sending email with attachment using clarion not receiving

When I send the email to my personal account and other's personal
emails they get the email with the attachment.  But when I send it to
the business account I'm writing this for, she gets the email but no
attatchment.  Can anyone help me.  I have a short amount of time to get
this done and nobody knows why it is not sending the attachment.

0
jshhulse (11)

When you send that same attachment from a email client like Outlook -
do they then receive the attachment?

Some companies are very strict about attachments in email and block
them from ever entering the network.  Can you manually send an email
with an attachment successfully from an outside personal account to the
business account?

Josh wrote:
> When I send the email to my personal account and other's personal
> emails they get the email with the attachment.  But when I send it to
> the business account I'm writing this for, she gets the email but no
> attatchment.  Can anyone help me.  I have a short amount of time to get
> this done and nobody knows why it is not sending the attachment.

0
jjrockman (1)
8/31/2006 3:31:34 PM
Joseph Eveleigh wrote:
> When you send that same attachment from a email client like Outlook -
> do they then receive the attachment?

When I send the emai through Clarion using Outlook they get the email
but no attachment.  When I send the email through outlook manually,
they get the email and attachment.

0
jshhulse (11)

Need help in Sending an Email using clarion 6
I have managed to get a form up that used a Send button to send a email. I now need to send a email automatically on certain events. I have a timer event that i can add code to send the email. It can call a procedure but I still then need to click the Send Button How can I send a email just using code and NO buttons Thanks in advance Peter the easyest thing I can think of is to POST and event of accepted on the button (make the button invisible if you like. POST(EVENT:Accepted, ?ButtonSend) That Should do the trick ...

Sending Email from Clarion
Dear All, Can we send an Email from Clarion Programming? Thanks, Joe On Apr 6, 2:24=A0pm, Joe <joetania...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > Can we send an Email from Clarion Programming? > > Thanks, > > Joe Refer some example form www.par2.com ...

Sending Email With Clarion
No Has Idea about this problem when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530 Authentication required I haven't played around with the Email example app but it sounds like that error is being returned by your outgoing email SMTP server. It looks like it is not receiving your user name and password or that information is incorrect. HTH, Brad Kunkel Integrated Business, Inc. <ikrami2000@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bccb7daf-b622-46a6-bfad-3a1eee684afb@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > No Has Idea about this problem > > > when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error > > The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530 > Authentication required > > > > ...

send emails with attachments using access
I have found a small access file which mass mails based on a table (created by Jerry Whittle some years ago). In that same file, the user can select to send tables or queries of the same db in rtf format. Is there a way to choose an attachment from a different location (i.e. a pdf file) and send that as an attachment to all? Thanks Marinos marinos wrote: > I have found a small access file which mass mails based on a table > (created by Jerry Whittle some years ago). > In that same file, the user can select to send tables or queries of > the same db in rtf format. > Is there a way to choose an attachment from a different location (i.e. > a pdf file) and send that as an attachment to all? > > Thanks > > Marinos The built in command for sending an Email SendObject, cannot do what you are describing. However; if you use automation code to automate an external messaging library like Outlook or CDO then you can do that. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

using Mail::Sender to send email with attachment
Hello, I am using perl on a Windows XP workstation. I need to use a perl script to send out an email with a html body and a pdf attachment. I was able to use the following code to send out an email with html body successfully, but I can't seem to add the attachment. when I tried the Attach method, both the html and pdf showed as attachment. Does anyone have an example on how to do this using Mail::Send? (I tried MIME::LITE and got an error - "'sendmail' is not recognized as an internal or external command ...". maybe Windows doesn't support MIME::LITE? ) Any sugg...

How to setup sendmail to sending and receiving email using kmail
I need help seting up sendmail to sending and receiving email using kmail. I am run slackware and using xx.dynu.com to route my wed site and there also route email. aam58@gosympatico.ca ...

Sending Email with Attachment in Access97 using Outlook Express
Hi All, I'm trying to automate sending an email with an attachment in our environment (access 97) using Outlook Express ( we dont have MS outlook or other fancy stuff). Does anybody knows how to do this, please help! The only reference i can found in my access97 program is Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000, however i've been searching for some sample to make this work without any result. Please help. Thank you in advance. han read, drink, be merry... http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/browse_frm/thread/1b2148cb3523cfff/0c90ba19ff6c54aa?lnk=gst&q=e-mail%2BMAPI&rnum=4#0c90ba19ff6c54aa I tested the link, apparently the solution that link provides is with MS Outlook, not outlook express, hence it doesnt run well within my environment as we dont have that DLL for MAPI. Does anybody else know how to do this? Thanks! pietlinden@hotmail.com wrote: > read, drink, be merry... > http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/browse_frm/thread/1b2148cb3523cfff/0c90ba19ff6c54aa?lnk=gst&q=e-mail%2BMAPI&rnum=4#0c90ba19ff6c54aa did you search the NG for MAPI + attachment? I found this posting from Dev, so you're pretty well guaranteed it works. I have _never_ seen any code that he posted that didn't, and I've use a _lot_ of it. Visit the following links to get an idea of CDO and how it works. http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Threads/List.aspx/access-externaldata/11682/Attaching-a-CSV-file-to-an-Outlook-Expres...

Sending Email with Attachment in Access97 using Outlook Express #2
Hi All, Several weeks ago i started a topic with the same subject, however the solutions provided was for using MS Outlook (fullblown version). I finally found something that works directly with Outlook Express, however i dont know how to attach any document using the below code. If anybody knows how to do it, please help me to modify the below code and provide some sample on how to use it. Thanks in advance. Hans '--- BEGIN CODE ---- Option Explicit Type MAPIRecip Reserved As Long RecipClass As Long Name As String Address As String EIDSize As Long EntryID As String End Type Type MAPIFileTag Reserved As Long TagLength As Long Tag() As Byte EncodingLength As Long Encoding() As Byte End Type Type MAPIFile Reserved As Long Flags As Long Position As Long PathName As String FileName As String FileType As Long End Type Type MAPIMessage Reserved As Long Subject As String NoteText As String MessageType As String DateReceived As String ConversationID As String Originator As Long Flags As Long RecipCount As Long Recipients As Long Files As Long FileCount As Long End Type Declare Function MAPISendMail _ Lib "c:\program files\outlook express\msoe.dll" ( _ ByVal Session As Long, _ ByVal UIParam As Long, _ message As MAPIMessage, _ ByVal Flags As Long, _ ByVal Reserved As Long) As Long Private Const MAPI_E_NO_LIBRARY = 999 ...

Using MIME::Lite in Windows to send email with a zip attachment
I'm not a hardcore perl master, and I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out how to send an email with a zip file attachment. The documentation was confusing and Google didn't help, so I'm posting this for the next guy. This worked using Windows 2000 Professional, ActiveState Perl v5.6.1, and MIME::Lite 3.01: require MIME::Lite; # # Set up a hash with all the arguments. You don't have # have to do it this way, but if you're writing reusable # code, you'll be glad you did. # my %args = ( From => "myAccount\@mySite.com", To => "yourAccount\@yourSite.com", Subject => "Some droll subject", BodyType => "TEXT", Message => "Some pithy message", AttachType => "application/zip", AttachEncoding => "base64", AttachFullpath => "D:\\the\\fullpath\\To\\MyFile.zip", AttachFilename => "MyNewFileName.zip", Server => "my.mail.server.com" ); # # Create the main body # my $mime_msg = MIME::Lite->new( From => $args{From}, To => $args{To}, Subject => $ar...

Should I Use Clarion?
In a past life I was a C-language programmer, UNIX environment. I have left that behind, and purchased a small equipment rental business, in which I have to track a few hundred pieces of equipment in a few dozen locations. The previous owner used a spreadsheet for this; clearly it is (or should be) a database application, but "if the only tool you know how to use is a hammer, every problem tends to look like a nail." This will not be very large, in terms of the data being tracked. Multi-user access is not a requirement. Not being familiar with PC database tools, I have considered Microsoft Access and FileMaker -- I'm not familiar with either of them. I was told that Clarion might be a good choice. Whatever I choose, I'll definitely have a learning curve in front of me. In terms of available training manuals, aftermarket documentation, etc., Access is the front-runner, by far. I would appreciate any comments / thoughts from the Clarion users here. Also, in view of the fairly limited scope of my needs, I certainly should not need the latest and greatest version. There are probably people in this group who have upgraded one or more times, and might have a fairly recent version of Clarion for sale. If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. If location is significant, I'm in central Florida (Orlando area). Email, if you have a used version for sale, is "LRD at Lee-Reid dot com" -- does this keep the spammers from harv...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Clarion DOS to Clarion Windows Conversion
Hi Newsmembers - What problems have you encountered when converting from a DOS-based Clarion project to Clarion for Windows. I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. Thankyou, - Kevin Willis klwillis.dsl@verizon.net ICQ:32805500 A fully rewrite is generally required. If you have a bunch of logic code (formulas and such), then you can convert that source without too much effort. Everything else (especially the windows interface and file access code) will require a significant rethinking and almost total redevelopment. Sorry for the bad news. -=> Mike Hanson <=- On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:40 GMT, Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote: >Hi Newsmembers - > >What problems have you encountered when >converting from a DOS-based Clarion >project to Clarion for Windows. > >I'll be using Clarion version 5.5, >and upgrading to 6.0 in the near future. > >Thankyou, > >- Kevin Willis >klwillis.dsl@verizon.net >ICQ:32805500 > > > > dont do it ! and if you have the chance to look out into the future. think about looking at tools that can generate .NET apps say VB . NET. Or tools that code charge. Since clarion is a product that is not language indepandent think about a tool set that cater for more then one language and doesnt use a meta modelling system such as txa's. so before leaping into clarion for windows which is really a product designed ...

Send/Receive text file using to some server using FTP
Hi All, I have to write a stored procedure which will send/Receive text file from/to a server by using FTP. Is anybody have done anything on it? or know about it. If yes, I would like to know about it. (also provide the stored procedure code if possible) Thanks in Adv. T.S.Negi I have done this in the past using xp_cmdshell. put simply..... create procedure export_ftp_results as /* pre process the data into the output format - real table not a #tmp table may be better*/ select output data into #tmp_table where ...... xp_cmdshell('bcp output.txt out #tmp_table etc...) xp_cmdshell('ftpexport.bat') end where ftpexport.cmd is a batch file that will call ftp with the right login parameters etc. likewise for import, ftp the data back then bcp in to a table and then do any post data processing. Regards Chris Gadsby "T.S.Negi" <tilak.negi@mind-infotech.com> wrote in message news:a1930058.0402050007.3bae78d6@posting.google.com... > Hi All, > > I have to write a stored procedure which will send/Receive text file > from/to a server by using FTP. > > Is anybody have done anything on it? or know about it. > If yes, I would like to know about it. (also provide the stored > procedure code if possible) > > > > > Thanks in Adv. > > T.S.Negi tilak.negi@mind-infotech.com (T.S.Negi) wrote in message news:<a1930058.0402050007.3bae78d6@posting.google.com>... > Hi All, > > I have to wri...

Send but not receive email
Using Eudora 5.2. Have checked all of the settings many times, and they match desktop, which has no problems. No problem sending mail, but will not connect to server for receiving. Have used both dialup and two different ethernet connections. Anyone ever had this problem? bk Bobby Knight <bknight@comramp.net> wrote: >Using Eudora 5.2. Have checked all of the settings many times, and >they match desktop, which has no problems. > >No problem sending mail, but will not connect to server for receiving. >Have used both dialup and two different ethernet connections. Anyone >ever had this problem? Double-check your POP server entry[ies] to ensure that there are no trailing blank spaces in the entry. Eudora throws up at blank spaces, e.g. "pop.foo.net " instead of "pop.foo.net". That might be the cause of your problem. OJ III -- OJ III [Email to Yahoo addy burned before reading. Lower and crunch the sig and you'll net me at comcast] On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:22:38 -0400, Ogden Johnson III <oj3usmc@yahoo.com> wrote: >Bobby Knight <bknight@comramp.net> wrote: > >>Using Eudora 5.2. Have checked all of the settings many times, and >>they match desktop, which has no problems. >> >>No problem sending mail, but will not connect to server for receiving. >>Have used both dialup and two different ethernet connections. Anyone >>ever had thi...

Send email attachment
Hi all, A RHL7.2 box, how can I send email attachment? "mail" seems won't work. TIA -d On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:29:15 GMT, D Filter <me@somewhere.net> wrote: > Hi all, > > A RHL7.2 box, how can I send email attachment? "mail" seems won't work. metasend "D Filter" <me@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:<LLVWb.16834$cBH.10727@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>... > Hi all, > > A RHL7.2 box, how can I send email attachment? "mail" seems won't work. > > TIA > > -d "man mail" will give you the manual for mail. comeand@kissmyfatarse.com (Mattias Honrendgard) writes: >> A RHL7.2 box, how can I send email attachment? "mail" seems won't work. > > "man mail" will give you the manual for mail. Well, with the "mail" program, he is not going to attach files to email. Install the "metamail" package which includes the "metasend" program which can send email from the command line. Vilmos Vilmos Soti <vilmos@vilmos.org> wrote in message news:<87znbf24y1.fsf@localhost.localdomain>... > comeand@kissmyfatarse.com (Mattias Honrendgard) writes: > > >> A RHL7.2 box, how can I send email attachment? "mail" seems won't work. > > > > "man mail" will give you the manual for mail. > > Well, with the "mail" program, he is not goi...

what is clarion?
? A very powerful development system for building computer programs. Its primary focus is database applications, but it can be bent into a lot of different shapes by a knowledgable user. Tim "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? "VIJAY" <vijaynats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5407b3d4.0310212323.6e23fd53@posting.google.com... > ? Hi VIJAY, (From a CodeSnip entry...) What Clarion really is: It is a database centric language with a code generating IDE, which will basically complete 70 - 80% of your DATA MAINTENANCE code after you designed your tables/files in the Data Dictionary. Then the IDE is used to develop the UNIQUE procedures for your application using many available templates and CODE EMBEDS in the templates. What basically is Clarion? 1) Clarion is actually an APPLICATION PROGRAMMING language and a code generating IDE. It is designed for easy usage while building data-intensive business computer applications. Clarion has one BIG difference in developing database applications in that the Developer MUST determine what data is to be in the database and how that data is to be manipulated BEFORE beginning to develop the application. This is because the FIRST thing you must develop in the IDE are the data files using the Data Dictionary Utility. 2) Clarion has an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) which includes a data-dictionary utility so...

Sending email with attachments
I am writing a data collection application. It needs to run on as many tablets and laptops as possible, so I'm writing it in HTML and JavaScript. Although I cannot ask end users to buy a particular device, I can ask them to install an up to date browser. The ultimate destination of the data is a spreadsheet on a workstation controlled by the person doing the data entry, or one of their associates. The ideal, from my end users' point of view, would be a button they could click that would send an e-mail to an address they enter with the data attached in .csv format. I do understand that e-mail would not be the best way of getting the data to a web server, but that is not the objective. Forwarding the data from my web site to a user-specified e-mail address would require anti-spam precautions, and be generally undesirable. I've done web searches, and the closest I've been able to get is to fold the data into a mailto URL as the message body, not an attachment. I would be length limited by the Internet Explorer 2083 char URL limit, and I think I would also have to quote URL special characters. Another option is to just display the data and invite the user to select and copy. The data could then be pasted into the body of an e-mail, or into a text file in an editor window. I believe that would work, but involves more end user busy work than is ideal. I am very new to JavaScript, so I'm really hoping there is a better way of doing...

How to use SocketWrench in Clarion?
Hi all, I have been searching and reading just about everything on Socketwrench and Clarion. Several places have references to demo's but none of them exists. Anyone out their who can help me get started? All I need to do is to establish a connection to a server application on a local network, send some data to procees and be able to receive an answer i the form of a string. I have downloaded the free version of SocketWrench and I'm running CW55EE. -- Regards, Henrik Kartin Kartin Data Denmark Hi Henrik Have you considered using CapeSoft's NetTalk product? It's really easy to use to setup client or server TCP/IP (or UDP) connections, plus it includes objects for processing email, ftp, web etc. More information is available at: www.capesoft.com/accessories/netsp.htm Cheers Jono www.capesoft.com "Henrik Kartin" <hok@kartindata.dk> wrote in message news:A921.1069198136.5073@discuss.softvelocity.com... > Hi all, > > I have been searching and reading just about everything on Socketwrench and > Clarion. Several places have references to demo's but none of them exists. > > Anyone out their who can help me get started? All I need to do is to > establish a connection to a server application on a local network, send some > data to procees and be able to receive an answer i the form of a string. > > I have downloaded the free version of SocketWrench and I'm running CW55EE. > > > -- > Reg...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

sending email attachments
Here's the problem. I want to send an email from within Matlab. Two options are available web('mailto:email@address.com') or sendmail sendmail allows me to attach files and operates in the background i.e., the user never sees the email message. Plus you need to specify SMTP servers etc. Very powerful but has drawbacks. The first method simply opens an email message and the user needs to actually press the send button. Problem is I don't know how, it may not be possible, to attach a file to the email using this method. What I am doing is generating a file in the program that...

how to send emails as an attachment?
Hi, Is it possible to sent email as attachment to another email? Thanks Jagadeesh <mnjagadeesh@gmail.com> writes: > Is it possible to sent email as attachment to another email? Just hit ctrl+j when you are in the header section composing your email. Kjell On Monday, 30 April 2012 16:43:21 UTC+5:30, Kjell Andresen wrote: > Jagadeesh <mnjagadeesh@gmail.com> writes: > > > Is it possible to sent email as attachment to another email? > > Just hit ctrl+j when you are in the header section composing your email. > > Kjell but that asks for files to at...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

New Clarion Jobs & Top Clarion Programmers
Hi All Clarion fans! The Clarion Jobs Page was updated as well as the List of programmers and companies with Clarion technology. Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html -- Best Regards! Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ...

Clarion World Network & Top Clarion Programmers
The World Network of experienced Clarion programmers and companies with Clarion technology was updated. Still looking for Clarion programmers or companies from some States and World countries: USA - Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, North & South Dakota, Wyoming. "One State - One Clarion programmer - One Clarion job - One Clarion project - One Success story - and More & More in the future, of course!" Best Regards! -- Alfred Blaho dB & Web Programmer for hire http://www.artofprogramming.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clarion Jobs & Career Resources: http://www.artofprogramming.net/resources/jobs.html Clarion Developers & IT Companies: http://www.artofprogramming.net/dev_clarion_developers.html \\ | // (o o) ~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...

Web resources about - sending email with attachment using clarion not receiving - comp.lang.clarion

Attachment theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attachment theory describes the dynamics of long-term relationships between humans . Its most important tenet is that an infant needs to develop ...

Facebook Allowing Page Admins To ‘Refresh Share Attachment?’
Facebook appears to have given page administrators the option of refreshing links that they share in posts on their pages . continued... New ...

Chronik-Fotos - Mama Bean - Unconditional Attachment - Facebook
Graphic design students at the University of North Texas asked this inspiring mama, Monica, to be the face of their ad campaign. The campaign ...

New Facebook Messages Only Provides an Online Attachment Viewing Feature for Microsoft Docs
In another move highlighting Facebook’s strategic relationship with investor Microsoft, the company has given the established office software ...

App Store - Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload ...
Get Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload files to cloud storage(Dropbox, Box, and G Drive), ...

Detach from Attachments! - YouTube
གློག་འཕྲིན་བརྒྱུད་ནས་ཡིག་ཆ་བགོ་འགྲེམས་མ་བྱེད། ཡིག་ཆ་བདེ་འཇགས་ལམ་ནས་བགོ་འགྲེམས་བྱེད་པར། Dropbox.com དང་ Ge.tt ཡང་ན་ GoogleDocs སོགས་བེད་སྤྱོད་ཐོངས། ...

Invention of the Day: New ‘Alternative’ Gun Attachment May Prevent Shooting Deaths
The Ferguson Police Department is testing out a new device which they think might help prevent unnecessary shooting deaths. “The Alternative” ...

100th anniversary of Anzac landings brings home strong attachments
The commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Anzac landings draws our attention to events that so many of us have a strong attachment to. ...

iPhones - Is Our Attachment To Smartphones A Bad Thing?
They cater to our basic human hunger for connection, so is our attachment to mobiles such a bad thing?

Apple not encrypting email attachments in iOS 7, security researcher claims
Apple's Mail app in iOS 7 is failing to encrypt email attachments, leaving user data vulnerable to hackers, a security researcher claims.