Firebird Clarion c55pe and lock conflicts

Hi All,
Long time no post!!
I have a situation with one of my clients where I "share" some firebird
data files with another app written in Delphi.
I am using the latest Firebird / Interbase ODBC driver v2.00.00.134 and
Firebird 1.53 engine.
I have defined some of the shared Firebird files in my dictionary (used
the import file option and selected odbc).
No I have NOT used any prop:sql calls not am I writing to thes shared
files. I am only reffering to these files and hence only need read only
access.
We have install the app and now the Delphi system is complaining of
lock conflicts.
Can anyone help with this?
We are becoming a little desperate...

Thanks,
Justin

0
justin996 (5)

On 11 Sep 2006 16:29:54 -0700, "Jovy" <justin@regionalit.com.au>
wrote:

>I have a situation with one of my clients where I "share" some firebird
>data files with another app written in Delphi.
>I am using the latest Firebird / Interbase ODBC driver v2.00.00.134 and
>Firebird 1.53 engine.

>We have install the app and now the Delphi system is complaining of
>lock conflicts.

Try using a different ODBC driver.... try the Gemini Interbase ODBC.
0
sandrogsp (3)
9/11/2006 11:57:06 PM
> Try using a different ODBC driver.... try the Gemini Interbase ODBC.

Thanks sandro, I'll give it a try...

0
justin996 (5)

FIREBIRD AND CLARION
Hi. How to set autoincrement key in DCT using FIREBIRD ? Thank's in advance. Eduardo I guess no way to use autoinc. AS i know firebird have no autoincrement in FB used 'generators' to increment key. and i guess you are using firebird ODBC to access Db "patoruzu" <ecepero@cpcipc.org> wrote in message news:47a11adadac12e7b6a23292e29d46a7b@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... > Hi. > How to set autoincrement key in DCT using FIREBIRD ? > Thank's in advance. > Eduardo > ...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products
Clarion C7 support for Clarion Third Party Products The Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has maintained a version column in the online version for years: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html The format for this column is Clarion version plus ABC and/or Legacy Clarion Version - C5.5, C6.x, C7 - ABC, Legacy We are in the midst of some serious C7 updating for both the online AND web updated data version (use with Product Scope 7) of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange - We do display some C7 version support now - but MOST of our research is a work in progress and you can view the latest at this web page. http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks-c7-status-12-09-2008.html The next release of the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange WILL include this updated information - online and web updated data version. NOTE - the list is grouped by Clarion Third Party vendors (all products displayed by MFG) - SO please - Clarion Third Party vendors - help your buying public, and do two things - send updated information about your products and specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support to the email address listed below Note the _Remove_ _Me_ in the address line Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com * * * AND, please update your web pages for support for specific Clarion versions and ABC and/or Legacy support - some have stated C7 support - but it is difficult to find that on web pages - if you would even ...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Encourager Software Clarion 7 Blog
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 Clarion Roadmap - August 10 2006 - Robert Zaunere http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=72 "SoftVelocity President and CEO Robert Zaunere recently released an extremely informative and long awaited Clarion Roadmap for Clarion 7 and Clarion.Net future releases." Encourager Software maintains a dedicated Blog category for Clarion 7 related news. What does that mean to the average Clarion developer? Well, hopefully an easier place to bookmark and get significant Clarion 7 news as it is released. We try to give you a quick overview of the latest Clarion 7 news and point you to detailed press releases. This will include Clarion Third Party activity as well as information released from SoftVelocity. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

The World Network of Clarion programmers & New Clarion Jobs
Hi All Clarion fans! The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated and New Clarion Jobs found. Clarion developers are available in the best parts of the World, throughout all time-zones, on-site and remotelly as well. -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net The World Network of Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html ...

Clarion DD ver. 3.0 and Clarion PD 2110
I happen to have the 10 original discs for this program. Any one interested? ...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

Clarion Third Party Best Dressed
Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca Clarion ProSeries Site Added - Rated as the latest Clarion Third Party Best Dressed! Evaluation Date - February 28, 2006 "Clarion ProSeries is the latest developer tool site from LANSRAD (http://www.lansrad.com/) - Charles Edmonds is the master mind of an ever increasing product line with state of the art inventiveness. Innovative Professional Grade Tools from a Cutting Edge Software Developer While Clarion ProSeries (http://www.clarionproseries.com/) is currently only a two product site - one released ProScan (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proimage.html) and another ProImage (http://www.clarionproseries.com/html/proscan.html) to follow shortly, Charles Edmonds of LANSRAD has certainly set the stage for what a Clarion Third Party Add-on site can be OUT of the starting gate. Let's start with the overall design of the web site - it's one thing to start with some web design tools, hopefully employ some artistic creativity and create something that will be easy to navigate, and display your products logically. Charles has another approach - Create a tool EZRound (http://www.ezround.com/) - that will help you create stunning banners, graphics and buttons AND then he created a technique called Site Styles that will help you enhance the standard site styles that ship with NetObjects Fusion (or any other website development too...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

::: Data Conversion
I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 How would I go about converting this data? Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Clarion 5.5 will read and write Clarion DOS v2.109 .dat files just fine. If the files are from a version earlier than v2.109 then deleting the key (.kxx) files and opening the files in Clarion 5.5 should convert them for you. The changes are in the keys. On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:11:23 GMT, Kevin Willis wrote: > I have several Clarion DOS v2.1 DOS data files with keys - .DAT and .KXX > files respectively - that I'd like to convert over to Clarion 5.5 > > How would I go about converting this data? > > Kevin Willis > klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > ICQ:32805500 Hi Kevin, Greg is right - leaving them in the Clarion data format is fine. We've done this a fiar bit when migrating dos apps to windows - we leave the data strucutres "untouched". This allows for both Dos & windows programs to work at the same time, and makes for a very smooth change-over. After that you can use File Manager 3 (www.capesoft.com) to painlessly convert it to any of the other structures that clarion offers. cheers Bruce "Gregory C. Bailey" <lanmicro@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1eafcs476r233.1tnzabpamab0r.dlg@40tude.net... > Hi Kevin, > > Clarion 5.5 will read and write Cla...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Cannot use a Clarion compiled DLL in Firebird
Hi All, I compiled a DLL using C6, its just a very simple program just displaying a message. I used another Clarion program to call this Dll, it works without any problem. Then, I tried to put this DLL into Firebird (1.5 or 2.13) as UDF: DECLARE EXTERNAL FUNCTION F_TESTFUNC RETURNS CSTRING(20) FREE_IT ENTRY_POINT ''TESTFUNC'' MODULE_NAME ''Test_Dll''' It excecutes successfully and the function is created. Then I called the function: SELECT F_TESTFUNC() FROM RDB$DATABASE However, it returns: Invalid token. invalid request BLR at offset 63. function GET_SERVER_DONGLE is not defined. module name or entrypoint could not be found. I confirmed: 1) the dll is working properly 2) function name follows Big and Small Caps 3) no typing mistake 4) another dll (FreeAdhocUDF.dll I grabbed from internet) is working properly Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tony On Tue, 25 May 2010 02:19:31 -0700 (PDT), Tony Lam (HK) wrote: > Hi All, Lot more activity on the SoftVelocity news server - free to access - and a lot of questions posed on comp.lang.clarion are not relayed to the SV news server. SoftVelocity news server news.softvelocity.com David > > I compiled a DLL using C6, its just a very simple program just > displaying a message. I used another Clarion program to call this Dll, > it works without any problem. > > Then, I tried to put this DLL into Firebird (1.5 or 2.13) as UDF: > > DECLARE ...

Clarion 3rd Party Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List
Clarion Magazine (http://www.clarionmag.com/) Rated Top Rated - 2nd Tier - March 01, 2006 Clarion Third Party Best Worst Dressed List Complete Best Dressed - Worst Dressed List at: http://tinyurl.com/24gca Before I begin the evaluation - let me note, there are few NON Clarion Third Party Developers listed. As such, they must ask to be listed, and obviously have a strong connection to Clarion Third Party Developers/Products. And since these web sites are not competing directly in similar ways that Clarion Third Party Developers have in common, I will not issue Best Dressed ranking to any of these sites. Top Rated - 2nd Tier will be the highest designation given if the site deserves it. Of course, this is the Number One resource for Clarion Education, bar none! Dave Harms has consistently made this site and it's wealth of information more valuable over time, easier to locate, and the layout has consistently become more efficient and updated with state of the art publishing techniques such as Blogs, RSS Feeds, PODCASTs, E-books offerings, and more! Of course, Dave had a publisher's viewpoint and sense of style from the earlier beginnings - take a look at this 1999 Internet Archive look - Don't you miss that Cowboy sitting on the fence! <g> http://web.archive.org/web/19990428221805/http://www.clarionmag.com/ Of interest to my publishing the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange over the years has been the First Class formatting and consistency...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

Web resources about - Firebird Clarion c55pe and lock conflicts - comp.lang.clarion

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fatah–Hamas conflict ( Arabic : النزاع بين فتح وحماس ‎ an-Nizāʿ bayna Fataḥ wa-Ḥamās ), also referred to as the Palestinian Civil War (Arabic: ...

This 'Human Library' Put A Face To The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
... specifying if they were Palestinian Canadian, Palestinian Israeli, Jewish Israeli or Canadian Jew. Each had a story to tell on how the conflict ...

Thousands of Palestinian children injured in conflict
Since fresh violence between Israelis and Palestinians erupted in October, more than 2,100 children have been wounded.

Syria conflict: Syria under pressure ahead of peace talks
The US and France condemn efforts by the Syrian government to set limits to the agenda of a new round of peace talks due to start on Monday. ...

Ad tech company TubeMogul is launching an ad campaign that alleges Google has 'conflicts of interest' ...
... that attacks its main competitor, Google. In a series of video ads, print ads, and outdoor posters, TubeMogul alleges Google has a "conflict ...

Five years on, how Syrian conflict changed the world
CBS News Five years on, how Syrian conflict changed the world CBS News BEIRUT - It began as an expression of outrage at a long-running familial ...

A look at how the Syrian conflict has changed the world
BEIRUT (AP) — The Syrian conflict has had outsized impact on global politics.

Progressive Media Fail To Disclose Conflict Of Interest In Flawed Analysis Of VA
Progressive Media Fail To Disclose Conflict Of Interest In Flawed Analysis Of VA

Near-term: Growth; Longer-Term:Treasury Market Isn't Buying Conflict with Equities?
The sum of our data adds up to growth—in consumption, housing, and the service sector. Industrial activity appears to be stabilizing and, in ...

Marines' innovative training could foreshadow coming Arctic conflict
Marines' innovative training could foreshadow coming Arctic conflict