Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0

What issues have you encountered and what were
the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

Hi Kevin,

I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into
C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed...  3rd party
stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho...

--
Best Regards,
Earl R Coker

"Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
> What issues have you encountered and what were
> the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

0
Earl
11/13/2003 2:03:33 AM
No plobrems at all.

--
Kind regards,
James Cooke

"Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net...
What issues have you encountered and what were
the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

Just read the migration and what's new docs.  You will have to pay attention
to threading.  Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of
"worked in 5.5".  You won't be able to get away with things like you could
earlier.

But to a load a 5.5 app to 6 is a breeze.  Only issue is to ensure all your
3rd party tools are the latest and greatest C6 (many participated in the EA
program).

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

"Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
What issues have you encountered and what were
the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

0
newsgroup845 (204)
11/13/2003 6:37:12 AM
Kevin,

You will need to read the new threading documentation and there is also a
migrating manual.

Michael Gould

"Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
> What issues have you encountered and what were
> the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

0
mgould (92)
11/13/2003 10:24:38 AM
Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net>...
> What issues have you encountered and what were
> the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of?

Can you keep 5.5 working if you load 6.0 or once you upgrade, is 5.5
no longer useable?

I ask because I'll still need to run 5.5 for some apps with 3rd party
templates that are not 6.0 compatible yet, while doing new stuff in
6.0

James
0
james934 (100)
11/13/2003 5:12:38 PM
Hi, got the great C6 and it's running great in coexistence with C5, but
about the subject...what do I do with my C5 apps converting to C6? ...to
make it even trickyer I  also use some modified TinTool templates??
.....havn't tryed yet, but since this question is brought up here, I thought I
could ask..:)   ...

Thank's
Oddvar:)

"Russell B. Eggen" <newsgroup@radfusion.com> skrev i melding
> You can run them at the same time.  I've run C4, C5, C5.5 and C6 all at
the
> same time.  This is because they are installed in different folders.
>
> Installing C6 in the 5.5 folder is NOT recommended.
>
> --
> Russ Eggen
> www.radfusion.com
>

> "Arnett, James" <james@jamesarnett.com> wrote in message
> Can you keep 5.5 working if you load 6.0 or once you upgrade, is 5.5
> no longer useable?
>
> I ask because I'll still need to run 5.5 for some apps with 3rd party
> templates that are not 6.0 compatible yet, while doing new stuff in
> 6.0
>
> James

0
upsoft (3)
11/14/2003 9:40:40 PM
Dunno.  Never tried to upgrade a C5 app.  But I don't think the templates
will be much trouble, unless they use #RUNDLL.

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

"Upsoft" <upsoft@online.no> wrote in message
Hi, got the great C6 and it's running great in coexistence with C5, but
about the subject...what do I do with my C5 apps converting to C6? ...to
make it even trickyer I  also use some modified TinTool templates??
......havn't tryed yet, but since this question is brought up here, I thought
could ask..:)   ...

Thank's
Oddvar:)

0
newsgroup845 (204)
11/14/2003 9:43:30 PM
Hi, well I don't, but still I'm not sure what to do with my nice little
TinTool routines.. :-) Assume I'll delete them and go for some newer
metodes...:)

> Dunno.  Never tried to upgrade a C5 app.  But I don't think the templates
> will be much trouble, unless they use #RUNDLL.
>
> --
> Russ Eggen
> www.radfusion.com
>

> "Upsoft" <upsoft@online.no> wrote in message
> Hi, got the great C6 and it's running great in coexistence with C5, but
> about the subject...what do I do with my C5 apps converting to C6? ...to
> make it even trickyer I  also use some modified TinTool templates??
> .....havn't tryed yet, but since this question is brought up here, I
thought
> could ask..:)   ...
>
> Thank's
> Oddvar:)

0
upsoft (3)
11/14/2003 10:17:06 PM
Hi Russ,

On 14 Nov 2003 16:43:30 -0500, Russell B. Eggen
<newsgroup@radfusion.com> wrote:

>Dunno.  Never tried to upgrade a C5 app.  But I don't think the templates
>will be much trouble, unless they use #RUNDLL.

If it uses #RUNDLL and the dll is compiled as 16bit in C5.5, it works
fine in C6<g>  32bit DLLs won't work, but since the 16bit stuff
apparently didn't change at all, the 16bit dll's work fine from the
IDE;)

Best regards,

Arn�r Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com
arnor@icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/subscribe.php

0
arnor (180)

Conversion from Clarion 5.5 to 6.0
Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? Kevin, The conversion is "fairly" easy. You will need to read the doc's on migrating. Since the default is now to use pre-emptive threading, there are some issues that you will need to deal with for things like non-threaded global data. The documentation and help system has undergone a huge overhaul and this will help. The EA newsgroups have been very active over the past few months, so there will be lot's of help availalbe. Don't hesitate to make the switch. C6 is so much better than C55 right now. Michael Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has anyone out there been able to evaluate 6.0 yet? > > If so, have you been able to smoothly upgrade your > Clarion 5.5 apps. to this latest release? The only issue I have had is the usual - 3rd party templates are not all compatible. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a10c840dda244d4989716@news.verizon.net... > Has ...

Upgrading 5.0.5 to 5.0.6/5.0.7
Hi, I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some questions: 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? 2. How easy is the upgrade? 3. Should I go to 5.0.7 instead for all the machines? Thanks, Jon Jon Wynacht typed (on Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:16:17AM -0700): | Hi, | | I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from | 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some | questions: | | 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? ...

Upgrade OSR 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 or 5.0.7
Hi all, I've two olds servers DELL Poweredge 2300 with Raid PERC, funtionning with OSR 5.0.5. Iwant upgrade the OS to 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 but it seems (sco.com) that the poweredge 2300 is bnot supported after OSR 5.0.5 (Hardware comptatibility). has somebody attempt this with success and which drivers (Raid PERC, Adaptec) are used. Thank you in advance fir the help. ----------------------------------------------------- Andre Georgel Email : andre.georgel@noos.fr "La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien � ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien � enl...

Clarion Professional 5.5 & Clarion for DOS 3.102
Hi, I have licensed copies of Clarion Professional Edition 5.5 and Clarion for DOS 3.102 and would like to sell them. But I have no idea what they are worth nor where to sell them. I've thought about eBay but I don't think I'll get much for them there. Any ideas on price and where to sell them? Thanks Mark markstubbins@comcast.net ...

How to export MEMO field data from Clarion 5.5 / 5.0
Hi, This is John form India. Can anyone guide me How to export data from a MEMO field. We try to migrate data from a .DAT file to a MS SQL Server table.That .DAT file has got a memo field. We don't know how to migrate that MEMO field data to SQL Server. When I had a chance of reding all the queries on MEMO field by IAN I thought of having the same solution. Your guidance is most appreciated... ...

Clarion 5.5
Hi, We have a project that was written using Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. The original project was developed outside our company, but we have to be able to do at least simple modifications or bug fixes ourselves in the future. We have no prior experience with Clarion, but we will be able to get help with basics of Clarion development. However, we need to get a copy of Clarion 5.5 and SocketWrench. We would prefer not to work with the latest version of Clarion, because we don't want to have to deal with any incompatibilities or porting issues. But when I contacted Soft Velocity about this, they say they no longer sell version 5.5. Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a license? mvh., David Brown Norway. On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown <david.brown@removethis.hesbynett.no> wrote: >Does anyone here know how and where we can legally get a license and >installation media for this version of Clarion? Is it something that >people can sell second-hand, and if so is there anyone who can sell us a >license? Ask here http://www.softvelocity.com/ There is a forum just for Clarion, but you need a Clarion license to join. /Hans On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:32:33 +0200, David Brown wrote: > Hi, > > We have a...

Clarion 5.5/6.1 and MySQL
hy, i'm trying to switch to mysql (4.0.12, running on gentoo-linux, kernel 2.4.6 ) via odbc(3.5.1/3.5.2) on C5EE and C6.1 (from XP SP2). on C55/odbc3.5.1: Table-Import (even multi) works fine, but if i want to browse i get the message: "table does not exist, do you want to create" (if i then try to create: "driver error 1 - odbc.dll could not be loaded") nearly the same happens with C61/odbc3.5.2 - with one difference: i'm able to create an application and run it one time from the ide - leaving Clarion and trying to do this once more gives me the same messages. the table is very simple (one long and one string column) and I did not use any odbc- or clarion-options. what's wrong with me ??? please help; edmond ...

Oracle, Clarion 5.5 and julian date 0
hi folks ! I wondered how clarion driver can set a value of julian date 0 (in a empty date field in a row of an oracle table ). I tried to set this via sql - but I can't do it because oracle always refuse it ("julian date must be between 1 and ..."). I traced the calls to oracle backend and saw that the values of such columns are pre-set with smthg like: 000-0-0 0:0:0 (clarions oracle accelerator does it). The Date Value (if you use sql plus or smthg like this) is 00.00.00 00:00:00 (or Julian Date 0) after the accelerator inserted records with such a field. It is not the same as SQL Null but simple Julian Date 0. How can I put (with SQL !) the Value of '00.00.00 00:00:00' into a oracle date field ? (as clarion does !). Any ideas ? (maybe from the author of the oracle accelerator ?) Regards, Harald ps. The reason why i need this is: if I extend a table at oracle side I want to preset the new datefields with the same value as clarion does... (because of the ugly half byte error !) ...

Share Clarion 5.5
Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu Dear Erwin, Contact me on ericleungsaikeung@gmail.com if you need this. Eric Erwin wrote: > Any one have an old Clarion 5.5 software? > I really need it to try my clarion programming in windows. > Because I need my browse can use EIP with DropDown menu ...

Installing Clarion 5.5
Hi All I am trying to install Clarion 5.5 on a Windows XP machine, but gets the following error message: The Win16 subsystem was unable to enter Protected Mode, Dosx.exe must be in you AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your path. The Dosx.exe is in the Autoexec.nt file, but what path are they referring to. Please help Nazla ...

Clarion 5.5 Applications

::: Clarion 5.5 Books :::
I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the US to Southern Califorinia. Thankyou, Kevin Willis ICQ:32805500 SoftVelocity usually delivers the books fast with FedEx "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> skrev i melding news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full set of Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition books. > > The PDF's are good, but I'll need the hardbound copies within this week. > > If you have them, please contact me at: klwillis.dsl@verizon.net > > I'll need to know the total amount when shipping Fed Ex. 2nd Day in the > US to Southern Califorinia. > > Thankyou, > > Kevin Willis > ICQ:32805500 Kevin, I believe that C55 shipped with just the PDF's and you could purchase the manuals separately. C5 shipped the hard bound manuals. There is a link in the chat group to someone who is selling a complete set of C5 manuals on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3639104785&category=3773&rd=1 HTH's Mike Gould "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a234535d5f299fc989727@news.verizon.net... > I'm looking for the full...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

Convert Clarion 5 Legacy app to Clarion 7
I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion automatic? Hi Bob, Make sure you have updated all the templates used in your app to C7 Leonid Chudakov chudakov@klarisoft.com On 17 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D0=B9, 15:42, Bob Ruland <pl...@bdrsystems.com> wrote: > I have applications generated in Clarion 5 legacy code (not ABC) that > I want to use in Clarion 7. Can this be done? Is the conversion > automatic? ...

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion 5.6
i like to know more about Clarion 5.6 . anyone care to share how can i update my 5.5 to 5.6 i see that there is the sql template,ado access etc.. There is no Clarion 5.6. You can only upgrade from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 5507, and then to Clarion 5508. Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next one month... Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE <dorst622@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3f722d4a$1@news.softvelocity.com... > i like to know more about Clarion 5.6 . > anyone care to share how can i update my 5.5 to 5.6 > i see that there is the sql template,ado access etc.. > > "Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message news:3f722e27@news.softvelocity.com... > Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next > one month... Going out on a limb? I hope you're correct. I hear the latest CR is very close. Just Released On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:15 -0700, "Art Bonds" <artbonds@cox.net> wrote: > >"Kelvin Chua" <REMOVEkelvinTHE@accproCAPITALS.com.sg> wrote in message >news:3f722e27@news.softvelocity.com... >> Clarion 6 is going to be GOLD pretty soon.... I would say within the next >> one month... > >Going out on a limb? I hope you're correct. I hear the latest CR is very >close. > Hi Art, Well... the CR3 is many times more stable than the Clarion 5.5 Gold... They are real...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only packages for the group of users which use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 92% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://ww...

Swapping Dictionaries with Clarion 5.5/6-RC4 without losing screen prompts
Hello all, I have found myself in a lovely "bind"... excuse the pun... I have two dictionaries currently from two different applications that now need to be joined together (the DCT's) I have a collection of SQL Tables in one dictionary I would like moved to another master dictionary. I would then like to point my original application that has the original dictionary with the SQL tables in it to the master dictionary (with the newly imported SQL tables). When I try to do this from synchronizing the dictionaries or manually importing the Tables the Clarion IDE goes and removes all prompts from my screens where the SQL tables are used. Regardless if the tables exist in the new master dictionary or not. I presume this means that Clarion uses file handle ID's internally and not file name or file handle descriptors. Help...!? Regards, Mark Hi Mark, I think there is (or used to be) a utility for removing those field ID thingies from a .txa and then the import would use the names. Don't know where it is though. -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Mark Bayles" <mbayles(delete.this)@bsh.com.au> wrote in message news:3f777e3b@news.softvelocity.com... > Hello all, > > I have found myself in a lovely "bind"... excuse the pun... > > I have two dictionaries currently from two different applications that now >...

Clarion 5 (not 5.5) Enterprise Edition Legacy and POSTGRESQL! Does anyone have any experience!
Hi! We are about to start a migration from TPS to Postgresql, but we would like to hear some "tales" from people who have already made that migration! The problem they have faced, point where is impossible to use SQL, thing like that! Thanks in advance ...

Clarion 5.5 Install Directory?
I had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, I decided to reformat the hard drive and do a clean reinstall. long story <g> Anyway my question is how does Clarion 5.5 know what directory it is installed in? I have a backup copy of my previous installation and I wanted to be able to switch to that copy to check on all the templates and add-ons I installed originally. I'm not able to switch to that install, even if I start Clarion 5.5 in that directory, it goes to the new directory for templates, etc. I changed the path from: c:\progra~1\C55\bin;c:\progra~1\C55\3rdparty\bin;.....etc. to: c:\C55\bin;c:\C55\3rdparty\bin;.....etc. AND searched the registry for any entries containing C55, \C55, and C55\ and corrected the path REBOOT and Clarion still looks for files in the new install c:\progra~1\C55\ ???????? I've searched in the windows directory for an ini file, can't find one. I'm wondering what I'm missing. Thanks -- Rolando D. Velazquez Active Performance Systems, Inc. Forgot to mention, The new install is in a different directory "c:\progra~1\C55" the old install was at "c:\c55" Thanks "Rolando D. Velazquez" <rolydiaz@NoServerActivePerformance.com> wrote in message news:3f749fc0@news.softvelocity.com... > I had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, > I decided to reformat the hard drive and do > a clean reinstall. long story <g> > Anyway my question is how > does Clarion 5.5 know what di...

I am attempting to run clarion 5.5 on my computer running XP and I get a "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem error" It says that the VDD format in the registry is invalid. I have reloaded the VDD file and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Rudimentary problems with Clarion 5.5
I have had Clarion 5.5 for quite awhile but have never actually used it. Prior to jumping for the high dollar fee for 6.1, I thought that I would try 5.5 to see if it worked. I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source code. I was trying to get all 10 fields on the same tab as the "wizard" insists on splitting them accross two tabs. I have used other versions of Clarion before so I'm not a novice, but 5.5 seems to be really trashy as it locks up, hangs, and otherwise bombs constantly. Has anyone out there actually been able to generate anything using 5.5? Can you give me some clues as to how to approach this. I've been messing with the "wizards" for over a week and have zip to show for it. Even using their example applications is a fruitless chore. Scott wrote: > > I started with a simple dictionary, containing 1 file (TSP), 10 fields > (columns) and 3 keys.Using the application wizard, I cannot get it to > to even populate all of the fields in the browse procedure. One of the > fields is a date field and the wizard quits once it hits it. > > I also have had no success in trying to modify the generated source > code. I was tr...

problem with In & Out Clarion 5.5
dont't read parallel port with In instruction, can help me?? "ivan2004" <soporte@ivysoft.com.ar> wrote in message news:142f4f8907a73ef6b3bb17470282de10@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com... > dont't read parallel port with In instruction, can help me?? > DriverLINX Port I/O Driver for Win95 and WinNT (C) Copyright 1996, Scientific Software Tools, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Scientific Software Tools, Inc. is pleased to provide you with this utility for performing hardware port I/O under Windows 95 and Windows NT. This product allows your 32-bit C/C++ or Visual Basic apps (or any language that can call a DLL) direct access to the I/O ports over the range 0100H to FFFFH. This product contains the following components: DLPortIO.DLL -- Win32 DLL hardware I/O functions DLPortIO.H -- C/C++ interface to DLPortIO.DLL DLPortIO.BAS -- Visual Basic interface to DLPortIO.DLL DLPortIO.SYS -- Kernel mode driver for WinNT (not required for Win95) MSVC example VB example If you're unsure how to interface your app to DLPortIO.DLL, please look at the source code files for simple examples. You are free to copy and distribute this product as long as this package is distributed in its entirety and SST's copyright and trademark notices are not removed. Please see the license file for more information. This product is provided without charge so we can't provide any technical support for it. However, if you find any problems, plea...

Web resources about - Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0 - comp.lang.clarion

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube