PHP

Hi
I bought the PHP templates  last winter and was trying to experiment
with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf
in the PHP manuals.
The official site does not have it any more.
Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at
spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk
If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work
as they should.

Thanks
Jesmond

Jesmond:

Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email

Francisco

jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito:

> Hi
> I bought the PHP templates  last winter and was trying to experiment
> with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf
> in the PHP manuals.
> The official site does not have it any more.
> Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at
> spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk
> If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work
> as they should.
>
> Thanks
> Jesmond

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

Clarion/PHP
How's Clarion/PHP Is it worth to try? tnx. In article <1149519248.939306.236160@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, majnaggz@gmail.com says... > How's Clarion/PHP > Is it worth to try? There are no easy answers to this particular question. However, if you are working with Clarion (http://www.softvelocity.com/), consider the following discussion by CapeSoft. http://www.capesoft.com/docs/nettalk/NetTalkWebTool.htm David > tnx. > > -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion and PHP
Is anyone runnning a clarion / ClarioNet application with PHP. I'd like a sample site to look at. Me too. "Bob R" <2a62hpl02@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:0pc2rv8ghtg7s8ine3ll826m9derujg7ih@4ax.com... > Is anyone runnning a clarion / ClarioNet application with PHP. I'd > like a sample site to look at. > ...

Clarion/PHP Test App
I am a Clarion for Windows user who is considering Clarion/PHP. Before I purchase the product I am trying to verify I can run code generated by Clarion/PHP on my current web host. I have tested ADOdb access of a MySQL db via PHP and that works fine. I have asked Soft Velocity for a small test app I can install on my web host to be certain I can use their product, but they do not have one. Does anyone have a small test app that uses MySQL that they would be willing to share so I can test the Clarion/PHP code? As an alternative, If a test app is not available then what issues do I need to address to be certain I can run Clarion/PHP code on my current web host? rwmorrison23@gmail.com wrote: > I am a Clarion for Windows user who is considering Clarion/PHP. Before > I purchase the product I am trying to verify I can run code generated > by Clarion/PHP on my current web host. I have tested ADOdb access of a > MySQL db via PHP and that works fine. I have asked Soft Velocity for a > small test app I can install on my web host to be certain I can use > their product, but they do not have one. Does anyone have a small test > app that uses MySQL that they would be willing to share so I can test > the Clarion/PHP code? > > As an alternative, If a test app is not available then what issues do I > need to address to be certain I can run Clarion/PHP code on my current > web host? Depends on what you want to do. I'm using it here with a MS...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

Clarion ASP or ASP.NET, PHP or...
Hi all Clarion fans, I would like to know what is your preferred Web technology? Maybe, it would be interesting for SV or some 3rd Parties as well because they have some templates finished. Vote please for your favorite WEB Technology: http://www.artofprogramming.net/development/dev_web.html Of course, it's one thing what you prefer and another what prefer your customers :-)) -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net Alfred , Clarion Magazine (http://www.clarionmag.com) recently made a similar poll and Fenix came 1st. For More information : http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/pastsurveys.html (you need to be suscribed to see the content) Note: I've also placed my vote (biased) in your site :) Sebastian "Alfred Blaho" <developerREMOVE_NOSPAM@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:3f748628@news.softvelocity.com... > Hi all Clarion fans, > > I would like to know what is your preferred Web technology? Maybe, it would > be interesting for SV or some 3rd Parties as well because they have some > templates finished. > > Vote please for your favorite WEB Technology: > http://www.artofprogramming.net/development/dev_web.html > > > Of course, it's one thing what you prefer and another what prefer your > customers :-)) > > > -- > Best Regards! > > Alfred Blaho > dB & Web Programmer for hire > http://www.artofprogramming.net > > > &...

PHP-clarion. problem with index.htm
Hello everyone! Nice to see a vibrant community of Clarion programmers! I'm quite new with Clarion and I am focusing on PHP/Clarion as my primary tool. However, while programming I encountered a weird scenario. On the localhost, the website (index.htm) looks normal but upon deployment, it seems the javascript just went haywire. I do not know what happened. I copied the exact code from the development pc to the hosting server. If anyone can help me, all tips are welcome. You can reply here or email me your advise. I have a screenshot of the website on the localhost and on the "live" site. The link is: http://geocities.com/arsiph/problem.html Just to clarify things. I am sure the adodb is working because I can access the mysql database. The images are also correctly pointed because the buttons and arrows are on the website. Regards, Ryan In article <1150643886.823870.226000@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, ryancokieng@gmail.com says... > Hello everyone! > > > Nice to see a vibrant community of Clarion programmers! I'm quite > new with Clarion and I am focusing on PHP/Clarion as my primary tool. Ryan, Ask this same inquiry over at this news server: news.softvelocity.com Lots of activity and lots more monitoring of Clarion issues. There might even be a separate Clarion/PHP newsgroup area on the SoftVelocity news server. David > However, while programming I encountered a weird scenario. On the > l...

How would I duplicate the php addslashes( ) command in clarion?
Hello All I have some large text fields that I want to add to my mysql database. This works fine when I transfer my data via odbc into the mysql db. However it is very slow for large sets of data. If however I read my large btrieve file with the large text field in it, and write it to another text file for importation into mysql via the mysql command line, it would be really fast. Right now it takes a few days. I think I could get It down to a few hours. Does anybody have some clarion code or a technique that would do this for me? Below is a description of the php addslashes command which I have used in the past to enable me to add mysql records to my mysql db. Thanks Description of the addslashes command from php.net string addslashes ( string str ) Returns a string with backslashes before characters that need to be quoted in database queries etc. These characters are single quote ('), double quote ("), backslash (\) and NUL (the NULL byte). An example use of addslashes() is when you're entering data into a database. For example, to insert the name O'reilly into a database, you will need to escape it. Most databases do this with a \ which would mean O\'reilly. This would only be to get the data into the database, the extra \ will not be inserted. Having the PHP directive magic_quotes_sybase set to on will mean ' is instead escaped with another '. ...

Clarion/PHP File permission errors?
I have recently acquired Clarion 7 and Clarion/PHP. The Clarion/PHP templates registered fine on Clarion 7, but I seem to be encountering some file permissions problems when I generate my app. I am running Windows Vista Business Edition and have set the file permissions to full control for system users and for my user. The following are some of the errors I am getting. These are just a sample. There are 218 such errors. Any ideas would be appreciated :-) (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file php\html\blank.htm - C: \Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file html\blank.htm - C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file php\html\blank.htm - C: \Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file html\blank.htm - C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file php\html\blank.htm - C: \Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file html\blank.htm - C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file php\html\blank.htm - C: \Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion7\template\win\SVPHPgroups.tpw:1917 (SVPHPgroups.tpw) Error: Cannot open file html\blank.htm - C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clario...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Clarion/Topspeed ODBC Driver
Can anyone here confirm if this is actually possible? I have the ODBC driver and need simple access to a single TPS file (to pull availability information for a client's online booking system). The query is a relatively simple one : select * from avail where avail.sdate=75142 I can't see a reason why this fails. I've tried passing the date as a clarion date (numeric) and as a formatted string (yyyy/mm/dd) but continually receive the following error : SQL error: [TopSpeed Corp.][TopSpeed ODBC Driver]Invalid operand for operator: =, SQL state S0000 The avail table contains 6 fields, one of which is a date, one a descripive string and the others give numeric availability detail for that particular date (at least, according to the application's documentation that's the structure). Can anyone shed any light on this? What exactly causes that error and what's necessary to correct it? I'm sure it's a basic error but so far I've wasted several hours trying to work it out. My experience is mainly with PHP & MySQL so it's more than likely I'm doing something stupid. Thanks, Jim. -- Signed/Encrypted mail preferred. gnuPG Key ID C16FABDF. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ Sysadmin Say : Nil Coitus Alto ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ in clarion, your query should look like this : !for example mDate is filled with today's date mDate=today() avail{prop:sql}...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Why xml:lang instead of lang?
What was the reason to introduce a new attribute "xml:lang" instead of "lang"? This bothers both authors and browsers in different language versions: HTML 4, XHTML 1.0, XHTML 1.1. HTML has only "lang"; XHTML 1.1 has only "xml:lang"; XHTML 1.0 has both! For example, Mozilla 1.7 recognizes the lang attribute http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.htm but it does not recognize the xml:lang attribute. http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.xhtml What do we gain from "xml:lang"? Andreas Prilop wrote: > What was the reason to introduce a new attribute "xml:lang" > instead of "lang"? > What do we gain from "xml:lang"? By putting the attribute in the general and predefined namespace http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace it can be used by any XML application (e.g. XHTML, SVG) without any further effort and without any danger of colliding with attributes in no namespace a particular XML application might want to define. -- Martin Honnen http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ Andreas Prilop wrote: > What was the reason to introduce a new attribute "xml:lang" > instead of "lang"? Since it is useful to have a means of describing language in the core of XML. It only looks silly from an (X)HTML-centric viewpoint. -- David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/ In article <Pine.GSO.4.44.0603311415390.8640-100000@s5b004.rrzn.u...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

lang
fortran ...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

Web resources about - PHP - comp.lang.clarion

PHP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.php, .phtml, .php4, .php3, .php5, .phps PHP code can be simply mixed with HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various templating ...

PHP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.php, .phtml, .php3, .php4, .php5, .phps PHP code may be embedded into HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various web template ...

Chapman PHP Web Services - Home
Chapman PHP Web Services home page.

..:: PHP GROUP ::..
Home Feedback Contact Us Site Map www website 22nd May 2012 Investors & Associates Awards & Achievements PHP Clients Customer Support PHP Services ...

The Complete list of PHP Podcasts, Screencasts, and Video Podcasts.
A complete list of all PHP podcasts, screencasts and video podcasts, aggregated into a single feed. Come explore all the podcasts that the PHP ...

PHP: The Right Way
An easy-to-read, quick reference for PHP best practices, accepted coding standards, and links to authoritative PHP tutorials around the Web

Freelance PHP, Freelance PHP Developer, Freelance PHP Programmer, PHP Freelancer, PHP Freelancer India ...
Freelance PHP, Freelance PHP Developer, Freelance PHP Programmer, PHP Freelancer, PHP Freelancer India ...

PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
... general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. If you are new to PHP and want ...

CakePHP: the rapid development php framework. Pages
... are built-in. Translations, database access, caching, validation, authentication, and much more are all built into one of the original PHP MVC ...

PHP Advent 2011
C hristmas is upon us once again, and it’s time to have a look at what’s under the PHP Advent tree. Join us each day as our wonderful authors ...