Crystal reports and Clarion 6.3

Hi,

I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed
Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that
they can not even run a report.

Any solution?

Tnx.

To interface CR and Clarion check our Crystal Clear Class and
http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm
RDC wrapper products
http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_107.htm
--
Leonid Chudakov
chudakov@klarisoft.com

On Oct 6, 5:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed
> Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that
> they can not even run a report.
>
> Any solution?
>
> Tnx.

0
klarisoft (36)
10/12/2008 10:01:23 PM
On Oct 6, 3:19=A0pm, boris.vuj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to test run the application crystalc6.app (I have installed
> Crystal Reports XI) and got an error that CR is not installed, so that
> they can not even run a report.
>
> Any solution?
>
> Tnx.

hi,

before few years i work with c6 and cr 8.5,

you must create odbc connection, and it works

ok

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Report in Clarion 6.3 EE
I am trying to make a report that would print on one page three different lists, One would be service review table with dates, next promotion information, with dates, and finally Years of service awards, done in 25,30,35,40 increments. At best I have been able to call the three reports, but can not kill the top of page, call. I am open to suggestion. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

Connection clarion 6.1 with crystal reports 8.5 developer
i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports 8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion form with my variables by using GetCrystalFormulaPreview. thanks ivica Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class product. It allows you to do what you need and much more http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm -- -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com "ikonjevic" <ivica.konjevic@osijek.crosig.hr> wrote in message news:9ab8076c02f937db8f4522883ae0e232@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... >i need help, i make application in c6.1 and i make reports crystal reports > 8.5, i use odbc connection to my files from crystal reports, in clarion i > use template CrystalPrintPreview and this work fine, because in crystal > reports i aefined parameters, how i can connect my form with local > variables with crystal reports and selection formula, i use > GetCrystalFormulaPreview, i defined local variable i clarion for crystal > formula, how can connect crystal reports (crystal formula) with clarion > form ...

clarion and crystal report
i use CLARION 55 and MSSQL when i try to use crystal report the system ask about connection i must give the name of server and the name of the database when i try my report ???? thank you fro answer Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class. It supports connection to a server at runtime and SV Crystal interface doesn't. http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com <youssefdjira@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:1114678243.708337.122640@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >i use CLARION 55 > and MSSQL > when i try to use crystal report > the system ask about connection > i must give the name of server > and the name of the database > when i try my report ???? > > thank you fro answer > ...

Clarion and Crystal Reports
I currently use Crystal Reports v9 with VB6 - it works very nicely. I'd like to here from someone who has used Crystal Reports with Clarion v5.5. Was the integration fairly straight forward? Where there any additional deployment issues that needed to be resolved? Thankyou, Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 ...

Clarion 6 #3
Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that would do it. Brian On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:36:57 -0400, Brian J Smith wrote: > Just stated playing with this. The videos show pretty colours (not the usual > grey) but how do you turn this on? I cannot see anything in global that > would do it. Themes maybe. Or manifest support. Mark ...

Crystal report and Clarion
Dear All Please help me.. 1. I trying to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal report without installing the crystal? thanks, Hi, For Crystal Reports integration check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jan 2, 5:45=A0am, jerry wawolumaja <lendi.je...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All Please help me.. > 1. I trying =A0to run the Crystal report example program on clarion6, > and when the crystal were called it show an error..that the crystal > report can not be previewed..does any one can help me? > > 2. Does Crystal report must be installed into a pc to make the crystal > report can be viewed? or are there any other way to preview crystal > report without =A0installing the crystal? > > thanks, ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Clarion and Crystal Reports ProgressDialog
Does anyone knows how to set Crystal Reports ProgressDialog=False in Clarion 6? Crystal Wrapper Class (KlariSoft) has this option? Thanks :) =D0=BF=D0=B5=D1=82=D0=B0=D0=BA, 10. =D0=B0=D0=B2=D0=B3=D1=83=D1=81=D1=82 20= 12. 17.00.29 UTC+2, Harray =D1=98=D0=B5 =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0= =B0=D0=BE/=D0=BB=D0=B0: > Does anyone knows how to set Crystal Reports ProgressDialog=3DFalse in Cl= arion 6? >=20 > Crystal Wrapper Class (KlariSoft) has this option?=20 >=20 > Thanks :) Solved: EnableProgressWindow(False) ...

clarion and crystal report #2
how can print a report with crystal report if i must use a parameter thank you On Aug 18, 2:49 am, youcefdji...@yahoo.fr wrote: > how can print a report > with crystal report > if i must use a parameter > > thank you What database are you use ? Have You Try Crystal Clear Class ? Try This parameter : For a preview with an ODBC connection: re = CrystalReport.Init(ReportFile) re = CrystalReport.SelectionFormula(SelectString) re = CrystalReport.SetAllTablesLogOnInfo(GLO:DSN,'',GLO:DSNUser,GLO:DSNPassword,t rue) re = CrystalReport.HasCloseButton(false) re = CrystalReport.EmbeddedPreview() Hi, Check our Crystal Clear Class product. It allows you to pass parameters http://www.klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Aug 18, 4:49 am, youcefdji...@yahoo.fr wrote: > how can print a report > with crystal report > if i must use a parameter > > thank you ...

Clarion 6.3 and MySQL
Hi, I have a strange problem with Clarion 6.3 and MySQL. code below work just fine but after closing my program , program remain active in memory. Is there something i should call ( closing connection to MySQL or ..... ) KLo ------------------------------------------- code Do OpenMySQL access:lpkirja.open set(lpkirja) loop case Access:lpkirja.Next() of Level:Notify orof Level:Fatal break else strLuoTaulu = 'INSERT INTO EPIL.LENNOT <13,10>' | & '(pvm,lentnro,oppnro,alkoi) <13,10>' | & 'values(''' & format(lpk:PVM,@d10-) & ''',<13,10>' | & lpk:lent_nro & ',<13,10>' | & lpk:opp_nro & ',<13,10>' | & '''' & format(lpk:alkoi,@t1) & ''');' mysql_db{prop:sql} = strLuoTaulu end end access:lpkirja.close OpenMySQL routine GLO:Username = clip(con:username) GLO:PassWord = clip(con:password) GLO:Server = clip(con:serverhost) GLO:Database = clip(con:database) GLO:SQLOwner = 'DRIVER={{MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER='& GLO:Server | & ';PORT=' & con:port | & ';DATABASE=' & glo:database | & ';USER=' & glo:username | & ';PASSWORD=' &...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Clarion 6.3 and Vista
I have a customer that is switching to Vista. I have installed my program with XP SP2 compatible. The actual program works but wehen the users go to run the reports, the program crashes. I have tracked it down to C6prlbx.dll, the report writer runtime module. I can't right now use run(c6print) because I use variable file names, and would like to keep it that way if possible. Any suggestion to make it work. They have to go to Vista, since they can't get anymore XPs from the major retailers here. I currently use 6.300.9050. On 28 May 2007 13:58:05 -0700, ElFroggio@gmail.com wrote: > I have a customer that is switching to Vista. I have installed my > program with XP SP2 compatible. The actual program works but wehen the > users go to run the reports, the program crashes. I just have general suggestions for you. news.softvelocity.com Post your questions there - comp.lang.clarion is available there, but SoftVelocity news server does not send or receive comp.lang.clarion from other server systems. Install your XP (Pre-Vista program) install to C:\nameofyourapp instead of C:\Program Files\nameofyourapp. Installing your Clarion program to C:\Program Files area under Vista (WITHOUT rewriting your app to conform to Vista folder-file access rules) causes a number of problems with a lot of Clarion programs - even C6.3 9056 created programs WITH a few exceptions are still Pre-Vista. Product Description - Manifests, Code Signing, and Vista, MFG - Clarion Magaz...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

allerup report designer and clarion 6
HI, I have a number of Clarion 5.5 apps that use the allerup report designer. I want to convert them to Clarion 6. Has anyone got allerup report designer working with Clarion 6? ...

Problems with Oracle/Clarion 6.3
Hello, we have a problems with Oracle/Clarion 6.3 . The Incremental Locator or the Step Locator on Browser doesn't work it. The table of the Browser is a Oracle-table and the table has 2 KEYs. The example (SVOracle.exe) on the examples-Oracle-Directory works fine. We take our table in the Examples. And work it to. The Oracle-Example works with the Clarion-Template. But we must work with the ABC-Template. By use the ABC-Template the Locator on Browse doesn't work it. We use this: Oracle 10g (10.2.0.1.0) Clarion Oracle-Accelerator Version: 6.3 build 9053 Clarion 6.3 Build 9052 ABC-Template We don't where is this problems. Can somebody help us? Thanks have a nice day. Thomas Aerztekammer Schleswig-Holstein Thomas Wiegmann Bismarckallee 8-12 23795 Bad Segeberg E-mail: wiegmann@aeksh.org ...

Crystal Reports & clarion wrapper
I have attempted to include a crystal report (V7) in my clarion app (C55G). When ever I attempt to call the report I get the following error: "cannot open sql server" The report being called is in an oracle database. I can run a compiled EXE crystal version of the report so it does not seem to be an ODBC driver issue. The report has no selections in it (as yet). Any suggestions or ideas will bed appreciated. Thanks Hi, Are you using our Crystal Clear Class or SV interface to Crystal? We provide methods to connect to the SQL server in our products. -- -- Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com Cool tools and Clarion examples at http://www.klarisoft.com "Gilles" <gilles@ci.concord.ca.us> wrote in message news:e7745788.0312021105.6d85b711@posting.google.com... > I have attempted to include a crystal report (V7) in my clarion app > (C55G). When ever I attempt to call the report I get the following > error: > "cannot open sql server" > The report being called is in an oracle database. I can run a > compiled EXE crystal version of the report so it does not seem to be > an ODBC driver issue. > The report has no selections in it (as yet). > Any suggestions or ideas will bed appreciated. > Thanks ...

Reports Label Clarion 6.2
How can I repeat the same label several times in the same page On 25 ruj, 05:27, elextronika <ema...@elextronika.com> wrote: > How can I repeat the same label several times in the same page Insert same label many times... ...

Clarion 6.3.9053 released
Clarion 6.3.9053 released The latest release of Clarion 6.3 is now shipping. The Enterprise Edition is the power tool in SoftVelocity=3Fs Clarion line. The Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool includes a number of unique features that helps Clarion users maintain a reputation as the fastest, most efficient developers in the industry. Comments specific to the Clarion 6.3.9053 release. =3FYesterday we released build 9053 to 3rd party product vendors for compatibility testing. Probable release date is end of this week (June 2nd)...." Read more about this release and vital SoftVelocity web links at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=55 David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

MATCH procedure in clarion 6.3
Hi All, I have requirement to validate a firstname field using Regular Expression. The specification says it should be [A-Za-z][A-Za-z'\-]* What I understand is: 1. It must start with a letter A-Z or a-z 2. It can then be followed by only letter between A-Z, a-z, ' (single quote), - (minus) I believe MATCH function is what I need to use. I tried several things but, nothing seems to be working for me. My code: IF MATCH(UPPER(pData),'[^A-Z][^A-Z0-9-'']*',MATCH:REGULAR) return(0) ELSE return(1) END The above ...

Unable to connect : Crystal reports from clarion
Hi I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when printing a crystal report from clarion. It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest occur on all datasets. Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 Please Help. Hi, For the database logon support with Crystal Reports check our Crystal Clear Class http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_84.htm Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On Jul 23, 6:04=A0pm, Fanie23 <apo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I get this error Unable to connect:Incorrect logon parameters when > printing a crystal report from clarion. > > It doesnt happen on all the reports, and those it does happen on doest > occur on all datasets. > > Im using clarion 6.3 and crystal reports 2008 > > Please Help. ...

Web resources about - Crystal reports and Clarion 6.3 - comp.lang.clarion

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Leicester City surge on towards title after beating Crystal Palace
​Indomitable Leicester City edged three points nearer the Premier League title as Riyad Mahrez scored the only goal in a 1-0 win at Crystal Palace ...

Crystal Palace v Reading score, result, video highlights, goals - Fox Sports Fox sports
Cabaye opened the scoring from the penalty spot in the 85th minute after Jake Cooper was sent off for fouling Yannick Bolasie. Substitute Campbell ...

Crystal Palace v Reading score, result, video highlights, goals
LATE goals by Yohan Cabaye and Fraizer Campbell have given Socceroos skipper Mile Jedinak’s Crystal Palace a 2-0 victory at second-tier club ...

Premier League: Liverpool beat Crystal Palace, Bromwich beat Manchester United
Ten-man Liverpool pulled off a dramatic 2-1 win at Crystal Palace on Sunday while West Bromwich Albion scored their first home league win over ...

Big Brother's crystal call: China developing software to monitor citizens and predict terrorist activity ...
We've become used to the idea of online surveillance thanks to Edward Snowden blowing the lid off the activities of the NSA and GCHQ . While ...

One of the best crystal clear iPhone cases in the world is just $11 on Amazon
... it, it's a pretty safe bet that the product in question isn't going to disappoint. Here's a perfect example: the Spigen Air Cushion Crystal ...

Crystal Castles removed from feminism-centric SXSW showcase following controversy
Former singer Alice Glass suggested Ethan Kath "is not an appropriate artist to be performing at a feminism-centric event."

March Madness crystal ball projections: Keys for Texas, Baylor, A&M, Tech, Oklahoma and SFA to make the ...
Six area college basketball teams will enter NCAA tournament play hoping to make it through opening weekend and into the Sweet 16. Some schools ...

Ne-Yo and Wife Crystal Renay Welcome Baby Boy See the Pic!
Ne-Yo and Wife Crystal Renay Welcome Baby Boy See the Pic!