Need help working out if a DB is clarion??

Guys, I have been informed that my site runs a Clarion DB. Here is a
copy of the files http://203.8.189.31/ota_products/site_files/

Can someone confirm they are Clarion?

If so, I am looking at populating MS access DB from the files, how is
this done?

Thanks for any help provided.

0
adamm4391 (2)

first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed
files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to
use odbc to convert

ikrami2000@hotmail.com

Thanks karim,

So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from?

Thanks
karim wrote:
> first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed
> files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to
> use odbc to convert
>

> ikrami2000@hotmail.com

0
adamm4391 (2)
6/20/2006 11:38:48 AM
send me your email
adamm@ota.com.au wrote:
> Thanks karim,
>
> So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from?
>
> Thanks
> karim wrote:
> > first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed
> > files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to
> > use odbc to convert
> >

> > ikrami2000@hotmail.com

i got your email
karim wrote:
> send me your email
> adamm@ota.com.au wrote:
> > Thanks karim,
> >
> > So they are Clarion? Where do I get odbc from?
> >
> > Thanks
> > karim wrote:
> > > first - i download some of this files and checked it, it is a topspeed
> > > files and if you want toconvert it from topspeed to access you have to
> > > use odbc to convert
> > >

> > > ikrami2000@hotmail.com

They are Clarion files and you will need the password for all the
WebGrpx files. Only the maker can give you this.

You can order the ODBC from the SoftVelocity Site (Clarion maker) at
http://www.softvelocity.com.
They have read only or read/write options.

This will wiser than trying to export to MDB as some d=E9finitions might
not be supported by Access.

Didier G. Le Duc
Francened sarl

adamm@ota.com.au wrote:
> Guys, I have been informed that my site runs a Clarion DB. Here is a
> copy of the files http://203.8.189.31/ota_products/site_files/
>
> Can someone confirm they are Clarion?
>
> If so, I am looking at populating MS access DB from the files, how is
> this done?
>=20
> Thanks for any help provided.

0
didier6501 (13)

need Clarion Programmer (work for Clarion software developer)
Hello, we need a Clarion programmer to do soem work in Clarion program (need to fix soem problems in Calrion software). Please e-mail: nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

I need some Clarion work performed for $
I had an application developed in 2000 by Jesus Moreno, and enhanced by him since then. Now he is unfortunately distracted (see below). I need a small change, but cannot contact Jesus, so I will risk paying more for a learning curve than the actual work to be performed. View www.verifycharges.com to understand the application. I need the changes in 2 weeks or so. I am in Orange County (Irvine) CA, and would prefer to deal with a local person, if possible. I may actually learn a little in the process. Email me directly. myfull10characternameatcoxdotnet. TIA, Paul Hoberg ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Riffey" Newsgroups: comp.lang.clarion Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Has anyone heard from Gitano Software? A week or so ago, he was having some rather severe house problems. He's probably offline or heavily distracted because of that. Mark ======================== On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:25:35 -0800, P Hoberg wrote: Has anyone heard from Jesus Moreno and/or his company, Gitano Software? I've emailed him a few times, with no response. I hope he is just sidetracked, and nothing is wrong. TIA, Paul ...

Clarion 6 help needed
I have been given a task of upgrading a software application that has been coded using Clarion version 6. It is a small to medium size package that consists of some thirty or so forms. The software suffers from speed issues and design problems. The data is stored in TPS files. Some new purchasing facilities need implementing and the customer wants to migrate to using Microsoft SQL Server. Being from a Visual Basic background I am struggling to get to grips with the concepts of using Clarion. I open a file type .app which seems to be equivalent to a Visual Basic Project. Inside seems to be a treelist containing all the form some of which appear multiple times. What I need to determine is if it's worth sticking with Clarion or rewriting the entire thing using VB or even C#. 1. Some column names are horrific and need refactoring. How does one do a simple search and replace? 2. What is the Clarion equivalent to an ADODB Recordset? 3. How do I copy a control from one form to another? 4. Where can I see the available events for a control? Thanks in advance, John John, IMO, Clarion 6 is better but there is a fairly steep learning curve. The reason for this is Clarion has 3 levels: the Clarion language, the Clarion Application generator, and the Clarion Template language. Learning the Clarion language would be equivalent to learning Visual Basic. To create a program with just the language, you would create a project (.prj). ...

Help Needed
Is anyone out there using Clarion to insert invoices into MYOB accounts using MYOB ODBC v5 I can import Customers, but not invoices. Any help at this point is would be appreciated. Sean Hennessy ...

Help needed for Clarion for Windows 3
Hello, Years ago I wrote an application in Clarion for Windows 3. I want to include a variable in the caption of a window but I can't find how to do this in the help files. Can this be done and what would the correct syntax be ? Thanks in advance, Kind regards, Try window_name{prop:text} = 'Your text' Harry Hugo COX wrote: > Hello, > > Years ago I wrote an application in Clarion for Windows 3. > I want to include a variable in the caption of a window but I can't find how > to do this in the help files. > > Can this be done and what would the correct syntax be ? > > Thanks in advance, > > Kind regards, > > ...

Does peek work as the clarion help says
I have been triyng to use the peek instruction just like the clarion help indicate, but does not work. PEEK(ADDRESS(0040h,0017h),KeyboardFlag) !Read keyboard status byte If you try with address and segment like the example on the help, it give you an error. Do you know how to do it. I'm tying to peek from bios the copywrite stamp and the bios date to make a copy protectios schema. "festrada" <franciscoestradam@msn.com> wrote in message news:5a5a7620ce068937d49370213847d01f@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... >I have been triyng to use the peek instruction just like the clarion help > indicate, but does not work. > > PEEK(ADDRESS(0040h,0017h),KeyboardFlag) !Read keyboard status byte > > If you try with address and segment like the example on the help, it give > you an error. > > Do you know how to do it. > > I'm tying to peek from bios the copywrite stamp and the bios date to make > a copy protectios schema. > under winXY you wont get peek working ok :-) find other solution for your protections :-) festrada spoke thusly on 24-Oct-04 18:04: > I have been triyng to use the peek instruction just like the clarion help > indicate, but does not work. > > PEEK(ADDRESS(0040h,0017h),KeyboardFlag) !Read keyboard status byte > > If you try with address and segment like the example on the help, it give > you an error. > > Do you know how to do it. > > I'm tying to pe...

Need Clarion help/training in McKinney TX
I have an application that needs a little work. View www.verifycharges.com to see examples of it's screens and functionality. It was created for me by Jesus Moreno, founder of Gitano Software, who did an excellent job, but is too far from here, and much too busy, I imagine, to give me a little personal instruction. I have an old version of Clarion - version 5.5, the one used to create this application. I'd like to be able to do my own maintenance, but tried and failed to learn Clarion. I even took their one week training course a few years ago. They acknowledged that the instructor was an abysmal failure, and offered another free class, but the cost and time of travel to Florida a 2nd time dissuaded me. I've been a programmer since 1963, using many languages, from Autocoder and 8086 and other assembly languages thru COBOL, Business Basic, and a few other compiled languages. View www.PCHPlano.com to get an idea of my current abilities. I should be able to come up to speed quickly. I am looking for someone near McKinney TX who is able to provide a few hours of person to person help at a reasonable price per hour. Use appointments@PCHplano.com to contact me. TIA, Paul ...

Clarion 3.0 network help needed
We have a DOS app created in Clarion 3.0 we are running under an ethernet network. Our server and most of the PCs are WIN 98SE. I have a PC with WIN2000 also accessing the server datafiles. I am getting recently a lot of drive reading errors on the PCs on the network. They come at strange times; for example, when someone is saving a record, when another user just enters data into a variable for a sub-search on a datafile, and it's always a problem opening up a file, a different one each time, when the error comes. On my WIN2000 machine, I recieved a general protection error, when I look at XTRACE.txt, I see CS:IP segment errors and under the call chain section, it lists 7 segments, the number of which corresponds to the number of orphan $$$ files on the server folder. It seems as though the $$$ files are somehow responsible for way to rid ourselves of the $$$ orphans is to do a reboot of the system, because you cannot delete these - it seems that the server has put a hold on these files, or thinks that they are still being used, when they're not. When we reboot and delete these files, we're OK for a while. If anyone has any insight as to what may be happening, or if our WIN2000 PC may be affecting this problem, seeing as it is a relatively new addition to our existing network of WIN98 SE PCs, I'd like to hear about it. Also, we've made a few changes to the app and added a few things- it is possible that the code may be responsible for some of it. Any ...

Need help in Sending an Email using clarion 6
I have managed to get a form up that used a Send button to send a email. I now need to send a email automatically on certain events. I have a timer event that i can add code to send the email. It can call a procedure but I still then need to click the Send Button How can I send a email just using code and NO buttons Thanks in advance Peter the easyest thing I can think of is to POST and event of accepted on the button (make the button invisible if you like. POST(EVENT:Accepted, ?ButtonSend) That Should do the trick ...

Clarion Not Working
i have clarion 6.3 whitch is running under windows 2000 server after i install service pack three when i double click on ( c60ee ) nothing happen no open error message , i tried to delete all dll files and try run again nothing happend no error no runing i installed hotfix 9052 nothing happend what i can do ...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

clarion and help
i use clarion 55 how can create help file thank you youcef -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ youcef, Why don't you have a look at ezHelp: http://www.capesoft.com/accessories/ezhelpsp.htm -- Geoff (at Capesoft) PS - All viewpoints regarding Capesoft products are as unbiased as possible - but there are no guarantees <g>. Tel: +27 21 715 4000 Fax: +27 21 715 2535 www.capesoft.com "youcef" <djiryoucef@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:20031030-115222-846853@foorum.com... > > > > i use clarion 55 > how can create help file > > thank you > > youcef > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I've used EzHelp for several years. It does the job very well. "Geoff Thomson" <geoff@capesoft.com> wrote in message news:A921.1067521523.1730@discuss.softvelocity.com... > youcef, > > Why don't you have a look at ezHelp: Hi, I use Help & Manual. Fantastic. Generate, with a single project: HTML help, win help, Multimedia Help, DOC, PDF and have a excellent screen capture. Nelson Carvalho Brasil youcef escreveu: > i use clarion 55 > how can create help file > > thank you > >...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Clarion 2 entry fields fail but text fields work if specific programs installed on XP. Clarion 5 apps ok.
Hi, I have a large number of customers running a old Clarion 2 app which never needs to be changed. It would be very expensive to convert the app to Clarion 5 or 6 and no change to the logic will ever be required. It is perfect for its task as it is. When I run it on XP just after the operating system is installed it works fine. If I install a number of apps like Nvidia dual screen software and many others it stops working. The text controls are fine. The data in entry controls displays on the screen but is erased from the control as soon as the control is accepted. Clarion 5 apps using some identical windows run fine on the same computers. Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? All the best. John Nairn On 9 Feb 2004 19:11:25 -0800, john nairn wrote: > Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix > other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? No idea what the cause of the problem is, but barring the use of some ugly (ie: work on cw2 only) or oddball 3rd party software, you should be able to open the cw2 app in c55 and compile and go. Probably in c6 too, but definitely in c55. Almost all of our legacy-based apps came to life under 1501, 2002 or 2003 and have been c5, c55 and partly c6 apps. Mark You should check for texel aligment in Nvidia display drivers. On default the slider for this option is set on 3, try other po...

need help to work with working directory name and scrollbars
Hi, I am using desktop operated by Window 2000. When getting working directory using [pwd], the name of working directory has slash / instead of \. I had trouble to open files in a path that has /. How to work around? The second question is how to add scroll bars to a window created by 'wm'? not as 'text' and 'listbox', wm does not have -yscrollcommand. Thank you for help in advance, Beta ...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

Clarion GPF Help
Am using Clarion 5.5 Legacy templates I have recently been working on a sales invoicing program. Two days ago I found that when I tried to start the sales invoice program direct from the executable it came up with an error "Unable to open MDI window (no application active) Do you want to GPF". The only way I can run the executable is if I re-compile the program. The Data folder lies within a sub folder of the executable and none of the files are read-only. I have moved the same folder and data onto other PCs and the program works fine, it seems that it is just my PC that seems to have this problem. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and would be grateful if someone knew how to fix this problem My guess. You are did not Initiate the thread. Check the Actions from the Menu Editor. > Am using Clarion 5.5 Legacy templates > > I have recently been working on a sales invoicing program. Two days ago I > found that when I tried to start the sales invoice program direct from the > executable it came up with an error "Unable to open MDI window (no > application active) Do you want to GPF". The only way I can run the > executable is if I re-compile the program. > > The Data folder lies within a sub folder of the executable and none of the > files are read-only. > > I have moved the same folder and data onto other PCs and the program works > fine, it seems that it is just my PC that seems ...

Clarion Developers Needed
I apologize if this is spam** I do not know if jobs are allowed here. Location: Allen, Tx Position: Clarion Developers Rate/Salary: Flex - market rate Type: Perm or contract to hire Required skills: Clarion(latest release), SQL, Desired: Credit Card Exp Description: DB input retrieval, UI design, processing of files, number calculations Start Date 1/2/05 (resumes reviewed asap) Send resumes for consideration to bbarber at @eteem dot com ...

Need Clarion Developer
Hi, My company is based in Burlington, MA and is looking for a Clarion developer. Location in places other than MA is fine if able to telecommute effectively. Details are the following: Clarion Developer Maintenance of Current Product Desired applicant must have proven experience with references as Clarion Developer. Applicant must have excellent verbal communication skills, be self- motivated, and able to take ownership of assigned tasks. Applicant must have working knowledge of relational databases with proficiency in coding calls to database via stored procedures or embedded T-SQL to obtain data or insert/edit the same. This knowledge must include either Sybase or MSSQL. Successful candidate will be a solid performer, detail-oriented, and computer-science enthusiast who will contribute to implementation of organizational best-practices and work to improve work-flow and implement policies that reduce bugs through thorough design and solid testing practices. It will be in this candidate's innate or professional nature to improve efficiency and quality without being asked to do so. New Product Development Applicant must be able and willing to learn new technologies. New product development is performed in C# / ASP.NET. This position will transition from Clarion to ASP.NET within the next two to three years. General This is a full-time position for salaried or contract-to-hire employee. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:0...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion Work in the UK
Hi there, Could anyone please give me some advice or point me to a recruitment agency that would be able get me a job as a Clarion Programmer in the United Kingdom? Thank you. Gisajob.com and jobserve.com was the one I used when scouting in the UK 3 years ago. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Nico" <nicoswan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8ed7354f.0311031613.186a636a@posting.google.com... > Hi there, > Could anyone please give me some advice or point me to a recruitment > agency that would be able get me a job as a Clarion Programmer in the > United Kingdom? > Thank you. Do you have a working permission for UK? "Nico" <nicoswan@hotmail.com> wrote in news:8ed7354f.0311031613.186a636a@posting.google.com... > Hi there, > Could anyone please give me some advice or point me to a recruitment > agency that would be able get me a job as a Clarion Programmer in the > United Kingdom? > Thank you. ...

Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very thankful if you gotta help on this one guys!
you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains additio= nal information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the T= axiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some attr= ibutes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Taxi = records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMeter,= if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air and = Aircon Taxi. NON-AIRCON Flag Down P 26.00 For every 400 meters P 1.00 For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00 AIRCON Flag Down P 30.00 For every 400 meters P 1.50 For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50 Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. Th= is is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the f= ormulas: totalAmount =3D amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled amountOnWait =3D increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied amountOnDistanceTravelled =3D incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /increment= ableDistance) Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional= methods to its subclass if you want to. Kevin Espardinez wrote: > you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains addit= ional information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the= TaxiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some at= tributes and methods that you think are needed for a non...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

Web resources about - Need help working out if a DB is clarion?? - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.