MS Access database

A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access
database.
They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data.

My problem is that the database has a password on it.
I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+.
Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password?

Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation?
The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the
data!

Regards,
Lance

0
clarion55 (3)

It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any
software that you sell or distribute, it should be OK, IMPLO.

"Lance Veitch" <clarion55@compupro.net> wrote in message
> A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access
> database.
> They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data.
>
> My problem is that the database has a password on it.
> I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+.
> Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password?
>
> Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering
violation?
> The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the
> data!
>
> Regards,
> Lance

Lance,

This is information from a previous post:
>I've found something:
>http://www.passwordbusters.com/profile_clarion.htm

>Maybe interesting for us...

>you can recover your password free of charge from our friend,
>dbratovich@pay-e.com. he is genius & kind.

HTH

Peter Rabolt
Synchronized Systems Inc

"Lance Veitch" <clarion55@compupro.net> wrote in message
> A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access
> database.
> They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data.
>
> My problem is that the database has a password on it.
> I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+.
> Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password?
>
> Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering
violation?
> The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the
> data!
>
> Regards,
> Lance

0