Sending Email With Clarion

No Has Idea about this problem

when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error

The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530
Authentication required

0
ikrami2000 (30)

I haven't played around with the Email example app but it sounds like that
error is being returned by your outgoing email SMTP server.  It looks like
it is not receiving your user name and password or that information is
incorrect.

HTH,
Brad Kunkel
Integrated Business, Inc.

<ikrami2000@gmail.com> wrote in message
> No Has Idea about this problem
>

> when i run the example application for message it gaves me this error
>
> The following SMTP Error occurred DATA command -> Response:530
> Authentication required

0
bkunkel1 (22)