How to highlight all the Text for a Text field when getting focus by a mouse click?

I followed the direction in the HELP and tried several other things.
But can not get it to work properly.

1.	From the Window Formatter, RIGHT-CLICK the control and choose Alert
from the popup menu.
2.	From the Alert Keys dialog, press the Add button.
3.	From the Input Key dialog, CLICK on Left Button in the Mouse group.
4.	Press OK twice to return to the Window Formatter.
5.	From the Window Formatter, RIGHT-CLICK the control and choose Embeds
from the popup menu.
6.	Add the following code to the EVENT:AlertKey embed point for the
control:

IF KEYCODE() = MouseLeft
SELECT(?,LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText}))
?{PROP:SelStart} = 1
?{PROP:SelEnd} = LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText})
END

The problem I'm am having is after a user selects the field with a LEFT
MOUSE (it hightlights the entire field proplerly), but then they can
not  change what is highlighted with the LEFT MOUSE (maybe they want to
change it to only hightlight the 1st couple of characters).  I'm trying
to make this field work like the Address field in MS Internet Explorer.
So when a person select the field with the mouse it is highlighted and
then subesequently they can change what is hightlighted by using the
Left Mouse.  It almost works in clarion <g>.

Does anyone know of a way around to get this to work?

I've tried everything I can think of an can not get it to work
properly.

Thank,

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)

Hi

> IF KEYCODE() = MouseLeft
> SELECT(?,LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText}))
> ?{PROP:SelStart} = 1
> ?{PROP:SelEnd} = LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText})
> END
>
> The problem I'm am having is after a user selects the field with a LEFT
> MOUSE (it hightlights the entire field proplerly), but then they can
> not  change what is highlighted with the LEFT MOUSE (maybe they want to
> change it to only hightlight the 1st couple of characters).
Well, it isn't strange that it works this way. Your code means that
every time a user clicks the left mousebutton on the text-field, the
entire field-contents is selected.

> So when a person select the field with the mouse it is highlighted and
> then subesequently they can change what is hightlighted by using the
> Left Mouse.  It almost works in clarion <g>.
I havn't done this myself. But an idea is to check if the field has
focus. If the field has focus when the user clicks it, then you doesn't
want to select all the text, otherwise you do. So the first line of the
embed-code should maybe be something like:
	IF KEYCODE() = MouseLeft AND FOCUS() = ?MyTextField
I'm not sure if this is the correct use of the FOCUS command, check the
help! You should probably make sure that the code is before generated
code, since the click changes the focus. I'm not sure if this works, but
anyway the idea must be to somehow check for focus, before deciding to
select the text. If you can't get it to work with FOCUS or something
similar, consider using a variable Loc:HasFocus that you turn "on" in
your selection-code above and "off" on the LooseFocus event (I think it
is called that).

Best regards

Kasper

--
Bes�g mig p� nettet: http://www.kaspershjemmeside.dk (in danish)
0

You are probably mislead by IE and you interactions with the address field.
The text in the field is selected not on the mouse left click, but on
gaining the focus. Have you tried to activate the address field by using the
TAB key on the keyboard? The result is the same.
You must do your trick on gaining the focus, not on the mouse click.

success,
Ivo Ivanov
Modest Automatisering B.V.
Holland

"JMumf" <jmmfrd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I followed the direction in the HELP and tried several other things.
> But can not get it to work properly.
>

> 1. From the Window Formatter, RIGHT-CLICK the control and choose Alert
> from the popup menu.
> 2. From the Alert Keys dialog, press the Add button.
> 3. From the Input Key dialog, CLICK on Left Button in the Mouse group.
> 4. Press OK twice to return to the Window Formatter.
> 5. From the Window Formatter, RIGHT-CLICK the control and choose Embeds
> from the popup menu.
> 6. Add the following code to the EVENT:AlertKey embed point for the
> control:
>

> IF KEYCODE() = MouseLeft
> SELECT(?,LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText}))
> ?{PROP:SelStart} = 1
> ?{PROP:SelEnd} = LEN(?{PROP:ScreenText})
> END
>
> The problem I'm am having is after a user selects the field with a LEFT
> MOUSE (it hightlights the entire field proplerly), but then they can
> not  change what is highlighted with the LEFT MOUSE (maybe they want to
> change it to only hightlight the 1st couple of characters).  I'm trying
> to make this field work like the Address field in MS Internet Explorer.
> So when a person select the field with the mouse it is highlighted and
> then subesequently they can change what is hightlighted by using the
> Left Mouse.  It almost works in clarion <g>.
>
> Does anyone know of a way around to get this to work?
>
> I've tried everything I can think of an can not get it to work
> properly.
>
> Thank,
>
> Jim Mumford

0
iivanov (135)
12/7/2004 9:32:18 AM
I'm close.

I've got 3 fields.

?EntryField        !Used to Select from
?TextField
?HiddenButton

ThisWindow.TakeSelected
OF ?TextField
IF FOCUS()<>?HiddenButton
POST(EVENT:Selected,?HidenButton)
POST(EVENT:Accepted,?HidenButton)
CYCLE
END

ThisWindow.TakeAccepted
OF ?HiddenButton
SELECT(?TextField)                               !Reselect the
Text Field
?TextField{PROP:SelStart} = 1                !Beg of Cusor
?TextField{PROP:SelEnd}=LEN(?TextField{PROP:ScreenText}) !End of
Cursor

This works when the window is NOT an MDI child.

When the Window is an MDI child it only selects the portion of the
field up to the location of the Pointer.  So if the pointer is beyond
the end of the field it will select the whole field.
Otherwise it only select up to the pointer.

I want it to always select the whole text field.

I really need this window to be an MDI child.
Any idea how to get around this and keep it an MDI Child.

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)
12/7/2004 2:37:00 PM
I'm not 100% correct above.

It is not if it is an MDI child.  It is if the window is run from a
FRAME.

I just tested it again and it work if I make it the main window and do
not call it from a FRAME.
If I call from a FRAME it does not highlight the whole field unless
selected at the end of the field.
You would think the the SelEnd take care of it.

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)
12/7/2004 2:53:11 PM
I finally got it to work.

I needed to use a couple of Windows API calls.
The following seemed to work:

module('api')
SetCursorPos           (Signed X,Signed Y),BOOL,PASCAL
ClientToScreen         (UNSIGNED Hwnd,LONG),BOOL,PASCAL,RAW
END

All code and data under ThisWindow.TakeSelected

GroupXY   GROUP,PRE(GroupXY)
X         Signed
Y         Signed
END

Code:

OF ?TextField

!Place Cursor at End of the Field
0{PROP:Pixels} = True  !Need device units for cursor position
GroupXY.X = ?TextField{PROP:Xpos}+ ?TextField{PROP:Width}
GroupXY.Y = ?TextField{PROP:Ypos}+ ?TextField{PROP:Height}/2
0{PROP:Pixels} = False   !Set device Unit back to normal
ReturnVal#=ClientToScreen(WINDOW{PROP:HANDLE},Address(GroupXY))
!API
ReturnVal#=SetCursorPos(GroupXY.X,GroupXY.Y) !API

!Highlight Text in Field
?TextField{PROP:SelStart} = 1
?TextField{PROP:SelEnd} = LEN(?TextField{PROP:ScreenText})

Sure would be nice if we could do this a little easier.

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)
12/7/2004 5:03:33 PM
[...]

12/7/2004 5:04:07 PM
[...]

12/7/2004 5:05:02 PM
[...]

12/7/2004 5:05:57 PM
There is a simpler solution on clarinfoundry at
http://www.clarionpublisher.com/site/index.aspx?sitename=Clarionfoundry&LoadArticle=7267&view=4fab0932-c238-4e34-93aa-d53e4f5fa9f0

BTW - I added your solution to the page, it is interesting.

Jim,

Thank, but I've tried your solution.  It work from a SingleThreaded
Menu.  But fails from a Frame.
I went back and tested it again just in case.  I've got a simple App
with 2 menus (SingleThreaded and Frame) and one window procedure.  I
switch from Single to Threaded Frame to verify.  When testing I'm
putting the code in ThisWindow.TakeSelected for the Selected Field.
Currently I'm only testing with ABC.

>From a Frame with your method the highlighting always stops at the
location of the cursor when the mouse is used.

My API method above works, but it moves the cursor.
Which I don't like.  Other than that it seems to work fine.

If you have another idea let me know and I will give it a try.  I would
prefer your solution because then I would not need to move the cursor.

Do you know how to calculate the actual length of the text.  That would
improve what I'm doing.

Thanks,

Jim Mumford

0
jmmfrd (71)

Keep Memo field from highlighting text when click in field?

How to supress text highlighting when clicking in text items
Does anyone know how to keep text items that are selected(mouse clicked) from turning blue(highlighted)? I have query only blocks that are simply there to let the user select a row from them to display editable child records. I gave the current record attribute of background yellow so the user knows which parent they are on, but when clicked, the field gets that ugly text highlight. Any way to get rid of it? Thanks, Steve -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check out the 9i Forms Demo, "Cursor Position PJC" on OTN....

Musatov exposes R.S.A. vulnerability: Blue highlight black text truncates black background text turning it white black foreground text remains in field.
505152535455565758595a5b5c5d5e5f606162636465666768696a6b6c6d6e6f7071 72737475767778797a7b7c7d7e7f808182838485868788898a8b8c8d8e8f909192939495969 798999a9b9c9d9e9fa0a1a2a3a4a5a6a7a8a9aaabacadaeafb0b1b2b3 505152535455565758595a5b5c5d5e5f606162HMAC/SHA-256 Large Correct: Superposition of lines 1 and 4 will correct R.S.A. example: http://il8n.co/test.html ...

text + text

text-text

Text in toolbar text field not committed before clicking toolbar command button
I use the following code to create text edit fields and command buttons in my toolbars: Function CreateToolbarObject(myObjectType as integer) Dim newObject Select Case myObjectType Case 1 'text Set newObject = CommandBars(myToolbarName).Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlEdit) Case 2 'command button Set newObject = CommandBars(myToolbarName).Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton) Case 3 'popup Set newObject = CommandBars(myToolbarName).Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlPopup) Case 4 'combobox Set newObject = CommandBars(myToolbarName).Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBox) End Select End Function Works great (You must first set the reference to the MSOffice X.0 Object Library) I use the following code to make things happen after entering text in a toolbar edit field ("myToolbarEditFieldName") and then clicking a command button on the same toolbar: Function DoSomethingSnazzyFromToolbar() Dim objBar As Object, objCbo As Object, _ myString As String Set objBar = Application.CommandBars("myToolbarName") Set objCbo = objBar.Controls("myToolbarEditFieldName") myString = objCbo.Text myString = Trim(myString) If Len(myString) > 0 Then 'run some spiffy code here end if myExit: On Error Resume Next objCbo.Text = "" Set objCbo = Nothing Set objBar = Nothing Exit Function myErr: MsgBox Err.Number & " " &...

current selected text to highlighted text on mouse up event through java script
hi everybody, I want to convert the current selected text to highlighted text i.e. to yellow background on mouse up event on pdf form through java script. pls help me out. Thanks in advance regards Tanmay ...

Highlighting select field while focusing on a text box
Hi, I was wondering if there is any way with onload that I can highlight (blue color) the select box field while simultaneously placing the mouse cursor or focus on a text box immediately below it? Thanks in advance. -Stu ...

Text filtering in a text field
Hi, am new to SKILL and would like to do some text checking and filtering for illegal characters in the text field. Meaning I have a text field in my form that is only to be with text, not any of the symbols (i.e. ~!@#$%^&* and so on). When the user input and saved the fields, those characters won't be allowed to be saved. What will be the best way to filter out only text? Only numbers? Terence <terrylau77@gmail.com> writes: > Hi, am new to SKILL and would like to do some text checking and > filtering for illegal characters in the text field. Meaning I have a > text f...

rich text in text field

Search for text in a text field
Hi When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in many records and then diplay the records which contains the input. Thanks in advance, Luke. There is a function called InStr that will probably do what you require. Cheers, Chris "Luke Jones" <luke_jones_82@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:24bb1508.0407080157.d587c63@posting.google.com... > Hi > > When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input > and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in many > records and then diplay the records which contains the input. > > Thanks in advance, > > Luke. ...

text field only for text
Hi I would like some help about the following : I have a text field and I don't want it contains any numbers. How can I limit this situation ? So far, I couldn't find literature exacly about this here in the newsgroup. TIA Paulo "Paulo Rodrigues" <amigo.alf@netvisao.pt> wrote in message news:<newscache$kgmtmh$bb1$1@newsfront4.netvisao.pt>... > Hi > > I would like some help about the following : > > I have a text field and I don't want it contains any numbers. How can I > limit > this situation ? > > So far, I couldn't find literature exacly about this here in the newsgroup. > > TIA > Paulo Paulo, the online help is your FRIEND. Private Sub Text0_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer) If KeyAscii >= 48 And KeyAscii <= 57 Then KeyAscii = 0 End If End Sub Just put this code in the KeyPress event of whatever text field you do not want to contain numbers. OR you could glue thumbtacks to the number keys on all your users keyboards... Thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. Avoid magic numbers, especially when you can use builtin VBA constants. The following is a little more intuitive to read and a future developer does not have to lookup 48 and 57 to see exactly what is being blocked. Private Sub Text2_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer) 'Cancel any numeric keys If KeyAscii >= vbKey0 And KeyAscii <= vbKey9 Then KeyAscii = 0 End If End Sub The above solu...

highlight text in text widget
Hi, I am trying to make widget that displays text. I also want a search keywords available. The way I have envisioned is something similar to emacs search, i.e. it highlights all the occurrences of the keyword that you are interested in. I am trying to find out if that kind of highlighting be done in widget_text or some other widgets. Can anyone help? Thanks neon writes: > I am trying to make widget that displays text. I also want a search > keywords available. The way I have envisioned is something similar to > emacs search, i.e. it highlights all the occurrences of the keyword &g...

'GUI-Edit text ui control'-Way to detect mouse click in the edit text
Hi I am designing a graphical user interface. I have an edit text box. I would like that when a user double clicks inside the text box a new window open up with the options of inserting the text, else user can himself enter the text from the keyboard. The problem is that I am struggling to find a way to detect the mouse click inside the text box. I know about 'keypressfcn' but I suppose that does not check the mouse click. Please help me in this regard. Thank you in advace. Sumit "Olivier " <sumit.iitkgp@gmail.com> wrote in message <hq6ca7$r79$1@fred.mathwork...

Clarion 2 entry fields fail but text fields work if specific programs installed on XP. Clarion 5 apps ok.
Hi, I have a large number of customers running a old Clarion 2 app which never needs to be changed. It would be very expensive to convert the app to Clarion 5 or 6 and no change to the logic will ever be required. It is perfect for its task as it is. When I run it on XP just after the operating system is installed it works fine. If I install a number of apps like Nvidia dual screen software and many others it stops working. The text controls are fine. The data in entry controls displays on the screen but is erased from the control as soon as the control is accepted. Clarion 5 apps using some identical windows run fine on the same computers. Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? All the best. John Nairn On 9 Feb 2004 19:11:25 -0800, john nairn wrote: > Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix > other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? No idea what the cause of the problem is, but barring the use of some ugly (ie: work on cw2 only) or oddball 3rd party software, you should be able to open the cw2 app in c55 and compile and go. Probably in c6 too, but definitely in c55. Almost all of our legacy-based apps came to life under 1501, 2002 or 2003 and have been c5, c55 and partly c6 apps. Mark You should check for texel aligment in Nvidia display drivers. On default the slider for this option is set on 3, try other po...

How to get text in text box to wrap?
The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in the text running off the page. How would I get job-name to word wrap? pageWidth 36 mul % x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72 pageHeight 36 mul % y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72 pageHeight 2 mul add % y += 1 line 2 copy % Copy X & Y moveto (Title: ) RIGHT moveto ({job-name}) show This postscript file is from the CUPS printing application on a Linux system. Here is the complete file: FILE: /usr/share/cups/banners/standard %!PS-Adobe-3.0 %%BoundingBox: 0 0 612 792 %%Pages: 1 %%LanguageLevel: 1 %%DocumentData: Clean7Bit %%DocumentSuppliedResources: procset bannerprint/1.0 %%DocumentNeededResources: font Helvetica Helvetica-Bold Times-Roman %%Creator: Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products %%CreationDate: May 10, 2000 %%Title: Test Page %%EndComments %%BeginProlog %%BeginResource procset bannerprint 1.1 0 % % PostScript banner page for the Common UNIX Printing System ("CUPS"). % % Copyright 1993-2005 Easy Software Products % % These coded instructions, statements, and computer programs are the % property of Easy Software Products and are protected by Federal % copyright law. Distribution and use rights are outlined in the file % "LICENSE.txt" which should have been included with this file. If this % file is missing or damaged please contact Easy Software Products % at: % % Attn: CUPS Licensing Information % Easy Software Products % 44141 Airport View Drive...

Insert text file in a text field ...
Hallo, I have 2 questions: 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an sql instruction) ? 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table (by an sql instruction) ? Please, could you help me ? Thank you . Fab. On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:41:52 -0700, electric_r@yahoo.it wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an > sql instruction) ? > > 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table > (by an sql instruction) ? > > Please, could you help me ? This is a task for the application program, not the database itself. -- A way of life that is odd or even erratic but interferes with no rights or interests of others is not to be condemned because it is different. -- Chief Justice Warren E. Burger electric_r@yahoo.it wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an > sql instruction) ? > > 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table > (by an sql instruction) ? > > Please, could you help me ? > > Thank you . > > Fab. Look at the LOAD_FILE() function in the manual On 18 Oct, 14:41, electri...@yahoo.it wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an > sql instruction) ? > > 2) How can...

Highlight text and Text Box Control
C5.0b PE legacy Hello! I have one invoice application with the text area for variable customer announcement. It is now filled and printed using the standard Arial characters. Is there any easy and cheap method to highlight these messages? (Compare "Word text") TIA Riku Maki ...

get highlighted text
Hi, I created a text window with some text inside it. Now, if highlight any text with mouse selection, it should automatically be saved into variable. Can anybody suggest me how to do this? Thanks, balajee On Feb 10, 9:35=A0am, balajee <balaj...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > =A0 =A0I created a text window with some text inside it. Now, if highligh= t > any text with mouse selection, it should automatically =A0be saved into > variable. Can anybody suggest me how to do this? > Please see: http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.6/TkCmd/text.htm#M79 Footnote 4 says that when the selection changes, then the <<Selection>> event is triggered. Thus, you can bind to that event and use the "sel" index to get the desired text. You may want to look at the "get" and "tag" sections of that man page as well. Jeremy ...

How to get selected text from a text edit control?
I created a text edit control using CreateEditTextControl. I can get the current text by calling char buf[256]; Size textSize = 0; GetControlData(controlRef, kControlEditTextPart, kControlEditTextTextTag, 255, buf, &textSize); but how do I get only the text that is currently selected (highlighted)? thanks, Shai In article <1111086224.345185.78280@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, shai@waves.com wrote: > I created a text edit control using CreateEditTextControl. > I can get the current text by calling > > char buf[256]; > Size textSize = 0; ...

Copy To Clipboard Highlighted Text From Text Widget
I have a gui that has text widget and I want to be able to copy to the clipboard the text that is highlighted or the text widget's entire contents if no text is highlighted. This line of code works for the highlighted text: text2copy = self.text.get(tk.SEL_FIRST, tk.SEL_LAST) However, this code will generate an exception if no text is highlighted. So here is what I come up with and it works: def copy_clipboard(self): try: text2copy = self.text.get(tk.SEL_FIRST, tk.SEL_LAST) except: text2copy = self.text.get() root.clipboard_clear() root.clipboard_append(text2copy) My concern is whether or not this approach is acceptable. Is it ok to let the exception occur or would it be better to avoid it? If the later, I would appreciate suggestions on how to do that, I mean how to determine if any text is highlighted without generating an exception. My research was not very fruitful. -- <Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453 May the Source be with you. On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Wildman via Python-list <python-list@python.org> wrote: > I have a gui that has text widget and I want to be able to > copy to the clipboard the text that is highlighted or the > text widget's entire contents if no text is highlighted. Fortunately your code reveals that you're using "tk" here, but otherwise, please state up-front which GUI library you're using; there are quite a few. ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

Insert text file in a text field #3
Hallo, I have 2 questions: with php and mysql : 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table ? Please, could you help me with a simple example ? Thank you . Fab On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:36:59 +0200, <electric_r@yahoo.it> wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > with php and mysql : > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? > > 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a > table ? > > Please, could you help me with a simple example ? mysql_query("INSERT INTO tablename (fieldname) VALUES ('".mysql_real_escape_string(file_get_contents('/path/to/file'))."')"); -- Rik Wasmus On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:29:54 +0200, Rik Wasmus <luiheidsgoeroe@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:36:59 +0200, <electric_r@yahoo.it> wrote: > >> Hallo, >> >> I have 2 questions: >> >> with php and mysql : >> >> 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? >> >> 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a >> table ? >> >> Please, could you help me with a simple example ? > > > mysql_query("INSERT INTO tablename (fieldname) VALUES > ('".mysql_real_escape_string(file_get_contents('/path/to/file'))."')...

How to get a ordered text combining Text and values
How can I to get a correct label in this case: In[]: k=18; Text["My curve for" k "units"] Out[]: My curve for 18 units Thanks k = 18; Text["My curve for " <> ToString[k] <> " units"] My curve for 18 units Bob Hanlon ---- Miguel <misvrne@gmail.com> wrote: > How can I to get a correct label in this case: > In[]: k=18; > Text["My curve for" k "units"] > > Out[]: My curve for 18 units > > Thanks > Some examples with increasing levels of format control. myLabel[value_] := Row[{"My curve for ", value, " units"}] myLabel[18] myLabel[value_] := Style[Row[{"My curve for ", value, " units"}], 16, "Panel", Background -> None] myLabel[18] myLabel[value_] := Style[Row[{"My curve for ", NumberForm[value, {4, 3}], " units"}], 16, "Panel", Background -> None] myLabel[N[Pi]] -- David Park djmpark@comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "Miguel" <misvrne@gmail.com> wrote in message news:g3dcd0$rdv$1@smc.vnet.net... > How can I to get a correct label in this case: > In[]: k=18; > Text["My curve for" k "units"] > > Out[]: My curve for 18 units > > Thanks > On 6/19/08 at 6:28 AM, misvrne@gmail.com (Miguel) wrote: >How can I to get a correct label...

Web resources about - How to highlight all the Text for a Text field when getting focus by a mouse click? - comp.lang.clarion

Magic Tour Highlights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magic Tour Highlights is an EP by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band , which consists of four live audio tracks and their accompanying videos, ...

Facebook Weekly Highlights Brings You Justice (As In Victoria), More Will Ferrell
Facebook Weekly Highlights features photos and videos posted to the social network by celebrities and athletes. This week’s edition featured ...

ASX chief Elmer Funke Kupper's resignation highlights miscalculation of gravity
Allegations this serious required a different response from those around Elmer Funke Kupper.

T20 World Cup 2016: Australia v Bangladesh live scores, highlights, how do I watch it, what time is it ...
AUSTRALIA has kept its World Twenty20 hopes alive, scraping home by three wickets against Bangladesh in Bengaluru.

ASX chief Elmer Funke Kupper's resignation highlights miscalculation of gravity
Allegations this serious required a different response from those around Elmer Funke Kupper.

UFC Fight Night 85: Live Results, Play-by-Play and Fight Card Highlights - Bleacher Report
Latest: Neil Magny vs. Hector&nbsp;Lombard live play-by-play and results:...

This weekend's March Madness highlights - Videos - CBS News
Top stories from this weekend's first two rounds of the NCAA tournament.

Morris' milestone victory highlight in Miami's big weekend
It was a big weekend for Miami, and not just because the men's basketball team reached the Sweet 16. Baseball coach Jim Morris recorded his 1,500th ...

Highlights: Warriors' 3-point barrage buries Mavs in Big D
... Login Search form Search 57° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Highlights: ...

Highlights: Revolution 0 Union 3
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 43° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Highlights: ...