USING ADO IN CLARION 6 With MySQL

I am trying to convert a date and, at times, a TIME from the Clarion LONG
format and have it accepted in a MySQL date and/or time field.

I began by generating a CSV file from the original TPS. I used a @D17 for
the date. This worked successfully in formatting the date. I then generated
an MS Access file from the CSV file. Since I am using PremiumSoft Navicat to
deal with the MySQL database, I imported the MS Access file into the MySQL
table. Everything was fine.

When I attempted to update the record using the ADO update template, the
date(s) in the record were set to zero.

I went back and tried several other formats for dates. When loading these
into the MySQL table via Navicat, I received a message indicating an invalid
integer value on the field containing the date. This also happened with time
whenever the formatted time contained an AM or PM.

Any ideals as to how to convert the LONG date and time of Clarion into a
valid DATE or TIME that MySQL will accept and use properly? I'm not using
the combined DATE/TIME field.

Thanks for your help.

0
vcrosby (13)

Heavenes Vince - Try the following

DATE:    STRING    YYYY-MM-DD
TIME:    STRING    HH:MM:SS

Hope That Helps.
Enjoy!
Roberto

"Vince Crosby" <vcrosby@dutyfree.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to convert a date and, at times, a TIME from the Clarion LONG
> format and have it accepted in a MySQL date and/or time field.
>
> I began by generating a CSV file from the original TPS. I used a @D17 for
> the date. This worked successfully in formatting the date. I then
generated
> an MS Access file from the CSV file. Since I am using PremiumSoft Navicat
> deal with the MySQL database, I imported the MS Access file into the MySQL
> table. Everything was fine.
>
> When I attempted to update the record using the ADO update template, the
> date(s) in the record were set to zero.
>
> I went back and tried several other formats for dates. When loading these
> into the MySQL table via Navicat, I received a message indicating an
invalid
> integer value on the field containing the date. This also happened with
time
> whenever the formatted time contained an AM or PM.
>
> Any ideals as to how to convert the LONG date and time of Clarion into a
> valid DATE or TIME that MySQL will accept and use properly? I'm not using
> the combined DATE/TIME field.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Clarion 6 legacy to Clarion 6 ABC
Hi. I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 legacy to ABC. I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it possible with version 6 too? The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... (Feel a bit lost ;-)) Thanks for your help Hi JC, Have a look at http://www.comsoft7.com/BLAT.htm available here http://www.comsoft7.com/Prices.htm Also, you will get more and faster help on SoftVelocity's free public newsgroup news.softvelocity.com so I suggest you get on that newsgroup instead of this one. -- --- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.net www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.net/appshell/index.htm "JC" <realjench@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f51ed944-b011-4782-b7cd-8b02c4ca8e73@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... | Hi. | | I'm looking for make rules to convert a big application in Clarion 6 | legacy to ABC. | | I saw there was a possibility to do that with the version 5, is it | possible with version 6 too? | | | The aim after this conversion is to pass to the version 7... | | | I dunno if I'm seeking in the good direction... | | (Feel a bit lost ;-)) | | Thanks for your help On 5 jan, 17:20, "Earl R Coker" <ksasales AT machlink DOT com> wrote: > Hi JC, > > Have a look at =A0http://www.c...

Clarion 6 / Ado / As400
Hi, I am trying to use Clarion 6 with IBM AS400 via ADO (OLE DB). At th end of importing a file description from the AS400, it causes a GP error producing this C60LOG.TXT : Error: General Protection Fault C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60RUN.DLL 2f:1072 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADO.DLL 5:0e15 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADO.DLL 5:1499 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60DSI.DLL 8:188e C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60DSI.DLL 7:0888 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60DSI.DLL 7:13c5 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADOS.DLL 5:0236 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADO.DLL 4:0322 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADO.DLL 4:037c C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADO.DLL 6:1243 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60RUN.DLL 3a:0e52 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60RUN.DLL 3a:0e97 C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60RUN.DLL 3a:0e6d C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADM.DLL 48:676e C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADM.DLL 44:22ce C:\CLARION6\BIN\C60ADM.DLL 3d:190b ---------------------------------- Is there anyone who has already experimented that ? or found an solution ? I have already tried with ODBC. I found only 1 (one) ODBC driver tha seems to be efficient to make Clarion and AS400 work together - La ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Decimal, MySQL , CLarion 6
Hi Anyone knows how to fix the decimal problem? Thank you ...

Clarion 6.3 and MySQL
Hi, I have a strange problem with Clarion 6.3 and MySQL. code below work just fine but after closing my program , program remain active in memory. Is there something i should call ( closing connection to MySQL or ..... ) KLo ------------------------------------------- code Do OpenMySQL access:lpkirja.open set(lpkirja) loop case Access:lpkirja.Next() of Level:Notify orof Level:Fatal break else strLuoTaulu = 'INSERT INTO EPIL.LENNOT <13,10>' | & '(pvm,lentnro,oppnro,alkoi) <13,10>' | & 'values(''' & format(lpk:PVM,@d10-) & ''',<13,10>' | & lpk:lent_nro & ',<13,10>' | & lpk:opp_nro & ',<13,10>' | & '''' & format(lpk:alkoi,@t1) & ''');' mysql_db{prop:sql} = strLuoTaulu end end access:lpkirja.close OpenMySQL routine GLO:Username = clip(con:username) GLO:PassWord = clip(con:password) GLO:Server = clip(con:serverhost) GLO:Database = clip(con:database) GLO:SQLOwner = 'DRIVER={{MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER='& GLO:Server | & ';PORT=' & con:port | & ';DATABASE=' & glo:database | & ';USER=' & glo:username | & ';PASSWORD=' &...

Migration from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE
Hi, I've migrated my application from Clarion 5EE to Clarion 6.2EE. In my dll app there are global extensions, and if I compile application I get linker errors: .... Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown002.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External VMT$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown003.obj Unresolved External TYPE$VSMOUSEWHEELCLASS in slown004.obj ..... Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External KILL@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj Unresolved External $VSTHREADCLASS:G4 in slowniki.obj Unresolved External INIT@F13VSTHREADCLASS in slowniki.obj .... What is wrong? Any ideas? Regards, Mihca� ...

Upgrading from Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 6.0
What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Hi Kevin, I have just copied apps over into another directory and loaded them up into C6 and they compile and run just fine with no changes needed... 3rd party stuff can be somewhat tricky in some cases tho... -- Best Regards, Earl R Coker ksasales AT machlink DOT com www.kwiksystems.com www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm (BigTamer(tm) Templates) "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... > What issues have you encountered and what were > the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? No plobrems at all. -- Kind regards, James Cooke ----------------------------------------------------------- Publish and maintain your own technical tips on Clarionfoundry! Clarionfoundry can be found at http://www.clarionpublisher.com ----------------------------------------------------------- "Kevin Willis" <klwillis.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1a1c808613348277989724@news.verizon.net... What issues have you encountered and what were the work-arounds that 5.5 users should be aware of? Just read the migration and what's new docs. You will have to pay attention to threading. Things are a bit tighter, so I do expect a few reports of "worked in 5.5". You won't be able to get away with things like you could earlier. But to a load a 5.5 app...

Migrate project from clarion 2.1 into clarion 6.x
Hello all, our company has 50 years in the market, and we used clarion 2.1 20 years ago to handle our payroll. It has worked non-stop, but right now we have to make some modifications to the program and are evaluating clarion 6.0. Basically we have two options: -Migrate the .dat files to SQL and develop the whole thing from scratch -Migrate the .dat files to clarion 6.0 dct files and try to migrate most of the code Right now we are focusing on option #2, but since we have lots of .dat files (about 20 or 30 or so) i would like to know if there is a quick way to convert every one of them to the new format. I have the documentation and read the migration document, but it basically says that i should reconstruct the dictionary and copy and paste the old code into the new code where appropiate, but doesn't explain how to migrate the data. If anyone has a resource or documentation explaining this in little more detail it would be appreciated. Basically right now i am using Data Modeler and Importing the structure from a table with the clarion 2.1 driver Hi Seguros, You have the tool DMC which is supposed to read any table and let you clone it DAT 2 SQL for example regarding the 'old' dat format as we never worked with those tables if you want us to look into this to help you out cloning to new structure, please send us an example 'old' dat structure (with key files and memo files) so that we try it out in DMC and let you know You can also try out DMC you...

Decimal, MySQL, Clarion 6, MyODBC
Hi How can I fix the decimal problem with mysql and myodbc? Anyone has an a idea? Thank you Sergio Hi, You can declare your field inMySQL as a Decimal but you must declare it as a CSTRING in your dictionnary. Michel Combe Sergio H wrote: > Hi > > How can I fix the decimal problem with mysql and myodbc? > > Anyone has an a idea? > > Thank you > > Sergio ...

Clarion IP driver/Clarion 6
I had a production Clarion IP Server running on a Windows XP machine (a VM Guest). All but three of my Data managers have been unloaded and do not appear on the list of installable DLL's. I have a development server running and all is ok, but I un-installed the IP Server, deleted it, copied the working one and installed it, but when I refreshed the data managers, it removed the same ones. I have made a new VM...a Windows 7 Ultimate, installed the IP server from the Development machine, but this also removes and refuses to load the same data managers. What am I missing? El jue...

Clarion 7 - Clarion 6.3
Hopefully, most of those that read these newsgroups have already received special emails or phone calls concerning the SoftVelocity Summer Update specials, but my company is running a special C7 blog about it for general details at: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?p=69 or Clarion 7 Blogs http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/?cat=3 The SoftVelocity Summer Special is all about special pricing for the CSP - Core Subscription Program. The specific details for your pricing must be obtained from SoftVelocity or an authorized distributor. Special update pricing is for a limited time! This might be a reminder for some to send SoftVelocity an updated email address for contact. David -- From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software Email - mailto:C3P_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html http://www.encouragersoftware.com/blog/ http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ ...

Clarion 6 and MySql 5 without ODBC
I need to avoid odbc and access a mysql 5.0.27 database without using odbc. Should I create some type of wrapper around the api libmysql.dll or ??? Any suggestions or dialog of any type would be helpful at this point. Are there any templates available that do not use odbc to access mysql 5??? I find it hard to believe that I am the first one that needs to do this. Here's my strategy at this point: Create wrapper dll around libmysql.dll using VB2005(vb.net on 2.0 platform). Call functions in that wrapper using Clarion 6. What a pain in the nyanyaaa that was. Anyways, I found a better way that works very well. I run functions in C6 that are in a .net 2005 com interop assembly dll that I drop into the c6 exe dir. Inside the .net assy I have set a reference to MySql 5 Connector net and boom... we have fast access to MySql 5 from Clarion 5 or 6 using a .net data layer. And now I am able to use any of the thousands of .net features inside my Clarion application. Life is Good.... A big round of applause to Wade Hatler and his 6 part series of articles on mixing clarion with .net. You Da Man Wade! ...

hello,can clarion use mysql database?
hello everybody,can you help me?,I want to use mysql in my program,what can i do,thanks On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:10:42 -0700 (PDT), nurwachid73@yahoo.com wrote: >,I want to use mysql in my program,what can i do,thanks Use the MySQL ODBC driver. But, if you want a better answer, then provide some usefull information about what you allready had been trying, what version of Clarion you are using. There are many examples on how to use Clarion with MySQL, Google is there for you. /Hans ...

Clarion 5.5/6.1 and MySQL
hy, i'm trying to switch to mysql (4.0.12, running on gentoo-linux, kernel 2.4.6 ) via odbc(3.5.1/3.5.2) on C5EE and C6.1 (from XP SP2). on C55/odbc3.5.1: Table-Import (even multi) works fine, but if i want to browse i get the message: "table does not exist, do you want to create" (if i then try to create: "driver error 1 - odbc.dll could not be loaded") nearly the same happens with C61/odbc3.5.2 - with one difference: i'm able to create an application and run it one time from the ide - leaving Clarion and trying to do this once more gives me the same messages. the table is very simple (one long and one string column) and I did not use any odbc- or clarion-options. what's wrong with me ??? please help; edmond ...

Porting Clarion 6.3 Build 9059 to Clarion 8.0.0 Build 8498
Hi All Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG Bit this is a bit urgent. Just a couple of Question on the Migration. If Clarion 8 Build 8498 Does not like INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) It keeps on changing to: INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) With the Error = No matching prototype available On Migration, what should I use ? And also does not like SELF.OkControl = ?Ok It keeps on changing to: SELF.OkControl = With the Error = Expected <operand> (+- CHOOSE What should I use ? I have gone through the help on Migration, but cannot see anything relevant to my Migration Problems. Thanks in advance Peter Hi all It was #SEQ(3) which is new in Clarion 8 Just removed them from the Window code And it was OK. Regards Peter "Peter" <NOSPAMvirtualsoftware@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4e163ddd$0$32573$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net... > Hi All > Sorry for Cross Posting from SVClarion.clarion8 NG > Bit this is a bit urgent. > > Just a couple of Question on the Migration. > > If Clarion 8 Build 8498 > Does not like > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',SCREEN) > It keeps on changing to: > INIMgr.Update('UpdateInventoryStock',) > With the Error = No matching prototype available > On Migration, what should I use ? > > And also does not like > SELF.OkControl = ?Ok > It keeps on changing to: > SELF.OkControl = With the E...

Have anybody tested Clarion 6 using Rational Robot?
Hi, We are developping a new application using Clarion 6. We want to test it using Rational Robot. When we tried to test it using Rational Robot, it is not identifying many objects. Does anybody know how to test a Clarion 6 application using Rational Robot? Please help.... Regards, Jimmy ...

Using MySQL with Clarion 5.5, Cannot update record
I am trying to convert my clarion tables to MySQL, but whenever I try to update a record I receive a: Record being updated by another station message. I have seen some entries in this group on possible solutions to this problem, but nothing has worked. Any ideas on how I can do away this error. Is there anything else I need to do other than setting the external name on every column and changing the driver to ODBC. It seems that if I bring the table layout using the MySQL table as the source it sometimes works. But I already have an application and this is not an option. I shouldn't have to re-create my tables. I'm using MySQL 5.0 and the 3.51 version of the ODBC driver. These are pretty up to date. ...

Informations for those who use RTF control in Clarion 6.1
My intention is to save the whole content of the rich text box in a field. In Clarion 5.5, this was performed by oRTF_RTFTextBox.save(myfield) In Clarion 6.1, this seems to be performed by the provided code template RTFAction. But this code template RTFaction (Load and Save) seems not to work if you put parameters as indicated, i.e. the instruction RTFcontrol8.SAVE(param1,param2) is not accepted during compilation ( 8 is the number given by the procedure using the RTF control), although this instruction is generated by the code template. After some invetigations and tests, I found that, in Clarion 6.1, saving the whole content of a rich text box is now performed by a simple 'update' instruction. Example : RTFcontrol8.FindAndReplace('ToBeReplaced','TheReplacingWords') ! (above : replacing action ) update ! This save the whole content of the RICH text box ! into the control field Other informations : RTFControl8.SelectText(1,len(myControlTextBoxField)) ! ( above : highlights whole text ) RTFcontrol8.GetText(MyField,,) saves the selected text, ! without RICH defintion RTFcontrol8.SetText() I use this to replace the paste ! function after I put some words into ! the clipboard. I hope these information will be helpful. Thanks ...

Need help in Sending an Email using clarion 6
I have managed to get a form up that used a Send button to send a email. I now need to send a email automatically on certain events. I have a timer event that i can add code to send the email. It can call a procedure but I still then need to click the Send Button How can I send a email just using code and NO buttons Thanks in advance Peter the easyest thing I can think of is to POST and event of accepted on the button (make the button invisible if you like. POST(EVENT:Accepted, ?ButtonSend) That Should do the trick ...

CLARION 6
Hi! Where could I download evaluation copy of Clarion 6? Thnx Charlie There is currently no evaluation copy. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Charlie" <rstef1806@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:boq5eu$fr8$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > Hi! > > Where could I download evaluation copy of Clarion 6? > > Thnx > Charlie > > How could I try Clarion 6? Hi Charlie, May be you would like to brief you programming history, and also indicate what you are trying to achieve, and your purpose on testing Clarion, afterwhich we may be able to advise more. Clarion 6 is a very stable and robust version and will be ready for distribution within the next 2 weeks. More details can be obtained from www.softvelocity.com As for the evaluation copy, may be you would like to try to contact sales@softvelocity.com, I believe they will be much obliged to assist. Thanks. Kelvin Chua SINGAPORE "Charlie" <rstef1806@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:boq9gj$nie$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > How could I try Clarion 6? > > I work on ZTI ZIM and ZimServer. We are not satisfied with ZIM so we need choose another PL. We need to decide which tool to use in next few weeks. I hear some good words about Clarion and I want to see it. Robert I have been using Clarion for many years, some of them here have been using it for more than 15 years.... Lindersoft SetupBuilder is written in Clarion 6. Download the demo version of SetupBuilder to tak...

Should I Use Clarion?
In a past life I was a C-language programmer, UNIX environment. I have left that behind, and purchased a small equipment rental business, in which I have to track a few hundred pieces of equipment in a few dozen locations. The previous owner used a spreadsheet for this; clearly it is (or should be) a database application, but "if the only tool you know how to use is a hammer, every problem tends to look like a nail." This will not be very large, in terms of the data being tracked. Multi-user access is not a requirement. Not being familiar with PC database tools, I have considered Microsoft Access and FileMaker -- I'm not familiar with either of them. I was told that Clarion might be a good choice. Whatever I choose, I'll definitely have a learning curve in front of me. In terms of available training manuals, aftermarket documentation, etc., Access is the front-runner, by far. I would appreciate any comments / thoughts from the Clarion users here. Also, in view of the fairly limited scope of my needs, I certainly should not need the latest and greatest version. There are probably people in this group who have upgraded one or more times, and might have a fairly recent version of Clarion for sale. If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. If location is significant, I'm in central Florida (Orlando area). Email, if you have a used version for sale, is "LRD at Lee-Reid dot com" -- does this keep the spammers from harv...

Clarion / MySql
I have created a small dict using ODBC and created the Database name on MySql. Ran app and tables have been created and updated correctly in the MySql database. However, RI and table relationships were not created in MySql. Is this the wsy it should be ? Thanks Jes ...

Have anybody tested Clarion 6 using Rational Robot? #2
Hi, We are developping a new application using Clarion 6. We want to test it using Rational Robot. When we tried to test it using Rational Robot, it is not identifying many objects. Does anybody know how to test a Clarion 6 application using Rational Robot? Please help.... Regards, Jimmy ...

MySQL and Clarion
I have one question, when i change structure of file in MySql database and then import this file to Clarion dictionary, then when i load app i recive message of deleting some fields on update procedures. How i can find solution to not delete this fields. Thanks! Thanks Arnor, you help me. Arnor Baldvinsson <arnor@icetips.com> wrote in message news:3f2c67a1.39722453@news.softvelocity.com... > Hi, > > On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:21:04 +0200, "Atram2001" > <mihaela.dvorski@vz.hinet.hr> wrote: > > >I have one question, when i change structure of file in MySql database and > >then import this file to Clarion dictionary, then when i load app i recive > >message of deleting some fields on update procedures. How i can find > >solution to not delete this fields. > > This happens because the Field/File IDents in the dictionary change > when you import a new file. What I have found easies is to get the > structure right using MySQLFront, then import into the dct using > MyODBC and ODBC in Clarion and then maintain the tables using both > tools. I.e. if I change the layout in the SQL db I change it in the > dictionary. > > If you export the application to TXA before you do the changes to the > dictionary, then create a new empty app using the dictionary and > import the TXA file you will no have this problem, but you must > remember to do this before you change the dictionary or you will los...

clarion 22 and clarion 55
i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 i have message link error. to many files -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ I am really flushing now. There was really no problems. I had missed the 4.1 patch (also from april) So now Im smiling again! "youcef" <ydjira@caramail.com> skrev i melding news:20031111-9206-522759@foorum.com... > > i have a application who work fine with clarion 22 > when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55 > > i have message > link error. to many files > -- > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr > > http://forums.club-internet.fr/ ...

Web resources about - USING ADO IN CLARION 6 With MySQL - comp.lang.clarion

Clarion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clarion, Illinois , U.S. Clarion, Iowa , U.S. Clarion, Pennsylvania , U.S. Clarion, Utah , U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Captain Clarion (@citizensrock) on Twitter

The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Clarion-Ledger Print Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Banksy in SF on Clarion Alley - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... photos on Flickr. atlasrising has uploaded 128 photos to Flickr. hey there - great capture, i LOVE this piece. but... it was not on clarion ...

RMI President Address to the World: "A clarion call from the climate change frontline" - YouTube
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Summit, the President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, ...

State of Origin: Blues' clarion call pivotal in getting Trent Hodkinson over the line
A simple "Blues" call was all it took for Trent Hodkinson to end Queensland's State of Origin dominance. The laconic halfback, who has gained ...

Clarion call for teenagers is to violence not religion, says terrorism expert
Violence is being sold to the young as an empowering and self-satisfying blow against the West.

Review: Incipio’s new Clarion, Faraday & Tuxen folio cases offer three small twists on iPad Air 2 protection ...
... to plastic iPad holders, varying more in the particulars than the broad strokes. We’re taking a quick look today at three cases: Clarion ($35), ...

Hands-on with the Clarion AX1 car stereo with SwiftKey
The Clarion AX1, a new car stereo running Android, has the SwiftKey keyboard built in. We take it for a spin at CES.