Unresolved External error linking C dll to Clarion 5.5 program

I am creating a Clarion program to connect to a POS program written in
C. I have created the Lib file from the c dll using libmaker. The
program compiles w/o errors but fails on the link step with "unresolved
External". The function is prototyped in the H file as:
short int APIENTRY epluread (struct f_parm_ *f_parm_arg, PLU_QDX
*plu_arg)

I have declared it in my Clarion program as:

epluread (*group,*group),short,C,raw,name('epluread'),DLL()

In the notes for the API for the C program it suggests:
"Make sure that f_parm and plu_buff structure members are 1 byte
aligned.
 Use /Zp1 in project building or insert #pragma pack 1 in the code."

I have tried using underscores in the Name() attribute as well as using
the Pascal calling convention instead of C. Nothing seems to help. Can
anyone suggest a possible solution?

--
! Jim Katz
! Certified Clarion Developer

What does CW show the name of the procedure as, and what's the name of
the procedure in the .lib file (just open the .lib in notepad and
search for it) ?

Paul

Hi Paul,
In Libmaker the name is epluread and it appears the same when opening in
notepad except for the unprintable characters.

Jim

--
! Jim Katz
! Certified Clarion Developer
! Author: ABC DLL Toolkit  Maintainer: DEF for ABC,DET for
Legacy
! Web Site: http://home.iag.net/~jimkatz/
! Company:  iTradeZone,Inc.
! Using Clarion for Windows - Always looking for the simpler solution.
! netBeans 5.0 beta
! Sun Java Studio Creator
! Webmaster http://GladiatorOfTheArena.com/gladiatorsgameserver
0
jimkatz (7)
1/12/2006 1:39:27 PM
Ok, I got it to link correctly by using the IDE function to insert
module, adding the C DLL.

Thanks,

Jim

--
! Jim Katz
! Certified Clarion Developer
! Author: ABC DLL Toolkit  Maintainer: DEF for ABC,DET for
Legacy
! Web Site: http://home.iag.net/~jimkatz/
! Company:  iTradeZone,Inc.
! Using Clarion for Windows - Always looking for the simpler solution.
! netBeans 5.0 beta
! Sun Java Studio Creator
! Webmaster http://GladiatorOfTheArena.com/gladiatorsgameserver
0
jimkatz (7)

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Clarion 5.5
Hi, We have a project that was written using Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. The original project was developed outside our company, but we have to be able to do at least simple modifications or bug fixes ourselves in the future. We have no prior experience with Clarion, but we will be able to get help with basics of Clarion development. However, we need to get a copy of Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. We would prefer not to work with the latest version of Clarion, because we don't want to have to deal with any incompatibilities or porting issues. But when I contacted Soft Velocity about this, they say they no longer sell version 5.5. Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a license? mvh., David Brown Norway. On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown <david.brown@removethis.hesbynett.no> wrote: >Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and >installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that >people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a >license? Ask here http://www.softvelocity.com/ There is a forum just for Clarion, but you need a Clarion license to join. /Hans On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown wrote: > Hi, > > We have a...

Clarion 5.5; supports DLL of .Net ?
Hello All, We are using Clarion 5.5; we have developed a DLL in .Net, Now we want to use the same DLL in Clarion. But system gives exception. As it is COM component I think clarion might support it. I need help for this. Thanks in advance In article <1121319064.264413.39430@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,=20 Infogetrana@gmail.com says... > Hello All, >=20 > We are using Clarion 5.5; we have developed a DLL in .Net, > Now we want to use the same DLL in Clarion. But system gives exception. > As it is COM component I think clarion might support it. Product Description - EasyCOM2INC, MFG - IngaSoftPlus Internet Link - http://www.ingasoftplus.com/id104.htm You may want to consider this tool to help you develop COM in Clarion. From= =20 the description, it supports, C5.5 and C6.x (not C6.2 yet), but some=20 features will only be available in C6.x "EasyCOM2INC utility is used to automatically creating Clarion include file= s=20 with the definitions of COM-interfaces from IDL file and generate needed=20 Classes. It supports generation of Late binding methods as well as Early=20 binding. The Microsoft=AE Interface Definition Language (MIDL) defines interfaces=20 between client and server programs. See more information here. You can create a IDL file using MS Oleview.exe - OLE/COM Object Viewer. Thi= s=20 administration and testing tool browses in a structured way, configures,=20 activates, and tests all Microsoft Component Object Model (COM) classes...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

Error 37 (File not Open) Clarion 5.5
Application working on small (5 users) XP peer-to-peer LAN sometimes reports above error. I need quick solution!!! Ante, Sprinkle Access:FileName.UseFile() liberally in the app file that's causing problem. Rich Knoch www.compulink-ltd.com ...

autoexec.nt error when starting Clarion 5.5 EE
When I try to start Clarion 5.5 Enterprise on my XP box I get a message saying "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application." Does anyone know how to fix this? Warren, I just had the same problem a few days ago. What you need to do is find the Autoexec.nt_ file on your Windows installation CD and extract it into System32 folder using expand.exe. success, Ivo Ivanov Modest Automatisering B.V. Holland "Warren Robinson" <the_robinsons@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:WW3pd.26048$6q2.13427@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com... > When I try to start Clarion 5.5 Enterprise on my XP box I get a message > saying "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for > running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to > terminate the application." Does anyone know how to fix this? > > I have a way better and easier solution. I had this same problem also, and there in fact was no autoexec.nt in the system32 dir. If you do a "find all files" for autoexec.nt i can almost gauruntee one will show up in winnt\repair. just copy that into system32 peace in the middle east! ~PoDaddy Ivo Ivanov wrote: > Warren, > > I just had the same problem a few days ago. > What you need to do is find the Autoexec.nt_ file on your Windows > install...

Installing Clarion 5.5
Hi All I am trying to install Clarion 5.5 on a Windows XP machine, but gets the following error message: The Win16 subsystem was unable to enter Protected Mode, Dosx.exe must be in you AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your path. The Dosx.exe is in the Autoexec.nt file, but what path are they referring to. Please help Nazla ...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Clarion 5.5 Applications

::: Clarion 5.5 Books :::
I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the US to Southern Califorinia. Thankyou, Kevin Willis ICQ:32805500 SoftVelocity usually delivers the books fast with FedEx "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> skrev i melding news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. > > The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. > > If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > > I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the > US to Southern Califorinia. > > Thankyou, > > Kevin Willis > ICQ:32805500 Kevin, I believe that C55 shipped with just the PDF's and you could purchase the manuals separately. C5 shipped the hard bound manuals. There is a link in the chat group to someone who is selling a complete set of C5 manuals on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3639104785&category=3773&rd=1 HTH's Mike Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full...

Share Clarion 5.5
Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu Dear Erwin, Contact me on ericleungsaikeung@gmail.com if you need this. Eric Erwin wrote: > Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? > I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. > Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu ...

How to export MEMO field data from Clarion 5.5 / 5.0
Hi, This is John form India. Can anyone guide me How to export data from a MEMO field. We try to migrate data from a .DAT file to a MS SQL Server table.That .DAT file has got a memo field. We don't know how to migrate that MEMO field data to SQL Server. When I had a chance of reding all the queries on MEMO field by IAN I thought of having the same solution. Your guidance is most appreciated... ...

Clarion 5 (not 5.5) Enterprise Edition Legacy and POSTGRESQL! Does anyone have any experience!
Hi! We are about to start a migration from TPS to Postgresql, but we would like to hear some "tales" from people who have already made that migration! The problem they have faced, point where is impossible to use SQL, thing like that! Thanks in advance ...

Packageing a Clarion 5.5 programme
I'm wondering If anyone can give let me have or direct me to an information source on how to package a C55 programme for use in Windows. I'd like users to be able to load the program to the desktop in the normal way, having obained a CD or the install programme. Thanks and regards, Alan Wright. It is not very clear what you are looking for. The normal way to "package" an application is via an install program. If the user has that, they shouldn't need much further. Are you seeking help with selecting or building an install program? Tim "Alan Wright" <aircool@arach.net.au> wrote in message news:1d558f0b.0311070126.3b25cde2@posting.google.com... > I'm wondering If anyone can give let me have or direct me to an > information source on how to package a C55 programme for use in > Windows. I'd like users to be able to load the program to the desktop > in the normal way, having obained a CD or the install programme. > > Thanks and regards, > Alan Wright. Check out the freeware installationmaker innosetup at www.innosetup.com, it's a great product and I've used it for about 3 years now without any problems. Regards, Niels. "Alan Wright" <aircool@arach.net.au> skrev i en meddelelse news:1d558f0b.0311070126.3b25cde2@posting.google.com... > I'm wondering If anyone can give let me have or direct me to an > information source on how to package a C55 programme for use in ...

Clarion 5.5 and Printer Codes
Hello, Has anyone tried to print printer control codes from a Clarion Report. I just cannot get it to work. I have the need to print to an Okidata ML320. Thanks, Ron "RonC" <roncook@iname.com> wrote in message news:A921.1067462715.1598@discuss.softvelocity.com... > Has anyone tried to print printer control codes from a Clarion Report. I > just cannot get it to work. > > I have the need to print to an Okidata ML320. > Have you tried using the Generic/Text printer driver instead of the Oki driver? -- Brad Kunkel Integrated Business, Inc. I have seen where you put the codes into the Generic / Text Only driver, but how do you use then in your report? Is it just setting the FONT attribute and it uses those codes? Or do I have to do something different? For example: If I put in a code for 17CPI, what would I do to make it use that? Thanks -- Jason jasonfive@att.net "Jason Johnson" <jason@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:0pdob.17831$YO5.8833921@news3.news.adelphia.net... > I have seen where you put the codes into the Generic / Text Only driver, but > how do you use then in your report? Is it just setting the FONT attribute > and it uses those codes? Or do I have to do something different? > > For example: If I put in a code for 17CPI, what would I do to make it use > that? Jason, I made the probably incorrect assumption that since the Generic driver prints text you could embed control...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

bind and evaluate in Clarion 5.5
Hi I'm would like to use evaluate and have written the following test program. I works only partly. The procedure AllCapsFunc are executed via Evaluate but it does not return a value into StringVar. Why? Hope that you can help map AllCapsFunc procedure(string), string end Person group,pre(PERS),bindable FirstName string(20) LastName string(20) end NameStr string(20) StringVar string(20) result string(255) bind('FirstName',PERS:FirstName) bind('StringVar',StringVar) bind('SomeFunc',AllCapsFunc) bind('NameStr',NameStr) NameStr='jesper' Person.FirstName = 'Jesper' Person.LastName = 'Nielsen' StringVar = 'peter' result = evaluate('StringVar=SomeFunc(FirstName)') message('3:'&clip(result)) case clip(result) of '' if ErrorCode() message('Error ' & errorcode() & ' -- ' & Error()) else message('Unknown error') end of '0' message('no bind: ' & clip(StringVar)) of '1' message('result: '& clip(StringVar)) end return AllCapsFunc procedure(str) code message('1:'&clip(str)) str=upper(str) message('2:'&clip(str)) return(str) Regards Jesper Hi Jesper, > I works only partly. The procedure AllCapsFunc are executed via > Evaluate but it does not return a value into StringVar. Why? With ...

problem with In & Out Clarion 5.5
dont't read parallel port with In instruction, can help me?? "ivan2004" <soporte@ivysoft.com.ar> wrote in message news:142f4f8907a73ef6b3bb17470282de10@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... > dont't read parallel port with In instruction, can help me?? > DriverLINX Port I/O Driver for Win95 and WinNT (C) Copyright 1996, Scientific Software Tools, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Scientific Software Tools, Inc. is pleased to provide you with this utility for performing hardware port I/O under Windows 95 and Windows NT. This product allows your 32-bit C/C++ or Visual Basic apps (or any language that can call a DLL) direct access to the I/O ports over the range 0100H to FFFFH. This product contains the following components: DLPortIO.DLL -- Win32 DLL hardware I/O functions DLPortIO.H -- C/C++ interface to DLPortIO.DLL DLPortIO.BAS -- Visual Basic interface to DLPortIO.DLL DLPortIO.SYS -- Kernel mode driver for WinNT (not required for Win95) MSVC example VB example If you're unsure how to interface your app to DLPortIO.DLL, please look at the source code files for simple examples. You are free to copy and distribute this product as long as this package is distributed in its entirety and SST's copyright and trademark notices are not removed. Please see the license file for more information. This product is provided without charge so we can't provide any technical support for it. However, if you find any problems, plea...

Rudimentary problems with Clarion 5.5
I have had Clarion 5.5 for quite awhile but have never actually used it. Prior to jumping for the high dollar fee for 6.1, I thought that I would try 5.5 to see if it worked. I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source code. I was trying to get all 10 fields on the same tab as the "wizard" insists on splitting them accross two tabs. I have used other versions of Clarion before so I'm not a novice, but 5.5 seems to be really trashy as it locks up, hangs, and otherwise bombs constantly. Has anyone out there actually been able to generate anything using 5.5? Can you give me some clues as to how to approach this. I've been messing with the "wizards" for over a week and have zip to show for it. Even using their example applications is a fruitless chore. Scott wrote: > > I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields > (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to > to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the > fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. > > I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source > code. I was tr...

Clarion 5.5 Install Directory?
I had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, I decided to reformat the hard drive and do a clean reinstall. long story <g> Anyway my question is how does Clarion 5.5 know what directory it is installed in? I have a backup copy of my previous installation and I wanted to be able to switch to that copy to check on all the templates and add-ons I installed originally. I'm not able to switch to that install, even if I start Clarion 5.5 in that directory, it goes to the new directory for templates, etc. I changed the path from: c:\progra~1\C55\bin;c:\progra~1\C55\3rdparty\bin;.....etc. to: c:\C55\bin;c:\C55\3rdparty\bin;.....etc. AND searched the registry for any entries containing C55, \C55, and C55\ and corrected the path REBOOT and Clarion still looks for files in the new install c:\progra~1\C55\ ???????? I've searched in the windows directory for an ini file, can't find one. I'm wondering what I'm missing. Thanks -- Rolando D. Velazquez Active Performance Systems, Inc. Forgot to mention, The new install is in a different directory "c:\progra~1\C55" the old install was at "c:\c55" Thanks "Rolando D. Velazquez" <rolydiaz@NoServerActivePerformance.com> wrote in message news:3f749fc0@news.softvelocity.com... > I had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, > I decided to reformat the hard drive and do > a clean reinstall. long story <g> > Anyway my question is how > does Clarion 5.5 know what di...

[tao-users] libTAO.so.1.4.0 link errors, SunOS 5.6/Forte 7 C++ 5.4
TAO VERSION: 1.4 ACE VERSION: 5.4 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: SunOS somehost 5.6 Generic_105181-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4 TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: same COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): CC: Forte Developer 7 C++ 5.4 2002/03/09 AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: Link error on libTAO.so.1.4.0 DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: COMPILATION? ace/config.h -> config-sunos5.6.h include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU -> platform_sunos5_sunc++.GNU LINKING? On Unix systems, did you run make realclean first?: No (new tar.Z) EXECUTION? OTHER (please specify)? SYNOPSIS: Link error on libTAO.so.1.4.0 DESCRIPTION: Am trying to build with above config file, using "gmake distrib=1". ACE compiles/links ok, when I get in $TAO_ROOT/tao, it compile everything successfully, but at then end I get: ld: fatal: symbol `TAO::__RTTI__1CpknDTAOVRet_Object_Argument_T4CpnFCORBAGPolicy_nQTAO_Objref_ Var_T4n0C_____' is multiply defined: (file .shobj/PolicyC.o and file .shobj/DomainC.o); ld: fatal: symbol `TAO::__RTTI__1CpnDTAOVRet_Object_Argument_T4CpnFCORBAGPolicy_nQTAO_Objref_V ar_T4n0C_____' is multiply defined: (file .shobj/PolicyC.o and file .shobj/DomainC.o); ld: fatal: symbol `TAO::__RTTI__1nDTAOVRet_Object_Argument_T4CpnFCORBAGPolicy_nQTAO_Objref_Var _T4n0C_____' is multiply defined: (file .shobj/PolicyC.o and f...

Clarion 2 entry fields fail but text fields work if specific programs installed on XP. Clarion 5 apps ok.
Hi, I have a large number of customers running a old Clarion 2 app which never needs to be changed. It would be very expensive to convert the app to Clarion 5 or 6 and no change to the logic will ever be required. It is perfect for its task as it is. When I run it on XP just after the operating system is installed it works fine. If I install a number of apps like Nvidia dual screen software and many others it stops working. The text controls are fine. The data in entry controls displays on the screen but is erased from the control as soon as the control is accepted. Clarion 5 apps using some identical windows run fine on the same computers. Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? All the best. John Nairn On 9 Feb 2004 19:11:25 -0800, john nairn wrote: > Has anyone else run across this problem and if so is there any fix > other than converting the whole app to a later version of Clarion? No idea what the cause of the problem is, but barring the use of some ugly (ie: work on cw2 only) or oddball 3rd party software, you should be able to open the cw2 app in c55 and compile and go. Probably in c6 too, but definitely in c55. Almost all of our legacy-based apps came to life under 1501, 2002 or 2003 and have been c5, c55 and partly c6 apps. Mark You should check for texel aligment in Nvidia display drivers. On default the slider for this option is set on 3, try other po...

Re: [tao-users] libTAO.so.1.4.0 link errors, SunOS 5.6/Forte 7 C++ 5.4
Hi > TAO VERSION: 1.4 > ACE VERSION: 5.4 Thanks for using the PRF! > HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: > SunOS somehost 5.6 Generic_105181-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4 > > TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: > same > > COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): > CC: Forte Developer 7 C++ 5.4 2002/03/09 > > AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: > Link error on libTAO.so.1.4.0 > > DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: > COMPILATION? > ace/config.h -> config-sunos5.6.h > include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU -> platform_sunos5_sunc++.GNU > > LINKING? > On Unix systems, did you run make realclean first?: No (new > tar.Z) > EXECUTION? > OTHER (please specify)? > > SYNOPSIS: > Link error on libTAO.so.1.4.0 > > DESCRIPTION: > Am trying to build with above config file, using "gmake distrib=1". > ACE compiles/links ok, when I get in $TAO_ROOT/tao, it compile everything > successfully, but at then end I get: > ld: fatal: symbol > `TAO::__RTTI__1CpknDTAOVRet_Object_Argument_T4CpnFCORBAGPolicy_nQTAO_Objref_ > Var_T4n0C_____' is multiply defined: > (file .shobj/PolicyC.o and file .shobj/DomainC.o); > ld: fatal: symbol > `TAO::__RTTI__1CpnDTAOVRet_Object_Argument_T4CpnFCORBAGPolicy_nQTAO_Objref_V > ar_T4n0C_____' is multiply defined: &...

Re: [tao-users] libTAO.so.1.4.0 link errors, SunOS 5.6/Forte 7 C++ 5.4 #2
Hi > Is this is problem on SunOS 5.6, or a Forte Developer 7 C++ 5.4 compiler > problem? Would using gcc-2.95.2 or 3.3.2 be better? (those are my compiler > choices). > > I note from the scoreboard > (http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/tao.html) > that the cross compile (SunOS-5.8/gcc-2.95.3) was clean, but the > SunOS-5.7/gcc-2.95.3 had problems. Just to add clarity please see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~bugzilla/auto_compile_logs/tango_SUNOS_GCC_2_95/2004_01_14_17_47_Full.html#section_4 how the builds were when 1.4 was released. Thanks bala ...

Web resources about - Unresolved External error linking C dll to Clarion 5.5 program - comp.lang.clarion

Unresolved Mysteries (@r_Unresolved) on Twitter

Western Sydney Wanderers' threat of Club World Cup boycott unresolved
Western Sydney Wanderers were a club in turmoil on Sunday night as players and management held a crisis meeting brokered by the players' union ...

Reflections on Gallipoli review: Australian Chamber Orchestra sets our unresolved view of Gallipoli to ...
As with all war reflections, the over-riding message of the ACO's concert was Why?

Melbourne Metro: challenge of tunnelling beneath Yarra River still unresolved
The complex engineering challenge of building the $11 billion rail tunnel has yet to be fully resolved.

Public Islam stirs unresolved Christian anger, reverend says
The public nature of Islam has&nbsp;stirred a&nbsp;deep down unresolved anger&nbsp;in Christianity in Australia, one of the nation's leading ...

Iran nuclear talks to extend past deadline as 'difficult issues' remain unresolved, US officials say
The US extends a deadline for a nuclear deal with Iran, as negotiators struggle to reach political agreement.

LRT questions still unresolved after city and province meet
The province said it is committed to fully funding the capital costs of a Hamilton transit project- which is exactly what councillors who were ...

GOP's McSally wins last unresolved House race - 12 News
Republican Martha McSally won the last unresolved House race of the 2014 midterm election, ousting Democratic Rep. Ron Barber the Arizona district ...

Report details labor violations left unresolved at Apple supplier in China
... to find more special coverage of AAPL Company , Apple , and iPhone . What do you think? Discuss "Report details labor violations left unresolved ...

FTC Staff Report on Internet of Things: Recommends Self-Regulation “Best Practices,” But Leaves Key Issues ...
The Federal Trade Commission released its much anticipated staff report on January 27 regarding consumer privacy and data security concerns arising ...