they can not even run a report. Any solution? Tnx. Hi, To interface CR and Clarion check our Crystal Clear Class and http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm RDC wrapper products http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_107.htm -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com On Oct 6, 5:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. On Oct 6, 3:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed > Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that > they can not even run a report. > > Any solution? > > Tnx. hi, before few years i work with c6 and cr 8.5, you must create odbc connection, and it works ok ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

embedding 5.8.1 vs 5.6.1
Hello! I sucessfully embedded perl 5.6.1 into my application. Lately I tried to compile my application against perl 5.8.1. It does not want to work. In documentation I've found that I shall use PERL_SYS_INIT macro before perl_alloc. I did it. Then, I discovered that most of macros use 'my_perl' as name of PerlInterpreter (I guess that it is the name of PerlInterpreter), though documentation does not mention that I must use that name. Now everything compiles. But it crashes very quickly with SIGSEGV. Anything else that I shall change? Or shall know? TIA Andrei ...

Unable to connect : Crystal reports from clarion
Hi I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when printing a crystal report from clarion. It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest occur on all datasets. Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 Please Help. Hi, For the database logon support with Crystal Reports check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jul 23, 6:04=A0pm, Fanie23 <apo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when > printing a crystal report from clarion. > > It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest > occur on all datasets. > > Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 > > Please Help. ...

::: Data Conversion
I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 How would I go about converting this data? Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Clarion 5.5 will read and write Clarion DOS v2.109 .dat files just fine. If the files are from a version earlier than v2.109 then deleting the key (.kxx) files and opening the files in Clarion 5.5 should convert them for you. The changes are in the keys. On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:11:23 GMT, Kevin Willis wrote: > I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX > files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 > > How would I go about converting this data? > > Kevin Willis > klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Greg is right - leaving them in the Clarion data format is fine. We've done this a fiar bit when migrating dos apps to windows - we leave the data strucutres "untouched". This allows for both Dos & windows programs to work at the same time, and makes for a very smooth change-over. After that you can use File Manager 3 (www.capesoft.com) to painlessly convert it to any of the other structures that clarion offers. cheers Bruce "Gregory C. Bailey" <lanmicro@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1eafcs476r233.1tnzabpamab0r.dlg@40tude.net... > Hi Kevin, > > Clarion 5.5 will read and write Cla...

5.6.1 vs 5.8.1 behavior difference
I'm getting different behavior for a construct under perl 5.6.1 versus 5.8.1. I'm curious to know: - what the "right" behavior is; i.e., which should I depend on for future perl releases (or should I not depend at all) - why the behavior changed - what's a good place to find this? I tried looking in the Changes5.8 file and cross-referencing against the perl5.changes list, but couldn't find a relevant entry. SCRIPT: print 'sorted: ' . join(' ', sort(foo())) . "\n"; sub foo { return ('bar', 'baz', 'bl...

Rich Report version 1.2 with clarion 6
Hi Everyone , Has anyone managed to get rich report version 1.2 to work with clarion 6 and as also anyone have had problems contacting solid software because i have been sending emails to them but no reply. Olu. Olu, Jen's posted in the 3rd party newsgroup that he would be on vacation until I think the 21st of July. Michael Gould "Olumide Orukotan" <Olu@actiondata.co.uk> wrote in message news:ACTN76969BCC8@actiondata.co.uk... > Hi Everyone , > Has anyone managed to get rich report version 1.2 to > work with clarion 6 and as also anyone have had problems contacting solid > software because i have been sending emails to them but no reply. > > Olu. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ...

Ruby 1.8.6-p111 / 1.8.5-p114 released (Security Fix)
Hi all. A problem on the net/https library was reported. We already fixed that on the repository, but we also think it worth releasing. Here they are. The only difference with the latest 1.8.6-p110 / 1.8.5-p113 is the inclusion of fixes to it. Detailed information should be found at the original advisory: http://www.isecpartners.com/advisories/2007-006-rubyssl.txt Released tarballs are available at: ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.6-p111.tar.bz2 ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.6-p111.tar.gz ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.6-p111.zip ftp://ftp.ruby-...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

CentOS 5 and Ruby 1.9.1
Hey all, I'm running CentOS 5.4 - I tried to use yum to install ruby, but the only version available was 1.8.5. I wanted 1.9.1, so I installed it from source and everything works fine. My trouble is that now whenever I try to install other packages via yum that list Ruby as a dependency, yum doesn't know I have installed 1.9.1 and keeps asking to install 1.8.5. I don't want to let that go ahead, since I don't want to goof up the 1.9.1 install. Is there any way to get yum to recognize that I already have 1.9.1 installed and it doesn't need to install 1.8.5? Thanks. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On 03/05/2010 05:28 PM, Bill Dalessandro wrote: > I'm running CentOS 5.4 - I tried to use yum to install ruby, but the > only version available was 1.8.5. I wanted 1.9.1, so I installed it from > source and everything works fine. > > My trouble is that now whenever I try to install other packages via yum > that list Ruby as a dependency, yum doesn't know I have installed 1.9.1 > and keeps asking to install 1.8.5. I don't want to let that go ahead, > since I don't want to goof up the 1.9.1 install. Is there any way to get > yum to recognize that I already have 1.9.1 installed and it doesn't need > to install 1.8.5? IMHO the best way to go about this is a) either get a RPM from somewhere and install that or b) create the 1.9 version with a specific suffix (so the bi...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only packages for the group of users which use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 92% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://ww...

Conversion from Clarion 5.5 to 6.0
Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? Kevin, The conversion is "fairly" easy. You will need to read the doc's on migrating. Since the default is now to use pre-emptive threading, there are some issues that you will need to deal with for things like non-threaded global data. The documentation and help system has undergone a huge overhaul and this will help. The EA newsgroups have been very active over the past few months, so there will be lot's of help availalbe. Don't hesitate to make the switch. C6 is so much better than C55 right now. Michael Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? > > If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your > Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? The only issue I have had is the usual - 3rd party templates are not all compatible. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has ...

Clarion 6.1 and ClarioNet 6.0
Help, I can not get it installed right. I have used this product with c55ee and Clarionet 1.2 and 1.3 and had no problems. Now I can not make heads nor tails of the install. Why did it go from and easy install in 5.5 to this type of install. Nothing I try works and I have errors like you have never seen before, OK so you have seen them, so please help me fix mine. Thanks ...

Re: Puzzle: Converting 1-10 to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 #8
You program does not work "the first time" becasue NUMSTR does not exist. 7235 Data _Null_; 7236 Length NewString $ 200 ; 7237 String = '1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41' ; 7238 7239 7240 call execute ( "proc format; value numstr " || 7241 String || 7242 " ='Nums'; run ;"); 7243 7244 Do _K = input(Scan( String , 1 , ',-' ),best12.) To 7245 input(Scan( String , -1 , ',-'),best12.); 7246 if put(_K,numstr.)='Nums' then ------- 484 NOTE 484-185: Format NUMSTR was not found or could not be loaded. 7247 7248 NewString = CatX( ',' , NewString , _K ) ; 7249 End; 7250 7251 Put NewString= ; 7252 run; NewString= NOTE: CALL EXECUTE generated line. 1 + proc format; 1 + value numstr 1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41 ='Nums'; NOTE: Format NUMSTR has been output. 1 + run ; On 10/3/08, Choate, Paul@DDS <pchoate@dds.ca.gov> wrote: > Hey Toby - What no regex? No hash? > > How about a proc format wrapped in a call execute? > > Data _Null_; > Length NewString $ 200 ; > String = '1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41' ; > > call execute ( "proc format; value numstr " || > String || > " ='Nums'; run ;"); > > Do _K = input(Scan( String , 1 , &...

Re: Puzzle: Converting 1-10 to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 #5
Wow! I didn't know that the do statement could do that! Certainly one = could write code to replace all dashes with a ' to '. =20 -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: Miller, Scott=20 To: Mary ; walker.627@OSU.EDU=20 Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:08 PM Subject: RE: Re: Puzzle: Converting 1-10 to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 i did your approach, mary, except with a slight change in the numbers. = i replaced the - with ' to ' and used a do statement to get the values. = then used a similar sql statement to load those numbers into a macro = var. =20 data z; do x=3D1 to 10,21,22,30 to 35,40,41; output; end; run; Scott D. Miller, MA Evaluation and Informatics Analyst West Virginia Medical Institute (304) 346-9864 ext 2240 Every good scientist should be one part P.T. Barnum and one part B.F. = Skinner. Sumus quid sumus=20 ...and why did I leave the plow in the field, and look for a job in = the town -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of = Mary Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:48 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Puzzle: Converting 1-10 to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 I'm not sure I can actually do this, but I'll give an approach for = doing it; I think it could be done in a data step or in IML. Maybe = someone else can work out the code! =20 1. Take the original string and form a data set that creates an = observation for ...

Re: Puzzle: Converting 1-10 to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 #6
All positive ranges? Thinking about a way to get SAS to do most of the work this is what I came up with.... 7227 %let string = 1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41; 7228 data _null_; 7229 length newstring $256; 7230 do _n_ = %qsysfunc(tranwrd(%superq(string),-,%str( to ))); 7231 newstring = catx(',',newstring,_n_); 7232 end; 7233 put 'NOTE: ' newstring=; 7234 run; NOTE: newstring=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,21,22,30,31,32,33,34,35,40,41 On 10/3/08, Paul Walker <walker.627@osu.edu> wrote: > What is the best way to convert a string like 1-10 to a string like > 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10? The string is stored as a variable in a datastep. > I am looking for a function that could be called like this maybe. > > data _null_; > string = '1-10'; > newstring = function(string); > run; > > Add a twist to the puzzle: what if I mixed and matched. For example, a > string 1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41. > > data _null_; > string = '1-10,21,22,30-35,40,41'; > newstring = function(string); > run; > > newstring = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,21,22,30,31,32,33,34,35,40,41 > > You get the idea. Any suggestions for the function? > > - Paul > ...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

[tao-users] The same problem compiling tao Hello test in ARM9 with the last versions TAO-1.6.8 and ACE-5.6.8
--000e0cd247e4cdac350464af1fc3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I probe with this versions and is the same problem.. TAO VERSION: 1.6.8 ACE VERSION: 5.6.8 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Athlon(TM) 1200 Mhz, RAM DIMM 256Mb, HDD 20 Gb Linux Debian 2.6.18-6-686 TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: ARM926EJ-S with kernel linux embebed 2.4.20-celf3 THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE: config-linux.h THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE: platform_ARM.GNU (see in http://forum.huihoo.com/archive/viewtopic.php?start=15&t=10388 or http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spin/pava/SOURCES/ACE_wrappers/platform_ARM.GNU )<http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spin/pava/SOURCES/ACE_wrappers/platform_ARM.GNU> CONTENTS OF ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/default.features: (unmodified) AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: /TAO_ROOT/test/Hello collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make[1]: *** [server] Error 1 make: *** [Hello_Server] Error 2 DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: EXECUTION? I compiling the ACE, TAO, well for the ARM platform but my problem is try to run a make in the demo, and YES.. affect the execution of the demo.. SYNOPSIS: Tao Hello test no compile becouse it have a error of undefined reference Program terminates with ASSERT failure in .../../../lib/LibACE.a DESCRIPTION: I have a problem comp...

Crystal report and Clarion
Dear All Please help me.. 1. I trying to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal report without installing the crystal? thanks, Hi, For Crystal Reports integration check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jan 2, 5:45=A0am, jerry wawolumaja <lendi.je...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All Please help me.. > 1. I trying =A0to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, > and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal > report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? > > 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal > report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal > report without =A0installing the crystal? > > thanks, ...

Clarion 6.1???
Hi All, I cannot find the update for Clarion 6 to 6.1 anywhere (www.softvelocity.com)? Is this actually available, or is the banter on this news group about something else? "news.tpg.com.au" <zukowski_nospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:40e0b269$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > Hi All, > > I cannot find the update for Clarion 6 to 6.1 anywhere > (www.softvelocity.com)? Is this actually available, or is the banter on this > news group about something else? > > Check this link: http://www.softvelocity.com/clarion/c61.htm Regards, Oggy ...

Web resources about - Connection clarion 6.1 with crystal reports 8.5 developer - comp.lang.clarion

Controversial Australian Cup protest could be costly for Awesome Rock's connections
Nothing arouses punters' feelings more than a controversial protest. Racing people still discuss with great vigour the Nausori-Big Philou Caulfield ...

2 men charged in connection of Girl Scout money theft
The suspects have been charged with robbery, safecracking and theft.

7 Minnesota Connections To The NCAA Tournament
The Gophers aren't a part of March Madness, but there are enough Minnesota connections to the Big Dance to keep local fans engaged in the action ...

84 indicted in connection with NYC, New England drug-gun ring
Bronx DA says four gangs formed "an alliance of evil" to peddle cocaine and heroin in New Hampshire and Massachusetts

Young people prefer an Internet connection to daylight
Technically Incorrect: A UK survey suggests that daylight isn't all that at least in young people's enlightened minds. Neither is hot water. ...

26-year-old man arrested in connection with Iditarod crashes
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A man suspected of intentionally driving a snowmobile into teams of two mushers near the front of the Iditarod Trail ...

Other Sports: For first time, NFL acknowledges connection between football-related brain trauma, CTE ...
In what could be a watershed moment in the debate about the long-term effects of head injuries in the nation's most popular sport, the NFL's ...