Make Clarion program look like a Mac

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make my program present more like a Mac.

A client has requested this.

Is there something that can be done with the visual styles, or is there a template?

Eg make the drop down icon a blue background with an up and down arrow, the tabs blue and centred, the scrollbar blue with the up and down arrows at the bottom, etc?

Thanks
0
Steven

Hi Steven,

Check our ksUI library
http://klarisoft.com/KSNews_202.htm
With this library you=D0=BA client will be able to change UI himself the wa=
y he wants

Leonid Chudakov
chudakov@klarisoft.com

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:35:27 AM UTC+4, Steven Richardson wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make my program present =
more like a Mac.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> A client has requested this.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Is there something that can be done with the visual styles, or is there a=
 template?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Eg make the drop down icon a blue background with an up and down arrow, t=
he tabs blue and centred, the scrollbar blue with the up and down arrows at=
 the bottom, etc?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Thanks
0
Leonid
6/26/2013 6:10:39 AM
On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:35:27 AM UTC+2, Steven Richardson wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make my program present more like a Mac.
>

> A client has requested this.
>

> Is there something that can be done with the visual styles, or is there a template?
>

> Eg make the drop down icon a blue background with an up and down arrow, the tabs blue and centred, the scrollbar blue with the up and down arrows at the bottom, etc?
>

> Thanks

in fact, it's very easy with codejock active-x and noyantis templates if you're willing to spend some money ... check demo at www.noyantis.com

Marino
0