Help Needed - clarion and MYOB accounts

Is anyone out there using Clarion to insert invoices into MYOB accounts
using MYOB ODBC v5

I can import Customers, but not invoices.

Any help at this point is would be appreciated.

Sean Hennessy
0
geishan (35)

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need Help: Switching from POP account to IMAP account and I'm confused
Hi. I'm switching from POP to IMAP and some of the process has me extremely confused. I'm using Mail and Mountain Lion. Here's my situation and confusion: I've been using a POP account for my main email address for 20+ years. Every few years, I weed out emails I don't want to keep. I did that yesterday in preparation for switching to IMAP. I also use Rules to sort much of my email into folders.� My POP account uses Google's POP server even though my email address is a non-gmail address: e.g. mirsky@website.com. I can also access that email account at mail.google.com. Someone else set it up for me. I rarely log in to mail.google.com, however. One reason I've decided to switch to IMAP is that i just ordered an IPod Touch (my first iOS device) and it would be nice to access my email on it. Anyway, here's what I did to switch to IMAP: I deleted all the emails at mail.google.com, which had been set up as a POP account. I disabled the POP account in Mail and I created an IMAP account of the same address: mirsky@website.com, also using mail.google.com. In the POP account, I also created an InBox Old folder into which I dragged all the emails from the POP account's Inbox. And I created a similar Sent Old folder. I made the folders so I don't have to worry if I get confused and accidentally delete the emails in my Inbox and Sent box. The IMAP area of Mail says MIRSKY IMAP (the name I gav...

Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very thankful if you gotta help on this one guys!
you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains additio= nal information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the T= axiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some attr= ibutes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Taxi = records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMeter,= if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air and = Aircon Taxi. NON-AIRCON Flag Down P 26.00 For every 400 meters P 1.00 For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00 AIRCON Flag Down P 30.00 For every 400 meters P 1.50 For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50 Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. Th= is is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the f= ormulas: totalAmount =3D amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled amountOnWait =3D increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied amountOnDistanceTravelled =3D incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /increment= ableDistance) Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional= methods to its subclass if you want to. Kevin Espardinez wrote: > you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains addit= ional information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the= TaxiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some at= tributes and methods that you think are needed for a non...

Need help with help
Running GIMP 2.6.7 on 32-bit Gentoo linux I know about RTFM, but clicking on "Help" is futile. Step 1) I get an error box that says... > help Messge > Could not open 'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-help.xml' > for reading: Operation not supported > Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS What is it talking about? Step 2) I open up that URL with Firefox 3.0.14 and I get a bunch of gibberish like,,, This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <gimp-help> <help-item id="gimp-main" ref="index.html" title="GNU Image Manipulation Program" parent=""/> <help-item id="preface" ref="preface.html" title="Preface" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="gimp-team" ref="preface.html#gimp-team" title="1. GIMP User Manual Authors and Contributors" parent="preface"/> <help-item id="getting-started" ref="getting-started.html" title="I. Getting Started" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="introduction" ref="introduction.html" title="1. Introduction" parent="getting-started"/> <help-item id="introduction-gimp" ref="introduction.html#introduction-gimp" title="1. Welcome to GIMP"...

Need help with accounting database
I am working on a database that will contain an accounts recevable section. I know what I want to do, but just keep drawing a blank when it comes to doing it. Here are the Feilds I'm working with * ClientID - The Key that relates thoughout the whole db * PrevBal - balance remaining after the 10th of the previous month * PaymentsMade - Paments made between the 1st and the 29th of previous month * BalCarried - balance left after payments * InterestFee - 1.5% added to BalCarried if Bal Carried is over 30 days * AdditionalServices - New Fee's for current billing * CurrentBalDue - BalCarried + Interest Fee + AdditionalServices Invoices are made the last day of each month, and mailed on the 1st. CurrentBalDue needs to be added to PrevBal on the first of each month. Payments between dates need to be calculated to find BalCarried. If BalCarried is over 30 days then interest needs to be applied. Once that's done the AdditionalServices need to be totaled and added to the calculation. Leaving CurrentBalDue. Any ideas, hints, tips, help?? This is driving me nuts. Marina My approach: Have two table. One with your client's name, addy, and so on. No balances needed here at this point. The other with TransID -- Auto Increment Customer ID -- Same as you noted above Trans Date -- Date of the Transaction MonthEnd -- The month end of the transaction occured. DateSerial(Year(Trans Date),Month(Trans Date)+1,1) which can be updated with a que...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help needed on this 857W config. Repost to be clearer what the problems are and the help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 network. There are a number of services running on the local lan, DNS and DHCP is also provided by a local server on the same subnet as the router. The 857W router sits on address 192.168.0.254 and needs to act as the local gateway for both wired and wireless clients. With this config booted on the router, the wireless clients can connect and authenticate and get allocated the correct DHCP information and ...

I WANT A @ROCKETMAIL ACCOUNT AND I NEED HELP!
I WANT A ROCKETMAIL ACCOUNT BUT I CANT GET IT CAUSE ROCKETMAIL IS NOW A PART OF YAHOO...CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OR DOES HE KNOW A ALTERNATIVE WAY TO GET A ROCKETMAIL ACCOUNT? PLEASE EMAIL ME AT YURTSEVEN20@YAHOO.COM This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message. If you see this text, it means that your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages. --=_mimegpg-ny.email-scan.com-27343-1074297910-0008 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit yurtseven20 writes: > I WANT A ROCKETMAIL ACCOUNT BUT...

NEED HELP ON ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PROJECT.
Hello I need help with the ideas on how to do my accounting software project.. The accounting software should be capable of handling all the steps in the accounting cycle. Specifically, the following modules should be included: =95 Setting-up (creating and editing) the chart of accounts =95 Recording ordinary, adjusting, and closing journal entries =95 Automatic posting of journal entries to ledger accounts using the threecolumn running balance format =95 Generating unadjusted, adjusted, after-closing trial balances =95 Generating the following reports: income statement, statement of retained...

Help Help, I am intermediate in Java...need help in follow case
There is two java classes second class is for execute ant file. First Class does the most. first create a plain class which accepts two java.io.File object in constructor as input and output and a method which performs replacement. - the replacement must take into account the file ending of the input file: + for .java, .cpp, .c and .css remove the FIRST occurrence of "/ * ... */" + for .xml, .xhtml, .html and .xsl remove the FIRST occurrence of "<!-- ... -->" has any body have an example class to do it? Thanks a lot...if you can help...I create a class but is n...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Thanks for your help. Regina Pun Jerry Arzin wrote: > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. Do you want coffee as well? Our rates start at $180 per hour. gtoomey Gregory Toomey wrote: > Jerry Arzin wrote: > >> This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. > > Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. > Do you want coffee as well? > > Our rates start at $180 per hour. > > gtoomey Hey, I'll drop everything and make fun of him for only $50 per hour! Dave Gregory Toomey <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<1154023.VsbNXCQAxi@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming>... > Jerry Arzin wrote: > > > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. >...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried everything compacting, importing to a new > database, new table...What is causing this strange behavior? Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.... Mitchell, mithomas@boh.com (Mitchell Thomas) wrote: A more meaningful subject would help a lot with getting meaningful answers. Such as Japanese characters in record occasionally. >I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have >tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, >but they were not able to figure out this problem: Eh? I would've thought MS would charge a lot more. >I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an >> access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then >> imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange >> reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese cha...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

need a help,please help me
how to make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO ?who have make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO,please help me... thenx before ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

need help with genvarname..need to
I am having a problem with using genvarname. I want to make a variable that I can add rows to as the program progresses. I have a file that is split into an undetermined amount of sections, each section contains a block of data with undetermined amount of rows. I want to read this line by line and have a separate variable for each section. So I have something like this. Here is the main part of the code I am having trouble with: while(~end_of_block) h = textscan(fid,'%s',1,'delimiter','('); XYZR = textscan(fid,'%f',4,'delimiter',&#...

Need Help i need a programmer
i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. Include both x and y in the total sum. Any one here can help me............ ? * zohaib.shirani@gmail.com: > i have got a quizz to write a programm that gives the sum of all even > numbers between two variables x and y and then displays the sum. > Include both x and y in the total sum. > > > Any one here can help me............ ? You're in luck, this was recently answered by the FAQ. Since the Parashift server seems to be down, see...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

SQL help needed: max(trans_date) for each account
Using SQL, I want to select one record per account number (acct_id) having the latest latest transaction date. I need the entire source record (many columns), not just the max trans_date for each acct_id. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch, Cool Cool wrote: > Using SQL, I want to select one record per account number (acct_id) > having the latest latest transaction date. I need the entire source > record (many columns), not just the max trans_date for each acct_id. > Can anyone point me in the right direction? > > Thanks a bunch, > Cool Typical...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

Need help trying to figure out accounting database schema
For an accounting / banking database, I have the following in a two transaction tables showing what someone spends or credits: Transaction Table //one only -- TransactionID UserID TransactionItemID Table //many -- TransactionItemID TransactionID ItemID AccountTable //one to one from TransactionID Table -- AccountID TransactionItemID UserID Debit Credit Balance One transcation, many items tied to that single transaction. Results of that transaction put in the account table. Is this right or too many tables? In my logic I can change the balance and a purchase or debit was incurred. I would have to have a starting balance to begin with (but what if it is the first transaction? I'd have not item and a blank transactionitemid.) It would simply be a credit when the user first starts using the database for that account and as they went along simple addition and subtraction for each item tied to a single transactionid. Should the transaction table have the debit, credit, and balance table in it? Am I thinking about schema wrong? I couldn't find any example accounting or banking database schemas online to learn from for this (the ones I found didn't have what I wanted.) Thank you for any insight. On Jun 15, 10:01 pm, jmDesktop <needin4mat...@gmail.com> wrote: > For an accounting / banking database, I have the following in a two > transaction tables showing what someone spends or credits: > > Transaction Table //one only > -- > Trans...

Web resources about - Help Needed - clarion and MYOB accounts - comp.lang.clarion

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Brussels attacks: Airport, train station eyewitness accounts of terrorist explosions - Brussels bombings ...
HER yellow uniform torn to shreds, a flight attendant slumps shocked and weeping amid the carnage at Brussels airport.

New platform delivers scalable account-based marketing
Account-based marketing (ABM) is one of the most effective approaches to B2B marketing, but historically users of the technique have struggled ...

A pro-ISIS account is encouraging Belgian supporters to use encryption and 'keep a low profile'
An ISIS-affiliated channel on the secure messaging app Telegram is advising its followers on how to evade detection by authorities after the ...

Nun Gives Eyewitness Account of Islamic State's Murder of 4 Missionaries of Charity in Yemen
... sisters at the hands of the militants who “tied them up, shot them in the head and smashed their heads,” according to the handwritten account ...

Keylogger hijacks key business email accounts
... is targeting key employees from companies in the U.S., Middle East and Asia with the goal of compromising their computers and email accounts. ...

Astounding Eyewitness Accounts Pouring In From Brussels
'There was a woman screaming while she was holding her baby'

Pope Francis is starting his own Instagram account
... to spread its message, but it's about to kick things up a notch: the Vatican has announced that the Pope will launch his own Instagram account, ...

Apple to Hand iCloud Encryption Key Management to Account Holders
NEWS ANALYSIS: Currently Apple has access to iCloud accounts through encryption keys stored with Apple, but that may be about to change.