Need help in Sending an Email using clarion 6

I have managed to get a form up that used a Send button to send a email.

I now need to send a email automatically on certain events. I have a timer
event that i can add code to send the email.

It can call a procedure but I still then need to click the Send Button

How can I send a email just using code and NO buttons

Thanks in advance

Peter

0
peter3131 (1)

the easyest thing I can think of is to POST and event of accepted on the
button (make the button invisible if you like.

POST(EVENT:Accepted, ?ButtonSend)

That Should do the trick

0
lv10231 (3)

Clarion 6 help needed
I have been given a task of upgrading a software application that has been coded using Clarion version 6. It is a small to medium size package that consists of some thirty or so forms. The software suffers from speed issues and design problems. The data is stored in TPS files. Some new purchasing facilities need implementing and the customer wants to migrate to using Microsoft SQL Server. Being from a Visual Basic background I am struggling to get to grips with the concepts of using Clarion. I open a file type .app which seems to be equivalent to a Visual Basic Project. Inside seems to be a treelist containing all the form some of which appear multiple times. What I need to determine is if it's worth sticking with Clarion or rewriting the entire thing using VB or even C#. 1. Some column names are horrific and need refactoring. How does one do a simple search and replace? 2. What is the Clarion equivalent to an ADODB Recordset? 3. How do I copy a control from one form to another? 4. Where can I see the available events for a control? Thanks in advance, John John, IMO, Clarion 6 is better but there is a fairly steep learning curve. The reason for this is Clarion has 3 levels: the Clarion language, the Clarion Application generator, and the Clarion Template language. Learning the Clarion language would be equivalent to learning Visual Basic. To create a program with just the language, you would create a project (.prj). ...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

sending email with attachment using clarion not receiving
When I send the email to my personal account and other's personal emails they get the email with the attachment. But when I send it to the business account I'm writing this for, she gets the email but no attatchment. Can anyone help me. I have a short amount of time to get this done and nobody knows why it is not sending the attachment. When you send that same attachment from a email client like Outlook - do they then receive the attachment? Some companies are very strict about attachments in email and block them from ever entering the network. Can you manually send an email with an attachment successfully from an outside personal account to the business account? Josh wrote: > When I send the email to my personal account and other's personal > emails they get the email with the attachment. But when I send it to > the business account I'm writing this for, she gets the email but no > attatchment. Can anyone help me. I have a short amount of time to get > this done and nobody knows why it is not sending the attachment. Joseph Eveleigh wrote: > When you send that same attachment from a email client like Outlook - > do they then receive the attachment? When I send the emai through Clarion using Outlook they get the email but no attachment. When I send the email through outlook manually, they get the email and attachment. ...

Help need to send email using java applet in html page
Help please, I try to sending an email from my html page using the java applet. but it give error on most of the PC only very few work, what is the error i make the java applet show as below ********************************** package Celcom.Client; import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import javax.mail.*; import javax.mail.internet.*; import java.util.*; /** * Insert the type's description here. * Creation date: (11/3/2003 5:19:42 PM) * @author: Administrator */ public class SimpleEMail extends Applet { //User define veriable private String strSMTPHost =...

Sending Email With Clarion
No Has Idea about this problem when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530 Authentication required I haven't played around with the Email example app but it sounds like that error is being returned by your outgoing email SMTP server. It looks like it is not receiving your user name and password or that information is incorrect. HTH, Brad Kunkel Integrated Business, Inc. <ikrami2000@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bccb7daf-b622-46a6-bfad-3a1eee684afb@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > No Has Idea about this problem > > > when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error > > The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530 > Authentication required > > > > ...

Sending Email from Clarion
Dear All, Can we send an Email from Clarion Programming? Thanks, Joe On Apr 6, 2:24=A0pm, Joe <joetania...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > Can we send an Email from Clarion Programming? > > Thanks, > > Joe Refer some example form www.par2.com ...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Not Clarion related
Hi there, I am facing some problems with the ACCPAC for WINDOWS at my customer's place, where I am programming their new Accounting System in Clarion. They are currently getting '49153' when the clients trying to access the database at the Server. Anyone has any ideas or clue? Thanks in advance. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE Hi Ville, Thanks for the link, rebooting does not solve the problem. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Ville Vahtera" <ville.vahtera@are.fi> wrote in message news:3f2f8d8c$1@news.softvelocity.com... > > "Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message > news:3f2f8aa2@news.softvelocity.com... > > Hi there, > > > > I am facing some problems with the ACCPAC for WINDOWS at my customer's > > place, where I am programming their new Accounting System in Clarion. > > > > They are currently getting '49153' when the clients trying to access the > > database at the Server. > > > > Anyone has any ideas or clue? > > http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/lev2/78/lev3/80/pid/631/qid/599733 > > HTH > > Regards, > -Ville > > ...

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Help me learn how to use clarion.
I don't really want to ask too many questions, as I am new to clarion for windows and slowly working on learning it. Is there a tutorial in which I can read?? Some things I want to work out how to do: 1) How do I set all windows that create to center in the middle of the screen, type normal with xxx style etc etc. I think if I can work out how to use the templates for creating single windows I can proceed a bit faster, as I am having to change the settings manually all the time for every window I create. 2) Populate a list box from tps for updating a form. as well as showing the current value if there is one. I have done it, but it doesn't show the current value, also it looks really messy behinds the scenes. 3) Create a view form wizard, so all fields are view only. Can do it now, but I have to set each individual item as readonly. I have to recreate a program as such: Main menu Browse Widgets(list of all widgets, sorted by key user types in) View Widget(View more details about the widget, when enter key) Update Widget (Update the widget details from list boxes etc) All in SDI. Any help and pointers to the right direction appreciated. I have a bit of it working, from the hours of findling around, but I would rather try and learn how to properly do it. Thanks TEX Contact Softvelocity and inquire about the Foundations CBT product. It shows you how to do things in Clarion with movies and voice over. -- Russ Eggen www.radfusion.com "TEX...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Need help sending email programmatically
Hi all I'm writing a small app that needs to be in C++ and needs to send email from inside the program. I can do this easily in PHP, Perl and Java, but have no clue how to do it in C++. Does anyone know of free code I look at that incorporates this function? Basically, I need to send a simple email to the system support if something goes wrong in the program. The program will be running on Windows and I'll be compiling it under MinGW. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks Rostau wrote: > I'm writing a small app that needs to be in C++ and needs to send > email from inside the program. I can do this easily in PHP, Perl and > Java, but have no clue how to do it in C++. Well, that's understandable. There is no way to do it in C++. You need to use some kind of OS-specific facility. > Does anyone know of free code I look at that incorporates this > function? Plenty. Have you ever heard of www.google.com? > Basically, I need [..] Whatever. V -- Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask "Rostau" <evanmorris@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message news:1147370651.848548.233440@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > > I'm writing a small app that needs to be in C++ and needs to send email > from inside the program. I can do this easily in PHP, Perl and Java, > but have no clue how to do it in C++. > > Does anyon...

USING ADO IN CLARION 6 With MySQL
I am trying to convert a date and, at times, a TIME from the Clarion LONG format and have it accepted in a MySQL date and/or time field. I began by generating a CSV file from the original TPS. I used a @D17 for the date. This worked successfully in formatting the date. I then generated an MS Access file from the CSV file. Since I am using PremiumSoft Navicat to deal with the MySQL database, I imported the MS Access file into the MySQL table. Everything was fine. When I attempted to update the record using the ADO update template, the date(s) in the record were set to zero. I went back and tried several other formats for dates. When loading these into the MySQL table via Navicat, I received a message indicating an invalid integer value on the field containing the date. This also happened with time whenever the formatted time contained an AM or PM. Any ideals as to how to convert the LONG date and time of Clarion into a valid DATE or TIME that MySQL will accept and use properly? I'm not using the combined DATE/TIME field. Thanks for your help. Heavenes Vince - Try the following DATE: STRING YYYY-MM-DD TIME: STRING HH:MM:SS Hope That Helps. Enjoy! Roberto "Vince Crosby" <vcrosby@dutyfree.com> wrote in message news:A921.1069695937.6567@discuss.softvelocity.com... > I am trying to convert a date and, at times, a TIME from the Clarion LONG > format and have it accepted in a MySQL date and/or time field. > > I began by gener...

Need help working out if a DB is clarion??
Guys, I have been informed that my site runs a Clarion DB. Here is a copy of the files http://203.8.189.31/ota_products/site_files/ Can someone confirm they are Clarion? If so, I am looking at populating MS access DB from the files, how is this done? Thanks for any help provided. first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to use odbc to convert ikrami2000@hotmail.com Thanks karim, So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from? Thanks karim wrote: > first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed > files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to > use odbc to convert > > > ikrami2000@hotmail.com send me your email adamm@ota.com.au wrote: > Thanks karim, > > So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from? > > Thanks > karim wrote: > > first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed > > files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to > > use odbc to convert > > > > > > ikrami2000@hotmail.com i got your email karim wrote: > send me your email > adamm@ota.com.au wrote: > > Thanks karim, > > > > So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from? > > > > Thanks > > karim wrote: > > > first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed > >...

need to send email from access HELP
Hi I hope some one can help, as i am not very good on Access I have built a database for placing orders for customers, On the Order Form i would like a button that would send out a email to say that the order has been placed, then another button that order has been despatched. I have looked on the internet for code and found sum but do not understand it. As the order form only has Customer Number im not sure how to code it to look up customers email address from tblCustomers If any one could help i would be very greatful i am able to send the database to you if u want to have a look but i can warn you it not great. Thanks Simon I would check this out. http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm ...

Clarion 6.1 hotfixes help
Hi everyone i skip some hotfixes from clarion website. Now my 6.1 is version 9017 but on softvelocity website i can start download hotfixes only from 9026. Anyone can help to find the missing hotfixes for clarion 6.1 enterprise ? thanks in advance! Giuseppe In article <ZDSxh.18431$qN4.466448@twister1.libero.it>, pippo@pippo.com says... > Hi everyone > i skip some hotfixes from clarion website. Now my 6.1 is version 9017 but on > softvelocity website i can start download hotfixes only from 9026. > Anyone can help to find the missing hotfixes for clarion 6.1 enterprise ? > thanks in advance! > Giuseppe You might find it easier buying the SMP at USD $150 and get the latest available CD and do hotfixes from that point. Product Description - Simple Maintenance Program (SMP), MFG - SoftVelocity Internet Link - http://www.softvelocity.com/clarion/subscribe.htm You should also consider the Core Subscription Program - after all the waiting, Clarion 7 release is probably very soon - USD $800 for enterprise. Of course, call or email SoftVelocity to find specific information about your upgrade options. This blog is dated (that sale is not currently running), but lots of information: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 Product Description - Core Subscription Program - EE, MFG - SoftVelocity Internet Link - http://www.softvelocity.com/clarion/subscribe.htm AND you will get more response by posting this question on the: SoftVelocity news ser...

Generate email from clarion 6.2
What is the best way to generate an email from clarion 6.2? I am currently using the Class Internet - Internet Deployment Templates. However, I cannot pass any data to the email, except for the email address itself. Thanks On Thursday, December 8, 2011 3:56:39 PM UTC-5, Erwin wrote: > What is the best way to generate an email from clarion 6.2? > > > > I am currently using the Class Internet - Internet Deployment > > Templates. However, I cannot pass any data to the email, except for > > the email address itself. > > > > Thanks Check out the Document Handling templates. They can go direct to SMTP server. Help - Template Guide - Special Purpose Templates - E-mail Related Templates. It's a bit hard to find in the search, try e-mail with the dash. You can also use OLE to Outlook, but the user has to have Outlook. And I think there is some third party stuff... HTH, Carl Sumner Hi Carl, I have a program doing what you want (i guess), using Clarion's built-in template. If you want it, contact me private. So long. P.S: It is in spanish but programming is at english!. Guillermo "Carl Sumner" escribi� en el mensaje de noticias:960f5586-235a-44fc-b6a5-dbf6086a3357@googlegroups.com... On Thursday, December 8, 2011 3:56:39 PM UTC-5, Erwin wrote: > What is the best way to generate an email from clarion 6.2? > > > > I am currently using the Class...

Help needed for Clarion for Windows 3
Hello, Years ago I wrote an application in Clarion for Windows 3. I want to include a variable in the caption of a window but I can't find how to do this in the help files. Can this be done and what would the correct syntax be ? Thanks in advance, Kind regards, Try window_name{prop:text} = 'Your text' Harry Hugo COX wrote: > Hello, > > Years ago I wrote an application in Clarion for Windows 3. > I want to include a variable in the caption of a window but I can't find how > to do this in the help files. > > Can this be done and what would the correct syntax be ? > > Thanks in advance, > > Kind regards, > > ...

Help Needed
Is anyone out there using Clarion to insert invoices into MYOB accounts using MYOB ODBC v5 I can import Customers, but not invoices. Any help at this point is would be appreciated. Sean Hennessy ...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Help Needed With Sending Email Addresses To Outlook
I'm using the following code to send email addresses from a query to Outlook: Dim db As Database, rs As Recordset, sql As String, emailTo As String Set db = CurrentDb() emailTo = "" sql = "select EmailAdd from qryEmailMerge" Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(sql) Do Until rs.EOF If Not IsNull(rs!EmailAdd) Then emailTo = emailTo & rs!EmailAdd & "; " End If rs.MoveNext Loop emailTo = Left(emailTo, Len(emailTo) - 1) DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , , , emailTo This works well UNTIL I try to use a textbox on an unbound form to provide "qryEmailMerge" with one or more of its parameters. Is there a more elegant way around this than writing the results of the query to a temporary table and then basing "qryEmailMerge" on that table? What other criteria are you trying to set with the textbox values? "Wayne" <cqdigital@volcanomail.com> wrote in message news:d25dd5c0-a8f4-45ca-afc4-c130762ac9f0@u33g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > I'm using the following code to send email addresses from a query to > Outlook: > > Dim db As Database, rs As Recordset, sql As String, emailTo As String > Set db = CurrentDb() > emailTo = "" > sql = "select EmailAdd from qryEmailMerge" > Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(sql) > Do Until rs.EOF > If Not IsNull(rs!EmailAdd) Then > emailTo = emailTo & rs!EmailAdd & "; " > End If > rs.Mov...

Clarion 3.0 network help needed
We have a DOS app created in Clarion 3.0 we are running under an ethernet network. Our server and most of the PCs are WIN 98SE. I have a PC with WIN2000 also accessing the server datafiles. I am getting recently a lot of drive reading errors on the PCs on the network. They come at strange times; for example, when someone is saving a record, when another user just enters data into a variable for a sub-search on a datafile, and it's always a problem opening up a file, a different one each time, when the error comes. On my WIN2000 machine, I recieved a general protection error, when I look at XTRACE.txt, I see CS:IP segment errors and under the call chain section, it lists 7 segments, the number of which corresponds to the number of orphan $$$ files on the server folder. It seems as though the $$$ files are somehow responsible for way to rid ourselves of the $$$ orphans is to do a reboot of the system, because you cannot delete these - it seems that the server has put a hold on these files, or thinks that they are still being used, when they're not. When we reboot and delete these files, we're OK for a while. If anyone has any insight as to what may be happening, or if our WIN2000 PC may be affecting this problem, seeing as it is a relatively new addition to our existing network of WIN98 SE PCs, I'd like to hear about it. Also, we've made a few changes to the app and added a few things- it is possible that the code may be responsible for some of it. Any ...

Web resources about - Need help in Sending an Email using clarion 6 - comp.lang.clarion

Sending/receiving relationship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sending/receiving relationship is one in which a public school district sends some or all of its students to attend the schools of another ...

CHVRCHES - Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like... - Facebook
Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like this. This is one of the more polite ones. Other recent classics include "I'm going to give her ...

Facebook Sending Perez Hilton More Traffic than Google, Driving 3.3% of All US Traffic to Video Sites ...
For media companies evaluating their Facebook marketing strategy , here’s an interesting sign of the times: web analytics firm Hitwise is reporting ...

A better experience for sending Tweets and DMs - Twitter Blog
... panel New Tweet panel in da...... Skip to main content Blog Got an account? Sign in Search form Search &nbsp A better experience for sending ...

How to Go From Working 60 Hours a Week to 40 By Sending 2 Emails a Week
I’m convinced 95% of cubicle workers who work over 60 hours a week constantly can cut it down to 40-45 hours by sending 2 emails a week to their ...

Live Emoji - sending GIF Animation Emoji for Zoosk,Skype,Kik,Whatsapp,Facebook Messenger Etc. on the ...
Get Live Emoji - sending GIF Animation Emoji for Zoosk,Skype,Kik,Whatsapp,Facebook Messenger Etc. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Cynthia McKinney - responds to Obama on sending troops into Afghanistan - Debate Answer - YouTube
Cynthia McKinney, Green Party Presidential candidate, responds to Barack Obama on his support for sending troops into Afghanistan. Based on his ...

'Shark' providers sending unskilled workers to high-risk sites, say trainers
&#8203;West Australian training companies say dodgy providers they describe as 'sharks' and 'cowboys' are flooding high-risk mine sites with ...